AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RPG: Requiem of Shadows

Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: Requiem of Shadows

(Here is where the actual RPG will take place. No outside chatter. Please stay in character. If you hae something to say, take it to the OOC thread).

[Note: to make things easier to read, please separate the text color to differientiate between diety and mortal]

...Many years ago before humans existed, gods and natural deities coexisted without conflict. That all changed when the great Izanami and Izanagi had a great spat. When Izanami died and entered the Underworld, she began plotting the demise of her ex husband. Several millennium passed by, her revenge now entering fruition...

Pacing between the door of his office and the polished mahogany desk stationed in the center of the room, Zaryte was becoming more and more uneasy. His agent, Priscilla Dagrembeck had not returned with any news. In fact, she seemed to be ignoring his calls. The recruiter agents had not made any success. He had told them to not return to headquarters until they had found those with the ability to contract. "Cmon Priss. At least tell me something..." He growled and slammed the heavy tome in his hands onto the the unscathed desk.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Requiem of Shadows

Abby sat on the filthy ground in the alleyways shadow, her knee's drawn up and the hood pulled as low as possible why keeping sight off the entrance. It had been around two months since she left her small town with neko, in the city's they arrived in during there travels she mostly healed people for a while or neko took care off some trouble causing monsters. This city was diffrent however, the town was mostly ruled by it's church and his priest. he believed her and neko to be a danger and roused the people to attack. neko luckily managed to get them out off the trouble without harming anyone but do to the rising sun they were unable to leave until sundown "stupid allergy.." she muttered. Now she was hiding partly behind a dumpster while neko left to get something to eat. She raised her head a little when she saw neko coming to her holding a paper bag. he sat before her and dropped the bag giving her a slightly stern look. Raising a brow she grabbed the bag and opened it. after looking in the bag she chuckled and looked at neko "donuts neko?" the feline snorted, turned towards the alley entrance and laid down his head on his paws. Abby calmlt ate the donuts assuming neko frightend someone to get them.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Now now Zezzy, no need to frustrate yourself over a silly girl. Why would you ever choose a mortal over a divine being such as myself? I could supply you with endless love and loyalty~" teased the fox-eared goddess whom had sprawled herself on the couch behind Zaryte's desk. "How about it lover-boy?"

"C-cut that out Inari-sama," stuttered the young man. His cheeks reddened in embarrassment, refusing to look at the goddess to let her have her satisfaction of toying with him. It really annoyed him when she'd tease him. "Just cause I have a contract with you doesn't give you the right to toy with my emotions. And I am NOT in love with Priscilla. We have a strictly platonic relationship as employee and employer. I just need her to give me the field report."

Giggling girlishly, Inari laid her head on top of his. In an innocent voice, she asked, "Does this mean I don't get my refill of sake?"

"NO!"

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

This = Akuta
    This = Summon
    This = Amaterasu

The road was a lot longer then he expected it to be. The twists and paths were not clear and it had been a long time since anyone had followed it. Akuta could hear the sounds of wildlife all around him and it brought a sense of peace to him. This was good considering how bad the past few days had been on him. Akuta had always been able to handle what life had thrown at him but this time it was different. The contract had changed all of that.

"A contract you chose."

He found himself a dry patch of ground to sit down on and took a deep breath. There was strange smell in the air and Akuta reconised it as the same that hung around busy cities. That at least meant he was getting closer. He had only been to a city a few times in his life and he felt they always had a harsh, rough feel to them. Too many people in one place.

"You won't be able to help them all."

Akuta ignored the voice and set about preparing the lunch from his travel sack. The flask he had packed had leaked all over his sandwiches. He picked them out and after confirming they couldn't be recovered began to rip them up and throw the pieces out for the animals that might pass. He then drank what was left on the coffee from the flask and returned it to the bag. It had been a good idea to seperate the food from the rest of his belongings. He leaned his head back and took some deep breaths. He felt really tired.

"Rest. Give me some peace and quiet."

It was the start of the rain that woke Akuta back up. Feeling stiff and struggling to stand, he picked himself up and grabbed his bags. The back of his head was sore and he scratched at the scars there. But he had to go. He rushed himself into moving, the city would be at least an hours walk and he didn't wish to be soaked before he found shelter.

Amaterasu's focus never left the one bearing the contract. But then she could see anything that met her glorious gaze. As he hurried on Amaterasu nodded to herself. He was the best choice to trust.
    But as her gaze fell on the scene behind where he had slept she paused. The creatures there lay in a state of carnage, left on deaths edge to suffer before they died. For a moment she did doubt. She wondered if she had made the right choice. To bestow that summon, of them all, upon his shoulders.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Ooc- Hmmm... Slight problem there. I cant change the colour on my phone, and thats where I do all of my posting.

Ic- Wynn stood on the roof of the building, stretching hisarms in the wind. "Ah.... This is it! I love the feel of the wind... Though it does keepgeeting.my hair messy." He grined, stepping off if the building. Apatch of solid Air formed beneatth his foot. He took a few nore steps, so he stood in thin air. "And now..."

he dropped like a stone.

Wynn saw the ground rushing at him, and saw the buildins rushing past him as he fell. Smiling, he grabbed his hat before itt fell of,, then made a guesture. Suddenly, a cloud of Bats filled the Air around him, And a huge bat broke from the Cloud, Wynn riding on its back. The cloud rushed through the streets, drawing attention. Then it was gone, and Wynn was falling again, rolling onto the roof of a different building, ending with a perfect cartwheel onto his feet. "Yeah... It feels good to be alive. Especially moving like that. Though... Maybe a better time.of Day before I try that trick again." Placing his hat back on his head, He straightened his Jacket, and walked down the buildings Stairwell, coming out on tge streets below.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Neko raised his head when something flew over. It was not common a flock off bats in broad daylight and certainly not one with a human riding it. he looked back at abby who was more or less curled up by the wall and asleep, running it's eyes over the shadows that was keeping her safe he geused he had about two hours until the sun would reach her. he stood and stretched his back before wandering to the entrance off the alley. He looked from side to side and saw nobody. He looked back at abby, they needed help. a second summoner could help keeping her safe but what if the other one wasent trustable? He shook his head unless the one was alligned with she who raised the monsters the chance was slim. Taking a decision he followed the weak scent off the bats until he came to a buildig with stairs. He sat beneath some stairs when Wynn came down and let out a throated mrauw to attract his attention.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Color codes:
    Akane Minamoto
    Yawata no Kami
    Narrative & NPCs
    -----------------------------------------------

It was a dull mid-morning the skies were nothing more than a hazed color scheme of matte blues and grays. Even the air seemed to be carrying a gloominess scent of dampened earth and the forest seemed to lay in a transient silence with only a few distant rustling of the leaves. In complete stillness Akane sat down before a small pond meditating, bringing the activity within her physical body to a mere torpid state. This allowed Akane to ignore almost all worldly deviations and step into the world of hyper-sensibility a strange world where one can encounter the supernatural; it is where paths meet between the heavens, the earth and the yomi.

"Akane..."

A faint male voice echoed which slowly reached into Akane's ears and with it the scenery altered like drops of watercolor ink in water. What a few moments ago had been a barren split path had recreated itself into a narrow path made of tall green bamboo stalks with paper lanterns lining the edges of the path. Upon reaching the end of the path Akane saw a splendid Shinto shrine which its red-orange main gates intimidatingly towered those who stood in the front entrance. Appearing from the shadows a shrine miko whom was dressed in a vivid red hakama and a white haori came to greet Akane.

"Akane Minamoto we have been waiting for you."

Before entering the sacred inner chambers of the shrine, Akane cleansed herself by ceremoniously pouring water over both hands and by doing so she had signified that she had washed away all impurities. Once she was finished the miko guided Akane to the inner most chamber of the shrine where a splendid sliding doors could be seen. It was a striking piece of artwork where the main motif seemed to be white doves in midflight. The last adorning elements where two small and delicate red tassels that hung from the door's gold colored handles. Quietly the miko had neatly tucked her feet underneath her body and sat in an upright position. Then in a strict manner the miko leaned forward towards the sliding doors' handle and pulled the door open revealing yet another chamber. It was here that Akane was greeted by Yawata's familiar, a man with pearly long white hair, alabaster like skin and dark emerald colored eyes. Politely smiling the familiar invited Akane in and once she had entered the miko closed the sliding door behind her. Standing next to Akane the familiar motioned with his right hand and the second set of sliding doors gracefully opened revealing a spacious room. Behind the white silk see through screen Akane could see Yawata, the god of war and protector of the Minamoto clan, the god whom she had formed a contract with. Sitting on the left side of the room the familiar placed both hands forward and bowed in a forty five degree angle and introduced Akane to the god.

"My Lord. Akane Minamoto is here to see you."

There was a moment of silence before the god spoke in a surprisingly gentle tone considering that he, Yawata, was the god of war one would have expected a harsher and stern voice.

"It has been quite sometime has it not Akane?"

"Yes my lord. It has been two full moons since the last meeting."

"Raise the blind."

With this one of the god's attendant, a small young child, whom was sitting behind on the right side quickly responded and raised the silk blind revealing the god. A man of medium body build, long and flowing pale matte gray hair and periwinkle blue eyes who for a war god had surprisingly feminine looks. Warmly smiling he descended from behind the screen and motioned towards the small garden outside before walking out himself. Akane quietly followed behind into the small Japanese styled secluded garden.

"Akane do you remember the old story in the age of myths about the creation of Yamato?"

"You mean when the great creators, Izanami no Mikoto and Izanagi no Mikoto, created the islands of Honshu, Shikoku, Kyushu and the other islands?"

"Precisely. Do you remember that Izanami died and then fell into the Yomi?"

"Yes my lord I remember. But what does something happen in the age of myths have to do with the rumors you heard?"

"Well according to the rumors it seems that since then Izanami has been holding a bitter grudge. It might have something to do with the recent surfacing of powerful yokais in the human world. Normally the Yomi's laws should have forbidden any yokai from going into the human world but something is disrupting the underworld. I want you to investigate this matter Akane."

Upon hearing her God's request Akane kneeled on one knee and placed her right hand over her chest.

"I will investigate it immediately as you wish."

Summoning his divine powers Yawata bit the tip of his thumb causing droplets of crimson colored blood to fall, but almost immediately they were suspended in midair slowly fusing together forming a vague shape. With one swift motion of the God's hand the blood flowed towards Akane and entered her soul concentrating on her forehead in the shape of a vermilion colored mitsudomoe.

"Akane. With my blood flowing within you will allow you to access my powers a bit better than the contract originally stated. I am sure this will be useful in the future."

Without any further words Yawata warmly smiled towards his contractor before disappearing bringing Akane back to the human world. Slightly taken aback Akane touched her forehead but saw no trace of the God's blood when she looked at her fingertips. But before she could do anything Akane sensed a weird spiritual aura heading her way from the southern direction.

"This spiritual energy definitely does not belong to a normal human being. Perhaps a yokai? No this aura's signature is different from that of a yokai. Hakozaki! Iwashimizu!"

With those words the forest floor slightly shook before two komainus or lion-dogs appeared before Akane. Their jet-black slightly wavy but flowing coats were bewitchingly ornamented with golden hairs which made it appear as if the coat was on fire. Meanwhile their eyes were a glowing sapphire blue while their fangs slightly larger than that of a tiger. After summoning her lion-dogs she motioned towards one of the tree branches which at her command flowed down her direction. Gently hoping on top of the branch Akane began to head towards the strange aura which at the very least belonged to someone with supernatural abilities or a yokai. To her horror she saw several forest animal slain on the floor their blood forming a sea of crimson.

Standing high above in the forest canopy Akane saw a man with light brown hair dressed into what appeared to be a Buddhist monk's attire. Simultaneously Akane's lion-dogs, Hakozaki and Iwashimizu, circled around the monk but hidden among the forest's trees and bushes. Silently Akane took her bow and one of the arrows which its heads were iconially carved with a small dove perched on a tree's branch symbolizing that she was Yawata no kami's contractor.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Zaryte was trotting down the rustic street at a steady pace. Along the path he trod, the day lillies were wilted and trampled. This bode ill for such a scenic area. In his hood was a tiny yellow furred fox, slumbering peacefully, having been lulled to sleep by the rocking motion. To the non-gifted, Inari whom took the form of the tiny appeared as merely a fox kit. But to those whom could sense and channel Ki, would feel the aura of divinity.

Murmuring to himself, Zaryte mumbled, "Mm, seems like some rowdy oni have turned this zen forest as a playground. I guess I know where all that stolen merch has gone." The young man chuckled to himself, holding a pork bun; a delicacy he had discovered while on his travels.

"You gonna share lovey?" asked Inari in a teasing voice. That nickname always caused the young human to turn his ears pink. Not waiting for an answer from her contracted mortal, the fertility goddess snapped up what was remaining of the pork bun. Spying some leftovers [a small strip of meat] poking out from Zaryte's lips, the conniving goddess flicked her tongue across his mouth and stole thee remnants of the snack. This caused his face to darken into a crimson hued shade of magenta. "Delicious." He simply paled.
    Last edited by Tenrou Nogitsune; 11-21-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wynn looked around, before spying the Cat. "Oh. Hello, Cat." He knelt down, Extending a Hand, beckoning Neko towards him. "Whatvare you doing out here alone? Nit the Safest placw for a cat, the big city. Do you have an Owner?"

Follow the Cat. Quickly.

Wynn looked up as his God spoke to.him. "If.your Sure, Wind Lord." looking back at Neko, he made a guesture for him.to lead the way.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Neko sniffed his hand and looked qeustionable for a moment. then nodded however instead of leading the way, he forced his way between the males legs causing him to fall on his back. wrapping one off his tails around the male so he would not fall off and crouched with a grace only a feline possesed he jumped between the buildings and onto the roofs. Once on the roofs he jumped from roof to roof until he came at the alleyway he left abby at. when he jumped down however he quickly shook off male clearly not really caring if he could hurt. Abby had rolled into the sunlight, he nudged her with head 'uhmmmmm neko whats wrong, i was having a..' she suddenly realised she was full in the sun and her hood had come off, yeloing slightly she scurried into the shadow on the other side. neko following, when she sat down he looked at her face and winced. A angry rash was forming on her left side but her right which had directly in the sun had already started to blister. neko hung his head and let out a apology mew, if he had not left this would not have happend. abby however smiled and petted him 'it's okay accidents happen..' both seemed unaware off the company they had at the moment.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Legend:
    Narrative
    Zaryte
    Inari

Continuing down the street, Zaryte came across a peculiar sight. A small kitten was beckoning a young man toward a hooded girl who sat in the shadows between buildings. But what he saw, were auras emanating from them. A ligh bluish green pulsed like a halo around his thin form. A gentle shade of purple coiled around the girl. Unintentionally, the fire magic user approached the young girl from behind with soundless steps. "Hello there."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

This = Akuta
    This = Summon (Spoken into Akuta's Mind)
    This = Amaterasu

The rain was showing no sign of letting up, but it had became no heavier so Akuta's pace had slowed a little. He still felt warmed inside from the coffee and the pain in the back of his head had faded. But as he trod on he got an uneasy feeling from the forest around him. He wasn't an expert at these kinds of things be he was sure that it had become more quiet all of a sudden. Like all the little animals had fled from something. This unnerved him and as such he slowed down more. Which was odd. Why slow down when he felt fear? Akuta could not place the reason. In the end he didn't even realise he had stopped. For a moment he looked up, closed his eyes and just listened. It was quiet, yes. But it was still peaceful as well. He signed.
    "Could this be stress?" He muttered to himself his voice gritty even to his ears.

"I know what it is?"
    "Do you want to?"
    "Just answer me and I'll tell you."

He suddenly began to feel the rain again, realising he had been staring up into space. The sun was staring back and he suddenly felt ashamed. So he moved quickly into the cover of one of the trees and leaned against it. His head fell and he was unsure of what exactly he hoped to accomplish right now. He took a deep breath as he straightened himself out and ran his hands through his hair, shook the water from them and muttered a short prayer for guidance.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wynn groaned a bit and sat up. "Well... That was odd. I've ridden bats... but never cats." He cracked his shoulders, then looked at the Hooded, hiding Girl and the other one, Who had walked up behind the hiding girl. The latter girl offered her greetings. "Greetings..." He managed, climbing to his feet. "Well, this is very odd. A cat who's arguably smarter than half of my acquaintances, A young girl in the shadows, and... Well, you've got a funny look in your eye. No offence, of course." Turning to regard Abby, he offered a Smile. "I assume this clever feline is yours? Is there something I can do for you?"

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Neko noticed the other one and took a few steps so he stood between the two. he may have brough the bat rider guy here but he diden't know the other one. He growled a little warningly. Abby stood up and pulled the hood down, wincing when some of teh fabric brushed her blisters. she looked at wynn " Neko is a nekomata summoning, i cannot converse with him but he cares for me as you can see" she looked at the two tailed cat whom seemed hellbend on keeping the other girl away from her " i am not sure, neko never brings anyone to me, as you can see he prefers to keep them away" she blinked "you say you can ride on bats? cause maybe thats the reason he brought you to me" she smiled at him. while petting neko's lowerback attempting to calm the feline down. she turned partly to the other female "he is clearlt not sure about you though" she tilted her head a bit.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Narrative
    Zaryte
    Inari

"You dare insult MY Zaryte," thundered Inari, jumping down from his shoulder onto the ground. The small fox kit grew rapidly until she was the size of a small vehicle. Snapping her powerful jaws menacingly, the fertility goddess roared, "You puny mortal! How DARE you insult the great Zaryte! For your insolence, I would tear you limb from limb. Your blood will drip from my fangs. I-"

"That's enough, Inari-sama," said Zaryte quietly. His voice was more than enough to stop the fertility goddess in mid-sentence. She laid down on her stomach, not moving her eyes off the monk nor the strangely hooded girl. He placed his hand on the fox's head in assurance. "He didn't intend to insult me. I do have an unsettling air about me." Turning to the hooded girl, he asked, "Whom might you be?"

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Abby eeped when suddenly the fox on his head changed and a woman appeared and back away "uhm..i'm abby" she looked a bit doubtful at inari "she..she does not have rabies or something right?" abby wasent sure to think off the company she was in at the moment. Neko just hissed at the fox-woman 'snappy one arent ya, calm down down already!'. the cats tails were swaying from side to side slightly puffed. the woman had not directed her anger at abby so he wasent willing to attack. abby looked a bit at neko "easy boy, we are al a bit on edge i geuse" she smiled sheepischly.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Inari
    Zaryte

"I do not have rabies girl!" pouted Inari as her fox tail curled around Zaryte's waist, causing him to blush slightly. "I am the Goddess of Fertility, Inari. You ungrateful little brat. I'm the one who makes it possible for humans to reproduce just by existing!" seethed the vixen. "And you," said Inari, pointing at the nekomata, "Watch thy tongue, lest I rip it from your mough!"

"Oh Kami, just kill me now," sighed the fire mage, face-palming. "Inari, just shut up. Every time someone makes a snide remark, you explode. Let things slide or do I have to terminate the CONTRACT?"

Whimpering, Inari pulled her body away from the other beings and latched onto her contracted human. "Sorry Zazzy-kun." She nuzzled her face into his jacket. He narrowed his eyes at her pet name for him. He let it slide for once despite his immense hatred for mushy pet names. Romance was one thing he wasn't good at. Give him an enemy, he could cut now in a heartbeat. "I love you~"

"Yeah, you too," replied Zaryte as he pried the goddess from himself. Looking at the man who had ridden a bat and the young woman whose blistered face was healing rapidly. "You two: How are Fuijin and Tsukiyomi doing?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Fuijin
    Wynn/Narrative

Fuijin can Speak for Himself, Actually.

A slight rustling from under Wynns hat caused him to smile a bit, beforee he removed the hat. Something not unlike an Archeopterix of the prehistoric Era Crawled out, Balancing easily on the brim of the top hat before droppibg to the street Floor. There, It grew untill it was En equal size with the Fox Spirit of Inari. I see your as Devoted as ever Inari. Like a Dog really. Wynn glanced nervously at Zaryte. "Ummm... Lord Fuijin... I s it the best of Ideas to Antagonise the Godess of Fertility?" Fuijin Harumphed, Before shriking and climbing up Wynns back again, coming to a rest on tge top og the Top hat.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Inari had let the insult slide, gritting her pearly white fangs. She gripped Zaryte to the point of bruising his ribs. When she heard a small yelp from her lover, she whimpered and licked his face. "I'm so sorry." Glaring at the 'extinct' bird, she mouthed, I will kill you if you keep insulting me or my mate. If it weren't for him, I'd have shoved a fireball up your- The young fire magic user nudged her, keeping her in line. The goddess of fertility kissed him softly as an apology for misbehaving. She knew she acted childish; it was in her nature. When Zaryte didn't push her away, she wagged her tail, smiling with delight.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After fujin showed itself, abby blinked a few times and when she opens her eyes there were pure white, her skin also seemed to glow a tone lighter than before, at the same time the last bit off rash and blisters disspeared 'actually i agree with him inari, your acting as if we wish to take your 'mate' She crossed her arms 'now what is it you want..oh mighty goddes of breeding' tsukiyomi crossed her arms a bit tilting her head to one side, nekomata turned and rubbed his head against her leg. Tsukiyomi smiled and petted him not taking her eyes from the godess of fertillity ' cause your not gonna convince anyone of us that you just wanted some small talk' ofcourse the moongoddes had a idea what inari wanted but the female was rather hotheaded and she did not want to put her contractor in unneccesary danger.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"For a couple of divine beings, you three sure are a pain in the donkey," sighed Zaryte as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "And what's it to you if Inari feels how she does. Many other gods and goddess' have taken mortal lovers, don't you agree, Tsukiyomi?" He emphasized on the goddess' name, playing her into his hand. When the Moon Goddess' eyes widened. "Oh yes my dear, I have done my research. Inari is quite a helpful girl, even if she's quite attached to me. But I haven't come here t merely divulge your petty secrets. I have come to recruit these three humans to help me save the world."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Fujiin spat. "Pah. This worlds too restrained as it is. So what if a bit of it gets destroyed." Wynn sighed. "They mean the whole world, I think. Besides, thats why I entered in a contract with you anyway." Fujiin remained silent, aparently Sulking. Wynn looked over at Zaryte. "Apologies. I haven't fed him this morning. He seems to enjoy being served, and has stopped hunting for himself. Now, How can I help?"

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tsukiyomi blushed a bit but kept her face straight "as long as you keep her under control, i don't want my dear abbigail in more danger than necesary". she sighed " she wont be much use during day fights however since she is heavely allergic for sunlight". actually the moon goddes would rather leave abbigail in the care off fuijn's contracter and keep the fertility goddes away from her. she shuddert mentaly about the things the other female could learn her innocent young contracter but her healing ability's were clearly needed if they went into battle againts the other demons.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wynn raised an eybrow. "Allergic to Sunlight? Thats... Problematic, Tto say the least. Prehaps.... Hmmm... Yes, theres an Idea." He unclasped his cloak and Pulled it around Abbigails shpulders. It went way past her ankles, and could easily make a Shadowed hood- Though it wouldnt protect her if she was walking towards the sun, It might stave off the worat of it. "That might help, Miss... Abbigail, was it?"

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

abby blinked when the other cloak was laid around her shoulders "it's just abby really and thank you" Tsukiyomi over again immidiatly "i think we better can get giong do we not" she looked at inari and narrowed her eyes "but i am warning you inari, teach her any of your little seduce tricks and i wil moon beam you into the next centery understand!".she left as abby blinked and looked between wynn and zyrte and then to inari "i take it Tsukiyomi and you are not really friends?". she was not sure if something had happend between the two goddesses and to be honest she was not sure if she wanted to know.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information