Lol~nice~~now the game lasts longer~~hmmm~~touhou lasts longer~~hmmm~~~niceee~~~
|AnimeGalleries [dot] Net||AnimeWallpapers [dot] Com||AnimeLyrics [dot] Com||AnimePedia [dot] Com||AnimeGlobe [dot] Com|
Lol~nice~~now the game lasts longer~~hmmm~~touhou lasts longer~~hmmm~~~niceee~~~
Tenshi opens the sky to bless everyone. She is getting annoyed on how the story keeps on dragging. She hopes everything will be over soon so she can sleep peacefully.
"Temperament Sign: Sword of Enlightenment!"
Tenshi blesses everyone with one spell card each!
Night Phase 6 Has Started!
Last edited by DenjaX; 01-07-2013 at 12:15 AM.
But I like MaruDashi better....
Night Phase 6 Has Ended!
TL;DR: Yuyuko has been defeated by Remilia.
Remilia kills Yuyuko!
Even though Yuyuko is defeated. Her ghost still exists. Well, she is a ghost in a first place.
• [Death Lance] – A fan opens from behind, and fires beams and butterflies forwards at a player. Removes 1 card on a player and give it on a random player. (1 card)
• [Life of the Drunk] – Causes a player to forget all its worries, sending it into a phantasmal dream. Makes the player speak the truth. Yuyuko may select a certain post and gets a result whether the post is true or not. (4 cards)
• [Law of Mortality] – All living things die. Yuyuko will get all the spell cards remaining on the lynched player if she votes against that player as well. (passive)
• [Resurrection Butterfly] – If Yuyuko is killed, she can still use up all her remaining spell cards and speak but cannot vote. She should not help or accept orders in investigation when she speaks or else she will lose all her cards. (passive)
• [Gluttony] – Yuyuko loves to eat including the souls of the departed. Has 25% chance to get one free card on each killed player. Cannot activate this skill when Yuyuko is killed.
Music tribute for Yuyuko:
Last edited by DenjaX; 01-07-2013 at 07:19 PM.
Poor Yuyuko u died twice...oT_To
Everyone receives one free spell card for surviving the cycle!
The activity log has been updated!
(see post #4)
Day Phase 7 Starts Now!
(you can post now)
Vote track for Day Phase 6:
MaruDashi: Hakoshi -> andreline -> dead
Last edited by DenjaX; 01-07-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Youmu confronts her suspect:
Youmu: "You seem like the kind of person who'd tell lies. However, this sword doesn't lie. Many shaded black one, be sliced in a single blow."
Youmu is certain that this person is the culprit so she unsheats her two swords and rushes in to cut her.
Youmu: "This is for Yuyuko-sama!"
Youmu suspends her in midair and dances around her, attacking repeatedly with her two swords. You can't see her because of her light-speed performance but you can see the after-image of each slashes.
"Obsessor Sign: Slash of Eternity!"
Youmu assassinates [Hakoshi]!
• [Slash of Eternity] – Youmu gathers her inner strength to unleash a powerful attack. Can perform assassinate only if Yuyuko dies and can only be used once. This skill cannot be blocked. (free)
Youmu then takes the remaining spell cards she possess:
Youmu: "Yuyuko-sama. I have avenged your death."
Yuyuko: "What are you talking about, Youmu?" -munches food-
Yuyuko: "And she is not the one behind this incident either." -munch-
Last edited by DenjaX; 01-08-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Suwako is heavily injured after Youmu's ultimate attack. She still has the remaining of her energy to swim underground in order to hibernate. When she hibernates, no one can wake her up. Who knows when will she be able to come back to the surface again.
• [Gushing Spring of the Ancients] – Suwako creates a geyser under one player. The splashing fountain will take away the target’s strength. Increases all card cost on the target player by 1 for one phase. (1 card)
• [Iron Rings] – Suwako throws metal rings on the player. Destroys 2 votes on the player. Cannot use this skill if Suwako has most votes. (2 cards)
• [Horrid River Jade] – Suwako unleashes a torrent of water from the ground. For her, who governs the earth, bending rivers is a piece of cake. If she's performing at her best, that is. The target’s reaction will be delayed. The target’s next spell will take effect one phase later. (2 cards)
• [Mishaguji-sama] – Suwako captures the target with the scourge gods under her control. Mishaguji-sama will take the target away from the mortal world. Lynches automatically a player who has the most votes at any time in a day phase. The remaining time after will be for discussion only. However, Reimu has to approve to lynch a player if she is still active. (5 cards)
• [Hibernate] – Suwako sleeps underground most of the time. Has 25% chance for her vote to not be counted but gain 1 card for every day phase. (passive)
Music tribute for Suwako:
(can't find emotional one lol xDD)
Last edited by DenjaX; 01-08-2013 at 07:11 PM.
You are all BAKA! ⑨ /gg
Last edited by hollowdoll; 01-08-2013 at 08:14 PM.
Youmu is upset because she made a mistake. She goes back to the Netherworld for her not to remember. Yuyuko comforts her:
Yuyuko: "It's okay, Youmu. You're still my favourite servant~"
Youmu: "B-but Yuyuko-sama! I have failed you..."
