AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SWTOR - (free to play) - Help

Senior Member Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2013 06:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default SWTOR - (free to play) - Help

Now that SWTOR is free to play online I'm going to download it, and was wondering who else on here actually plays it or will attempt it w/ me for the first time.

(I was wondering if their were any players on here who are on the dark side that would like to help me level up when i get more adjusted to the game)

I've decided to join the dark side, but that should not really be much of a surprise on here. Now I'm still a little confused weather I should be a Sith Warrior and Inquisitor.....

Member Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2016 10:16 PM
    Threads

Default Re: SWTOR - (free to play) - Help

What server are you playing on? I have quite a few characters on harbinger, i wouldn't mind helping you out.

Senior Member Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ourobus View Post
    What server are you playing on? I have quite a few characters on harbinger, i wouldn't mind helping you out.
    Have yet to finish the full download of the game, but which server should i start on.....(I'm using a slower laptop right now so I'm unsure how the game will handle)

(Not sure which race to assign to both my Sith Warrior and Inquisitor)

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

I played it during beta but stopped. I say dump the sith and play as the empire agent. They were my favorite class! ;>

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mayushii View Post
    I played it during beta but stopped. I say dump the sith and play as the empire agent. They were my favorite class! ;>
    I will never dump the sith since I prefer the dark side, but could you tell me more about the empire agent..and maybe why you chose that in general

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Henshin_Ikeda View Post
    I will never dump the sith since I prefer the dark side, but could you tell me more about the empire agent..and maybe why you chose that in general
    The empire agents are of course on the Dark side ;> I only played until like lvl 14 but they were fun because they were like undercover agents doing the dirty work of the Empire in the shadows. From what little I played I gathered that Sith and the agents dont like each other because the sith are arrogant and dont give the agents enough credit for their major role in the empire. I got into some verbal confrontation with the Sith and that was really fun! ;D I played a cold pragmatic agent, slighly crazed by my power ;D ahahha it was fun! And I also liked their combat alot, it was the most fun for me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The empire agents are of course on the Dark side ;> I only played until like lvl 14 but they were fun because they were like undercover agents doing the dirty work of the Empire in the shadows. From what little I played I gathered that Sith and the agents dont like each other because the sith are arrogant and dont give the agents enough credit for their major role in the empire. I got into some verbal confrontation with the Sith and that was really fun! ;D I played a cold pragmatic agent, slighly crazed by my power ;D ahahha it was fun! And I also liked their combat alot, it was the most fun for me.

Just based off of how you described your personal experience like that i feel I should also pick out an empire agent among my 3 starter classes

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just based off of how you described your personal experience like that i feel I should also pick out an empire agent among my 3 starter classes
    Awesome! I doubt you will regret it ^^ Good luck and have fun ;>

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awesome! I doubt you will regret it ^^ Good luck and have fun ;>

From what I gather the best server would be "The Harbinger"..

Found this on YouTube:

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From what I gather the best server would be "The Harbinger"..
    If I didnt live in Europe and actually had a better computer then that server would be my go to place! You are lucky, jump on that ship immediately before it dissapears since that video was made the 15th.

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I didnt live in Europe and actually had a better computer then that server would be my go to place! You are lucky, jump on that ship immediately before it dissapears since that video was made the 15th.
    Trust me i will be joining, the downside is my SWTOR is still downloading so it may take awhile

Member Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2016 10:16 PM
    Threads

Yeah I play on the Harbinger already, it is a great server, I currently have 5 characters on it, my level 50 sith marauder's name is DARKxGODxErebus, my level 20 sith sorcerer's name is Thanoa, my 18 imperial sniper's name is Heviss, my level 20 jedi guardian's name is Zanoden, and my level 23 jedi shadow's name is Ishatar feel free to send a friend request to any of them.

13. Likes Henshin_Ikeda liked this post
    Junior Member IchiPH is on a distinguished road IchiPH's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2012 05:23 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: IchiPH Steam ID: PHMCOSTA

I'm playing, I'm with a Jedi in Begeren Colony Server, I'm thinking to try a PVP server. If you be in Begeren my character's name is Hirun. ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ourobus View Post
    Yeah I play on the Harbinger already, it is a great server, I currently have 5 characters on it, my level 50 sith marauder's name is DARKxGODxErebus, my level 20 sith sorcerer's name is Thanoa, my 18 imperial sniper's name is Heviss, my level 20 jedi guardian's name is Zanoden, and my level 23 jedi shadow's name is Ishatar feel free to send a friend request to any of them.
    Since I have a free to play account I only have two slots....but once my level 18 sith inquisitor reaches 50 another race will open up and i'll make another character.

(hopefully another sith but this time a warrior) - I play 6 hours a night usually if i'm not doing a review...sad part is it gets really laggy once and awhile

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information