AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RPG-Discordia

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Default Re: RPG-Discordia

marcie had managed to heal the priesteress only to be pushed backwards by some off the members. she carefully moved towards the girls and brushes her fingers over her mp3 player once close enough she turns around and stand beside them and spoke softly to sarah "please tell me your the fighting type al i can do is heal" she wished she had some offensive powers but healing was al she knew and could. and she was already hafway through her healing powers since she danced for terminal child two days agao before moving. she eyed levi as he declared that they would be moved to a diffrent location and clicked her mp3 on "i am actually surprised he does not force us to join him..". she had half expected him to force those who did not wish to join by free wil but then again he was a madman, so who was sure what he was thinking.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Sarah noted Marcie, her neighborhood friend, moved next to her and spook softly to her.

(Marcie) "Please tell me your the fighting type all I can do is heal."
    (Sarah) "Don't worry, we'll keep you safe. Just don't get separated from us."
    (Vanessa) "Sarah and I are the fighters around here, just stick with Maria and you'll be fine."
    (Maria) "It's going to be okay Marcie but Levi has something else in mind for us."

The girls activated their MP3 players as music began to play through their ears softly where only they can hear.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Alastair and Kat Nipped back home, Just to Grab Alastairs Mp3, and A backpack full of Kat's clothes. She wasn't a Staccato, and she wouldn't be wearing the Uniforms. Alastair took a couple of sets of his own clothes, just in case, and a few more valuable personal Items. Thinking on it, Alastair took the last of his money, and then they left. "Shame. I paid a fair bit of money for this place." Kat hugged him tight. "Do we have to leave?" she asked, the sadness in her voice notable. "Yes Kat... I'm sorry, but yes. I don't wan't you struggling away on your own, and I don't want to loose you to slavery when all this is over. And, even if the good guys win, we'll be alright. I'm just looking out for you." She nodded, gratefully. "I really am Sorry Kat..." Alastair added. Then, taking her hand, he led her to the waiting soldiers.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

It seemed that luck on was her side. No one had even batted an eyelid at the girl, and she was now away from the parked cars and taking refuge behind her neighbours back fence. From this distance she could barely make out what was being said, but when they began moving off she held her breath. She needed help. Today was just a confirmation that she was not alone, there were others like her and there would be others who would be against this movement. Casting a final look towards her mother, too wrapped up in her worries to notice her daughter missing, Ailka shifted herself silently, further away, making it across to the next yard behind, now two blocks away from her home she’d bring her attention to the thick woods that backed up upon the back gardens of the homes. Still slow, still careful she would attempt to make her way deeper in. Should anyone shout for her she’d make a run for it, otherwise, she was being cautious.
    Kiii!~

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Hum Threshold: Light

Jace disappeared into the crowds as people were being gathered. He knew as soon as things got busy he would be able to slip away unnoticed. This part of the plan had nothing to do with him. His interest was with Staccato only. Oh but someone would realise he wasn't there in time, but then he was prone to doing what he wanted anyways. Any who was in that group wouldn't really want to stay to close to him anyways. Not when he was in a bad mood.
    So as it was he was following the trail. That subtle line of light that represented someone with more courage then thay let on. He followed the Staccato at a safe distance, waiting till she was in a more out of the way area. Clear of interruptions. As the girl approached the wood he stepped out near her.
    ( @animereality )
    "Well, well." He tutted, "A little bird has tried to fly the nest early. But why would they fly here?" He tiltied his head, staying far enough away from the girl to not threaten her. "Why here? Why alone?" He asked, "How about we have a little chat birdy?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 11:44 PM
    Threads

The incessant whine of a back up alarm filled the air of the cul-de-sac as Thurston Webb backed the semi-truck towards the group of people who had refused to join Levi and his organization. Fortissimo liberated the truck from a truck stop on the way to Rambling Springs and had been fortunate enough to avoid any police presence even though the truck had most likely already been reported stolen. As the truck pulled to a stop in front of the crowd two Fortissimo members opened the large doors and started helping the neighborhood up inside of the trailer. Thurston watched from his side mirrors as one by one frightened, angry and drained people were loaded on like so many cattle ready for slaughter. He didn't enjoy what would be coming next but knew what needed to be done for the betterment of their kind.

"Lets get this over with so we can get back." a muffled voice said next to Thurston. Glancing over he couldn't help but feel a little sorry for Walter Morse as he sat in the passenger seat slowly going over his teeth in the side mirror to see if Selene had loosened or made him lose any more. "What the heck's up with Levi let Selene lash out at me, she's in my unit after all." he asked bitterly. "Your unit but his organization as a whole." Thurston replied nonchalantly. Walter's eye twitched and his tone grew angrier "'His organization' he says. Pfft! That little kid should still be popping zits at home and leave war to those stronger than him." Walter begrudged having to take orders from Levi, not because he couldn't take orders but because Levi was so much younger. It irked him and clashed with his ego. "You feel like you could win against the boss?" Thurston asked, a little too intrigued for a normal question. "Well..... I mean.." Walter stuttered as he tried to save face. Morse was a strongly built man, he needed to be to be a bouncer, but his Staccato ability was lacking when it came up against one like Levi's. After all how often did one find Ukelele music on a playlist? Walter had commented on it before after joining Fortissimo, "I may be built like a Samoan but that yookalooka music isn't my thing." Whether it was or wasn't without it Walter was cut off from his own Staccato ability.Realizing this, Thurston deflated slightly as Walter failed to answer and went back to waiting for the truck to be loaded. As the last person was helped up and in and the heavy metal doors slammed shut, Thurston shifted into first and slowly rolled out of the cul-de-sac and onto the main roads.

Levi watched the neighborhood go and turned back towards the woods himself to see Jace Kihara slipping away like a mischievous elf up to no good. He grimaced for a second at not being able to better control this one member of Fortissimo, but allowed it to slip away realizing that even with his impulsiveness Jace was a valued and needed member of the team. When he wanted to be that is. Motioning for Amelia and his guard to move out he moved towards the line of jeeps and SUVs that were pulling in from where they were left before the assault. Climbing in to a Jeep 4runner as Amelia took the wheel he allowed himself a moment to relax and take in all that had happened. Keeping up the image of confidence and strength could be tiring, but it was a fatigue he gladly welcomed if it meant helping the cause.There were people depending on him, drawing strength from his words and stature. Letting those people who followed and joined him would be worse than renouncing his music. As they neared their destination, Levi's musings were cut short by an odd sight. It seemed something had fallen, or been thrown, out of the truck ahead of them. Sitting up confused and alarmed Levi saw on the side of the road the unfortunate Mr. Morse tumbling down into the ditch running alongside them. A number of vehicles had already pulled over to pick him back up so Levi returned his attention to the truck which had just started to speed up. "Amelia." he said gripping her shoulder tight, "Do not lose that truck!"

Charlie Parker-Groovin' High
    http://tinyurl.com/btjphux

Moments earlier as some Charlie Parker played softly out of the trucks speakers, Thurston nodded his head to the fast slurred notes of Charlies and his Alto Sax. Walter just continued to quietly grumble to himself about getting kicked in the face, not being a fan of Jazz himself. "What's the point of all this mess?" he asked Thurston as they turned onto another road, "My hoola-hoola music isn't so great either but it still doesn't jump around all over the place." "Jazz is a journey Walter. You experience it and think back on what you heard. Knowing that most of the time if you were to hear the song again it would be different than the time before. That's how Jazz is unique and why I enjoy it." "A shame your dependent upon Sitar music then pal. Hahahaha, sitar, how ridiculous is that?!" Walter laughed out as Thurston chuckled with him, "Yeah pretty bad." Thurston agreed with him, "Walter you said you'd be better off running Fortissimo, do you still believe that?" "Absolutely pal, I could go places, I'm telling you, if I only had the chance."

Two soft clicks were heard and Walter looked around in confusion before the passenger side door was ripped open by the wind passing by the truck. "What the heaaaaaagh!" Walter screamed as he was pushed out of the truck. Grabbing tight to the door he looked back in fear and anger as he saw Thurston's outstretched arm. "What are you doing?!" he screamed as the wind tried to rip him from the door. "Huh, I was hoping that door would have swung out more, but I can't imagine you'll be able to hold on much longer. At least you didn't notice me unlatching the door or your seat belt till the last second and hey now you get to go places just like you said." Thurston replied as Walter looked at him with even more confusion and anger. "You never opened the door or unhook me! I was watching!" "Well Staccato abilities are usually invisible you know." Thurston said as he tapped the radio. "But there wasn't any Sitar!! You said you needed that to use yours!!" Walter felt himself losing his grip, the wind relentlessly clawing at his clothing and pulling more and more away from the safety of the cab. "Oh yeah about that." Thurston gripped the stick shift, "I lied." Shrugging he downshifted and braked quickly, causing the door to close back into the frame slamming Walters hands into the hard metal of the cab. Walter lost his grip and tumbled down into the road, rolling again and again until coming to a stop in the ditch. Reaching over, Thurston pulled the door shut before shifting back up and pressing down on the accelerator. "Hold on back there folks, here's where it gets bumpy." he said to himself quietly as he pulled away from the convoy behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Don't worry folks I haven't forgot about you or Levi here. Good posts just take time to construct. Plus work and present shopping make it a little tough to gather your thoughts. I hope you're all having a great Holiday Season so far. Let's ring in the New Year with a great RP!

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

7. Thanks WorldDestroyer thanked for this post
    Member WorldDestroyer is on a distinguished road WorldDestroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 10:20 PM
    Threads

Roy walked with the other few members of the new Fortissimo group. He smiled as he walked with Selene down wherever they were going. Roy without thinking pulled out his ear phones and plugged one in and let the other dangle and then held three MP3s out in front of him.
    "Which on is the right one...?" He mumbled to himself as he searched the three MP3's for all the different types of music he already had on there.
    "I'm not feeling depressed right now, I'm actually happier than usual... so maybe an upbeat song? Hmm.." He mumbled after finally picking a song he found to his liking.

http://tinyurl.com/cw9oz3y

He smiled, pleased with the song he picked and advanced to keep up with the group. Eventually he caught up with Selene and decided to try and make some conversation.
    "Soooooo..." He started off trying to think of what to say "Why do you take orders from some kid? Is he like super powerful or something?" He said wiggling his fingers like it was some kind of game. He knew his mood has been nothing short than unusual for him but currently he could not give the slightest care. He put the song in his ear on constant repeat and waited for a response from Selene.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

marcie didn't want to be easy and even less to be treated like some brainless cattle, so she put a fight when she was grabbed by two male members. managing to kick one the in crotch though it not help much because a another this time a female had already grabbed her free arm "let me go! just because we do not wish your madman friend you have no right to treat us like this!" she managed to elbow the other male make against his nose and a small crack was heard. two other males grabbed er other free arm managed to pull her to the truck without being kicked in the more private area's though the female managed to get a nasty bite when she tryed to switch her grip on her. when she was in the truck she was panting lightly and would have tryed to get out had they not aimed a gunn at her. the male with the gunn had his arm around the male whose nose she broke, by there looks she could tell they were brothers. glaring she sat down. she watched how her parents and the other nougbourhood people were loaded in the truck. when the truck started to drive she turned off her mp3 player to save the battery and sat between her parents . resting her head on her fathers shoulder, her mother sat rather stiffly beside her and she geused she was in some state off shock. when the truck started to drive she locked eyes with the others stagacto's. were they gonna fight as soon as the car stopped?
    Last edited by Nespa; 12-26-2012 at 03:52 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She was almost at the edge, her feet crunching softly on dry pine needles, and with the soft crush came another footfall. She froze as a voice would come from the same direction of the footstep, her head whipping around with wide eyes fixating upon the same, rather…wild looking man from before.

Her tongue ran across her suddenly dry lips, eyes darting to the retreating pack of people and vehicles to the lone male with her. Her fingers twitched by her pocket where her MP3 lay.

“What is there to talk about?”

Her chest rose and fell a little aster as adrenalin surged through with the fight or flight switch on standby, her muscles tensed as her murky gaze continued to flicker from the make, to the woods then back to the rest of the group oblivious to her haven departed.

“Besides…”

She waited a few heartbeats before jerking her head in the direction of the cul-de-sac.

“…aren’t you going to call out, bring them over here?”
    Kiii!~

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Alex didn't fight as he was loaded onto the truck, he need to save his energy and without his MP3 he didn't stand a chance. He watched some of the others fight, but chose not to help. He wasn't able to help and he knew they wouldn't be killed... yet. The element of surprise is what they needed and in the cul de sac they didn't have it. He sat against one of the walls in the truck and closed his eyes. After sometime passed he felt the truck accelerate, he open his eyes and said "Something's wrong. But it might be what we need."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

The girls were loaded into the vans and were on their way to the airport to either be executed or used for something. Either way, it wasn't going to be pretty and they had to find a way out of it. One of their neighbors said something on the way while they were being transported.

(Alex) "Something's wrong. But it might be what we need."

Maybe, just maybe. That could be their chance to escape from Levi...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alastair noticed Roy, Chatting with Selene- or trying to at least- and walked over, Kats hand in his. "Its... Roy, Isn't it?" He said, Holding his free hand out as he aproached. "Don't think we talked, you and I. Names Alastair, this is Kat. Your joining too?" He put a slightly excited, cheerful smile in his face."It sounds very interesting, If you ask me. A world of Staccatos."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Being no more then himself, Jace shrugged at her question. The little girl looked like an animal caught in the headlights. He scratched at his chin and looked up.
    "Why?" He asked. "Why would I do that?" He focussed his eyes back on her without lowering his head too much. He then shook his head and slowly sat himself cross-legged and began to empty his pockets. Various pieces of paper came out, a few measurement instruments and half an eaten oat bar. With it all also came one MP3 player and the strange metal object he had before.
    "Why call out? So they can come lock the little bird up?" He seemed like he was talking to himself. He pulled the battery out of the MP3 player and threw it towards her. Then he drew his pistol using the wrong hand. Took out the clip, checked the barrel and threw the two parts separately in opposite directions.
    "I think you have my relationship with that group wrong." He tried smiling at her. Unfortunatly all of Jace's smiles came out a bit too creepy. However now he was sitting on a patch of ground, surrounded by various object, slowly feeling the damp soak into his pants. So maybe the smile did fit.
    "Now little bird. Look at how I sit here at your mercy. How about you realise that my interests lay only in Staccato's. And that a group aiming to gather all in one place would be the best spot to research such beings would it not? That such a group, whether it succeeds or not would be a fine place to view others like me. To investigate. To find what makes it tick. And to see why it prevokes a different reaction in each and every one. So I ask again. How about we talk about. Talk about you. About me. About what you can do?" He clasped his hands together. "About what you can do as a Staccato; and what you can do about this situation."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Roy shook Alastair's free hand and smiled as someone had finally made communication with him, he could tell he was not going to get anywhere from that Selene lady. He smiled at both of them.
    "Well, Kat and Alastair, I am as a matter of fact joining. I thought the idea would be rather interesting and so I wanted to check it out for myself. If it turns out I don't like it then well, I will just leave. There is not to much they could really do to stop me right? and even if there was I would not care. I come and go as I please." He smiled as the music burned through his left ear, and did a slight spin. For once in his life he was happy and excited about something, and that made him act a bit strange for his normal self.
    "Ah yes, a world of people just like ourselves. Nifty inst it? Finally a place where people wont be judged for the things that they do or how they react to the way the music flows. The only thing that really troubles me is that were being lead by a kid. I would be more inclined to do more if he wasn't... eh... so young perhaps? But maybe that is a perk." His honesty came out when he was just talking, however by this time Roy began to become curious about them, and turned his head at Alastair and Kat.
    "So tell me. What are your Staccato abilities and what do you think about all of this? I should not be doing all the talking." He smiled, knowing how much he liked to hear his own voice, he awaited a reply.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Even as he sat, seemed to relax on the spot she was still tense, licking her lip again, glancing across, gaze focusing between the houses where the cul-de-sac was now empty with the roaring of engines faded, birds continued singing, the trees rustled in the wind and the distant traffic echoing in like loud whisper.

Still silent she’d shift her footing, watching him empty his pockets, her shoulders dropping, as did her guard at this odd behaviour…although when his MP3 fell out her hand fell to her pocket again. No longer simple sources of music, MP3’s were weapons to her now, if she was not the only one, who knew what abilities anyone else possessed with this unique trait they all held in common?

Little by little her hand fell away from her pocket, her school tie flapping in a stronger passing breeze. Her dark gaze followed each piece of the gun as it was tossed aside, then fell to his dead MP3 before coming back to him.

Her arms folded 8nder her chest, stepping a little closer but staying out of reach. He was, it appeared unarmed, but that did not mean he was trustworthy.

“I want nothing to do with that. “

Another jerk of her head in the direction of where the others went.

“Even if it is just to…gather information I want no part in getting involved…he sounds like another man who dreamed of –his- ideal world…that didn’t end up too good either.”

Her arms then unfolded, hands slipping into her pockets, her fingers stroking the edge of her old yet trustworthy Walkman.

“And as for talking about myself, and showing you what I can do…I don’t want to. I don’t trust you. You’re still a stranger that crashed into my home.”

Her expression narrowed finally, almost pouting yet her lips were pressed in a thin line.

“And I am not a bird…my name is Ailka, if you must know.”

As cautious as she was still being, she wasn’t running away, her squinted gaze flicking about his person, to his discarded belongings and back again.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alastair Shruged. "I'm not that good yet. I can float around a bit, telekenetic powers. And the whole Darkness thing, but I'm not sure how to even control that properly, so I'm not going to use it untill I've had more training. Unlike these uys, who probably have powers that act like finely tuned watches, Mine are like Sledgehammers. less control, more force, and more fun. As for Kat, she's... well she's not one of us. But I'm keeping her out of this." He sat down, back against one of the houses. "I'm not too fond of being ordered around by one so young either- I'm no veteran myself, but he needs to see a few battles first. But I'm not going to argue with him."

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Roy took a cigarette out of his back pocket and only took one puff before putting it out in the earth below him. He smiled at the two of them and his eyes glowed underneath the sun.
    "Is she a sister? or some childhood friend of some sort? Just wondering, you don't have to answer if you don't want to." He smiled again, and his ears finally became tired of his MP3 and he removed the bud and turned off him MP3.

"Personally I would like to see your powers for myself. If you don't mind that is. You said you wanted more practice, well now is a good time." Roy smiled at Alastair. It was not every day that he talked to anyone that was not himself which made sense to himself but not to other people. Roy grabbed his MP3's and held them out like cards in front of Alastair.
    "Each MP3 plays a different playlist. Some slow and strong, others can be really fast paced and not as powerful. It all depends on which MP3 you choose, but no matter which on I choose I wont go full power when sparing ever." Roy smiled, he had some fight still in him, some adrenaline running through him.
    "Come on, I really just want to help you." He looked them both right into the eyes and smiled, showing he really meant no harm and was really just looking for some fun.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alastair gave a smile. "Kat's my Girlfriend, and she's been my friend since... well, a long time." he pulled a black Mp3 out of his pocket, and showed it to Roy. "I'll Use my own Mp3, shall I? I know the songs on it, they all work." He plugged his own Earphones in, and selected a song. (See Below), His hair beginning to ruffle in the wind as he rose off of the ground. Switching the track to a Loop, he smiled. "Alright, I'm ready. How shall we do this?"

Last edited by Esiphas; 01-03-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Roy pulled back his MP3's, he wanted him to pick one at random so he could use it but Roy shrugged and put away three and left one out.
    "Ah, I see. Well you two are very cute together." He smiled, and put the MP3 in his hand on shuffle.
    "I want you to fight me like you would fight anyone else we stop when you would like or until I get bored. Don't hold back a thing, this is how we train. And trust me. You wont harm me. I can almost guarantee that. This is my variety playlist, so you wont ever know whats going to happen alright?" Again Roy smiled, he felt a charge go through his back, this is what he has been wanting all this time and he's going to finally fight someone with the same thing as him. He will finally understand what it is to fight someone like him.

(the song that is currently playing on his list )
    Last edited by WorldDestroyer; 01-05-2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: I appologize on the song change, I had inncorrect information on the date the song was published. Thanks BlackWaltz

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alastair smiled back. "Right. I'm a bit... raw, in power, so shout if you need me to stop." He then hurled a force blast right towards Roy, just a pure blast of force designed to break and stagger enemies- and break necks if they were unlucky. He then floated backwards, mouthing 'Stay out the way.' to Kat, as she scarpered inside a building outsite their threat zone.

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Roy smiled at his comment. "I will if I need to." The song took but only a minute to warm up, however he had some of the song playing before his earlier attack so it could warm up. On the first beat he dashed out of the way of the blast, so fast it was almost like he could not be seen. He liked this song as he could jump quickly from beat to beat which gave the enemy a rare chance to do any real harm. He advanced towards Alastair according to the beat of the song. Three long beats, he could work with that. When the first beat came he ran up Alastairs left side, when the next one said he flashed over to the right, almost in the blink of an eye and ran up his right, before the beat again changed and he ran down the middle, throwing a punch filled with the full intent to hit him square in the nose. Within the next second he did some flips backwards and landed further away than he had started just to be safe.
    "Nice warm up. Now show me all of that you can do." He smiled and waited for his next attack.

(Just to be clear I am not saying that the fist made contact, that is still up to Esiphas.)
    Last edited by WorldDestroyer; 01-05-2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: My last song was not proudced in 2008 so I had to pick a new one. Luckly, this one I know is.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ailka," He smiled. "Of course that's the birdy's name. Who else would have your name but you?" Jace tapped his knees as he rocked back and forth. She was smart enough not to trust him off the bat. She was also stubbon enough to not take what he said at face value. And she still left herself plenty of room to run is needed. This was a good thing. It meant she was smarter then others he had to deal with. But it did mean dealing with her was more difficult.
    "Well; how about an exchange of information?" He rubbed his hands together and grinned. "Since you told me your name I will tell you mine." He began to play about with the little metal object. "My name is Professor Jace. J-A-C-E. Rhymes with lace and other words. But that is besides the point." He gestured randomly with the object in his hands. "I am a researcher. Interested in the who, what and why's of the strange abilities that have emerged in recent years." He placed the object down in front of him and twisted it a few times so it would stand. "I collect any information I can. Mostly through communication and observation. But..." He shifted some hair behind his ears, "I do have to have some practical moments as well." He held his hand out to her, "Now your turn."

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes. Yes, she was stubborn, still giving him a calculating gaze as he spoke. Glancing over the houses they were truly alone, and she was still armed. She took a single step in…maybe two.

“So you’re just with that guy…to gather information for yourself?”

She chuffed a breath, and then gave a slight shake of her head, exhaling slower than before, and then responded.

“About what I can do…I am not 100% sure of that myself yet…I have not been using this for very long but from what I can gather…it is the passion and swell of music…more so the…”

Her hand rolled for the word.

“…uplifting feeling it gives you…it makes me weightless, like flying.”

Her rolling hand curled into a small fist; coming by her side as her expression closed, jaw tensing, gaze lowered.

“It is also the rawness of music that affects me, whatever emotion it can pull from me, it pulls hard.”

She ended it there. She was not going to reveal anything about Holic, to anyone. Posture relaxing again her hands would slip into the pockets of her hooded jacket.

“What is your research leading to? Though, you say you’re a professor, I cannot think of anyone who would go to the extremes of joining such a movement for the sake of research.”
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Excellent. And here I was thinking you were just going to vanish into the woods and away." He smiled knowingly, "Not that I wouldn't be able to track you down." He clapped his hands as he rubbed them together. "But this is good. Perfect. A sense of weightlessness? Is it a true change? Maybe your muscles are expanded, forced into a better condition by the sounds of your music. In such a case they would support your body better and give the illusion of less weight. Of course if that was the case it would also affect your skeleton. Maybe your nerve response as well. Oh but what if it is going the other way? Numbing you to the pressures instead. That way you could act without restriction." He began to run into a list of possible improvements the body could make in order to feel lighter. He even started writing things in the dirt with his finger to keep track of his ideas.

“What is your research leading to? Though, you say you’re a professor, I cannot think of anyone who would go to the extremes of joining such a movement for the sake of research.”

Jace suddenly stopped his rant. It was a weird moment of silence. He blinked almost confused.
    "Why did I join?" He repeated.
    "Easy." He gestured around with his hands. "Conflict." He replied as if it was so simple.
    "Conflict produces growth. Shows a person for what they really are. Shows there true colour. Pushes what they feel is normal and breaks what they fooled themselves with." He grasped his hands together and sighed. "Of course conflict doesn't mean violence specifically." He eyes went distance. Sad. "I have seen enough of that to know its' effects." His eyes returned to looking at her. "But with conflict in ideas and manners it all brings about change."

Standing up slowly he began to stretch. "His movement will not last. Nope. No matter his dream, as nobel as is his intentions are, if not his actions. The whole thing will fall apart at some point. For now it provides more subjects to view and more events to witness. After all. Do you think if this had never happened you would have found the courage to flee, or the responsibilty to help others?"

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 11:44 PM
    Threads

Selene Marquis didn't like how the new recruit spoke. She couldn't hear him speaking, but she didn't need to since she could read lips. Just the way his lips flapped open and closed, like a felt puppet, annoyed her immensely. Despite her annoyance she kept her face impassive and her eyes continued to stare into the middle distance as they moved towards the trucks. Selene didn't much care for what the man in front of her wanted even though he had just been welcomed into Fortissimo, at the moment Selene needed to get everyone away from Rambling Springs and back to base before the police arrived. Then the most ridiculous thing she had ever seen occurred. The two new recruits began to spar; Right there. In the neighborhood.

They hadn't even entered the woods to work their way back to the vehicles and they were flaunting their Staccato abilities in the open rather than keep them hidden for the element of surprise. "I can't believe this." she thought to herself as she checked the fittings on her noise canceling head wrap, "Training these two couldn't come sooner". It was something she had created long ago after realizing the effects music had on her and others. Earbuds were attached to a length of velvet that she wrapped around her head like a bandana which were activated through a cable that ran down to her left sleeve where her mp3 player was strapped underneath her clothes. She had wanted to use Brocade cloth, what they used on theater drapes, but it was far too heavy, velvet was the next best at blocking outside sound. This set up allowed for only the tiniest amount of outside noise to creep in which kept her powers strong and her weaknesses to Hip Hop low. The other major downside was that she would be deaf to any other noises while her wrap was being worn. Depressing the button sewed into the sleeve of her arm she felt herself giving over to her Staccato powers.

http://tinyurl.com/b4rsr6c

As the twang of the guitars filled her ears she took her stance, calm flowed through her limbs as her muscles grew denser. Feet shoulder length apart, arms out with palms facing out and balanced on the balls of her feet. As Roy threw his punch to strike Allistair, Selene sprang forward to Allastairs side and thrust both hands out grabbing his left arm and spun him around. Continuing her spin she released him into the path of Roy as he came out of his showboating back-flips.

"Nice warm up. Now show me all that you can do." Roy said before Allastair flew into him knocking them both to the ground where their earbuds popped out. Walking over to them Selene switched her music off and stiffened as she heard the music coming from Roy's earbuds. Even faintly the quick rhyming of the song was beginning to produce a numbness in her left foot. Unhurriedly she pulled the cord from Roy's mp3 player and stared at them both with her arms crossed as they pulled themselves to their feet. "Unacceptable." she said softly, stern disapproval dripping from every syllable. "This is not a game. We need to be away before anyone unwanted arrives and we are forced to defend ourselves." It was the most she had said for the past week and she didn't like having to waste her breath reprimanding the new recruits. "There's time enough to train you both back at HQ now let's move!" she said with one last steely glare at the two of them. Motioning to the rest of the group who had just stood watching! They all began heading back to the vehicles fearing any more of Selene's reprimanding.

"Levi you owe me one for keeping these two from killing themselves." she thought begrudgingly, knowing full well that she owed him more than he could ever know. Without him she wouldn't have escaped from that prison created by her community. Now was not the time for reminiscing though. "That's double time!" she called out as she began jogging back to the vehicles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Amelia where did we discover Thurston?" Levi asked quietly as he slowly drummed his fingers on the windowsill. "I believe it was Portland, sir." Fortissimo had moved through the Western states to drum up support for his movement. Starting from where he left his high school in Eureka, California. Levi had quickly left the city after returning home for some essentials. As he rushed into the small bedroom he was forced to share with the youngest of his foster brothers he collapsed against the floor and held himself tightly as his body was racked with tremors from the adrenaline and truth of what had happened; What he had done, finally hit him. "I did that. I, destroyed him. Hurt him so badly he'd never do it again." those thoughts circled around inside his head over and over. Levi shook his head fiercely and took a deep calming breath. "It's time." he said out loud not sure if it was in reference to his impending desertion or something larger, something that he couldn't grasp yet, something that included this amazing power called Staccato. Levi climbed to his feet and quickly moved to fill his backpack with the few things he could see as important. Money stowed away where only he could reach, a few days worth of clothes, a pocket knife he had found in the woods outside his school and, of course, his mp3 player and charging cord.

Levi had used half of his money to board a Greyhound bus north to Crescent City. He didn't expect any news to have reached of his thrashing of the bully, but just to be safe he changed his clothes before heading into town. As he moved through the alleys and side streets looking for perhaps an unlocked back door or abandoned storage unit he came upon something. Or rather someone. Her clothes were torn so badly it was a wonder they were still covering her at all. Her hair was disheveled and dirty but some patches of golden blonde hair still showed through. Her face was a mass of bruises and her breathing was labored. Levi stopped and found himself staring at her wondering if she were dead or alive. Moving closer to her he heard the strained whistling of breathing through her broken nose. "Who did this to you?" he asked quietly not expecting a response, "I can't just leave someone like this". Levi stood up and ran to the end of the alley and checked down the other pathways. Looking to the left he saw what looked to be a small rusting storage shed for propane tanks. It sat behind a restaurant that seemed to be halfway through renovations so there wasn't any propane being stored at the moment. Moving back to the unconscious woman, she hadn't moved much, her injuries were too severe to really allow her any movement that wouldn't hurt immensely. "I hope you'll forgive me for this but it's better to move you out of the open."

Benny Benassi-I Am Not Drunk

Clicking over to a techno song he had been planning on listening to later Levi moved to lift the woman up and move her as his Staccato enhanced balance would allow him to better keep from dropping her and falling himself. As he positioned himself to lift her he heard a faraway voice through the drones of the song and turned to see two goons, as that's exactly what they looked like, with one being the tall lanky smart type and the other the thick squat muscle, gesturing and speaking threateningly. Unable to hear them but knowing their intent Levi stood and turned preparing himself for what was to come. These must have been the two that had put the woman in the detestable state she was in now and had returned either to finish the job or perhaps for more devious reasons. Hearing the beats coming from Levis earbuds and knowing he couldn't hear their threats and derogatory statements about Levis sexuality only angered them more so when Tall Goon goes to shove Levi away the steady beat of the song allows him to see what he can do. With the enhanced quick thinking that comes with Crush Beat Levi plots out his moves and initiates.

Turning sideways Levi allowed the shove to miss his shoulder and struck out with a right handed chop to the throat of Tall Goon and then quickly drawing his arm back to slam his elbow into his open gasping mouth. The goons teeth scraped Levis skin pretty bad but they quickly gave way and broke at the sudden attack. Stumbling back into his buddy Levi pressed the attack and snapped a kick into the chest of the already off balance Tall Goon sending him sprawling into his more musclebound friend. Said friend proceeded to toss the injured Goon aside and charges in to meet Levi head on. While Levi might have been quick he hadn't ever really taken a punch before, not a serious one like what clipped his chin as a wild haymaker from his opponent caught him and quickly knocked him off balance and to his knees. Struck by the pain and disorientation that not even his Staccato ability could prevent Levi was momentarily unable to react. "This is a real fight." he thought panicking slightly. His brain quickly reasserted itself on him and calm quickly returned. Levi took a quick look behind him and saw the heavy goon's foot pulled back to kick him in the ribs but Levi brought his own foot around and kicked out at the man's shin just as he was bringing it down. The force behind Levi's kick as well as the goon's own forceful kick put a serious hurtng on Mr. Aggresive's shin. Needless to say he was quickly put out of commission since it's easy to take an opponent down who's jumping up and down grabbing his shin.

Returning to the girl he quickly moved her to the rusty shed and grabbed a 2x4 from the refurbishment of the restaurant and used it to prop the door to the shed closed from the inside. It was a temporary measure to keep them safe but it would have to do for now. "Glad I didn't need to use the knife." Levi thought to himself, "I'd rather not kill anyone. That would be too much." Levi settled down on the opposite wall of the shack and slid to the floor and slowly fell asleep.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Levi was brought out from his reverie by Amelia finally pulling up alongside the semi. Levi looked up into the serious face of Thurston Webb intently looking back at him. They stared at each other for a moment before Thurston winked and yanked his steering wheel directly towards the SUV Levi was in.

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information