AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38

Thread: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

  1. #1
    Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    1,138.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2014 11:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
    Age
    21
    Threads
    61
    Posts
    1,609
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    1023
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

    Default I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    So, shortly after the Presidential Election, the news was broken that in Colorado and Washington State, marijuana has been decriminalized! Now, as an avid supporter of marijuana being legal for medicinal purposes, I am not too sure how I feel about this. Certainly, this may cause a domino effect to the other states, but then what? Will laws be put in place to regulate the recreational use of marijuana much like alcohol and tobacco?

    I want to know if the good people of AF are for or against the decriminalization of marijuana. Do you think there should be regulations? Should it be legalized at all?

    Personally, I am for medicinal marijuana because I do use it to medicate the pain I suffer from glaucoma and past injuries sustained while playing sports as a kid. When it comes to recreation use, I suppose I'm apathetic to it all. I don't complain when friends smoke a bowl around me, why should i do so now?

  2. Likes Assud liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    2,605.90
    Gender
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2014 11:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    22
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    550
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    99

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    It may be decriminalized to a certain extent because states allow it, but the states still have to follow federal drug laws on marijuana. As for being for or against the use of it, i don't care if you use it or not because me saying anything negative or positive won't have any influence on what someone else will decide to do.

  4. #3
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    1,034.22
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2014 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    4,701
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    To be honest, I have the extreme opinion of legalizing, regulating and taxing of all drugs. People will do them anyway so why not make money off of it through taxes that can help in areas like schools. Which desperately need it. Plus most of the really dangerous stuff is also some of the most cheap drugs and easily accessed drugs out there. People will migrate to the less harmful drugs if it's all legal. And just because you legalize something doesn't mean everyone that wasn't doing it before will start doing it. Plus this will free up police to focus on crimes that actually matter. Like murder and rape. And massively hurting the drug cartels in Mexico wouldn't be a bad thing. They're already not happy about the two states that legalized it for recreational use.

  5. Likes Dr. Evil liked this post
  6. #4
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    122.26
    Gender
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    551

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    I believe the legalization of marijuana is a good thing if for no other reason than it'll give the drug cartels less power and help put an end to the violence in Mexico. Besides that it costs a lot of money to keep people in jail just for marijuana possession. Not only that but it's not even that harmful of a drug when compared to substances such as alcohol. It's a shame the measure didn't pass in California during the last election. I hope federal law will be changed to make it legal. I've never smoked marijuana but I still think it's a good idea to legalize.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.


  7. #5
    Senior Member PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD's Avatar
    Gil
    2,285.00
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 02:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    107
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    I say don't legalize it. It has adverse effects on mental health and those two states are gonna feel it real soon with huge spikes in delirium, confusion, psychosis, shizophrenia, paranoia etc. etc.
    Goodluck to those mental hospitals. Don't come to me with your "now that its legalized we'll use it less" crap. Thats the same thing as a child saying "Gosh mom, ease up on me and let me do my own schoolwork and ill get it done on my own your pressure is killing me" *4 weeks later has all F's* gee i wonder how that happened. Serious, serious legal derp.
    Besides that, take one look at my student body at my school and you’ll see idiotic Hispanic stoners left and right who do nothing but use up the schools resource like parasitic sponges. Kids will have easier access to it EVEN EASIER THAN NOW once legalized. You have to think about the friggin kids guys. Think about the FUTURE here with a drug legalized. Think of the message that also sends to younger kids “its legal, its not against the law so it’s not that bad” is the message you are sending. I sincerely hope California never ever legalizes a harmful drug, just like how alcohol is legal or cigarettes. I cannot wait to move, this nation is killing itself with stupidity.
    Last edited by PhantomPhD; 11-13-2012 at 01:52 PM.

  8. Dislikes galaco, GameGeeks disliked this post
  9. #6
    AF's Resident Furry Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Gil
    20,229.49
    Gender
    My Mood
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2014 08:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gerudo Desert, Hyrule
    Age
    23
    Threads
    596
    Posts
    2,922
    AW Wallpapers
    19
    Rep Power
    5022
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    I don't really care tbh; regardless of whether it's legal or not, people will do it anyway. If anything, more people will do it because it is illegal, and I don't anyway (wassup stereotypes), so this doesn't affect me at all. No affect = no care.

    Odds are it'll become legal in more states soon though, unless it proves to be a bad idea.

