AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ohai everyone! :)

Junior Member TsundereRisa is on a distinguished road TsundereRisa's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2012 09:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ohai everyone! :)

Its nice to meet ya, I'm Risa! I also go by Rii and Riri, so you can call me that too if you like. I'm a J Rocker and I LOVE visual kei. My favorite anime is currently Deadman Wonderland, I love the psychotic thrillers. I'm also a massive fan of the Walking Dead. I like to write, draw and act, as well as baking. I know I'll have fun here!
    To help those in need, that is the way of Bushido.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anime, Manga and Games! Oh My!
    http://www.squidoo.com/not-just-for-otakus

Gracefully Dark and Elegant [Lolita and Punk/Visual Kei]:
    http://www.squidoo.com/gracefully-dark-and-elegant

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Ohai everyone! :)

Oooh you know you will have fun here! Thats what I call a positive attitude and confidence! ;D Welcome, if you keep that spirit up I know you'll have fun here and every -and anywhere you go! ^^

Member Diva. is on a distinguished road Diva.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2014 06:58 AM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum.

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Hihi welcome to AF! Hope you enjoy your stay here

Senior Member -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Daggers Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2015 03:30 AM
    Threads

Hiya. Nice to meet you, and welcome to Anmie Forum. Enjoy your stay, and talk to you sooner or later. =)

"When you turn and walk away you don't hear me say."

Senior Member dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 08:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HI!! welcome, I'm pretty new here too, I only got here about 4 days ago. It's realy adicting, but loads of fun and everyone seems pretty nice!

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello my friend! Since we're friends already I hope you enjoy your stay here
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

Senior Member Hiro Of The Dark is on a distinguished road Hiro Of The Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Paper Plane
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2013 08:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TsundereRisa View Post
    Its nice to meet ya, I'm Risa! I also go by Rii and Riri, so you can call me that too if you like. I'm a J Rocker and I LOVE visual kei. My favorite anime is currently Deadman Wonderland, I love the psychotic thrillers. I'm also a massive fan of the Walking Dead. I like to write, draw and act, as well as baking. I know I'll have fun here!
    Hey welcome Im new here too. Im also a fan of the walking dead. did you see last nights episode?

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

Ohai! :3

Junior Member TsundereRisa is on a distinguished road TsundereRisa's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2012 09:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WindAero View Post
    Hey welcome Im new here too. Im also a fan of the walking dead. did you see last nights episode?
    Oh my gosh I did and I'm afraid Rick has lost it. What do you think he'll do after finding out about Woodbury and the Governor?

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!
    To help those in need, that is the way of Bushido.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anime, Manga and Games! Oh My!
    http://www.squidoo.com/not-just-for-otakus

Gracefully Dark and Elegant [Lolita and Punk/Visual Kei]:
    http://www.squidoo.com/gracefully-dark-and-elegant

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF. Everyone here is really nice and friendly so don't be afraid to talk with anyone. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Senior Member Hiro Of The Dark is on a distinguished road Hiro Of The Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Paper Plane
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2013 08:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TsundereRisa View Post
    Oh my gosh I did and I'm afraid Rick has lost it. What do you think he'll do after finding out about Woodbury and the Governor?

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!
    I think hes gonna go save glenn and maggie of course!

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@TsundereRisa : Welcome to AF! Enjoy, have a blast here, and I hope you have a splendid week ahead.

My Wi-Fi!! It's gone out . . .

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

G'day there and welcome to the forum
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Member Animedialand is on a distinguished road Animedialand's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2012 12:57 AM
    Threads

Hi Risa
    Welcome to our forum
    Enjoy your stay

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information