AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 448

Thread: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

  1. #326
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,762,402.33
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 11:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    27
    Threads
    338
    Posts
    14,696
    Blog Entries
    839
    AW Wallpapers
    26
    Rep Power
    10164
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    DAY ACTION

    Eileen decided to be sweet and heal you Ryutama =3

    Eileen used the Aglaophotis, removing the possession from Ryu!


    and nope, possession lasts until youre healed.

  2. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
  3. #327
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,007,590.60
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 11:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    1,592
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    819
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Ummm, no. I am not a proven scum but in fact you paint me as one. Tell me, what kind of things I did to make me scum? How about you? You think everyone thinks you are a townie? What townie-like did you ever do?

    -You know Deathblade is a townie because only a wolf knows who are the townies.
    -You never made input about my role hint suggestion because you are afraid that would make the wolves lose.
    -I role hinted before Deathblade and you consider him as a townie than me? Oh right you did not notice my town claim. Bad move.
    -You are still alive and I would get rid of you if I was a wolf. I have been at risk of dying two times now and keeping me alive is what you ought to do because I became a fodder for the wolves.
    -Pyramid Head's possession? I don't believe such crap to make you seem innocent. Everything is just as planned.


  4. #328
    Senior Member Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    13,088,423.29
    Gender
    Gifts Cds Flowers Fan Glasses Red
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2014 05:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Climbing in yo windows.
    Threads
    48
    Posts
    2,439
    Blog Entries
    20
    Rep Power
    662

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    I will change my vote soon. hem yes yes that I will.
    hella

  5. #329
    Senior Member
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    7,062.97
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Ice Cream Coffee Red 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 05:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Court of Miracles
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    3,485
    AL Lyrics
    68
    Rep Power
    2112
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Jozette Loves Grell View Post
    you can kill me but I will be back~ >3<
    <_> .instead lynched get they someone with tied he's time single every because ,trolling Maru's think I .game the in player scummiest the of rid get to trying I'm how as seeing ,townie a were he if me for vote would he that ridiculous It's .well as now Sev and ,you than more far Denja suspect I .me lynching by over themselves screw town the letting than rather lives two with someone lynching chance rather I'd because is you for voting I'm reason The

    .town are Ro and Arbacyk

    .today me off to decide you if Albear and ,Sev ,Denja Lynch .why reason a need really you if phase last from scumlist my at Look

    この壁の外の世界
                 一緒に見てみたい            
    いつか

  6. #330
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    26
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1032
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    So what are your reasons for voting for RyuTama? At this stage, I'd expect you to have some reasoning behind your vote at least.

    I'm still highly suspicious of Albear; JLG is also highly scummy but so far nobody has counter-claimed her hint so I'm not gonna chase after her for now.

  7. #331
    Senior Member
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    7,062.97
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Ice Cream Coffee Red 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 05:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Court of Miracles
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    3,485
    AL Lyrics
    68
    Rep Power
    2112
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    OHGOODIE, thanks Jozette. :'D

    Also, Denja, look forward to the TL;DR scumlist I have on you.

    この壁の外の世界
                 一緒に見てみたい            
    いつか

  8. #332
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,007,590.60
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 11:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    1,592
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    819
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Alright, I will start with role hint then before you do your post.

    ---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

    Hmm... I changed my mind. I want a clean argument than using cheap move. xDD Go on I will wait for your tldr post xDD


  9. #333
    Senior Member
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    7,062.97
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Ice Cream Coffee Red 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 05:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Court of Miracles
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    3,485
    AL Lyrics
    68
    Rep Power
    2112
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Ummm, no. I am not a proven scum but in fact you paint me as one. Tell me, what kind of things I did to make me scum? How about you? You think everyone thinks you are a townie? What townie-like did you ever do?
    I'm not painting you anything, I'm just know you're a wolf. Everything you've done this game just screams scum. As for what I've done, I offer scumreads bro, instead of being fixated on one person. You lynch me, then town is done, which is probably what you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    -You know Deathblade is a townie because only a wolf knows who are the townies.
    -You never made input about my role hint suggestion because you are afraid that would make the wolves lose.
    -I role hinted before Deathblade and you consider him as a townie than me? Oh right you did not notice my town claim. Bad move.
    -You are still alive and I would get rid of you if I was a wolf. I have been at risk of dying two times now and keeping me alive is what you ought to do because I became a fodder for the wolves.
    -Pyramid Head's possession? I don't believe such crap to make you seem innocent. Everything is just as planned.
    -Nah man, I came to that conclusion because he made a call out to the lie detector EARLY in the phase, unlike someone. Would a wolf take such a dare that early? I think not. You called out with only one hour left in the phase, giving the LD little time to choose your post and then send in the action. Which I've pointed out, like, 4 times already.

