AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sigs

Desaparecido CrimsonButterflies is on a distinguished road CrimsonButterflies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2005 01:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I woudl liek to make my own Sig, i know i made one awhile ago using paintshop pro, but i cant do it anymore, when ever i try it comes up with nothing, so please some in any help would be GREATLY appreaciated.

so in short:
    How do I make a SIG
    sunrise is the perfect boundry between light and dark

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 09:09 PM
    Threads

its hard to teach somebody that..maybe someone else who reads this can help you.. all i can say is learn how to use the different types of editing on different kinds of things..eventually you'll get better at it

<span style='color:green'>&quot;THE OBJECT OF WAR IS TO NOT DIE FOR YOUR COUNTRY...BUT MAKE THE OTHER POOR BASTARD DIE FOR HIS&quot; - GENERAL GEORGE PATTON</span>

Desaparecido CrimsonButterflies is on a distinguished road CrimsonButterflies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok, a friend of mine helped me make a sing (well i told him what i wanted and he made one) but thats not the point. The point is can anyone help me get it so i can put it on the forum? I was given advise on it once but forgot. this is the image

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Your best bet is to find a site that you can upload images at. I don&#39;t know of any off the top of my head, but google usually solves all of lifes problems.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have a plea for someone thst free of time and wants to help me out. If you could make me a sig of "This Ugly and Beutiful World" I might be asking to much, if so sry but if u could it would be greatly appreaciated, and ill.....umm bake you cookies if u come to my house

Closed Thread

Thread Information