AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some Rom-Com's?

Senior Member Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2013 07:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xThAkIdJxYx

Default Some Rom-Com's?

I'm in the mood to watch some romance comedies suggest me some please?
    It's been awhile.

Sig made by myself Akiro

Sig made by my awesssssssome friend Bubblegumpop

"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2013 11:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shuffle, girls bravo, fruits basket, Ah! My goddess.. really only ones I've watched that are romantic shuffle was my favorite of them.. <3 Primula

3. Thanks Akiro thanked for this post
    Likes Akiro liked this post
    Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Default Re: Some Rom-Com's?

Well, what have you seen?

First thing I'll recommend is Clannad of course
    Last edited by TadashiED; 10-22-2012 at 11:19 PM.

5. Thanks Akiro thanked for this post
    One part Saint, Two parts Sinner... marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ourran Host Club
    Last edited by marvel_phoenix; 10-23-2012 at 01:09 PM. Reason: stupid auto correct...
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

7. Thanks Akiro thanked for this post
    Senior Member Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I've seen a lot from '08-'10 Really can't remember much but I know I've seen
    All The KEY ones.
    Thanks though guys I appreciate your help!
    Last edited by Akiro; 10-23-2012 at 07:19 PM.

Sig made by myself Akiro

"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Member Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2013 04:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: brentb1990

Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai is pretty good. They've only come out with 7 episodes tho and 6 Mini OVAs. I wouldn't recommend watching it until the rest of the episodes come out tho, unless you want to end up like me waiting for the next episode every week (NOOO!). But I really like the romance, comedy, and story line.

I thought Tasogare Otome X Amnesia was pretty good. It's a ghost story Romance, but it has some pretty funny parts in it.

Also, if you haven't watched Sword Art Online yet it's an awesome anime. They've only come out with 20 out of 25 episodes, but I'd definitely recommend it when they finish it.

10. Likes Akiro liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Akio-sempai Thanks man I've actually read Tasogare Otome was really good never knew they made an anime version.

Sig made by myself Akiro

Member Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2013 04:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: brentb1990

Yeah np . Have you seen Toradora or To Love Ru? I really enjoyed Toradora, and they came out with a new season of To Love Ru called To Love Ru: Trouble Darkness, mostly about my favorite character Yami, or Golden Darkness lol. They're only on episode 7 right now, but I believe they will have the subbed version available on the 24th for the 8th episode (animeseason). The last To Love Ru: Trouble had 12 episodes, so I'm not sure how many this season will have. So far it's my favorite out of the series.

13. Likes Akiro liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Akio-sempai I loved Toradora! It was really good I haven't seen to-love ru though I'll give that a shot too. Thanks again!

Sig made by myself Akiro

Beefchasing Santarail! Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Teapot One Piece Flag Strawberry
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 12:15 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kakashhii

Hayate No Gotoku?

I don't know if you've seen it already but i liked it alot ^^? :o

2 Season which have a total of 77 episodes.
    Also they've started airing it again, and from those there are already 6 episodes aired.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information