  10. #7
    Senior Member PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD's Avatar
    Gil
    2,285.00
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 02:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    107
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis View Post
    I don't really care tbh; regardless of whether it's legal or not, people will do it anyway. If anything, more people will do it because it is illegal, and I don't anyway (wassup stereotypes), so this doesn't affect me at all. No affect = no care.

    Odds are it'll become legal in more states soon though, unless it proves to be a bad idea.
    Thats the kind of attitude that we shouldn't have towards drug use. "Oh well people are gonna do it so we might as well just stand by and let 'em do it." No. Be a change. Make people SEE the way drugs will effect their lives. Make them see. Force it if you have to because the fundamentals are: A drug is a drug no matter what and a drug should not be abused. That's it. Bottom line.

  11. Dislikes GameGeeks disliked this post
  12. #8
    One part Saint, Two parts Sinner... marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    197.20
    Gender
    My Mood
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    66

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    I say decriminalize it. People will do drugs regardless, so may as well get some tax revenue off of it. Cigerettes do more health damage at this point. Plus, if it's decriminalized, it will give people an actual job, instead of sitting on disability and whatever while growing it anyway. Also, I like the idea of taking some of the power from the cartels. They lose money because people are buying less of their garbage, and maybe the illegal gun situation may also improve.
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

    and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

    --> My AF album

    Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

  13. #9
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    1,034.22
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2014 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    4,701
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhD View Post
    I say don't legalize it. It has adverse effects on mental health and those two states are gonna feel it real soon with huge spikes in delirium, confusion, psychosis, shizophrenia, paranoia etc. etc.
    Goodluck to those mental hospitals. Don't come to me with your "now that its legalized we'll use it less" crap. Thats the same thing as a child saying "Gosh mom, ease up on me and let me do my own schoolwork and ill get it done on my own your pressure is killing me" *4 weeks later has all F's* gee i wonder how that happened. Serious, serious legal derp.
    Besides that, take one look at my student body at my school and you’ll see idiotic Hispanic stoners left and right who do nothing but use up the schools resource like parasitic sponges. Kids will have easier access to it EVEN EASIER THAN NOW once legalized. You have to think about the friggin kids guys. Think about the FUTURE here with a drug legalized. Think of the message that also sends to younger kids “its legal, its not against the law so it’s not that bad” is the message you are sending. I sincerely hope California never ever legalizes a harmful drug, just like how alcohol is legal or cigarettes. I cannot wait to move, this nation is killing itself with stupidity.
    There's so much ignorance in this post it isn't funny. First, if you're going to state a fact back it up. Nothing I ever read listed any of those as an effect of marijuana. Then there's the whole racist element to your post. Learn to think before you post. This is simply unacceptable.

  14. Dislikes PhantomPhD disliked this post
  15. #10
    Senior Member PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD's Avatar
    Gil
    2,285.00
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 02:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    107
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    There's so much ignorance in this post it isn't funny. First, if you're going to state a fact back it up. Nothing I ever read listed any of those as an effect of marijuana. Then there's the whole racist element to your post. Learn to think before you post. This is simply unacceptable.
    Racist element? xD because i said hispanic?
    I see no ignorance at all.
    And really? You don't think delirium, confusion or psychosis is an effect of marijuana use? If i wasn't on a restricted server right now id look up sites for you to research on.
    And no. Your opinion and de-reputing me is extremely biased.

    ---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

    Besides that as i said before, legalizing marijuana is just legalizing drug abuse. That is it.

  16. Dislikes GameGeeks disliked this post
  17. #11
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    1,034.22
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2014 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    4,701
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhD View Post
    Racist element? xD because i said hispanic?
    I see no ignorance at all.
    And really? You don't think delirium, confusion or psychosis is an effect of marijuana use? If i wasn't on a restricted server right now id look up sites for you to research on.
    And no. Your opinion and de-reputing me is extremely biased.
    Well, when you link just one race to a drug then, yes, it does fall under racism. And the fact you don't see the ignorance in it is a problem. And yes, the drug gives a high, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be. I'm curious what your stance on alcohol being legal is. As for being biased. Maybe I am. And if thinking linking a single race to a drug is bad then I'll gladly be biased.

    EDIT: At your edit, no it's not. It's not addictive like other drugs. Not to mention, alcohol is legal and you see abuse of it all the time.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 11-13-2012 at 02:20 PM.

