AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Life After Domo

Member Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2012 08:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Life After Domo

Does anyone remember it? Dreams of Mirror Online? Wowzers, I used to have so much fun on it; I would rot in a chair playing it for almost a whole day. It was just that fun.
    But that was years ago. As I played, it got less friendly, less amusing, as all MMO's from time to time will eventually turn into.
    And then, this year. It closed down.
    I'm coping with my loss gradually, because everything must die.
    But I'm curious, for those of you who have played DOMO, or any MMO that has died, what did you do to cope? Did you find an even better mmo? If so, jot below. Or did you just stop gaming and enjoying the life of being digital and free in your own nonexistent world. What did you do?

Lolerz, I'm so dramatic. Sahnkyuuu!

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: Life After Domo

Life after Domo?

Twas a day that will remain in our memories forever.

The only MMO I really ever got into was called Dragonica Online, when the EU server was with gPotato and the North American one was in its alpha stage with THQ*ice. I spent way too much time on that game, lol. I was in the middle of High School, and whenever I was at a computer I was playing it. On weekends and vacations I'd literally play for around 16-20 hours a day. :x I met a lot of awesome people in-game and on the forums, and I still talk to many of them now, years later. =3

When THQ lost it and it was switched, I really couldn't stand a lot of the changes. The forums closed and opened up again on Warpportal, under the name "Dragon Saga". The game didn't die, technically, but it just changed too much imo, and practically all of my friends quit as well. So it killed my passion for playing it. :c

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information