December 21 is fast approaching and everyone in the internet seems to be already well prepared for a zombie apocalypse. But I wonder if these same people are also prepared for emergency situations in general.
Have you ever thought of what to do in situations like holdup, kidnap, sudden heart attack, fire, etc.? I actually haven't, so I'm using this opportunity to think of what to do when these undesirable situations arise. But still, knock on wood...
Here's a template (if you wish to use it):
1. Holdup: I usually don't carry anything precious but, if he wants my cheap android phone, I'll let him have it
2. Bank hostage: I'll offer him my backup bank account and ask to spare my life
3. Kidnap: This is really unlikely for me but, I'll tell them that I know a family richer than me
4. Heart attack in the family: I think I'm really healthy to get one, but if it's someone else in home, I'll either call for an ambulance or ask my brother to drive to rush to the nearest hospital
5. Fire: Also unlikely given the fire alarms and our mini fire extinguisher, but if ever, depending on the scale of the fire, either I'll try my best to put it out or try to get out the things I basically need
6. Car accident: This one is tricky; depending on the impact, I could either be dead, barely alive, or lucky w/o injuries; I'll just pray for my luck!
7. Sinking ship: I know how to swim, but maybe it's better to bring my own life vest
8. Crashing plane: If I have my own parachute, then I'll jump off the plane?
9. Alien abduction: I'll let the aliens abduct me, as long as no mutilation is involved
10. Zombie breakout: I'll be the exterminator!