AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Ryu's argument against DenjaX (color coded based on severity for your convenience!! =D):

-Post #17: "Random" vote on Albear. Probably to throw suspicion off of themselves just in case either of them flipped scum. Mere assumption as of right now.
    -Everything before post #72: Passive approach, pretty down-low.
    -Post #72: Says he'd "get serious", yet only asks the host questions. No initiative to start scumhunting at all.
    -Post #77 &#83: Asks for people to switch their votes from him. No defense. No contribution put forth to lynch anyone else.
    -Post #96: Voted for CrimsonMoon (townie), then acted like he hadn't.
    -Post #103: "Got" CM's clue, but didn't explain it to the town. Probably hiding something.
    -Post #114: More "getting serious", then just asks another question about the lie detector. Again, no initiative.
    -Post #120: Explains that his prime suspects are Kagami Sama (town) and Arbacyk (likely town), then immediately tries to shift the focus to me when I start pressuring him (Post #173), with no reasoning given whatsoever. From then on drops all accusations on his two former suspects.
    -Post #130: Continues to dwell on the lie detector and nothing/no one else.
    -Post #194: Decides to stop trying to "convince" me. Of course I'd come to the same conclusion of you being a wolf. Why? Because everything before and after this post doesn't do anything to make me think otherwise. Probably just wanted to get me off his back so he'd have a shot at convincing other townies.
    -Post #201: Says he'd "accept his fate", by allowing the town to lynch him, then...
    -Post #219: ...backtracks and votes for Kona-Chan (a defenseless inactive) in order to save himself.
    -Post #234: Rejoices after the LD was lynched lol.
    -Post #239: I asked him to tell us how Kona's lynch contributed to town's information, but never obliged. >w>
    -Post #258: Says he'll just ignore me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Obviously wanted to avoid me digging his grave any deeper. Also gives "reads" on only townie players, Jozette and Xey (who had already rolehinted anyway). Still, no scumreads.
    -Post #261: Votes for another inactive (Shini). If you're gonna scumhunt, start off with the people who are actually there.
    -Post #300: Says "give up on getting rid of me", after we failed lynching him (again). Here to me it sounded like he was hinting at Laura, who can't be lynched. Yet DeathBlade died and was revealed as Laura the next phase. Also says he'll just "play for survival". Um, guess what, wolves gotta live to win yo. Town needs to live and scumhunt, which he has YET to do.

---

There you are. I could give some other hypotheses about your interactions with the other players, but those would probably just be conjecture, since we don't know who the other wolves are. I'm pretty sure at least Albear and/or Sev are your scumbuddies though.

So now, your turn, Denja. What dirt you got on me? Enlighten the town, if you can.
    - random vote on albear: lol most people did that.
    -passive approach: want me to give a list on other players who are passive?
    - gets serious by asking host: whats wrong with that? I am looking for flaws in the game. Don't go back on Vanilla argument.
    - ask people to switch vote: because I can. I have a role to play so I did that.
    - Voted for CrimsonMoon: Of course I did, heck you never saw the sarcasm there. I don't blame you xDD
    - got CMs clue: It is obvious. A teddybear and an axe means a child will be lynched and that is Joshua who is CrimsonMoon. He had most votes after that clue so I got his role right away.
    - gets serious again: why not? I am taking advantage about the roles here. Whats the use of them? Don't go back to Vanilla wolf again because this is not Vanilla
    - suspicious of Arbacyk and Kagami: It was before Xey hinted. I changed votes to you after.
    - Continues to dwell: I want to prove my innocence but damn lie detector is inactive.
    - decide to stop convincing you: Heh. Theres no way a wolf would change the mind after they got an easy target for lynch
    - said I will accept fate but vote kona: I planned this scummy move all along so that there will be only one townie dead instead of two (by modkill)
    - rejoices after LD lynched: good riddance, he is useless in the first place. And I also lived with a tie breaker.
    - asked him how kona chans death contributed: Really? Have you been reading? "It is better rather than two townies killed"
    - Ignore you: I don't want to deal with a scum. I rather talk with the "real" townies.
    - Votes for Shini: heh count all the remaining players. Theres like very few people talking and it is obvious other wolves are playing inactive or just plain inactive.
    - give up on getting rid of me: again Jesus doesn't want me in heaven. Look, I think I got the wolf record on surviving on lynch TWO times in a row. (might become 3 times)