    -What rolehint? I thought you said you weren't going to, so of course I wasn't looking for it. <_> Hell once Scruffy was lynched yesterday I thought you may have been hinting at Laura by saying "you can't lynch me". But, oh look, Laura's dead. I don't recall DeathBlade ever rolehinting either. You should probably put more thought into your accusations and lies. ;3

    -That's nice. I'd probably get rid of you too if I were a wolf. But saying that proves nothing on either of our parts. You're also one of the players who gets night killed fairly early, so why haven't you? My guess is that the wolves won't off me because they know that in doing so the people who I suspected the most (you, Sev and Albear), will immediately be on the chopping block. Which says... what? It says that at least one or more of you are scum.

    -Good for you. Possessing me but not killing me would make it seem like a perfect set-up on my part, huh? You sly wolf, you~

    ---

    And that was just a reply. Further Denja scumreads incoming.

    この壁の外の世界
                 一緒に見てみたい            
    いつか

  10. #334
    Senior Member Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    13,088,423.29
    Gender
    Gifts Cds Flowers Fan Glasses Red
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2014 05:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Climbing in yo windows.
    Threads
    48
    Posts
    2,439
    Blog Entries
    20
    Rep Power
    662

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    OHGOODIE, thanks Jozette. :'D
    Oh!! Your welcome
    Last edited by Jozette; 11-01-2012 at 02:24 PM.
    hella

  11. #335
    Senior Member galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco's Avatar
    Gil
    798,866,447,204,571.38
    Gender
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2013 06:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Threads
    185
    Posts
    3,997
    Blog Entries
    444
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    2270

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Why would you heal her if you're voting for her? Also if she can get posessed doesn't that mean she's town?
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

  12. #336
    Senior Member
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    7,062.97
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Ice Cream Coffee Red 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 05:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Court of Miracles
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    3,485
    AL Lyrics
    68
    Rep Power
    2112
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Ryu's argument against DenjaX (color coded based on severity for your convenience!! =D):


    -Post #17: "Random" vote on Albear. Probably to throw suspicion off of themselves just in case either of them flipped scum. Mere assumption as of right now.
    -Everything before post #72: Passive approach, pretty down-low.
    -Post #72: Says he'd "get serious", yet only asks the host questions. No initiative to start scumhunting at all.
    -Post #77 &#83: Asks for people to switch their votes from him. No defense. No contribution put forth to lynch anyone else.
    -Post #96: Voted for CrimsonMoon (townie), then acted like he hadn't.
    -Post #103: "Got" CM's clue, but didn't explain it to the town. Probably hiding something.
    -Post #114: More "getting serious", then just asks another question about the lie detector. Again, no initiative.
    -Post #120: Explains that his prime suspects are Kagami Sama (town) and Arbacyk (likely town), then immediately tries to shift the focus to me when I start pressuring him (Post #173), with no reasoning given whatsoever. From then on drops all accusations on his two former suspects.
    -Post #130: Continues to dwell on the lie detector and nothing/no one else.
    -Post #194: Decides to stop trying to "convince" me. Of course I'd come to the same conclusion of you being a wolf. Why? Because everything before and after this post doesn't do anything to make me think otherwise. Probably just wanted to get me off his back so he'd have a shot at convincing other townies.
    -Post #201: Says he'd "accept his fate", by allowing the town to lynch him, then...
    -Post #219: ...backtracks and votes for Kona-Chan (a defenseless inactive) in order to save himself.
    -Post #234: Rejoices after the LD was lynched lol.
    -Post #239: I asked him to tell us how Kona's lynch contributed to town's information, but never obliged. >w>
    -Post #258: Says he'll just ignore me. Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż Obviously wanted to avoid me digging his grave any deeper. Also gives "reads" on only townie players, Jozette and Xey (who had already rolehinted anyway). Still, no scumreads.
    -Post #261: Votes for another inactive (Shini). If you're gonna scumhunt, start off with the people who are actually there.
    -Post #300: Says "give up on getting rid of me", after we failed lynching him (again). Here to me it sounded like he was hinting at Laura, who can't be lynched. Yet DeathBlade died and was revealed as Laura the next phase. Also says he'll just "play for survival". Um, guess what, wolves gotta live to win yo. Town needs to live and scumhunt, which he has YET to do.

    ---

    There you are. I could give some other hypotheses about your interactions with the other players, but those would probably just be conjecture, since we don't know who the other wolves are. I'm pretty sure at least Albear and/or Sev are your scumbuddies though.

    So now, your turn, Denja. What dirt you got on me? Enlighten the town, if you can.

