AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's your favorite cartoon?

Senior Member GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 12:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    That grey spot in between sanity and insanity
    Threads

Thumbs up What's your favorite cartoon?

I don't mean Pokémon, or Voltron (for any of you 80's cartoon fans).Those are ANIMES. I mean your favorite straight up cartoon.

My fav would definately be Avatar:The Last Airbender (I don't count Legend of Korra cause I haven't watched it).

I have alot to say on it. This show had it all. The characters were so well-developed and likable (or hatable) that they felt real. They were fleshed out, and you really got to know them. Take for example the main fives relationship with Zuko. While Toph trusts him immeadiately once he turns good,it takes a individual journies with him to get the otgers to. Heck, even Momo and Appa had great characters! You could tell that they were good friends, and they both cared about Aang. And the romance is very well developed for a cartoon.

The subject matter was wonderful too. The world they lived in seemed real and was fleshed out, yet still seemed mystical and magical. And the story. Some of the plot points were very dark. Like the brainwashing in Ba Sing Se, and the blood-bending. Heck, they even had a character death! But it always found the sweet spot of being dak enough to keep slightly older audiences, but still being able to be cheery and corny enough to pull younger viewers in.

The way the show was edited was also wonderful. The two plot per episode was a great format. It helped you put evertything into context and helped you really understand the story. They alsi never broke their own rules. One character bends this way, this character always bends this way. This character acts this, he/she acts that way. The plot was always the same, and they called back on things that had happened in th show previously, again making it seem more real.The characters also mture, physically and mentally. They even decided to make the voice actors the right age, so the voices change along with the character.

Enough of my rant. What's your favorite cartoon?
    I wen poof for awhile, huh? Sorry, I guess I just kinda...dropped off. School started.

When now I'm back, have more anime under my belt, and am ready to join you all again.

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What's your favorite cartoon?

My favorite cartoon of all has to be Ed Edd N' Eddy. As to why I think this video speaks for itself

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

For me it was Gen 1 Transformers, Gen 2 was decent too.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Man this is very hard to decide.

Ninja Turtles (2003 I liked a lot more for being faithful to the comic)
    X-Men
    Batman
    Superman
    Justice League
    Spider-Man
    Silverhawks
    Jem
    He-Man
    Exo-Squad
    The Simpsons
    South Park
    Beavis and Butt-Head
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

Avatar: The Last Airbender and Invader Zim.

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

6. Likes GaHoolianGirl100, Jozette liked this post
    ~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

South Park
    And some Ben 10.

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

Ruby Gloom and Invader Zim. Mostly the first one. <3
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

9. Likes GaHoolianGirl100, Jozette liked this post
    Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 01:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Danny Phantom
    O_O My favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an avenger
    I can't die because
    I need to kill a certain someone before then

11. Likes GaHoolianGirl100, Jozette liked this post
    Senior Member HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2014 04:44 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KairiaShade PSN ID: KairiaShade

Courage the Cowardly Dog. My favorite but oh so creepy and terrifying.

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

My favorite cartoon growing up was rugrats.

Member ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti has a reputation beyond repute ladymulti's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2013 01:33 PM
    Threads

Currently in progress would have to be "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"

Of all time would probably be "Lady Lovely Locks" only because I watched it when I was little, never forgot it, and went to all lengths to get VHS copies of the show until I had it all, even though it wasn't a complete show.

Others would be:
    Kim Possible

And if you can count them:
    Reboot (Canadian)
    Code Lyoko (French)

Senior Member .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~ has a reputation beyond repute .SophieChan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Baka Baka Cookie
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2013 12:27 PM
    Threads

South Park for me.
    l~SophieChan~l
    Do not worry.
    Do not be anxious.
    Do not regret.

Your choice is the right way.
    Your heart is righteous.

Senior Member moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2013 08:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Danny Phantom
    and MLP Friendship is Magic >3<

Member Goblet has a reputation beyond repute Goblet has a reputation beyond repute Goblet has a reputation beyond repute Goblet has a reputation beyond repute Goblet has a reputation beyond repute Goblet has a reputation beyond repute Goblet has a reputation beyond repute Goblet has a reputation beyond repute Goblet has a reputation beyond repute Goblet has a reputation beyond repute Goblet has a reputation beyond repute Goblet's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2012 11:29 PM
    Threads

Avatar: The Last Airbender, South Park, and Adventure Time

Member Rzion is on a distinguished road Rzion's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2013 09:52 PM
    Threads

I have so many favorites, I just can't pick between them!
    Futurama,
    The Simpsons,
    Ed, Edd, and Eddy,
    And some of the other older ones. Other than these few, There's not much I watch besides anime.
    This is just my opinion, but I am a little resentful of today's newer cartoons... I know people will disagree with me, but I just don't understand The Regular Show and other similar cartoons. Maybe I'm just a 90's-tard lol @_@
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Junior Member Sighanide is on a distinguished road Sighanide's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Manekineko AK47
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2013 11:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FPSighanide Steam ID: ostracizedgoat

Uh, Invader Zim, Danny Phantom :3
    There are some others, I think, but I don't recall their names.

Cute Spiders Agree with this Statement.

///(/;,,,; )\\ //(;,,,;\)\\\
    [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

when we lose our principles, we invite chaos. Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Decepticons 104 - Cubone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2020 03:36 PM
    Threads

Several of mine: Transformers (G1, Animated, and Prime), Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Dexter's laboratory, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Codename: Kids next Door, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, The Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Time Squad, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Megas XLR, Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones?, and Out of the Inkwell.

// remember the future.

Senior Member natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts L Laptop Ice Cream Nunchaku
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2018 03:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

mine is the last air bender, supa strikers, fairy tail and hayate the combat butler,k-on!!!

Descendant of Elves Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Aria Neko Haruhi Sos Dan Compass
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2014 11:16 AM
    Threads

Avatar: The Last Airbender and Animaniacs.

Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Chowder
    Flapjack
    Adventure Time
    Regular Show
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

Senior Member nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2017 11:20 PM
    Threads

My favorite cartoon is either Aqua Teen Hunger Force or Squidbillies ... I'm split between the two.

My favorite childhood cartoon would most certainly be Rocko's Modern Life though.

Member Blackberry has a reputation beyond repute Blackberry has a reputation beyond repute Blackberry has a reputation beyond repute Blackberry has a reputation beyond repute Blackberry has a reputation beyond repute Blackberry has a reputation beyond repute Blackberry has a reputation beyond repute Blackberry has a reputation beyond repute Blackberry has a reputation beyond repute Blackberry has a reputation beyond repute Blackberry has a reputation beyond repute Blackberry's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 12:09 PM
    Threads

South Park
    Beavis and Butthead
    Simpsons
    Rocko's Modern Life
    Rugrats
    My Life As A Teenage Robot

Member Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina has a brilliant future Elezzina's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Cake Aquarius Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2013 10:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Simpsons
    South Park
    Family Guy
    *Elezzina*

Member Raven Stargaryen is on a distinguished road Raven Stargaryen's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2013 08:21 PM
    Threads

Courage the Cowardly Dog will always be my favorite cartoon. It was hella funny and creepy. I always felt bad for Muriel because she was so afk the whole time and was always in some sort of trouble. The computer was my other favorite character. So sassy.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information