There you are, my responses. xDD Anyway I hinted and you still think I am scum? xDD Hehehehehe you are going down.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jozette Loves Grell View Post
    [Change lynch vote -ro-]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
    [Vote Lynch Animeyay]
    This is just a random vote.
    My vote'll change later.
    -facepalm- I have lost hopes for the future of the townies. xDD

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I am surprised no one counter-claimed my hint because that is not the role I am hinting at. Was lying xDD
    Might be an inactive one or a lazy reader person.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    I am surprised no one counter-claimed my hint because that is not the role I am hinting at. Was lying xDD
    Might be an inactive one or a lazy reader person.
    It would be fine if you refused to role-hint, as many Townies prefer not to role-hint unless they absolutely have to. However, though, just why would you fake-hint and then tell everyone that you faked-hinted? XD Your way of playing certainly is intriguing.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    It would be fine if you refused to role-hint, as many Townies prefer not to role-hint unless they absolutely have to. However, though, just why would you fake-hint and then tell everyone that you faked-hinted? XD Your way of playing certainly is intriguing.
    xDD I like playing as unpredictable. This game is so dull so I tried making it interesting xDD Anyway, I would like to see who will you vote for.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

4. Likes animeyay liked this post
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know, you're making me suspect you more and more now, especially with this vote :/
    Either you're lying about your role, or you're being very indecisive lol
    Well by me changing that vote I just might die so we may find out ;p
    hella

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Come on, I know you want to lynch RyuTama. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Hmm, are you saying now that there is a possibility that you're not who you hinted to be?

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

xDD I like playing as unpredictable. This game is so dull so I tried making it interesting xDD Anyway, I would like to see who will you vote for.
    I feel ya on the dull part. Unfortunately, things come up and people can't always be here, so I've stopped complaining about that a long time ago XD But if you're truly a Townie, shouldn't you play more safely? I said to Xey at the end of last game that Townies should always be pro-Town, not to add more to the confusion lol unless, of course, you're not actually Town... :/

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I feel ya on the dull part. Unfortunately, things come up and people can't always be here, so I've stopped complaining about that a long time ago XD But if you're truly a Townie, shouldn't you play more safely? I said to Xey at the end of last game that Townies should always be pro-Town, not to add more to the confusion lol unless, of course, you're not actually Town... :/
    Yeah I know, thats why I like spicing things up xDD I hope they are not affected with the hurricane too.

I almost died like two times in a row in this game (make it 3 for this phase). God himself prove that I am innocent so why don't you believe in me? xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I almost died like two times in a row in this game (make it 3 for this phase). God himself prove that I am innocent so why don't you believe in me? xDD
    Not that I don't believe in you. It's just that this thing between you and RyuTama has really gotten out of scale XD Both of you seem 120% confident the other one is the Wolf, so it's really hard to decide who's telling the truth and who's not. Which is why I'm trying to sniff out the other Wolves right now, but the inactivity is making it difficult for me. >.>

I want to say at least one from JLG, Albear, and Sev is possibly a scum, or at least someone acting extremely scummy, but none of them is being responsive :/

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Not that I don't believe in you. It's just that this thing between you and RyuTama has really gotten out of scale XD Both of you seem 120% confident the other one is the Wolf, so it's really hard to decide who's telling the truth and who's not. Which is why I'm trying to sniff out the other Wolves right now, but the inactivity is making it difficult for me. >.>

I want to say at least one from JLG, Albear, and Sev is possibly a scum, or at least someone acting extremely scummy, but none of them is being responsive :/
    Why don't you do your usual coin toss-up when you decide who to vote for? You are one of the person who wont do random voting in this crucial phase. Oh wait I have a feeling you might be RyuTama's cahoot so I have no hopes for this. xDD

