AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPG-Discordia

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 11:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG-Discordia

Spring. The time of year when flowers begin to bloom, animals awaken from hibernation and the seeds of revolution come to fruition. Levi Ketterling strolled down the well trimmed sidewalks of Rambling Springs, a quiet cul-de-sac 30 miles outside of Little Rock, Arkansas near the town of Conway. He couldn't hear the mowers or the sounds of nature awakening around him thanks to his ear buds. He never went anywhere without them nor his mp3 player or the battery charger strapped to his wrist. Music had become Levi's everything, his sole reason to exist. Without it he was nothing but a thin and plain boy with no friends or real familial connections. With it, that was a different story. With music, Techno in particular, Levi was powerful. His new family believed so too and with his Fortissimo comrades the world would soon discover that he had a right to be. The first to learn this fact would be those in front of him at this moment. Drawing out the Glock 9mm from his waistband Levi calmly walked to the center of the turnaround, gun loosely held by his waist and waited, his head bobbing along to the music that fueled his passion.

~Three years ago~

Levi discovered the nature of his Staccato abilities upon entering high school three years ago. Growing up as an abused foster child Levi escaped into the internet and techno to distance himself from the physical and emotional pain he suffered at the hands of his foster siblings and the avoidance of his foster parents. School also proved challenging since there wasn't much of a tech clique at his school and as a result Levi was targeted and became the "loner kid". One morning as he was idly listening to a song in the library, leaning back on the chairs back legs, he began to feel different as the song continued and discovered only as it was finishing that he was unconsciously balancing on only one chair leg. Of course upon the song ending his balance wavered and he pitched back onto the floor.

After experimenting with his discovery, Levi felt powerful, in control, better than he had in his whole life. He began listening to music as long as he was awake, editing tracks together so he only had one long audio file to allow his Staccato ability to continue relatively uninterrupted. As you can imagine, given this incredible gift while your brain is developing social and logical skills can warp an individual who doesn't have the proper guidance. He resented sleeping as well but forced himself to or he would become too tired to enjoy his birth given talents. As more and more people learned of those born with Staccato abilities a prejudice began to develop. Those without the ability would look fearfully at those with it. Others would become angry at the possibility of destroyed property or person and would do their best to drive off the altered human. Imagine having to deal with such prejudicial treatment every day with the intensity of emotions that are cultivated by teenagers. Naturally Levi could only take so much.

One day when a particularly bitter student saw Levi at his locker he approached Levi and began berating him and pushing him up against the lockers. Normally Levi would just wait until the abuse was interrupted by the class bell or until the bully grew bored with Ketterling's lack of response. The bully decided to go for Levi's mp3 player and that's when Levi snapped. Gripping the boy's wrist Levi pulled the bully towards him sharply and moved to the side at the same time causing the bully's face to slam into Levi's open locker door. Dazed the student attempted to strike Levi but found that he had already again moved to the side and found a book, quickly snatched from his own locker, crashing into his already hurt nose, breaking it. The sheer pain of such a quick and unexpected attack put a panic into the student who then proceeded to flail out in an attempt at retribution. Yet again he could not land any sort of hit and before things could progress any further Levi lashed out with a kick into the side of the student's knee causing it to bend in the wrong direction, crippling the boy. As the student lay gripping his ruined leg the stream of students that had been blissfully walking by, ignoring the initial confrontation, only 15 seconds ago had frozen in place. Shocked. Scared. Appalled. These were the emotions Levi could see on their faces. They ignored him before he had brought down his tormentor in a matter of seconds, now they feared him. He felt a sense of power and superiority before he ran out of the school, never to return.

Levi spent much of his life afterwards perfecting the use of his Staccato ability and developing a belief that he was gifted and blessed. Blessed with this mutation that had helped him rise above the normal masses and attain the attention and respect he deserved. After deserting his foster home Levi used his Staccato ability to strong arm those weaker into providing him with what he needed. Shaking down drug dealers for money and avoiding the police with his techno fueled free running. Before long his name began to show up more and more on the internet, due to his own idealistic postings on forums and message boards, and local newscasts covering his law breaking. Like minded Staccato users soon flocked to him seeking camaraderie, money, fame or the chance to make a change in the only matter they saw fit. Force. Levi corralled these individuals and created Fortissimo whose goal, like the musical sign it was named after, would grow louder and more noticeable until they could no longer me ignored. Then they would take over and recreate the world into what they believed was a just and equal world. A world ruled by Staccatos.

~Present Day~
    The final seconds ticked down and the song changes. Raising his arm up Levi fires a shot, freezing the neighborhood in their tracks. A few people scream in alarm but most don't even have the chance to do that as groups of men and women rush into the cul-de-sac from the surrounding woodland. Homes are forcibly entered and those who resist are subsequently subdued and humbled before the vicious blitzkrieg. One by one, families are brought to the center of the street before Levi. Some have wounds from resisting but most are scared and frightened, looking to their neighbors and family as if someone will come up with a solution to this horrible event.

"All the houses are clear now Chief." reports a stocky woman blonde as she falls in behind Levi.

"Thank you Amelia." Ketterling replies as he removes an ear bud. "And thank you all for joining me here on this grand day." he continues looking at both captives and Fortissimo members alike.

"Today we are here to witness a beginning. A grand beginning that will not be forgotten or ignored." Looking at each member of the cul-de-sac in turn Levi announces, "Among you are Staccatos. Some of you may already know this and some may not. Those who do treat it as commonly as someone from another state or of another race, but this is wrong! We Staccatos are not like you. You run-of-the-mill humans. We were born to become greater than we are expected to be. Greater than the garden variety 'contributing member of society' we all are taught to be." Levi slowly makes a circuit of the captives in front of him. The members of Fortissimo listening with rapt attention, they had planned and anticipated the start of this all with unbridled excitement and were now on the doorstep of realizing their own hard work and visions.

