AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ever experience silly parent behavior?

Senior Member PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 02:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Ever experience silly parent behavior?

Haha oh dear my dad.
    ‎*in my room*
    Dad: hey who's got this java script book here?
    -picks up off floor
    Me: i took it out from the library
    Dad: AH! -throws it back on the ground- well you probably shouldn't leave it on the ground!
    Me:

Parents sometimes -.- lol.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ever experience silly parent behavior?

Mjeas, almost the same as yours.

My clothes hangs on my hook inside the bathroom (we all had one hook each on a wall in the bathroom), mom took my clothes and threw/put them on my bed while I still was in school. Don't know why she did that, guess she just had one of those for-the-moment-feelings that you get when you feel that you need to clean/pick of things in the house. Anyway, when I got back home I got the world's biggest scolding by my mother (she was furious, screamed, and came back to my room several times to continue to scream out how mad she was) because "I throwed clothes everywhere inside my room and they're supposed to either be in the wardrobe or on the hook in the bathroom!"

So, I hadn't done anything wrong, that is the lul part about this. It was my mom who had moved the clothes back to my room, but then forgot all about it, and then scolded me for it. Or more like, red-in-the-face-screaming-scolding for some minutes, and then came back again for some minutes.

Really, beloved mother of mine, really?

I was like;

(Guess she had a bay day or something like that).

Poor the younger me, I had it rough.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 02:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HAHAHA that gif xD :3
    awh :c how sad! Did she ever realize her mistake? xD

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhD View Post
    HAHAHA that gif xD :3
    awh :c how sad! Did she ever realize her mistake? xD
    Hahah yes I told her, but she just made some noises with her mouth and then walked away.
    She doesn't like to admit when she is wrong. ;D But it's okey, I know that she didn't meant bad.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Closed Thread

Thread Information