Depending on who you vote for and if you stay on it, I think I can name all the 4 wolves.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

[Change Vote Lynch .Sev] Yeah, if you're not going to be active don't play, also you seem scummy. @MaruDashi don't players also need to contribute to post a day to be considered active? He should be modkilled, right?
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@animeyay

If you go on my side wolves are most likely: RyuTama, Shini, Darkfire Knight and .sev

If you go with Ryu's side wolves are most likely: RyuTama, animeyay, Shini and Darkfire Knight.

xDD Anyway I cant be here anymore so I might be back when the phase is over. Everything is in your hands now. And other people xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Why don't you do your usual coin toss-up when you decide who to vote for? You are one of the person who wont do random voting in this crucial phase.
    Did you just say two very contradictory sentences? :/
    Coin-toss would constitute random voting imo.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Think I should just stop re-reading the exchange between RyuTama and DenjaX now 'cause it's not gonna help me decide lol.

I'm getting off work now. Shall be back in 60~

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Arbacyk View Post
    [Change Vote Lynch .Sev] Yeah, if you're not going to be active don't play, also you seem scummy. @MaruDashi don't players also need to contribute to post a day to be considered active? He should be modkilled, right?
    I didnt make it a requirement, just that voting is required. I'll make it a requirement my next game, because I do hate players who half-arse playing. If you cant commit, dont bother at all, amirite?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Ryutama: 1 [DenjaX]
    JLG: 2 [Albear, Ryutama]
    DenjaX: 1 [ .sev]
    Animeyay: 1 ;Darkfire Knight]
    -Ro-: 1 [JLG
    .sev: 1 [Arbacyk]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

15. Thanks Xeyuzio thanked for this post
    Likes DenjaX liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

- passive approach: want me to give a list on other players who are passive?
    - gets serious by asking host: whats wrong with that? I am looking for flaws in the game. Don't go back on Vanilla argument.
    - ask people to switch vote: because I can. I have a role to play so I did that.
    - gets serious again: why not? I am taking advantage about the roles here. Whats the use of them? Don't go back to Vanilla wolf again because this is not Vanilla
    - suspicious of Arbacyk and Kagami: It was before Xey hinted. I changed votes to you after.
    - Continues to dwell: I want to prove my innocence but damn lie detector is inactive.
    - decide to stop convincing you: Heh. Theres no way a wolf would change the mind after they got an easy target for lynch
    - said I will accept fate but vote kona: I planned this scummy move all along so that there will be only one townie dead instead of two (by modkill)
    - rejoices after LD lynched: good riddance, he is useless in the first place. And I also lived with a tie breaker.
    - asked him how kona chans death contributed: Really? Have you been reading? "It is better rather than two townies killed"
    - Ignore you: I don't want to deal with a scum. I rather talk with the "real" townies.
    - Votes for Shini: heh count all the remaining players. Theres like very few people talking and it is obvious other wolves are playing inactive or just plain inactive.
    - give up on getting rid of me: again Jesus doesn't want me in heaven. Look, I think I got the wolf record on surviving on lynch TWO times in a row. (might become 3 times)
    - Passive approach: Ya perhaps a lot of the players are being passive. The thing is, none of them are as active as you and I, so why aren't you contributing more?
    - Asks host: It's not that you're asking questions, it's that you're doing nothing BUT asking questions. That's cool that you wanna be sure how the roles and whatnot work, sure, but like, town needs to do more than just be inquisitive about the rules. >_>
    - Asks people to switch vote: Lol, everyone has a role to play. Including the wolves.
    - Gets srs again: No no no, you weren't just "taking advantage of their abilities", you were trying to make the others depend on them and out themselves before you even risked giving a hint about yourself. Literally all you did for the first 2 phases was say "guys, do this for the lie detector". No effort on your part at all.
    - Yeah well, it would be stupid for a wolf to vote for a townie who has role-claimed. So of course you switched it eventually.
    - Continues to dwell: You weren't very keen on proving your innocence if you kept waiting til the last minute to call out to the LD, were you?
    - Decide to stop convincing me: You? Easy lynch? LOL. Only took me three days to start convincing people. I'd hardly call that easy.
    - Said you'd accept fate: Then why'd you even say that in the first place? <_>
    - Rejoices after LD lynched: Thing is, the possibility of the LD being inactive was brought up more than once. Yet you didn't really seem to care.
    - Asked how Kona's death contributed: That's true, but did it in any way help progress the game? What leads did we get from that lynch? That's my point.
    - Ignore me: Lol. Ah-huh. And how would you know who the "real" townies are? xD
    - Votes Shini: Keep thinking that if you want, but targeting inactives just isn't very proactive, which is what town needs at this point. If anything, those inactives are what you'd call an "easy lynch".
    - Give up on you: So like, is the whole "Jesus doesn't want you in heaven" thing your rolehint? Cuz last I checked the roles that include God are Incubus and Valtiel, both of which are wolves.

Oh and way to ignore my other post.

[Change Vote Lynch DenjaX]

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Ryutama: 1 [DenjaX]
    JLG: 1 [Albear]
    DenjaX: 2 [.sev, Ryutama]
    Animeyay: 1 ;Darkfire Knight]
    -Ro-: 1 [JLG
    .sev: 1 [Arbacyk]

Half hour!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Yeah sorry about not being active, I didn't consider my college schedule getting in the way for some weird reason.

But I can guarantee I'm not a wolf. You can believe me because I said I am not a wolf.

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=animeyay;2727281]Hmm, are you saying now that there is a possibility that you're not who you hinted to be?[COLOR="Silver"]

Nope I am in fact who I said I am.
    hella

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

At this point, Imma just pick one of the two. 50-50 chance...most likely. I kinda want to vote for .Sev or Albear, but I think we need to do something about RyuTama and DenjaX's argument XD It's dragged out for too long, and it's likely one of them is a Wolf. So unlike those who voted for someone random, I will

[Vote Lynch DenjaX]

If DenjaX turns out to be innocent, then I think it's obvious to go after RyuTama next. I leave everything else to Lady Fortuna.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

hehe you think you can get townie cred with that?

I don't want to be lynched so I request modkill xDD

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

You made your decision too late, I would have modkill myself to lynch the actual wolf.

Oh well, I hope these town would become butthurt after my death xDD

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

I already listed my wolf list:

RyuTama
    animeyay
    Shini
    Darkfire Knight.
    Lynch them in that order. xDD

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Oh and don't forget to lynch .sev. Kill him as well. Hes just as suspicious as Darkfire xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tsk tsk trying to kill me but it shouldn't count it was posted at 9:11 so wolfy
    hella

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Tsk tsk trying to kill me but it shouldn't count it was posted at 9:11 so wolfy
    Did you even read my post? Did you even see your name there? -facepalm-

Hey, I am helping the wolves to win. Knowing who are the wolves is enough for me. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Did you even read my post? Did you even see your name there? -facepalm-

Hey, I am helping the wolves to win. Knowing who are the wolves is enough for me. xDD
    No requesting modkill will kill me :P I don't mean not that list of fakes if you're "helping the wolves" why would we trust you?
    hella

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

No requesting modkill will kill me :P I don't mean not that list of fakes if you're "helping the wolves" why would we trust you?
    Really? -Ro- has 3 votes on himself since he did not vote to anyone. You will be fine. Read the first post next time before jump to conclusions xDD

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Weeeellll slash that host.

Don't modkill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I want to see if I can win again with the toss-up xDD
    Last edited by DenjaX; 11-01-2012 at 08:28 PM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@MaruDashi busy much? *hem hem* @DenjaX it shouldn't count it was after 9 :P
    hella

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I know. I just noticed Ro has 3 votes on himself. xDDD

So I wanna play the toss-up game again!

I don't care if he is townie. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Closed Thread

Thread Information