AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Shoujo?

Threaded View

Senior Member GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 12:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    That grey spot in between sanity and insanity
    Threads

Default Shoujo?

This is a "kill-two-birds-with-one-stone" thread for me.

Firstly,I want to know everyone's opinion on Shoujo romance animes.My most trusted anime friend,who has literally watched every anime I have,and more,says she hates it,with the exception of Maid-Sama! and Clannad (Thank god!).

I just wanted to know what you guys think.I personally love the way the genre feels,and from watching two (The above mentioned Maid-Sama! and Clannad) and reading one manga (The one I read is called I Am Here!),I want more.NOW.

The other bird is that I want some recommendations.I have asked in THREE recommendation threads,and no has replied,and I am desprate for some new romance!So please,please answer my cry of help!If they are like Maid-Sama! or Clannad,that would be preferable (And don't say Kanon,Air or Angel Beats.I plan on getting to those in my own time.)

I WANT SOME DARN SHOUJO!PLEASE!
    Last edited by GaHoolianGirl100; 10-16-2012 at 08:54 PM.
    I wen poof for awhile, huh? Sorry, I guess I just kinda...dropped off. School started.

When now I'm back, have more anime under my belt, and am ready to join you all again.

Thread Information