AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Name of Arabic cartoon/anime?

Junior Member miazaki is on a distinguished road miazaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2012 12:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Name of Arabic cartoon/anime?

I have been searching for this cartoon/anime for a long time. I watched it as a kid and loved it. And since I didnt know the name (I wasnt good in arabic back then) I didnt know which cartoon/anime it was. I have finally found some pics of it with the arabic name. Here's the link with the pcs and the name
    http://www.arabp2p.com/details_l.php...f26b9889a02d3b

But I still cant find the english name or the origin of the cartoon. I am so close...Would appreciate it if someone can point me to the right direction? Thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

here's the OP theme

Junior Member Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2012 10:30 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nakierza PSN ID: Toxicpak Steam ID: LiquidDubstep

Default Re: Name of Arabic cartoon/anime?

Well I used Google Chrome to translate the link and it says this:

Introduction ride star hacked space stormed clouds defeat enemies Haya Ayham resisted and I run Ayham I run faster Ayham faster Kill trail sword Break collar fear of Athzn no, no to Athzn Come resisted and defeat the bad guys broke arrows and sang peace and Plant of the dream coming from unseen unseen live in harmony live in harmony Come Ayham broke arrows and sang peace sang peace as a team creators CrEaTiVe TeAm give you the first time at the level of online boy in 2020 full quality HQ with wishes that you like this work Information Released by Remond Number of episodes 13 episodes for episode 23 minutes container A.VI codec XVID average size Episodes 350 MB video dimensions 640 ^ 480 business case

Hope it helps

Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 01:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nakierza View Post
    Well I used Google Chrome to translate the link and it says this:

Introduction ride star hacked space stormed clouds defeat enemies Haya Ayham resisted and I run Ayham I run faster Ayham faster Kill trail sword Break collar fear of Athzn no, no to Athzn Come resisted and defeat the bad guys broke arrows and sang peace and Plant of the dream coming from unseen unseen live in harmony live in harmony Come Ayham broke arrows and sang peace sang peace as a team creators CrEaTiVe TeAm give you the first time at the level of online boy in 2020 full quality HQ with wishes that you like this work Information Released by Remond Number of episodes 13 episodes for episode 23 minutes container A.VI codec XVID average size Episodes 350 MB video dimensions 640 ^ 480 business case

Hope it helps
    Well, you seems know this anime,huh. Well done. If me, I doesn't have any idea.

I am an avenger
    I can't die because
    I need to kill a certain someone before then

Junior Member Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2012 10:30 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nakierza PSN ID: Toxicpak Steam ID: LiquidDubstep

Quote Originally Posted by satsuki uchiha View Post
    Well, you seems know this anime,huh. Well done. If me, I doesn't have any idea.
    Nah lol I Really don't know. I just clicked on the link and translated it with Google. I honestly have no idea what it is:P

Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 01:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nakierza View Post
    nah lol i really don't know. I just clicked on the link and translated it with google. I honestly have no idea what it is
    o_o ............................

I am an avenger
    I can't die because
    I need to kill a certain someone before then

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information