AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What do you think of Sword Art Online??

Junior Member rasma lasma is on a distinguished road rasma lasma's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2014 11:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: What do you think of Sword Art Online??

I watched the first part of SAO and it moved me in a big way,putting itself up in my top ten and maybe even in my top five. I didn't watch the Alfheim part and heard from friends later on that it got really weird and not that good so I have yet to watch it. Do you guys think I should watch it because I fear it will ruin my beautiful image of SAO?

Junior Member Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2014 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rasma lasma View Post
    I watched the first part of SAO and it moved me in a big way,putting itself up in my top ten and maybe even in my top five. I didn't watch the Alfheim part and heard from friends later on that it got really weird and not that good so I have yet to watch it. Do you guys think I should watch it because I fear it will ruin my beautiful image of SAO?
    Of course, you must watch it! You need to have some closure to the story if there's more to tell. Otherwise, it's kind of left in limbo as it is, or you just left to assume worse.

My thoughts on SAO

Loved it. As an ex-MMORPG player (Lineage 1, 2, Aion, etc) I loved the way I could relate to what they were talking about. I also loved the romance that blossomed between Asuna and Kirito. It just screams for a happy ending, and it's great when things are perfect for those few episodes where they end up together and go away, but the whole time you know that things are too perfect and something bad is going to ensue. The ending of the first arc got my feels going!

Member dfwm20 is on a distinguished road dfwm20's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Dice D20 Purple Ribbon Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2014 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dfwm20

Quote Originally Posted by rasma lasma View Post
    Alfheim is... different but not bad... It's really not as bad as everybody makes it out to be but it is definately not as good as the first arc but I still really recommend you watch it

Junior Member SmittenKitten is on a distinguished road SmittenKitten's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2014 01:01 AM
    Threads

I enjoyed every bit of it !

Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Its made really badly with a ton of plotholes, but still enjoyable if you realize those faults.

About a 6/10, but no better.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Erasing all the non moe on AF~

Member Flostier is a glorious beacon of light Flostier is a glorious beacon of light Flostier is a glorious beacon of light Flostier is a glorious beacon of light Flostier is a glorious beacon of light Flostier is a glorious beacon of light Flostier's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Neko Tv Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2014 06:03 AM
    Threads

I really like it since it is original and its got a nice art style. it really keeps you interested so i think its great but i dont like some of the characters.

Junior Member PantherSlash is on a distinguished road PantherSlash's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2014 10:39 PM
    Threads

I started this anime at 11:30 PM. I didn't sleep all last night because I was so into it. There were parts where I was jumping, and some I just wanted to vomit because I was so disgusted with the villain (particularly Sugou, I hated him with a passion...A PASSION).
    Ever since the first episode I was thinking "I totally ship Kirisuna" and then it happened and I cried. Then I cried again and again and again. This is the second anime to make me cry out of the 40 I've watched.

Beefchasing Santarail! Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Teapot One Piece Flag Strawberry
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 05:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kakashhii

Pretty visuals, bad characters. Neat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information