AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do you hate about people?

Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you hate about people?

Well it depends what type of person you are they can say alot of stuff some true and some not
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

2. Likes Chris liked this post
    SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    People, who don't push their beliefs, have no beliefs. I am here exactly to push my beliefs. Read my posts and don’t hate me.
    Actually Chris, that is a very incorrect statement. Just because I dont force people to see from my point of view or believe what I believe, does not mean I believe or see nothing. That's like saying 'If it doesn't stink, no one farted.' I have actually read some of your other posts. Yes it seems you do try to push your beliefs on others, for that I don't hate you, I dont know you enough to hate you, and I am not sure that even if I did know you that well, I would hate you.
    Last edited by NorthOfTime; 01-01-2013 at 07:50 AM.
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Senior Member Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2015 07:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Broly3k8 View Post
    Actually Chris, that is a very incorrect statement. ...
    How about this statement?: People, who don't push their beliefs, don't have enough confidence to do that.

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

How about this statement?: People, who don't push their beliefs, don't have enough confidence to do that.
    Or they realise how slightly arrogant and naive it is to assume that YOU of all people is right.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

What I hate about people? The fact that we're still stuck in primitive mindsets - like needing to be violent, needing to hate others that are doing nothing wrong in reality (aren't harming anybody) and can't control what they are (racism, sexism, homophobia), and the inclination toward being superstitious and irrational about everything. Combine all three of those, and we have some of the most terrible things done in all of history. Well, really, all of them, not just some of them.

On a similar - but somewhat different - note, I also hate the fact that we have had to work so hard for equal rights. The fact that we enforced racism - and especially the fact that we ever even thought of slavery, along with the fact that Jim Crow laws were around during my own parents' childhood. Then the fact that women had to fight for rights as well. And now the LGBT community. While very noticeably dealing with much more minor discrimination, people are still killed for being LGBT... Kicked out of their houses, denied jobs, fired from jobs. Denied the right to see their partner in the hospital. And this is acceptable to a much larger portion of society than we like to recognize.

The fact that there are STILL people who will not vote for a president solely because they are black, or because they are a woman, or even because they are gay.

My faith in the human race is shot. We've progressed... But not even in all of our cultures. Don't even get me started on the cultures that are still stuck in the dark ages, which there are plenty of them. And even in our "progressive" societies, we are still behind. Still denying rights and killing people because they are a little different from us.

Okay, sorry, that's depressing... but you asked.

~Made by me~

Senior Member Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mayushii View Post
    Or they realise how slightly arrogant and naive it is to assume that YOU of all people is right.
    "In a dispute born truth." - Socrates.

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

greed
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Interesting quote. Hmm. I think we can get closer to truth by sharing different ideas in so called disputes. If both parties are open minded I think it can be reached. However if both are close-mindedly trying to persuade one another that they are right then I dont think any truth will be born.

About what I hate? It was a long time ago I read news and kept up about the world going ons so I dont have much room for hate at the present moment ;D But the thing that makes me most hateful is human beings and their relation to nature and its animals. Oh my god that makes so mad. Gonna stop thinking about that now, dont want wanna ruin the joy ahahaha ;D
    Last edited by IluvAllison; 01-01-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Banned Forum / Chat rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2013 03:10 PM
    Threads

I hate people because they suck

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Unfortunatly, that too is flawed. Just because I am unwilling to force you to my will (Not unlike a tyrant, or shall we say.. Satan), does not make me unconfident.

This is not true and has been proven multiple times over our existence as a species. More often then not we go to war, and no one truly knows the reason why we war'd, except the aggressor. Humans lie, by nature. While the quote may be true in about 35-40% of the occasions, it is not for the rest. I find it ironic that someone who is as openly 'Religious' as you is using a quote from Socrates. What, Jesus had nothing to say on this matter?
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I respect religious people very much, their sincerity and the search for truth.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mayushii View Post
    Interesting quote. Hmm. I think we can get closer to truth by sharing different ideas in so called disputes. If both parties are open minded I think it can be reached. However if both are close-mindedly trying to persuade one another that they are right then I dont think any truth will be born. ;D
    Yes, that's what might be called a ‘dialectics.’
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectical_materialism

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

I used to think I hated people. Then I grew up and realized I actually love people and that's why I'm constantly disappointed with how they act, especially to each other. It's easy to confuse those feelings when you use too many sweeping generalizations and dwell on the worst examples.

Anime Forum's First Generation

Quality Since 1999

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

People, who don't push their beliefs, have no beliefs. I am here exactly to push my beliefs. Read my posts and don’t hate me.
    There are entirely too many people with well-defined beliefs, religions, and personal standards who do not impose those beliefs and standards on others for this to be true, myself and my family among them. In fact, most of my coworkers and people I meet day-to-day are much the same in this regard. As Broly3k8 said, it's not a matter of confidence but of social graces and appropriateness.
    Last edited by Forgotten Show; 01-04-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Show View Post
    There are entirely too many people with well-defined beliefs, religions, and personal standards who do not impose those beliefs and standards on others for this to be true, myself and my family among them. In fact, most of my coworkers and people I meet day-to-day are much the same in this regard. As Broly3k8 said, it's not a matter of confidence but of social graces and appropriateness.
    Now I get it! People, who don't push their beliefs, are just unable to do that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Now I get it! People, who don't push their beliefs, are just unable to do that.
    You're confusing 'unable' with 'unwilling'. Just because you don't go around killing/raping people does not mean you are unable, it means you are unwilling. Your arguments are becoming less and less intelligent, and more and more confrontational. From reading your other posts around the forum it occurs to me that you are a bit of an attention seeker.
    Formally Broly3k8.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You're confusing 'unable' with 'unwilling'. Just because you don't go around killing/raping people does not mean you are unable, it means you are unwilling. Your arguments are becoming less and less intelligent, and more and more confrontational. From reading your other posts around the forum it occurs to me that you are a bit of an attention seeker.
    Are you really able to kill or rape people?

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Are you really able to kill or rape people?
    Yes you are 'able' to rape and kill. Most are unwilling, but still able.

If you can pull a trigger or swing a blade (these are not the only ways) you can kill someone, knowingly or unknowingly.

If something turns you 'on' you can rape someone.

You are 'able' to do many things. Just unwilling to do them. You are able to run 25 miles, just unwilling to do it. You are able to finish your homework on time, just unwilling (and distracted.. Damn you Facebook.)

You are able to except and forgive others, yet unwilling. You are able to be kind and generous, but unwilling.
    Formally Broly3k8.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes you are 'able' to rape and kill. Most are unwilling, but still able.

If you can pull a trigger or swing a blade (these are not the only ways) you can kill someone, knowingly or unknowingly.

If something turns you 'on' you can rape someone.

You are 'able' to do many things. Just unwilling to do them. You are able to run 25 miles, just unwilling to do it. You are able to finish your homework on time, just unwilling (and distracted.. Damn you Facebook.)

You are able to except and forgive others, yet unwilling. You are able to be kind and generous, but unwilling.
    I’m unable to kill or rape people because I was lucky to have a happy childhood, and I know that my conscience would kill me. I’m unable to run 25 miles because I don’t have enough motivation to do that. If I had free will I would finish my homework in time. I’m unable to except and forgive others because of my emotions.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I’m unable to kill or rape people because I was lucky to have a happy childhood, and I know that my conscience would kill me. I’m unable to run 25 miles because I don’t have enough motivation to do that. If I had free will I would finish my homework in time. I’m unable to except and forgive others because of my emotions.
    Again you are mistaking ability with willingness. Yes you can CAN kill and or rape someone. You have the ability, the capacity, the strength. You do not have the willingness. You do not have the will to do those things. Do not blame inability for what you are unwilling to do. Yes you can run 25 miles. You might end up walking some of it, and you will be sore as hell when you're done, (especially if you're not athletic) but you CAN do it. You have free will.. I do not know why you deny having free will, the Bible says you have free will. You are unable to except and forgive others because you are close minded and thus unwilling. Again stop blaming other things for your weaknesses. Yes I said weaknesses. Yes you are weak. If you blame 'lack of free will' for your actions, you are weak, of mind, heart, and integrity.
    Formally Broly3k8.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Again you are mistaking ability with willingness. Yes you can CAN kill and or rape someone. You have the ability, the capacity, the strength. You do not have the willingness. You do not have the will to do those things. Do not blame inability for what you are unwilling to do. Yes you can run 25 miles. You might end up walking some of it, and you will be sore as hell when you're done, (especially if you're not athletic) but you CAN do it. You have free will.. I do not know why you deny having free will, the Bible says you have free will. You are unable to except and forgive others because you are close minded and thus unwilling. Again stop blaming other things for your weaknesses. Yes I said weaknesses. Yes you are weak. If you blame 'lack of free will' for your actions, you are weak, of mind, heart, and integrity.
    I am not saying that the inability is permanent. We are talking about philosophy, not definitions in explanatory dictionary. And remember your words “I hate people who are quick to assume things, without asking. I hate those who make judgments on others without knowing them or the full story”.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I am not saying that the inability is permanent. We are talking about philosophy, not definitions in explanatory dictionary. And remember your words “I hate people who are quick to assume things, without asking. I hate those who make judgments on others without knowing them or the full story”.
    I have made my judgements based on your replys. You are right, I am a hypocrite in the sense that I don't fully know you, and judge too quickly, but at the same time when you portray yourself as such, then what do you expect? You've made no attempt to see from another point of view, and have done nothing but shoot down or try to dissprove others. In real life you could be a generally nice guy/gal (I could assume you are a guy/gal but I might assume wrong so here we'll be safe) but here you've not given that impression. Since we can not meet face to face and 'get to know each other', then the only option is to see and judge you on how you portray yourself here.

I never said anything about inability being permanent. I said able and will are two different things. You are able to do anything. You are willing to do much less. It is just human nature. If we are talking philosophy then the exact deffinition of words is actually a BIG deal. I don't believe you ever said anything about philosophy though.

I need a second opinion here since no one else is posting.. @@Miss Moonlight
    Last edited by NorthOfTime; 01-05-2013 at 04:41 AM.
    Formally Broly3k8.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I never said anything about inability being permanent. I said able and will are two different things. You are able to do anything. You are willing to do much less. It is just human nature. If we are talking philosophy then the exact deffinition of words is actually a BIG deal. I don't believe you ever said anything about philosophy though.

I need a second opinion here since no one else is posting.. @@Miss Moonlight
    Yes, to be precise, those are different abstractions, and therefore I wasn't quite correct. I only want to emphasize that a person can’t choose to be willing or unwilling.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hate is a powerful word, but I can go with dislike.

-people who takes advantage of one another
    -close minded people
    -hateful people
    -people who betrays others
    -lazy people
    -dishonest people
    -people that are very envious
    -people that are disrespectful
    -people who wants dominance and power over others
    -people that doesn't try or try too hard
    -rude people
    -people who do a lousy job

Banned Forum / Chat rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2013 03:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Feferi View Post
    Hate is a powerful word, but I can go with dislike.

-people who takes advantage of one another
    -close minded people*
    -hateful people*
    -people who betrays others*
    -lazy people*
    -dishonest people*
    -people that are very envious
    -people that are disrespectful
    -people who wants dominance and power over others*
    -people that doesn't try or try too hard
    -rude people
    -people who do a lousy job*
    I know someone you would hate Feferi >.>

He has the ones with *
    Last edited by rso0; 01-05-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Senior Member Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Baka Radioactive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2013 02:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: jeroenmathonmac

I hate it when people mistake anime for porn!!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information