AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Support my Kickstarter project

Junior Member RPGHero is an unknown quantity at this point RPGHero's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 07:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Chansu90 PSN ID: RPGHero

Default Support my Kickstarter project

Hey guys! Please check out my kickstarter project and pre-order a copy of the anime-inspired light novel, Adventure Second Prime!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...e-second-prime

A blog that will cure your apathy and inspire your dreams... Warning: Applies to otaku, gamers, J-music junkies, and the like.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Support my Kickstarter project

Why, should I?

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

3. Likes Assud liked this post
    ☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by OminousCloud View Post
    Why, should I?
    Good karma?

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nathanromml View Post
    Good karma?
    How's that good karma?

Senior Member Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2013 06:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To be honest I would redo your recording, and add a catchy opening, ending and explain your project more.

(adjust your camera so it's more in focus, and maybe add a more appealing music background so it's not to over lapping)

Discuss where your funds will be going, and how they will be used to complete your project. Maybe add more pictures of your project and how far you have gone as of right now, and maybe when you think this project could be finished after you have these funds.

If possible after you get the recording cleaned up have a few anime or manga reviewers view what you have, trust me their opinion matters since it can lead to free advertisement.
    (realistically the funds your asking for is very low so you shouldn't have any problem, but I wonder if that will be enough to fund your project fully)
    Last edited by Henshin_Ikeda; 11-04-2012 at 05:33 AM.

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by OminousCloud View Post
    How's that good karma?

Doing nice things gives you good karma, doing bad things gives you bad karma.

Long term consequences are invisible to the karma system so don't worry about them.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@OminousCloud : You're right, I probably should give people more of a reason to care about my project in this day and age lol.

@nathanromml : You're a very wise person!

@Henshin_Ikeda : You're right! I might have to redo everything so it looks more professional. Especially the video. I'd probably have to explain the specifics more in the written section too. The important part would be getting reviewers, would you be interested? Thank you so much for the advice! I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by RPGHero; 11-04-2012 at 02:48 PM.

A blog that will cure your apathy and inspire your dreams... Warning: Applies to otaku, gamers, J-music junkies, and the like.

9. Thanks nrL thanked for this post
    Senior Member Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RPGHero View Post
    @OminousCloud : You're right, I probably should give people more of a reason to care about my project in this day and age lol.

@nathanromml : You're a very wise person!

@Henshin_Ikeda : You're right! I might have to redo everything so it looks more professional. Especially the video. I'd probably have to explain the specifics more in the written section too. The important part would be getting reviewers, would you be interested? Thank you so much for the advice! I really appreciate it!

Your welcome, anything to help

As for reviewing your project I'd have to pass only because I do not review manga or lite novels just anime in general.
    (I can however refer you to other reviewers on YouTube who do)

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

If you could refer me to anyone who might want to review it, then I'd really appreciate it!

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RPGHero View Post
    If you could refer me to anyone who might want to review it, then I'd really appreciate it!
    Of course i can

your welcome

Senior Member Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 07:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is why I love you, Mini.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

... But not in a gay way.

Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I read the first chapter preview thing. The writing is very... elementary. Not, really my style.

15. Thanks Assud thanked for this post
    Likes Assud liked this post
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Assud View Post
    gay way
    way to go!

17. Thanks Assud thanked for this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information