Yuyuko: "It's okay~ The Netherworld is not affected by the red mist so you can rest easy. Besides, it was fun playing in the mortal world although the scenery wont be the same anymore."
Youmu just remained silent but deep inside she is frustrated.
Remaining spell cards: 18 cards
[Cherry Blossom Flash] Youmu charges on a player at a speed too quick for mortal eyes to follow, slashing twice with her Roukanken. Destroys all action immunity/buff/debuff on a player. (2 cards)
[Secret of Life and Death] Youmu turns her phantom half corporeal. It will take one kill to save the original Youmu. Only one myon can exist at the same time. (5 cards)
[Slash of Eternity] Youmu gathers her inner strength to unleash a powerful attack. Can perform assassinate only if Yuyuko dies and can only be used once. This skill cannot be blocked. (free)
[Two halves, one soul] Youmu and Myon act as one, causing double effects for her skills with the cost stay constant. [Cherry Blossom Flash] will have 75% chance to activate twice on 2 players, [Secret of Life and Death] will have 50% to get 2 cards per day phase, [Slash of Eternity] will have 25% chance to target 2 players. But has 25% to receive double effect by others. Only takes effect when Youmus clone is active. (passive)
[Eternal Loyalty] Youmu is a loyal servant of Yuyuko. If Youmu has the most votes and Yuyuko voted for her too, she will leave her other half to protect her master after she dies. Her phantom will take on Yuyukos kill for only once although Yuyuko has a tendency to eat her other half instead... (passive)
Meanwhile, in heaven: Tenshi decides to go back to sleep. It was a long week for her to help bring back the peace in Gensokyo. Since the red mist doesn't pass through above the clouds, she thinks it is still okay to live with this kind of change in Gensokyo.
Her objective: Successfully manage the game and survive until the end.
Remaining spell cards: 10 cards
[Sword of Divine Justice] As a celestial being, Tenshi already knows the identity of all players. With this ability, Tenshi will reveal the identity of all the players. (5 cards)
[Meteorological Revelation] - A spellcard that manipulates the temperaments, gathers them at the sword, and releases them. A high-power spell that can even disrupt the climate, causing the current weather to end. Removes all cards on all players. (5 cards)
[Scarlet Weather Rapture] - A grand technique that concentrates the surrounding temperaments at the Sword of Scarlet Thought and unleashes them below. Beware that this uses all of the surrounding temperaments. Modkills a player. (5 cards)
[State of Enlightenment] Tenshi starts with 51 spell cards as it is the sum of all the players' starting cards. Tenshi will give one free card for the players who are active during the day phase. (passive)
[Sword of Worry and Joy] Tenshi will give all of her spell card for the players who lynches/kills/assassinates her. On the downside, she wont be able to give cards on the remaining day phases. (passive)
Nuuuu~Frogko...im sorry my fellow townies.....oT_To
That's alright. -pats back-
Cirno has used [Perfect Freeze] on [andreline].
Remilia celebrates her victory. She can now remain active on the day as well. She sits at the terrace to watch the beautiful red mist during the day.
Remilia: "We had a bad start but everything still went according to my plan."
Sakuya serves Remilia her favourite tea.
Sakuya: "What should I do, mistress? A human like me can't survive in this red mist for long."
Remilia: "Don't worry, Sakuya. I have Patchouli to research a vaccine for you to become immune and for the rest of the humans and other weak creatures."
Sakuya: "Thank you, mistress. I am so happy to see you active during the day. You always sleep when there is sunshine."
Remilia: "Indeed. Now we can hold a grand banquet for our victory and we will celebrate it everyday. And oh, let Meiling get her job back as a gatekeeper."
Sakuya: "I'd be happy to do it for you, mistress."
Remilia: -Mistress laugh-
Remaining spell cards: 23 cards
• [Mistress of the Household] – She is the owner of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. She will ultimately decide who to kill for the night phase. (free)
• [Red the Nightless Castle] – A blood red cross in a blood red night. Remilia can make the player avoid all actions during the night phase. Can only use once per night phase. Cannot use on the same player consecutively. (2 cards)
• [Vampirish Night] – Remilia will turn into a bat. Saves herself from lynch. This skill will take effect at the end of the day phase. (5 cards)
• [Spear: The Gungnir] – Launches a spear on a player. Kills a player but can only be used when a night kill fails. (5 cards)
• [Bloody Magic Square] – A game of blood. She will get the remaining cards of the player after the kill, even though Type B blood doesn’t taste so good... (passive)
• [Scarlet Cradle] – Vampires are naturally physically resistant. Any attack that may decrease Remilia’s spell cards will be reduced by 50% instead. Also appears innocent from investigations. (passive)
Last edited by DenjaX; 01-08-2013 at 08:59 PM.
^Too OP, would not fuq
Despite everything, that game was fun!
Will we get to see the wolf thread, too?
Last edited by nrL; 01-08-2013 at 09:06 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)