  18. #12
    Senior Member galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco's Avatar
    Gil
    798,866,447,204,571.38
    Gender
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2013 06:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Threads
    185
    Posts
    3,997
    Blog Entries
    444
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    2270

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    Well, I don't like drugs and alcohol at all (the bad ones, not medicine) but I don't really care if it was legalized over there because it wasn't over here.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

  19. Likes AnimeBboy liked this post
  20. #13
    Senior Member PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD's Avatar
    Gil
    2,285.00
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 02:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    107
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Well, when you link just one race to a drug then, yes, it does fall under racism. And the fact you don't see the ignorance in it is a problem. And yes, the drug gives a high, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be. I'm curious what your stance on alcohol being legal is. As for being biased. Maybe I am. And if thinking linking a single race to a drug is bad then I'll gladly be biased.

    EDIT: At your edit, no it's not. It's not addictive like other drugs. Not to mention, alcohol is legal and you see abuse of it all the time.
    I would never and have never linked one race to a drug. That is stupid. I go to a hispanic-dominate school, and would've said the same thing if i went to a white-dominate school or even an obese-dominate school. Would that make me prejudiced against fat people? Hell no. That is just...i can't even think of a word to describe how absurd calling me racist from that post is. I don't see ignorance in it because i am being ignorant toward nothing. No ignorance involved in what i have posted. I think alcohol should be illegal, that is for sure. Oh my god so because it is not addictive therefore it's not as bad. THAT, my friend, is ignorance. I see abuse of cigarettes all the time too, even a former abuser of all 3 myself gives me an UNDERSTANDING of what all 3 truly are. People need to discover healthy ways to alleviate stress, not deteriorate their mind and body by using stupid things like drugs to alleviate stress.

  21. Dislikes GameGeeks disliked this post
  22. #14
    AF's Resident Furry Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Gil
    20,229.49
    Gender
    My Mood
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2014 08:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gerudo Desert, Hyrule
    Age
    23
    Threads
    596
    Posts
    2,922
    AW Wallpapers
    19
    Rep Power
    5022
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhD View Post
    Thats the kind of attitude that we shouldn't have towards drug use. "Oh well people are gonna do it so we might as well just stand by and let 'em do it." No. Be a change. Make people SEE the way drugs will effect their lives. Make them see. Force it if you have to because the fundamentals are: A drug is a drug no matter what and a drug should not be abused. That's it. Bottom line.
    The best way to get people to do something is by telling them not to do it. If no one really gave a damn about it, less people would actually give a damn about it. What with everyone being like "o noes da durgs", more people stand up in response and say "y yes, da durgs". Now that it's legal, and it's been such a big deal, I can see two things happening: 1. the do/don't ratio will stay the same, because the ones who didn't do it wouldn't be any more likely to do it, because it's legal. They all have reasons for not doing it when it was illegal, in my case, I just think it's stupid. I highly doubt people didn't do it because ti was illegal. 2. people are gonna make a HUGE deal about it being legal, and thus either try and make it illegal or try and force it on others, who probably wont care anyway.

    Bottom line is people are gonna do whatever they want to do, and protesting (Especially protesting), arguing, and whatever else they do these days won't really make a difference. Or at least not the difference you're hoping for.

    All that aside, isn't there more pluses to Mary than there is to tobacco? It's not even a drug technically. Drugs are manufactured, created, etc. I don't think you can grow drugs.

  23. #15
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    1,034.22
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2014 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    4,701
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhD View Post
    I would never and have never linked one race to a drug. That is stupid. I go to a hispanic-dominate school, and would've said the same thing if i went to a white-dominate school or even an obese-dominate school. Would that make me prejudiced against fat people? Hell no. That is just...i can't even think of a word to describe how absurd calling me racist from that post is. I don't see ignorance in it because i am being ignorant toward nothing. No ignorance involved in what i have posted. I think alcohol should be illegal, that is for sure. Oh my god so because it is not addictive therefore it's not as bad. THAT, my friend, is ignorance. I see abuse of cigarettes all the time too, even a former abuser of all 3 myself gives me an UNDERSTANDING of what all 3 truly are. People need to discover healthy ways to alleviate stress, not deteriorate their mind and body by using stupid things like drugs to alleviate stress.
    Well, you could always simply not mention race since it's not important. But since you mentioned it it obviously was important to you. So yes, that comment to me was very racist. Besides, if you went to a mainly white school or obese school, you probably wouldn't have even brought it up. And there's really nothing bad about it. If anything it's good effects such as pain relief and relaxation out weigh any minor negative aspect of the drug. And again you go spewing things that aren't true. There's no evidence that marijuana has an adverse effect on the mind. The body, yes, but no more then smoking. Besides prohibition has been shown not to work. Look what happened when they did it with alcohol. And look at the damage caused by the war on drugs. And you apparently don't have an understanding of what they are if you're busy spewing things that have to facts to back them up.

  24. #16
    Beefchasing Santarail! Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    37,979.10
    Gender
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Teapot One Piece Flag Strawberry
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2014 07:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The low lands
    Age
    18
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    183
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Kakashhii

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    Ah well, here in Holland its pretty legal. And its not like you see people doing drugs on every corner of the street.

    So yeah let it be legal.
    Last edited by Mystelinth; 11-13-2012 at 04:03 PM.

  25. Likes GameGeeks liked this post
  26. #17
    Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    15,488.34
    Gender
    Gifts Be Mine Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    97

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    And there's really nothing bad about it. If anything it's good effects such as pain relief and relaxation out weigh any minor negative aspect of the drug. And again you go spewing things that aren't true. There's no evidence that marijuana has an adverse effect on the mind. The body, yes, but no more then smoking.
    I have no evidence but the statement of my friend. When he was younger he used to smoke weed alooot with his other friends. And he told me that the marijuana made him more forgetful, it had an effect on his memory. And IIRC it also made him slouchy and tired. Im no expert but at least to him it seemed to affect his mind (and body) in a negative way.

    But then again alcohol also has alot of negative side effect and is addictive. Why is alcohol allowed? Thats a drug even if most dont consider it as such seeing as its socially accepted.

    Should we criminalise drugs? I dont know, I heard a reportage talking about some positive aspects of legalising it. Some of which was that now drug addicts could go to a drug clinic and use clean needles instead of dirty infected needles. At the same time this clinic was working towards trying to stop the drug abuse of their visitors, so it became a platform to help them stop the addiction.

  27. #18
    Senior Member PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD's Avatar
    Gil
    2,285.00
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 02:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    107
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Well, you could always simply not mention race since it's not important. But since you mentioned it it obviously was important to you. So yes, that comment to me was very racist. Besides, if you went to a mainly white school or obese school, you probably wouldn't have even brought it up. And there's really nothing bad about it. If anything it's good effects such as pain relief and relaxation out weigh any minor negative aspect of the drug. And again you go spewing things that aren't true. There's no evidence that marijuana has an adverse effect on the mind. The body, yes, but no more then smoking. Besides prohibition has been shown not to work. Look what happened when they did it with alcohol. And look at the damage caused by the war on drugs. And you apparently don't have an understanding of what they are if you're busy spewing things that have to facts to back them up.
    Really? okay then by your logic i mentioned obesity therefore it's important to me. So everything anyone mentions is important to them. How stupid. And no its positive effects definitely do not outweigh the negative that is incredibly wrong, have you ever even indulged in cannabis before? You speak as if you haven't. There is MOUNTAINS of research that clearly state the negative effects it has on the mind. ignorant activists for a drug that will do nothing but harm a nation. The only reason alcohol prohibition never worked was because crime increased and the punishments people received did not fit the crime. The crap you spew isn't factual, you clearly have done no research on the topic at all. I am not stating anything that needs to be backed up by facts because i am stating FACTS. Do you want FACT on top of fact on top of fact? No. Facts are facts without being defined by facts.

  28. #19
    Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    1,138.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2014 11:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
    Age
    21
    Threads
    61
    Posts
    1,609
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    1023
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    Some people say that marijuana destroys short-term memory. This is false. While it does impair short-term memory, it does NOT completely disable short-term memory, and ONLY while high, is short-term memory impaired. While high, long-term recall is still AS SHARP as when sober. That sounds a lot like a legal substance...but...but what is it? Oh! Yeah! It's alcohol. Difference is, over time, someone who abuses alcohol will begin to suffer damage to that part of the brain that is responsible long-term recall.

    Also, people say that you can overdose on it. Well, you would "overdose" on the THC. However, it takes 40,000 times more THC to overdose than it does to just get stoned!

    In 1972, The National Commission on Marijuana and Drug Abuse stated that marijuana is highly detrimental to long term health. This was debunked 23 years later by a study done by the British medical journal Lancet that marijuana, even when used long-term, is NOT harmful. In fact, smoking marijuana helps to reduce the nausea with cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. It also stimulates appetite with AIDS patients and many more benefits of marijuana keep showing up even today.

    I am tired of people damning marijuana when cigarettes and alcohol are still legal. Tobacco and alcohol are both chemically altered to achieve the desired affect. Marijuana is not. It is grown, rolled, and smoked. I am twenty years old and have smoked marijuana for the last six or seven years. I still do on occasion whether it be to treat the pain from glaucoma, or just to enjoy my day. I am still a functioning member of society, I am very much able to operate a motor vehicle, I don't go robbing people for money, and I don't suffer from delirium, paranoia, and/or schizophrenia. Where are the affects? Hm?
    Last edited by Dr. Evil; 11-13-2012 at 05:14 PM.

  29. Likes GameGeeks liked this post
  30. #20
    Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    15,488.34
    Gender
    Gifts Be Mine Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    97

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    ^So you are saying that marijuana has ABSOLUTELY NO lasting effects whatsoever on long or short term memory when one is "sober" from the drug?

  31. #21
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    1,034.22
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2014 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    4,701
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayushii View Post
    I have no evidence but the statement of my friend. When he was younger he used to smoke weed alooot with his other friends. And he told me that the marijuana made him more forgetful, it had an effect on his memory. And IIRC it also made him slouchy and tired. Im no expert but at least to him it seemed to affect his mind (and body) in a negative way.

    But then again alcohol also has alot of negative side effect and is addictive. Why is alcohol allowed? Thats a drug even if most dont consider it as such seeing as its socially accepted.

    Should we criminalise drugs? I dont know, I heard a reportage talking about some positive aspects of legalising it. Some of which was that now drug addicts could go to a drug clinic and use clean needles instead of dirty infected needles. At the same time this clinic was working towards trying to stop the drug abuse of their visitors, so it became a platform to help them stop the addiction.
    Actually, a study does show it can have an effect on the development of the brain when growing up. But so does alcohol. One of the main reasons we have an age limit of 21 in the states. Such a restriction here would be perfectly fine. Though it's only one study so far and as such should be taken with a grain of salt.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhD View Post
    Really? okay then by your logic i mentioned obesity therefore it's important to me. So everything anyone mentions is important to them. How stupid. And no its positive effects definitely do not outweigh the negative that is incredibly wrong, have you ever even indulged in cannabis before? You speak as if you haven't. There is MOUNTAINS of research that clearly state the negative effects it has on the mind. ignorant activists for a drug that will do nothing but harm a nation. The only reason alcohol prohibition never worked was because crime increased and the punishments people received did not fit the crime. The crap you spew isn't factual, you clearly have done no research on the topic at all. I am not stating anything that needs to be backed up by facts because i am stating FACTS. Do you want FACT on top of fact on top of fact? No. Facts are facts without being defined by facts.
    I covered obesity in my last post so you're just grasping at straws there. And yes it is important if you mention race instead of saying something like the people at my school. Instead you just singled out a single group. And again, point me to this mountain of evidence. Do know I wont accept anything from a group with a conservative bent. Or progressive bent before you go lambasting me for that. And you need facts to back up facts or they wouldn't be facts. That comment made no sense what so ever. The definition of fact is that there is something to back it up. Provide me with the material that backs up your argument. Till then don't go claiming it as fact. So far the only negative effect is in children. But then children are much more susceptible to things then adults so that shouldn't be a surprise or used against it as it can be restricted from children, much like alcohol is.

    @Dr. Evil It does, but only in children and has only been in one study so far. But in that regard it makes sense for the reasons I've stated above. Though it still takes a decent amount of it. Not sure how much you smoked over that time. There's also the fact that things effect people differently. Personally, I'm resistant to many drugs that have an imperative effect on the body. And that's not as good as that sounds. Especially when a doctor is trying to sedate you for surgery.

  32. #22
    Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    15,486.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2013 09:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, probably.
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    1,007
    Rep Power
    219

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    I think.... it's a very bad idea. I'm against marijuana use for purposes other than medical.


    |YouTube|Tumblr|MyAnimeList|HummingbirdAccount|

    "Admiration does is in no way mean understanding."

  33. #23
    Senior Member PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD's Avatar
    Gil
    2,285.00
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 02:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    107
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    It is not important, so i am not allowed to single anything out because singling something or someone out is offensive? That just shows how arrogant and excited people get over race these days when they preach equality and want someones race not to be a big deal but then all of a sudden when you single it out it's a big deal and now you're offending that whole race of people. That is so incredibly absurd to say something like that and the fact that YOU don't see that means something is wrong. And no, during volunteer work at a neuropsych unit at Irvine medical i encountered a few patients who were indeed effected by marijuana use in adulthood. It degenerates brain cells and freezes them so you cannot use them again. Alcohol is a COMPLETELY separate topic to be discussed and 100x worse than marijuana. No, maybe you need to refresh your definition of Fact because a fact is something that is INDISPUTABLE. Nowhere is it defined as something that is "backed up" by anything. I will point you to a readily available resource called google and not accepting information just because it has a partied title just shows you're even more biased further invalidating your argument and every "fact" you state. Also i'll refer to what you said earlier where you said marijuana has NO NEGATIVE MENTAL EFFECTS then continued to contradict yourself by saying that there are actually negative effects in children but "only because they're susceptible" HAHAHAHAH ARE YOU JOKING? It isn't because they're susceptible to anything. It completely has to do with the destruction of frontal lobe cells. Simply laughable. I am discontinuing my side of this debate as it's now rendered pointless by, i may point out, my facts. Being a former user, i know what it will do to the mind and body. I have seen first hand the effects it has on people. I know all about THC, CMD etc.etc. They are all drugs that should not be abused despite anyone saying it has lesser effects than other drugs. Just as ^AshureeChan says it is a VERY bad idea.
    Last edited by PhantomPhD; 11-13-2012 at 06:10 PM.

  34. #24
    Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    1,138.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2014 11:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
    Age
    21
    Threads
    61
    Posts
    1,609
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    1023
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    @PhantomPhD

    Click image for larger version

Name:	bros.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	71227

    You seem awful mad. I believe it is time for you to stop acting like an epeening tool and go home. Where are facts bro? We're all waiting.

  35. #25
    Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    631.74
    Gender
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2013 03:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Age
    23
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    68

    Default Re: I'm Surprised This Hasn't Been Posted Yet...

    @GameGeeks and @PhantomPhD Look lets agree to disagree and just focus on the topic of the thread instead of misconceptions based on PhD's post.

    Now there are pros and cons to the legalization of marijuana and a lot of the people have made valid points. After doing some quick reading on the subject I've found this. Marijuana smoke can cause lung cancer because it does contain some of the same carcinogens as tobacco smoke. However if vaporized many, if not most, of these carcinogens aren't produced at the specific temperatures Vaporizers burn cannabis at. Studies have found it can cause distorted perceptions, impaired coordination, difficulty with thinking and problem solving, and problems with learning and memory. However these are for those long-term users who usually smoke marijuana everyday for years on end. Also those psychological affects are caused for those whose brains haven't finished fully developing. The same can be said with cigarettes, alcohol, caffeine, paint fumes and many over the counter and pharmaceuticals. Also it's true marijuana use can become addictive, however it's a psychological addiction not a chemical the way alcohol and nicotine are. Much like how people can become addicted to pornography, eating odd foods/things (tape, chalk, etc.) and even exercise this is only through committed and continuous use. The point is anything can be abused and if legalized, marijuana can be used responsibly and taught about responsibly by teachers and parents much like with alcohol and cigarettes. Sure the best thing to do is not put foreign and altering substances into your body, but we all have to make our own choices in life and if you choose to abuse marijuana, alcohol, whatever then that's on you. Anyway here are a couple links to where I saw some of this information. Personally I agree that it should be legalized and taxed. The War on Drugs hasn't worked, it hasn't been working for the last fifty years or more so instead of throwing money into it like it's a boat lets focus on the more harmful substances like crack cocaine, meth-amphetamines and prescription drug abuse.

    http://www.drugabuse.gov/publication...acts/marijuana
    http://norml.org/component/zoo/categ...ssing-the-risk


    Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

    https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

    Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. not sure if this has been posted, but does anyone even like the new facebook?
    By spectracidex in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 06:51 AM
  2. Surprised Avatar Tut
    By IchigoKiss in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 12:33 AM
  3. My First Fanarts posted here :) (Please come!)
    By Naraku. in forum Traditional Art
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 04:11 PM
  4. Have you ever been surprised by your geekyness?
    By Meggles in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts