AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Here I am, as Chris

Senior Member Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2015 07:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Here I am, as Chris

I am here to post some of my thoughts and to get feedback. Up to now only one person had guts to answer my post. Doesn't It Suck? Who would have thought that you guys are so shy!
    http://www.animeforum.com/forumdispl...140-Death-Note
    http://www.animeforum.com/forumdisplay.php?108-Gundam
    Last edited by Chris; 12-04-2012 at 04:21 AM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Here I am, as Chris

Or maybe nobody else (such as myself) had anything appropriate to post in response?

Doesn't mean we're shy. Might just mean it concerns something that doesn't interest us.

Anyways, welcome.

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

Welcome to AnimeForum. Replying to posts isn't about guts. We either have something constructive to say or don't post. Some of us don't even see the post.
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Anyone can answer a post..... like we are doing in this thread right now. .___.

But the fact that i think polar bears that are albino have black fur doesn't help you in any way does it?

Senior Member Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris is infamous around these parts Chris's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    Anyone can answer a post..... like we are doing in this thread right now. .___.

But the fact that i think polar bears that are albino have black fur doesn't help you in any way does it?
    It will help. Any kind of response will help.

2. “Hey what kind of anime does that guy watch? Is it the same as i do?”

We all watch the same anime.

3. “Im remotely interested in him and want to visit his profile?”

It is not about an interest in me. It’s all about discussion.

4. “No need for that people”

I am not sure about you.

5. “Because the digital revolution has another option.”

The digital revolution will not think for you. That is if you're not saying that the digital revolution makes people more stupid.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

.... I didn't post that, its in my signature.... you know that right? I didn't ask those questions ...... you get that right?
    You don't have to answer those, you see?

Buuuutt you've shown me where it could improve soooooo. Yeah.
    Last edited by Mystelinth; 12-01-2012 at 06:27 AM.

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum. I hope you hafe fun and enjoy your stay here... well that's all I have to say see ya later
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ranshiin! I A! Forbuki! Maki the contractor! Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I mean it.

Ranshiin!

“If it might not be obvious ...” It’s insulting. I know that you didn’t notice that. My professor once told me “no poetry, only essence”. Keep this idea in mind to keep from flubbing.

Forbuki!

I’m glad it helped. I think it would be more cool if the signature did ask some basic questions.

See you later
    Last edited by Chris; 12-02-2012 at 08:33 AM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    “If it might not be obvious ...” It’s insulting. I know that you didn’t notice that.
    You shouldn't assume. I'm quite aware that it can come across as insulting, and I am personally quite insulted that you're telling me how to do my job. You would be surprised at the number of new users who - for whatever reasons they may have - don't recognise that I'm the moderator of this section and that they are able to come to me to ask for help, even though my name is on the forum.

I have to make sure that people are aware of my position. Those who already know that may be offended, yes, but those that don't won't be, because I will be pointing them in the right direction.

Just bear that in mind from now on, thank you.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 12-02-2012 at 09:09 AM.

10. Likes I A liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Well Chris, Welcome the AnimeForum.com and I hope you can enjoy what all's here.

As for the thread thing, don't take it too hard. I've got like 16 threads with no response at all in them. It's semi-common, though you could still try to be active yourself and post in other peoples threads.

And with the "Might not be obvious" thing, for many folks it isn't. Thus we like to share that information. >.>; Besides, Just because he's a moderator doesn't mean he's the moderator of this section. Now in Ranshiin's case, he is the mod for this section and he likes to introduce himself as such. Much like I introduce myself as the moderator for the Western/Non-Japanese Animation section.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ranshiin!

You are right. I'm sorry.

It was a constructive criticism. It hurts at first, but you'll become inured to it

Thank you!

DeathBlade!

Thank you!

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Don't worry about when people don't reply to threads you've made...happens to all of us :P
    Welcome to AF. Enjoy your stay dude!

Senior Member Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Clannad Botan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2014 03:32 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum, please enjoy yourself here! ./////.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

TadashiED! Nunnally Vi Brittania!

Thank you!

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

Chris: Do not try and bend the spoon...that's impossible. _Instead_
    only try to realize the truth...

Ranshiin: What truth?

Chris: There is no spoon to eat nachos.

Ranshiin: There is no spoon to eat nachos?

Chris: Then you will see, it is not the _spoon_ that’s needed to eat nachos, it is only yourself.

JK

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Chris: Do not try and bend the spoon...that's impossible. _Instead_
    only try to realize the truth...

Ranshiin: What truth?

Chris: There is no spoon to eat nachos.

Ranshiin: There is no spoon to eat nachos?

Chris: Then you will see, it is not the _spoon_ that’s needed to eat nachos, it is only yourself.

JK
    Just have to ask... Who the hell eats nachos with a spoon?! That's what the chip's for.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Just have to ask... Who the hell eats nachos with a spoon?! That's what the chip's for.

18. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well played, good sir. Well played.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I dunno. I personally prefer eating my nachos with a fork and steak knife, but that's just me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    I dunno. I personally prefer eating my nachos with a fork and steak knife, but that's just me.
    Ok, now that is just weird... Either way, back to the original topic.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there Chris and welcome to the forum.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I tried to eat nachos with a fork and steak knife. IT’S IMPOSSIBLE! Don’t try to hide that you have problems with your hands
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/8811938...3229/lightbox/

~*Red*~!

Thank you!

Ranshiin teaches me bad things
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...90#post2736190

Mood: Brooding

Mood: Hangover

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...78#post2736678

I personally prefer eating my nachos with a fork and steak knife
    Because

in Ranshiin’s house. JK
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 12-29-2012 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Edit button?

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

hello and welcome

25. Thanks Chris thanked for this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information