    この壁の外の世界
                 一緒に見てみたい            
    いつか

  13. #337
    Senior Member galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco's Avatar
    Gil
    798,866,447,204,571.38
    Gender
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2013 06:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Threads
    185
    Posts
    3,997
    Blog Entries
    444
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    2270

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    He also didn't role-hint because he couldn't. o3o

    [Vote Lynch DenjaX]
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

  14. #338
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,007,590.60
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 11:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    1,592
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    819
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    I am still reading your post Ryu but I will respond Xey first xDD


    Quote Originally Posted by Arbacyk View Post
    He also didn't role-hint because he couldn't. o3o

    [Vote Lynch DenjaX]
    Compared to you, I don't want to role hint because that would be disadvantageous for the townies. Because you and Jozette role hint, you guys will be ignored by the wolves. Both of your roles would be beneficial if the wolves kill you and failed because you two have two lives. >.>


  15. #339
    Senior Member galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco's Avatar
    Gil
    798,866,447,204,571.38
    Gender
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2013 06:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Threads
    185
    Posts
    3,997
    Blog Entries
    444
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    2270

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    I am still reading your post Ryu but I will respond Xey first xDD


    Compared to you, I don't want to role hint because that would be disadvantageous for the townies. Because you and Jozette role hint, you guys will be ignored by the wolves. Both of your roles would be beneficial if the wolves kill you and failed because you two have two lives. >.>
    Excuses excuses... if anything we could always protect you, tonight, you know?
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

  16. #340
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,762,402.33
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 11:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    27
    Threads
    338
    Posts
    14,696
    Blog Entries
    839
    AW Wallpapers
    26
    Rep Power
    10164
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Ryutama: 3 [DenjaX, .sev, JLG]
    JLG: 2 [Albear, Ryutama]
    DenjaX: 1 [Arbacyk]

  17. #341
    Senior Member galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco's Avatar
    Gil
    798,866,447,204,571.38
    Gender
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2013 06:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Threads
    185
    Posts
    3,997
    Blog Entries
    444
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    2270

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    @MaruDashi can wolves get posessed?
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

  18. #342
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,762,402.33
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 11:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    27
    Threads
    338
    Posts
    14,696
    Blog Entries
    839
    AW Wallpapers
    26
    Rep Power
    10164
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbacyk View Post
    @MaruDashi can wolves get posessed?
    Yes

    ---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

    Also, @Darkfire Knight and @Shini need to vote this day phase!!

  19. #343
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,007,590.60
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 11:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    1,592
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    819
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I'm not painting you anything, I'm just know you're a wolf. Everything you've done this game just screams scum. As for what I've done, I offer scumreads bro, instead of being fixated on one person. You lynch me, then town is done, which is probably what you want.



    -Nah man, I came to that conclusion because he made a call out to the lie detector EARLY in the phase, unlike someone. Would a wolf take such a dare that early? I think not. You called out with only one hour left in the phase, giving the LD little time to choose your post and then send in the action. Which I've pointed out, like, 4 times already.

    -What rolehint? I thought you said you weren't going to, so of course I wasn't looking for it. <_> Hell once Scruffy was lynched yesterday I thought you may have been hinting at Laura by saying "you can't lynch me". But, oh look, Laura's dead. I don't recall DeathBlade ever rolehinting either. You should probably put more thought into your accusations and lies. ;3

    -That's nice. I'd probably get rid of you too if I were a wolf. But saying that proves nothing on either of our parts. You're also one of the players who gets night killed fairly early, so why haven't you? My guess is that the wolves won't off me because they know that in doing so the people who I suspected the most (you, Sev and Albear), will immediately be on the chopping block. Which says... what? It says that at least one or more of you are scum.

    -Good for you. Possessing me but not killing me would make it seem like a perfect set-up on my part, huh? You sly wolf, you~

    ---

    And that was just a reply. Further Denja scumreads incoming.
    - I town claimed before Deathblade. Heck, the lie detector could even check it on the second phase if he wants. Why would I risk like that? You made a mistake with your accusation because you never saw my town claim. muehehe
    - haha thats the part where you made accusation. Trying to get rid of me TWO times, yes two times and failed means you guys should give up. Jesus doesn't want me in heaven. T_T
    - too bad you are the only active one who NEVER made insights about my suggestion. Everyone did and all of them are innocent. And you? You never said anything, probably scared. heh, most likely xDD
    - Heh. You think that possession would make you seem innocent. Nice try though but I see through on it. xDD

    ---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbacyk View Post
    Excuses excuses... if anything we could always protect you, tonight, you know?
    Fine fine, I get it. I will role hint so that townies will have an easier chance to win:


    I NEVER role hint myself because the wolves will ignore me. I want them to kill me! Damn it townies! The mere denial of role hint is ACTUALLY the role hint so the wolves could target me tonight! -sigh-



    Alright WHO wants to counter-claim this? I dare you wolves!

