AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Doodle Chapter: a R b a c Y k

Hybrid View

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default The Doodle Chapter: a R b a c Y k

Most of these were done two months ago when I couldn't take notes at school because I had no glasses so decided to doodle Adventure Time style drawings of the VOCALOIDs. One is animu chibi style, I don't even know how I managed to get it to look that good. The most recent ones were done in the last two days, all of the drawings are in chronological order. The older ones don't have the head or feet exactly how Adventure Time has them, I'm sorry, I tried my best from what I could remember from the show at the time.

My first one an arguably the best of the earlier one, I used this one as a base for most of my other ones.

Teto, now isn't she adorable? She would be if I didn't give her such a big head.

These next two were drawing when I was obsessed with MAYU for a little, I can't draw MAYU in Adventure Time style for anything. OTL

The animu chibi one, the only reference that was used was the official MAYU art itself, the pose is came from out of my mind, I don't know how I managed that.

A picture of Galaco, which at the time of the drawing was my favourite, yes, I know it's bad.

Piko in his original pose, was experimenting with different poses at that time (his head is too big, I know).

I drew Lui, I don't know why.

Miki 2.012 ver, I thought she would be interesting to draw, definitely one of my better ones.

Rion is always cute, isn't she? I drew her in an original post, and according to my friend her legs look wonky.

And these two are when I finally started drawing again within the two month pause, they're a lot better, both the poses are mimicked from currently existing images, I tried to use hatching, cross-hatching, and stiffling for Yukari since that's what I'm currently learning in my Advance 2-D Art class, I was going to do the same with Avanna but I only got did hatching and only on her microphone because it was hard to make out what was what around that area (it still is). I feel as if I made Yukari's head wonky for some reason, not the hoody, I know I made that too big but now I think it looks cute on her.

Last edited by Xeyuzio; 11-12-2012 at 09:07 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information