AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Konnichiiiii-WA :p

Member lisauntie is on a distinguished road lisauntie's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Orange Dango Ice Ornament
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2013 10:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Konnichiiiii-WA :p

Heey everybody (^_^)/

Since I'm posting this here, you guys will already have a liiiitlle suspicion, but I'm new here

I'm glad this is such a big forum, since anime is not breaking through in the Netherlands yet... (why does it have to be super-popular in France and Germany and England and the USA, with dubs in those languages and good translations for manga and the like) So being able to find a place to be able to talk is GREAT *twirls in happiness*

Anyway, a little something 'bout me, ne?

I'm Dutch, a girl (yaaaay for girls ;P), a scout (I know it sounds lame, but I don't know nicer, funner and more hooligan-like people anywhere else).

I know Dutch (of course), English (the only other language I'm reeeeally good at), some German (I can make myself clear, but I'm not good at learning all the words and the like), and I'm willing to start learning Japanese (because I can ).

My favourite anime list:

Bleach
    Kaichou wa maid-sama
    Skip beat
    Clannad
    Angel beats
    Death note
    Vampire knight

Favourite manga list:

Bleach
    Kaichou wa maid-sama (new chapter, come to meeeee *Lisa uses "chapter-calling", But it failed)
    Skip beat (Same as KWMS)
    Fruits basket (how empty I felt when I finished it, but oooh so happy, beautiful ending)
    Battle royale (Nobody I know liked it, because they found it too gore, I loved the story though)
    Faster than a kiss (which made me scream "JUST KISS ALREADY", several times *blushes*)
    Boyfriend (Daisy Yamada) (very short, but sooo cute and lovely)
    Moe kare (yupyup, totally gonna be mine, that cute Arata <3)
    Kitchen no Orihime (not that long, definately a MUST-READ, made me cry, shocked, smile and drool because of all that FOOOOOD)

I know this is kind of a long introduction, so I'll say it fast:
    "I hope to be able to make a lot of friends here, who'll chat with me and have fun here "

Sayonara

*Lisa uses teleport, But it failed.....* *sighs*

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Default Re: Konnichiiiii-WA :p

Welcome to AF! I like your favourite list Enjoy your stay here !

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

welome to the forum and enjoy your stay!
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum,
    ever need a friend just drop me a line.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Welcome to the AF Lisa, hope you have fun while you are here. Don't be shy to just jump on in and join in all the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by lisauntie:2733065
    *Lisa uses teleport, But it failed.....* *sighs*
    Awe...this was so funny, a bit heart breaking but cute. Hopefully you got it fixed, and please be careful teleporters can be tricky.

Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hehe *smiles*

I'm confident I'll like it here *confident pose activated*, and thank you all for the welcome messages

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    Welcome to the AF Lisa, hope you have fun while you are here. Don't be shy to just jump on in and join in all the fun.

Awe...this was so funny, a bit heart breaking but cute. Hopefully you got it fixed, and please be careful teleporters can be tricky.
    Yeah, something I had to find out the hard way... A little disappointing though, I'd like to teleport somewhere reeeeeally far away whenever it's a test week like this week *sighs*

But I'll figure that darn thing out soon enough

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lisauntie View Post
    hehe *smiles*

I'm confident I'll like it here *confident pose activated*, and thank you all for the welcome messages

Yeah, something I had to find out the hard way... A little disappointing though, I'd like to teleport somewhere reeeeeally far away whenever it's a test week like this week *sighs*

But I'll figure that darn thing out soon enough
    You can teleport away all you like, but eventually you must return and when you do you shall reap the consequences! *muahahah*

Welcome! Lisauntie your names sound like Lisa Aunt, so you are an auntie

Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mayushii View Post
    You can teleport away all you like, but eventually you must return and when you do you shall reap the consequences! *muahahah*

Welcome! Lisauntie your names sound like Lisa Aunt, so you are an auntie
    Please don't kill me, I haven't watched enough anime to die(huh, wait... What?)

And yes, I already knew it sounded like that, a friend of mine points it out everytime I log in to... basically every website I have an account on... *sighs loudly*

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

HEYHEYAYHEYEHEYYYY Welkom op het forums! フォーラムへようこそ!

I'm Dutch as well, but I speak better German than Dutch lol. Japanese is a fun language, once you get past learning the writing systems and the grammar it all comes together. There's definitely a lot of cool threads concerning learning and speaking Japanese if you haven't checked yet.

Oh and Battle Royale. Yes. FAVOURITE CHARACTER GO! MineisMimurayeeeah

Welcome again. c:

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Please don't kill me, I haven't watched enough anime to die(huh, wait... What?)

And yes, I already knew it sounded like that, a friend of mine points it out everytime I log in to... basically every website I have an account on... *sighs loudly*
    Oh im not gonna bother you. Reality will though... (wait what?)

hahah well thats funny isnt it? now you got reminded of it... again! lisa untie is also what it sounds like. You want to untie something? Or you want someone to untie it for you!

Senior Member moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5 has a reputation beyond repute moogoesthecow5's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2013 08:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and Welcome! You will fit in perfectly here XD My name is moogoesthecow5. But that's really long, so you can call me moo, or moocow, or somthing of the sort. If you want to talk to somone you know where to find me, cuz I like talking to new ppl. >.<

Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oooh, so many people replied

@ Ranshiin: Thanks a lot, I'll make sure to ask anything I want to ask to you (hehehe*evil smile*). I'll make sure to read all the rules (now that my test week's over, I'll have way too much time so I can use that to read this ). And last but not least, thank you so much for the gift, it's really cute <3

@ RyuTama: Oooooh, I should try those topics, they might be able to help me a bit *tee-hee*, thanks ;P German? I can make myself perfectly understood, too bad I'm not so good things like: empfehlen, empfahl, hat empfohlen, er empfiehlt... I just can't get these in my head, so my mark for German isn't really good *cough* something like a 4 *cough*

favourite character battle royale GO: Mimura-Kawada-Kiriyama ;P

@ mayushii: I want to untie myself of the rope that connects me to the darkness of life called school (oh my god, I'm so deep, let me put a quote of this on tumblr, XD)

@ moogoesthecow5: 0-0 To trust the cow or to not trust the cow, that's the question I'd love to talk to as many people as possible here, so I'd love it if you want to chat sometimes ^^

seems I've answered it all, wooooow (a)

*tee-hee*

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ mayushii: I want to untie myself of the rope that connects me to the darkness of life called school (oh my god, I'm so deep, let me put a quote of this on tumblr, XD)
    Oh my god so deep hahaha ;D You have the wisdom of an aunt in you!
    I wish you the best in school, hope it doesnt get too dark for ya ;>

Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mayushii View Post
    Oh my god so deep hahaha ;D You have the wisdom of an aunt in you!
    I wish you the best in school, hope it doesnt get too dark for ya ;>
    Oh, I'll be fine, with my aunt-wisdom *aunt powers activated*
    And it seems that there's a lot of randomness on the forum, so I'll surely like that too.
    Basically, I'll manage :P
    *tee-hee*

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, I'll be fine, with my aunt-wisdom *aunt powers activated*
    And it seems that there's a lot of randomness on the forum, so I'll surely like that too.
    Basically, I'll manage :P
    *tee-hee*
    Well thats good ;> auntie-powers OP ;D

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

G'day there and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 01:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time with us. I really like your favorite animes mostly Bleach.

I am an avenger
    I can't die because
    I need to kill a certain someone before then

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information