    ---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

    Anyway, I will be back later, going to my class. I am late. xDD


  20. #344
    Senior Member
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    7,062.97
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Ice Cream Coffee Red 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 05:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Court of Miracles
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    3,485
    AL Lyrics
    68
    Rep Power
    2112
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    - I town claimed before Deathblade. Heck, the lie detector could even check it on the second phase if he wants. Why would I risk like that? You made a mistake with your accusation because you never saw my town claim. muehehe
    Okay dude, I will say this for the last time. Your town claim was earlier in the game, sure, but it was within the last hour of the phase (check the times between this post and Maru's endphase post), giving the lie detector little to no time to go through the process of catching up, reading your claim, and sending in the LD action to the host. You did that TWICE. DeathBlade did it within the first few hours of Day 2, giving his claim a lot more credibility, seeing as how the LD would have more time to decide on what to do. A smart wolf wouldn't risk that.

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Jesus doesn't want me in heaven. T_T
    What, are you an agent of God or something? xD

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    - too bad you are the only active one who NEVER made insights about my suggestion. Everyone did and all of them are innocent. And you? You never said anything, probably scared. heh, most likely xDD
    About what, rolehinting? Or town claiming? I DID give an insight about the townclaiming (Post #137 and #148). As for rolehinting, I don't believe I did, but having a mass role-claiming just makes the game dull. Not to mention it outs power roles. But then again, scum would want that, wouldn't you?

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    - Heh. You think that possession would make you seem innocent. Nice try though but I see through on it. xDD
    There's nothing to be seen through yo.

    ---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

    Anyhow I look forward to seeing what your thoughts are about my awesome color-coded scumread on you. Don't tell me you're just going to ignore it. ;3 That and your rebuttal to my defense. However I must be off to class as well. Good luck townies.

    この壁の外の世界
                 一緒に見てみたい            
    いつか

  21. #345
    AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    408.03
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Location, location.
    Age
    21
    Threads
    84
    Posts
    2,272
    Blog Entries
    26
    Rep Power
    1795
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    [Change vote to DenjaX]

    I still have no idea who to vote for so I'm just voting to keep myself from being inactive killed. And I don't want to screw someone over. So calm down Ryu.

  22. #346
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,007,590.60
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 11:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    1,592
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    819
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    No, I am not ignoring you Ryu xDD I just have no time to read but I can now.

    Quote Originally Posted by .Sev View Post
    [Change vote to DenjaX]

    I still have no idea who to vote for so I'm just voting to keep myself from being inactive killed. And I don't want to screw someone over. So calm down Ryu.
    Really now? Here's your second wolf guys. I don't care if you are just a twisted townie who votes for me after I role hinted. I'll bring you down. xDD


  23. #347
    Senior Member Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    13,088,423.29
    Gender
    Gifts Cds Flowers Fan Glasses Red
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2014 05:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Climbing in yo windows.
    Threads
    48
    Posts
    2,439
    Blog Entries
    20
    Rep Power
    662

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    [Change lynch vote -ro-]
    hella

  24. #348
    Senior Member Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    153.28
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Fedora Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2014 07:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    17
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    615
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    388

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    [Vote Lynch Animeyay]
    This is just a random vote.
    My vote'll change later.
    Last edited by Darkfire Knight; 11-01-2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: got size wrong.
    "Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?"

    I am number 4.

  25. #349
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,762,402.33
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 11:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    27
    Threads
    338
    Posts
    14,696
    Blog Entries
    839
    AW Wallpapers
    26
    Rep Power
    10164
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Ryutama: 1 [DenjaX]
    JLG: 2 [Albear, Ryutama]
    DenjaX: 2 [Arbacyk, .sev]

    Animeyay: 1 ;Darkfire Knight]
    -Ro-: 1 [JLG]

  26. #350
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    26
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1032
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Jozette Loves Grell View Post
    [Change lynch vote -ro-]
    You know, you're making me suspect you more and more now, especially with this vote :/
    Either you're lying about your role, or you're being very indecisive lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Wolf XXXI: Silent Hill SIGN UPS
    By Ωmega in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 05:16 PM
  2. Wolf XXVIII Vanilla [GAME THREAD]
    By Kaitou+ in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 320
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 07:12 PM
  3. Wolf XX: Nightmares and Fairytales Game Thread
    By Ωmega in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 386
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 09:21 PM
  4. [Game Thread] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball
    By Scruffy in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 503
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:33 AM
  5. [GAME THREAD] Wolf XVIII: Favorites
    By Kaitou+ in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 553
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 07:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts