AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: zettai ryouiki and proportions (ratios from grade A to grade C or E)

Junior Member PhoenixIkki is on a distinguished road PhoenixIkki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 11:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default zettai ryouiki and proportions (ratios from grade A to grade C or E)

Grade A zettai ryouiki is 8:2:5... Where 8 is "skirt from hemline to waistline", 2 is "exposed skin" and "5" is "clothing covering above the knee". But there is no data for the the ratio (skirt Vs. exposed skin Vs. sock above the knee) for grade B zettai ryouiki or for grade C or grade D or grade E or grade F (although I guess that grade D-F do not require such details as they are not really zettai ryouiki)... From grade E to grade A it is said that the length or height of the socks vary from 16 cm, 26 cm, 35 cm, 50 cm, 57 cm, some sources specify that this is "length above the shoe" but since the zettai ryouiki applies to boots too then this standard becomes nonsense because a boot is never above itself. So I wanted people with expertise in painting and/or drawing and who have proper spatial intelligence to adapt the 8:2:5 ratio for the different grades (especially if they know the origin of the original ratio) and discuss a ratio for each grade... So I can come with limits where to stop defining something as grade A and start defining it as grade B and where start defining it as grade C and so on... Any suggestions?

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Default Re: zettai ryouiki and proportions (ratios from grade A to grade C or E)

It would be easier to just post the picture.

Junior Member PhoenixIkki is on a distinguished road PhoenixIkki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 11:16 AM
    Threads

Default Re: zettai ryouiki and proportions (ratios from grade A to grade C or E)

Quote Originally Posted by nathanromml View Post
    It would be easier to just post the picture.
    It would be easier... if I had a picture... I have this picture... But I do not know what the size of a microskirt should be, this should decide all the size, that and the height of the woman but I do not know what woman height to use

Last edited by PhoenixIkki; 10-29-2012 at 01:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information