Brandishing his pistol as he speaks out "So my brothers and sisters I posit to you a question." Stopping where he began Levi turns, with gun in hand, and asks "Will you join me in the creation of Discordia? The creation of a land ruled by Staccatos, where we will no longer fear judgement or prejudice, where we are the ones with power." Levi looks to the first member of his captive congregation and asks, "Will you help realize this dream with me?"

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Default Re: RPG-Discordia

Marcie sat on her knee's inbetween her parents. Her father sported a black eye and her mother's cheek was swelling from the smack she got from one off the men. she had just been practicing her ballet so she was still wearing her dancing shoe's. At his words her eyes widend and she looked at her father and whisperd "he is mad" when he looked at her she spoke "Are you stupid, even if you get every staccatos to join you what security do you have that next generations have the same abilitys?" she stood despite her father trying trying to pull her down and her mother looking at her in shock "how do you know.." her father silenced her before she could finish the qeustion. clearly he had figured it out. marcie crossed her arms and raised her chin in a slight defiant way "as far we know it could skip generations" she looks at levi.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

Stephanie's life was like any priestess's life, a loving attendant for the faithful and needy. The days went by like the Arkawa River, a constant, steady flow of people and time, but one thing made each day interesting. The friends of Stephanie's church, as well as her music, were practically her life, and today seemed no different. However, Stephanie would soon find out that her day was going quite the opposite of average. The young woman's dream, what she had been pondering ever since it took place that night, was about to come reality. Stephanie was standing outside the church she attended, giving bread to the hungry like any usual Tuesday, the muffled melody of the organ giving pleasure to her ears like a delicious dinner. As she went inside to fetch more bread, she heard a scream, followed by the sound of shattering wood. Stephanie's protective instincts kicked in immediately, and she dashed outside, dropping the bread onto the ground on her way out.

When the woman ran out, the poor had fled and there were townspeople running in all directions. Soon, she saw uniformed men and women apprehending anyone they could find, and Stephanie soon found herself facing against three opponents.

"Don't resist and no one's gonna get hurt, priestess!" One of the men said, his tone deep and that of an authority figure. "We've been ordered to round up everyone here, so there's no point in fighting back anyway." At this, Stephanie stood firm, and a feeling of disgust filled her mouth.

"How dare you barbarians desecrate this sanctuary!" She shouted back, readying herself for a fight. The woman realized what she had instigated, but this didn't change her mindset very much. One of the clothed men standing on the right leaned back and let out a thundering laugh. This man looked quite built, and his head seemed too large for his brain.

"Hah! What a jewel! Levi would like this girl, eh?" He said.

Levi? She had heard that name before, but before she cound think any longer, the woman to the left dove forward, taking a powerful swing at Stephanie. She had her mouth covered, and remained silent, even during her attacks. Her midnight hair barely peaked out from the cloth wrapped around the rest of her head, but it looked like she was wearing something on her ears. Stephanie instinctively ducked, just by a narrow margin, as she could feel the wind from the would-be devastating punch hit her hair. Immediately after the woman got her ground, Stephanie punched the hefty man in the gut, retrieving a satisfying grunt of pain from the him as he fell backward.

Suddenly, the Choral Prelude stopped, and Stephanie could hear struggling from inside. Stephanie suddenly felt a sharp pain in her side, and she fell on the ground as the sensation went through her hips like a lightening strike. The woman, who had previously tried to attack her, struck the priestess above the hip. Before she could do anything else, the deep figure picked her up and tied her arms behind her back with stiff tape.

"Alright, missy, you're gonna do as your told! Now come with us, or we'll just drag you by your hair." He said. Stephanie wouldn't let up, and weakly kicked him in the shin with her hard black boots, causing him to clutch his leg in agony. "Damnation! Get this girl with the others!" He said, taking a few hop-steps back as the other two dragged her to the town square, where the other townsfolk were being held. Stephanie was then shoved into a sit onto the rough stone flooring to the side, but she continued to struggle noisily. As she looked at the others, she could tell that some too tried to resist, but in vain. Some had gained cuts and bruises from the raiders, and it pained the poor woman to see her people hurt.

Suddenly, Stephanie felt something bash her on the back of the head. She gasped as the shock made her black out for an instant, followed by a sharp command to pipe down. The headache began to ring inside her head and she gave up, ashamed of failing to such low lifes. Stephanie looked down at the ground, not even listening to the man who spoke before the town. That was, until she heard a familiar name. Stephanie's head rose immediately, and the name Amelia triggered the entire dream again in her mind. Was this man Levi, the person who was leading this pillage? Surely it couldn't be, but the more the authority figure spoke, the more she watched him, the more she began to recognize it all. This was the person she was supposed to be leading with. Stephanie was shocked, she didn't even know what to think, and a nearby resident picked up on her dumbfounded look.

"Hey, Miss Berenice, are you okay?..."
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After addressing the crowd before him Levi hadn't expected such a spirited voice to rise up nor one so young. A little surprised at the girl, as well as her ballerinas attire, but other-wised unfazed by the questioning, Levi looked her in the eye for a moment before calling out to her parents. "What is this girl's name?" Levi already knew but his control over the situation needed to be affirmed. Since no answer was given willingly Levi gave a small nod to the Fortissimo soldier closest to them. A sharp blow to the father's kidneys brought out a scream of pain.

"Marcie, and don't you dare hurt her you...."
    the rest was lost as the soldier silenced him with a kick to his back.

"That's quite enough." Levi said staying another impending kick from the soldier who snapped back to attention with practiced and loyal ease. "Marcie." he said testing the name out in the open air, "Well Marcie you're very right. There's no guarantee that Staccato abilities are hereditary since since our existence hasn't been recognized or understood until now." Leaning forward so that she would have no trouble hearing him he finished "None of that will matter however since with Staccatos like you and I in control there will be no more prejudice towards us. No more hatred or fear for the unknown and different. For the outsiders and outcasts. Those born later will know only that Staccatos are stronger and not to be taken lightly or scorned those before that," he pauses and shrugs his shoulders " will just have to accept this change or fall by the wayside."

Levis stern tone made it obvious that this intended falling was lethal and not just metaphorical. Levi strolled amongst the crowd going over the names of the Staccato users that had been discovered by Jace months ahead of time on the possibility that the Staccato users in the neighborhood may resist with their powers. It seemed as if one had already tried to put up a fight, a woman in a priest's vestments was being clubbed into submission by one of Levis more "enthusiastic" members. Levi remembered when he discovered Walter Morse in a seedy dive bar on the outskirts of Seattle. He was a solidly built bouncer for the less reputable night clubs in the area, his coal dark skin and steely eyes that matched the color of the grey stubble that seemed to perpetually exist on his face no matter how often he shaved.

"Mr. Morse!" Levi called out as he saw the priest being dealt with too firmly. He had given orders that Staccatos be restrained and deafened, at the most, if they gave any trouble but beating a prone and subdued woman was overkill for the current situation. The last thing Levi wanted the first impression to be was that he was a tyrant. Sadly Walter would need to be reprimanded before things could continue. "I believe that is enough. Please. Join me."

Walter moved to join Levi's side next to Amelia who had continued to attend him as he moved about through the crowd. Levi waited with his hands clasped behind his back, and as Walter drew closer Levi surreptitiously twirled his index finger in a way he knew she would see. "Ahh sorry about that sir. The little miss here was giving us a bit of trouble before Selene co....." Walter was cut off as he reached Levi due to the foot covering his mouth. Amelia was fast, even without her operas, so Walter didn't even see the fierce kick coming before he was laid out on the ground coughing out blood and a piece of tooth. "We are not here to break those who would aide our cause Mr. Morse. Injuring a fellow Staccato user without serious need is something I will only overlook this once." Levi said looking down on Walter coldly his voice brooking no need for a response other than "Yes sir, sorry sir."

Levi nodded to Selene who silently padded over and helped Walter up and over to the outskirts of the perimeter where he couldn't do any more harm to the captives and himself transitively. With the example set Levi moved to the priest, Stephanie was her name if he was not mistaken. Another resident near to her cut off what she was whispering as she noticed Levi approaching. Kneeling down in front of the priest he pulled a knife from his boot and cut the tape restraining her wrists. "I apologize for my mans brash behavior. A fellow Staccato, and one of the Cloth at that, is not one I'd wish to be harmed." Despite her eyes sliding in and out of focus Levi knew this woman was a force to be reckoned with. He remembered the female clergy that helped run the orphanage he grew up in and knew that they were steadfast and powerful in their own rights without needing the aide of Staccato abilities. He wanted this woman for his cause. "What is your name, dear Sister?"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Marcie wanted to do nothing than to turn to her father and yell at the person who hurt him however she had been in debutante training before coming her and one thing her teacher had kept repeating was that a woman who looked away from a man during a important converstation she may look weak before her. oddly enough that was more drilled in finding a good husband match but now she found a diffrent reason to use it. When levi's attention was pulled away by a little uproar further away she took a few steps back from levi pulling a earphone out off her pocket, plugging it in her ear she ignored the sheep that followed him. Since she was disscplining someone she doubted they would attack her unless she attacked first. She turned it on and took a elegant dancing pose, raising her arms she bended her knee's and pushed off in in piroutte. '1,2,3 that must be enough' she stopped when she felt the familiar power pump through her. several people around her looked confused one she heard mumble "thats her power? spinning in cirkels?". The glow she carried was invisble to the people around her but by the stiffening off the fortissimo she could tell they could. however instead of attack when she stopped spinning she carefully walked backwards and kneeled by her father "dad.." she touched him and glow went from her and into him. he gasped a bit and then looked at her "so thats why you wanted to dance in the hospital. she smiled and nodded but quickly stood again incase levi was looking at her. she winced when she saw the harmed priesteress.
    Last edited by Nespa; 12-05-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Hum Threshold: Light

The side door of one of the unmarked vans on the street came open with a loud bang, and a childish voice creeped out.
    "Oh my! It's like a christmas festival here. So many bright lights."
    The figure stepping out shielded his eyes as if blinded by the sunlight despite the fair weather. There was something unsettling about him even before he did anything. He straightened himself and brushed down his clean white lab coat. He made sure to do it in such a way that the holsters hidden underneath flashed into view for a moment. The rest of his clothes were plain and more suited to lying around the house in on a lazy day. There was a confident, if arrogant, smile on the figure's face as he began to walk around the crowds Levi had gathered. He seemed to be talking mainly to himself, ignoring the scenes developing around the others.

"There is one." He suddenly pointed at a random person in the crowd. He then whirled around on the spot.
    "Another." He picked out a middle aged man.
    "The baby cradled by the old woman is one. Young, but one none the less." He informed a dark haired Fortissimo next to him. Then he tilted his head gazing up the road to the near by house. He suddenly put his hand on the Dark hair man's shoulder, causing him to jump slightly, but stopping him before he could move towards the kid.
    "Someone did a poor job." He tutted, tilting his head to look back over to Amelia, a smile on his face as she frowned at him. He pointed to the living area of the house, visible from the road. "The sofa. My guess it's a sofa bed. But no bed this time. There is another hiding in it." The dark hair Fortissimo seemed thankful when Jace finally let go and moved of into the house to find who was hidden. As soon as he finished pointing this out, there was a cry from one of the mothers in the crowd, who was now bursting into tears. The father could be heard unleashing a string of insults but Jace ignored them. He went back to slowly walking while pointing at different Staccato users, making sure the others knew who to watch. He was talking to himself again.
    "A Bright, Bright day."
    Last edited by Valkarma; 12-05-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Maria and Sarah were on their way back from shopping until they heard a gun shot in their neighborhood. The two hurried to check out the sound and saw a boy standing dead smack in the middle of the whole neighborhood. They wondered what is going on but a lot of things happened pretty quickly. When they arrived, a group of soldiers have already evicted everyone from their homes and then they found themselves surrounded by soldiers before they knew it. The two were escorted to their leader in the middle of the neighborhood and when they arrive, Maria's vision began to react and show colors of the soldiers, people, and the leader. Most of the soldiers and the leader were red, the sign of bad intentions. The two began to chat to each other quietly.

(Maria) "Where's Vanessa?"
    (Sarah) "She should've been evicted along with everyone else. But I'm sure she can handle herself..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Alex sighed. Today actually started out pretty nice he thought. I was supposed to enjoy today, play some guitar, watch some tv, relax. But instead I get some lunatic spurting nonsense in my face, while I'm on my knees great. He watched as a young girl started to speak up but was quickly quieted by a man near her, most likely her father. Smart man he thought. He watched as the priestess was beat coming out of the church, he saw what happened to the man who brought her out and how the leader and his assistant dealt with him. He took note of how sweet the leader's mood changed as he spoke to the priestess. The man was the kind who was all about appearances, appear calm and inviting to potential recruits but powerful and one to be feared by his followers. How to deal with this, how to deal with this? he thought. He begun by standing up while saying,

"Alright, alright I'll be the one to break the ice. Why? Why should we join you? I was quite happy with my life, I got to do what I love. I got to practice guitar and relax most of the day, do some recording and play some gigs. Honestly I was happy I had friends, regular human friends, I looked up to and respected. You talk about realizing a place without fear or judgement. I hate to break it to you but that place will never exist, people will always find reason to judge and put down others. Even among Staccatos what happens when a jazz staccato starts putting down a classical staccato or vice versa congratulations you now have a world where staccatos are judged. Then your way of obtaining this, you act like staccatos are a master race, a race that deserves to rule the world and you intend to do this with violence. What's that going to do? Let's even say you succeed, congratulations staccatos are in-charge now all the regular humans have resentment towards their new leaders. And if you haven't noticed us staccatos are in the minority so if regular humans get the numbers and the weapons they'll revolt and they'll succeed. So back to my original question. Why, what good reason do you have for me to join you?"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: @Light Buster Don't forget, Staccato abilities are only activated when the Staccato user is hearing the music that they're attuned to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The priestess had yet to answer his inquiry before a man stood and let loose a barrage of proclamations. Levi was both impressed and surprised that throughout the rant not a one of his own men had moved to stop or silence him. Perhaps this could work towards Levi's advantage. Were he to win over this man it would give him even more pull amongst the other Staccatos.

"You've lived a privileged life it seems. I doubt you've gone through your whole life without seeing someone in dire need of assistance. Or perhaps you've just closed your eyes to it?" Levi proposed as he walked around Alex Campell. Amelia standing at a short distance away stood watch. "It seems you've gone through your life without any hardships, without being shunned for your skills. This dream of Discordia is not just for me but for the downtrodden, the beaten, the abused. All of our brothers and sisters who had their standard of living decreased for something they couldn't even control."

Returning to stand directly in front of Alex he continues, "Perhaps within your cocoon of a seemingly 'normal' life you are blind to others' pain. Or rather, since you chose the shallow path of a celebrity, this little outburst is simply a way to increase your own standing amongst those you depend upon to confirm your own empty existence."

Fat Boy Slim-Right Here, Right Now
    http://tinyurl.com/7x2v8y7

Walking away and shaking his head, Levi surreptitiously turned his mp3 player back on. As the slow opening to "Right Here Right Now" began to pour out through his earbuds Levi felt the Staccato abilities within himself activate. "Besides, who says that we necessarily need you? Sacrifices are something to be expected." and before he even finishes speaking Levi springs forward, cocking his pistol before firmly placing the end of his Glock against Alex's temple. "Regardless of your electrical abilities Mr. Campell I do believe that a bullet traveling through your special brain at a high speed should easily nullify any doubt you could instill about my cause." Levi looked into Alex's eyes and allowed him to absorb the severity of the situation. A gun to his head with actual bullets wasn't the same as any little street fight he may have been accustomed to before this moment. However Levi wouldn't take any chances. Backing away, but keeping Alex fixed within his pistol's sights.

"Mr. Kihara my good man, if you would be so kind as to join me." Levi called out to his top information gatherer. Jace Kihara was a mystery to Levi. Not an unwelcome one but more like an extra egg roll in your Chinese takeout. "I do hope your head isn't hurting too badly today." Levi asks Jace before returning his attention to the man before him, "Mr. Campell here seems to be unsure about our ideals, perhaps you could do him a great service and educate him to our beliefs. Oh and his fellow band members as well."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Maria and Sarah watched as the leader point the gun at one of their neighbor's head, they heard noises behind them as they saw Vanessa being escorted by soldiers to them whilst her hands were up. The soldiers then pushed her to the rest of the people that were being captive.

(Sarah) "Vanessa."
    (Maria) "Are you all right?"
    (Vanessa) "Yeah, I'm good. Just moving some equipment around the house until these guys showed up."

The three girls then looked out to the man that was leading this group of terrorists.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwaltz View Post
    "Mr. Kihara my good man, if you would be so kind as to join me." Levi called out to his top information gatherer. Jace Kihara was a mystery to Levi. Not an unwelcome one but more like an extra egg roll in your Chinese takeout. "I do hope your head isn't hurting too badly today." Levi asks Jace before returning his attention to the man before him, "Mr. Campell here seems to be unsure about our ideals, perhaps you could do him a great service and educate him to our beliefs. Oh and his fellow band members as well."

Jace spun on one foot to face the crowd. He spread his hands wide and waited a moment for the attention to focus on him.

"We believe."

He paused.

"Toast does not always fall butter side down."

"Which of course is a lie. They don't believe that." He smiled, letting his hands fall down to his side. He stretched his neck and looked around at the few still paying attention. "In fact I think I'm the only one who believes that. But it is still far from the point." He slowly trudded along, swinging in the wind ever so slightly. He had been at odds with the plan. He hadn't said no. No reason to. But he knew violence only goes so far. They needed to be scared. Fearful. Confused. It meant that they would listen more, make mistakes, second guess themselves. If pushed too far it would be come hate, and then nothing could fix that.
    "Them. Her. Him." He pointed to Levi. "They simply wish for a change of pace. As any who live in the shadow of others do. I won't force you to pick." He tilted his head. "He might. But then again he can."
    "I am a scientist first before anything else. What.." He waved his hand in Levi general direction, "Mister Big Boots wants. Is a place for us. After all, if what he says is true then in the end humans will slowly be replaced with us. No real need to rush it." He sat down cross legged in front of a few people. He pulled something that resembled a lighter from his pocket and began to spin it in his fingers. "If that is true then at some point those in charge will notice this. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But one day." He looked thoughtful. "Then instead of us gathering you to talk." He make inverted commas in the air. "It will be them. Scared that they are loosing the power they crave so much. And this whole situation will repeat. Except this time you will argue for your protection from them. Your peaceful lives in which you did no one any harm."
    He shrugged as if doubting that point. "That is when having a place will matter. If we don't then they will simply take measures to ensure our growth is...slowed." He stood back up. "But if we make ourselves a power in the world. Make a haven for us and our kind. Where we can grow properly. Take measure of ourselves. Then maybe we can..."

He stopped. Staring.

There was a girl spinning. [@Nespa ]

A real girl.
    Really spinning.

Jace was confused until the moment he saw the feint glow around her. Staccato. Without pause he made his way over and watched the girl place her hand upon the injured man.
    "A.Maze.Ing!"
    He knelt right next to girl. Looking her over and over. Getting a little too close. He reached back into his pockets and pulled out a pair of scissors. Without giving her time he snipped the headphone wires.
    "Girl your amazing. Unique. Special." He kept moving round her looking at her with gleaming eyes that seemed to gloss over as if in a trance. "Your like me." He realised how close he was getting a took a step back. "I mean look at you. Your different to even a Staccato. You require movement to bring your power out. What else could it be? Why else would you spin so out of the blue?" He stared intently. "An addition. A restriction. The need for both music amd movement. If one is removed the other is useless." He began to ramble. "But why? What does the moment add? Is it a frame of mind? A forcing of blood flow? Does it have to be dance? Can it be reversed?" He suddenly he seemed focussed. "Girl you must let me investigate. Imagine what we could leanr. The limits. The focus. You could unlock things I never thought about before." His gaze locked on her. "Tell me girl. What is your name?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

12. Likes Blackwaltz liked this post
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Marcie had lost her intrested somewhere after the beginning of the story, she was looking towards the priesteress wondering how she could get away with healing her. She however jumped slightly when jace aproached her and talked like a mile a minute. she was baffled what was this guy? was he just crazy or one of those non social high intelligent guys? then he snipped her ipod headphone 'oke he just another creepy jerk' she thought. when he stepped back she stood and moved onto her toe's in a en pointe pose. "i am just a balleria so i don't know what your talking about" when she was close enough she moved to make a piroutte, however she shifted her leg slightly and kicked jace in the stomach area causing him to stumble. when she had her feet flat again she pulled a small plastic back from her pocket "al i know" she pulled the broken earphones from her ipod " is that you and that creepy guy who wants to rule the world" and placed the new ones in she pulled from her pocket "should jump off a cliff or something cause me nor he " she nodded towards alex "are apparantly intrested" she putted in one off the earphones and crossed her arms pulling a sour face.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Alastair frowned. Who were these people, Runnin around, shoving people out of their homes? He listned as Levi Talked, but barely understood a word of it. He was new to this whole Staccato thing, and wasn't entirely sure about all the terminoloy still. But maybe... Maybe these uys could help him. Turning to Kat, who was standin, looking scared and frightened, he smiled reassuringly and pulled her close. "Shhh... Its okay. I won't let them hurt you." The guards had failed to do a full search, and he still had one of his earphones in. No music played, but he knew that one single flick of switch on his MP3 and the bodys could start flying. Certainly for long enough for him to get Kat to safety.

Releasing kat, he stepped forward. "So... You are a group of Staccatos, yes? And you want to put the Staccatos on top. And to have those of us, who aren't fortunate enough to have musical powers, slave away for you?" He turned to look at the Group of civillians, though his gaze lingered on Kat a little longer. "That hardly seems fair!". Then he turned, and stepped forwards, a long stride, which took him very close to Levi. Alastair stared at the man, before saying, so quiet that only Levi couuld hear him. "But, I know how much fun it is, to be in a position of power. Now, I'm new to all thsi staccato buisness, but I've had my fair share of practice. I'll cut a deal. I'll work for you, but You've ot to train my power. And, during, and after, the little conquest you ahve planned, Kat is to be left Alone." He then stepped backwards. "Sound Fair?"

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace moved with the kick, not feeling it all to much but still loosing what balance he had. He smiled though, as his head raised up to gaze at the girl again, his eyes still ablaze with interest.
    "Who cares about that guy!" He laughed, "What matters is the discovery." He waved his hand about in the air above his head. "In fact. Who cares what you or anyone else thinks? This isn't about view points, feelings, or any crap like that." He grinned, "This is about discovery."

He leaned himself closer to the girl. Close enough that only she could hear his whispers. His voice was suddenly hard, serious but with a trace of worry. An old record of the military man. "Put the headphones away. Don't bring attention to yourself that way. I can't protect you from them if they believe you a threat. And a Staccato with music is a threat." He then leaned back, and struck a thinking pose. Hand on chin, stroking a non-existent beard.
    He then perked up, his tone once again an unsettling, almost childish noise. "If you feel so strongly; how about a compromise?" He clapped his hands together rubbing them in glee. "No more harm to you or your any your friends, while I keep watch." He grinned, "And in exchange you atleast discuss your ability with me." He slipped the scissors away and tossed the metallic device between his hands. "We can put a rain-check on any tests for another day." He turned his back on the girl and tilted his head backwards to look at her face, "Deal?"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Sir, things seem to be getting a little out of hand." Amelia murmured to Levi. He couldn't disagree with her, Jace's little show, while very fragmented and rushed (much like Jace himself), had helped him more than hurt.As Jace went off to study his new toy Levi turned his attention to the one called Alastair. His dark red eyes commanding Levi's own attention as his own did. "You may have a point." he replies as Allastair makes his and his woman's case. Everyone has a weakness, not all of them are musical.

"Fair?" Levi mused, "Yes I believe I can accept those terms. However allow me to make a few things clear myself. I will train you but I determine what and how much you learn. I'm more than happy to gain another brother in our rise to supremacy and safety. However I could not possibly trust you straight away." Putting out his hand to Allastair Levi felt the lack of any sort of callus or scar and knew that this man absolutely needed him.

When Allastair went to let go Levi held firm and told him in just the same low voice he had used himself "One last thing, I will do all I can to prevent any misfortune from happening to your beloved. However I cannot guarantee that those who fight against us will do the same once our fight begins. You'd do well to remember that."

Releasing Allastair's hand and leaving the subtle threat hanging behind him Levi returned to his place at the center of it all, calling Amelia and motioning for Selene to join him. "Mr. Kihara." he called out, needing his top members with him for the end "I believe it's time we end this little pow wow. Whether it's a happy or ending or not is up to these fine people here." He had allowed this to go on for too long and they needed to be gone before any local law had been called hastily as the neighborhood was rounded up.

"I asked you all before if you would join me, I require your answers now. Do you join Fortissimo and help your fellow Staccato forge a better future for themselves, one without long years or decades of persecution and misery. Or will you stay behind, complacent to the injustice of our current world and selfishly live out your own lives for yourself? Music is literally our life, the wellspring from which we draw power, hope, that true feeling of being alive of not feeling the degradations and pains of our lives now. Discordia will be the melody by which we can finally live." This was the moment where it would all change, the moment he had planned for and dreamed of and wished for for his whole miserable life. When he would finally grasp his own destiny and never let it go.

Levi allowed his words to hang in the air and looked towards his family, for they were now the most precious people in his life. True those such as Walter Morse were as precious as a drunk half-aunt who was more than a little crude when it came to gift giving. But they were the ones who supported him, had come to his rallying cry and had helped him this far, he couldn't let them down. Raising his voice so that all around could hear him Levi called out "Who wishes to be welcomed into the fold?!" Stretching out his hand, Amelia and the others did the same, as agreed, "Who will join Fortissimo?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: I'm very happy how this has turned out so far everyone, thank you for making a great start. For story purposes I need two things from you all now. The first is that for your next post if I interacted with you already you may allow your character to react but do not create anymore interactions. However those who have yet to even post may catch up and add small interactions with NPCs such as Amelia or Selene and establish their own part in the RP before ending their post. So personal thoughts and decision replies only, please leave a clear answer to Levi's call to arms at the end of your next post. Will you join? Yes or no?

The second thing I need from you all is to not put in another post until I feel I have enough answers. Post once and then wait for the magic to happen. When the majority of our Players have answered the story will move forward.

Any concerns or questions can, and should, be put into the OOC thread, or PM'd to me, before you post, that way we don't have to go through the drudgery of editing posts to keep things running smoothly. Thank you all again for being so enthusiastic about Discordia and I'm eager to keep playing with you all as time goes by.
    Last edited by Blackwaltz; 12-06-2012 at 08:51 PM.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

The house was silent now that her sisters had moved out, her father at work too it was Ailka alone with her mother washing up in the kitchen. She had been doing her homework when the buzzing and white-noise of the neighbourhood was silenced by the crack of a gunshot. She jumped, of course, looking towards the kitchen where her mother was coming out. Both with an equally confusing look they stood and approached the window. Ailka’s mother, inhaled sharply beside her as a flood of people swarmed their little community, doors banging and voices rising. Ailka backed up, and turned towards the dining table where she had been working. Hastily she’d grab her mp3, wrapping the earphones around the body and stuffing it into her jacket pocket, just in time as their front door was kicked open.

Her mother gave a shriek as they were set-upon by a man and a woman…or girl, as she looked rather young. Both would calmly step back and gesture to the front door. Wordlessly Ailka zipped up her hoodie and pulled its hood over her head, her eyes being of such an unusual colour it would be like a flashing arrow should anyone get a good look at her, and try to find her again. She took her mother by the arm and guided her out of their house, flanked by the two strangers. Only when coming outside did she notice the gravity of the situation. It looked like a military operation with weapons waving and a wash of panicked, confused faces. Still calm, Ailka would lead her mother over to where their next-door neighbours were seated on the kerb, giving her mother down as both women hugged each other. Alike, on the other hand would step back behind those that were standing, keeping her head down but her eyes up. Those murky red optics darting from person to person, and then falling upon a figure in the middle of the road. She pegged him as the front-runner of this attack as he stood with the air of a much more powerful man…that and he was directing orders to the men and women with him.

As his dialogue unfolded her body would tense, everything bringing her eyes to glance again across the sea of faces around her. There were more like her, others, living right here? She felt a well of panic and joy in her chest that would grip her throat, her breathing rushed as she’d squash her emotions down and pay attention to what was being said. A few familiar faces spoke up in protest, some, not so familiar also speaking. As for Ailka, she kept her mouth shut, the comforting weight of her mp3 in her pocket pressed against her thigh as her hands fisted by her sides.

A second bang, but not as loud as the gunshot caused her and a few others to jump again, attention breaking away from the protests and questions, to look upon a second man who strolled around, pointing out people who she assumed were Staccato users like herself. He made her nervous…like a bloodhound on two legs, then eh became distracted by a girl…or a ballet dancer that looked a little out of place twirling away in this kind of situation. But as events unfolded a light bulb went off in Ailkas head. She was a Statacco user too. Panic welling up in her chest again she’d cast a look around, every face focused upon the events unfolding only encouraged Ailka to start slowly backing up. It wasn’t that she was a coward, as such but…she has such little confidence that she couldn’t see herself speaking up as passionately as the others around her had, but neither did she want to go with these people.

Such a ‘dream’ such a movement would never end well, how could this Levi guy think he was any different from any other leader trying to purify the world in a way they saw fit? It could only end in death. She was –not- going to be a part of that. Keeping her head down she would ever so slowly turn and head for a parked car. Hoping that as long as the talking and shouts continued everyone would be too distracted to notice a small thing like her slipping away…or so she hoped.

Just to make it clear, she's not joining. ))

Last edited by animereality; 12-06-2012 at 09:13 PM.
    Kiii!~

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Alastair Smiled, and beckoned to Kat. She faltered for a moment, then.uncertainly, began to step forward. He met her halfway, and she Collapsed into his arms. "Shh... Its okay Kat. I've made sure your safe. They wont hurt you. Not ever. When all this is over, for btter, or for worse, you'll be safe." Then he turned around, to face Levi. "I will join. Uphold the terms of our bargain, And I.shall be your Soldier."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Marcie's eye twitched and she heavely supressed to facepalm. this guy was simply to stupid, she looked between him and levi wondering who was the biggest nutcase between the two, al world of only 'there' kind? was this guy serieus what made them better than the other humans just because the were developed slightly diffrent. she narrowed her eyes "i dance for the weak, the sick and elderly and i make no diffrence between ' staccato' or ordinary human" she kneeled and tightend her ballet shoe's and stood again "but i wil not dance for a madman with who thinks he he is better than everybody else" she turned from jace stuck her nose up in the air and walked to the priesterss intending to heal her.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Them, join Levi? His intention was to bring safety for the Staccato population but he also wanted to kill off innocent people in the process. It wasn't right, every human has the right to live a peaceful life, even though they might have a natural born ability that isn't quiet human. The three girls were caught in a mist of melancholy as they began to think on their next move. They made many fans, friends, and they've became popular across not just their nation but across the world as a result. They brought happiness to the world and brought peace to every mind in everyone but if they were to join this Fortissmo group, all of their efforts would be for nothing. No, they couldn't. They wouldn't turn on their backs on their fans nor friends. Not now, not never. If they have to give their lives to protect humankind from terrorism, then so be it. Sarah was the first to step up and express their opinions.

(Sarah) "We aren't going to join the likes of you."

Vanessa was the next to make her point.

(Vanessa) "If your group wanted to peacefully get along with humankind, then we would join you. But the way you want to bring safety to us all at the cost of billions of lives, the way you want to bring fear to these humans, we would never do that. We'll never hurt innocent people just to be at peace."

Finally, Maria, although she was scared, got her courage together to make their point.

(Maria) "We may have powers beyond imagination but it doesn't mean we should go out and hurt others that don't have powers like we do. We're all human and we shouldn't be killing one another just because of a difference no matter how drastic it is. Everyone deserves to live a peaceful life and we're not going to take it away from anyone. If you're going to kill us just because we won't join your cause so be it."

The three girls were ready for the consequences before them but they made their ultimate decision. They will never join a group that will potentially wipe out the entire human race just to survive.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 12-07-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

"I have my life, I'll make my difference my way, not yours," said Alex with his arms crossed. This lunatic can't think I would even consider joining him thought Alex.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace relaxed. His body went visibly limp as he turned to face the defiant girl. His face was a mix of disappointment and worry. He strugged lightly, let out a little sigh and just left the girl alone. He trudded carefully back through the people, taking time to watch each step, his face focussed on the ground. This made him look slightly foolish. Except those he passed by twitched. Nothing major, nothing out of the ordinary. But the kind of twitch one does when someone very dangerous passes by.
    As Jace made his way back into the Fortissimo they reacted differently, as ones who knew him. Slowly several of them began to move away from him, trying to not draw attention to themselves. A few were panicked, other seems annoyed. But each kept there distance. As he finally stopped next to Levi most of the lesser members had moved and there was now a clear space around them that people where not wanting to go into. Unlike the others Jace merely put his hands in his pockets and stood next to Levi. The unsettling aura that kept the others away did not die down. His finally lifted his head, his face now a strange calm and he stood waiting. Just Waiting.

Member WorldDestroyer is on a distinguished road WorldDestroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 10:20 PM
    Threads

Out of Char: Let me know if anything is wrong with this post, and I will be sure to edit it.

Roy was at his computer when he heard the gun shot, he spun in his chair and looked at the door, grabbing his MP3 and instantly plucking a ear bud in leaving one ear available for listening.

"annnnd here comes the fire with those flames." he said as three people busted down the door, Roy did not move from his chair as they demanded him to come out and get on his knees.

"I bow to no man, let alone ones that try to boss me around like they own me. You really should have tried a better approach. Maybe if you asked nicely I would have. But." He turned on his MP3 player and the music started to play in his left ear, while the other one hung around the back of his ear so he could still hear the music.

"You did not such thing now did you." Roy's sarcasm was irritating on of the guards and he came at Roy with the butt of his gun.

"You won't take me... not until I collapse that is." He had terrible jokes, but the song (http://tinyurl.com/b44bt8q) had begun. He blocked it with his arm, it of course slamming into it but Roy slide on the chair and flipped the guard over himself without getting up. The music played at a constant beat and his foot tapped to it, it was a great song - cussed a little to much for his like - before he knew it the other two guards tried to rush him, and again he flipped one over him while kicking the other in the groin sending him to the ground, as he kicked the guard his rolly chair rolled back onto the gun making Roy fall backwards on the first guard that had tried to get him. He noticed the second guard stand up again and he spun on the first guards back, cracking it in several places and kicking the second guard in the face. He flipped right side up again and as the third guard was getting up, he kicked him in the back flying out the open door and into the cul-de-sac.

He spun laughing, he was having fun for the first time in a long time. He rolled to where the group was being put down. He stopped in the middle of the area, and saw the three guards start chasing him down again.

"When will they learn they can't take me." He smiled and crossed one leg over his other and spun in circles on his favorite chair. The three surrounded him and he did not resist this time.

"Ah come on guys, you have to have a little more fun then that. Everything does not have to be business, business, business." He laughed again, and because he gave him they took his MP3 which was okay because he always had a spare in his back pocket and he was brought down to his knees like the others, however, it seemed that he made the guards a little late. For people were already disagreeing and challenging him.
    "Aw man what did I miss?" He joked, one of the guards slammed the gun into his back.

He sat quietly listening now, his normal self taken over by silence and dark gloomy eyes. He rolled his eyes as he heard this guy talk and talk, he knew his name, he was all over the internet but he could honestly care less. He waited silently until Levi said "Who will join Fortissimo?"

"Is the membership free?" He again had to say something witty, it was just him. But that of course got another butt to the back.

"Hey, I'm in I suppose. Got nothing else better to do. So why not." He looked up at everyone there and smiled. People were giving him crazy looks, then again he had lived with those all his life.

"You better let me pack though, otherwise I wont be of any help without my MP3's." Implying he had more than one he smiled and awaited a response.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Disappointment. That was all Levi could feel coursing through him and filling him up, much like his music would as his abilities activated. However with this there was no burst of understanding or feeling of power. Only sadness, anger and bitterness that so few could see that things needed changing. First things first, those who were joining needed to be brought into the fold. "Roy Catalo, Allastair Nerulli, Miss Nerulli" he adds not sure what to call the women clinging to Allastair as if he'll evaporate right before her eyes, "we thank and welcome you into Fortissimo. With us you will find friends, comrades, allies and family that know you for how you truly are, a powerful Staccato. With you we have grown stronger than before and are ever closer to the achievement of our goals, thanks to you three."

Walking over to each of them Levi warmly grips the hands of the new members of Fortissimo and directs them to Selene, returned from dealing with Walter. "Selene, please be so kind as to take these three and prep them for the ride back." Levi asked facing her directly. Selene assented silently and motioned for the new members to join her as they were escorted back to the woods that the group had materialized from. Turning back to those who remained Levi paused a moment to collect his thoughts before musing "The rest of you pose a unique problem for me."

The ballerina, the girl group and the others awaited their fates. Some with defiance and strength and others with fear and trepidation. "You have all decided to decline my offer of camaraderie and support and for that I am sorry that you could not see fit to join us. Do not worry though, nothing will happen to you here." Signalling Amelia to take a message he said to her in a low voice "Have Thurston begin loading everyone into the trucks and taken to the place we had arranged for earlier." Amelia nodded but a look of sadness flashed across her face before she trained it back into impassivity. Before she could go off to begin the loading Levi caught her by the shoulder and as she turned to him he said "I don't enjoy this part either but we cannot be compromised this early in our plans. What must be done, must be done for every Staccato we are trying to help." Amelia looked down in thought before returning her gaze to Levi, determined, and nodded before heading off with a more confident step.

"I am afraid that this is where we part ways everyone. You will be let out unharmed, as promised, far from your pleasant homes here and away from any sort of telecommunication so that we may have our time to disappear." Many faces displayed confusion at this turn of events, others relief and a few held suspicion. "While we are fighting a battle for Staccato kind, today you are not soldiers and I will not be gunning you down here. However if you end up in front of me again I shall treat you as an enemy. Then, I will show. No. Mercy." Emphasizing each word Levi turned and left, twirling his finger over his shoulder to inform the others to begin the loading in earnest. The neighborhood would indeed reach their destination unharmed, returning though was a completely different story.

Member WorldDestroyer is on a distinguished road WorldDestroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 10:20 PM
    Threads

Roys mind was finally calm as Levi spoke to the group. Levi motioned for us to leave and the first thought through Roys head was him MP3 players that he go generously loved. He stopped before they entered the woods, and broke off saying to Selene a quick.
    "I will be right back, I just need to grab a few things. I will catch up." He lets the group keep moving as he makes a dash towards his house so he does not get left to far behind.

He slams his door open to his house, looking at the mess me made earlier.
    "Maaaaaannnn.... I'm going to have to clean this up later." He said, acting like he was ever going to return to this place he called home again, he looks around and goes to his computer, opening a drawer with at least 50 different MP3 players, all maxed out on different types of music, and all labeled. He grabs all of them and throws them out on a table in the middle of the living room, rummaging through them to grab the ones he thinks he needs.

"Only what you need Roy." He came out with 4, not including the one in his back pocket he always kept. He shoved them into his pocket and made a light jog back to the group in the woods, not even bothering to shut his front door. 'Not like I had anything interesting in there anyways.' he thought to himself as he caught sight again of his group. Luckily they had not gotten to far for Roy and he was back before he thinks anyone even really noticed he was gone. He wanted to turn back and grab all of them, those were his life, making those MP3s, and he knew he had more than 50. He shrugged though and kept walking with the group, dead in silence.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

It would seem that the Fortissimo had something different in mind for the cul-de-sac. Levi just ordered everyone else who declined the offer to join his cause be loaded into the vans. To where though? What does he have in plan for them? It will be only a matter of time and they'll need to react accordingly. Sarah needed to talk to Maria and Vanessa quietly...

(Sarah) "Check your MP3 players. We're gonna need them."

The other two nodded and checked their MP3s while checking their earphone and headphones as all were in working condition. If the worse does come, they will be prepared to respond, hopefully.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 12-15-2012 at 12:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information