AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Strangest/Funniest Injury You've Had?

Junior Member Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Kawaii Neapolitan Icecream Bar Hello Kitty 2 Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2012 11:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lightbulb Strangest/Funniest Injury You've Had?

i'm new at this sorry if i did this wrong :P

when i was little i had a plastic miss piggy toy and slipped between the cushions on our couch and stabbed myself in the forehead with miss piggy, i should have gotten stitches but my mum didn't want me to look like frakenstien...

so instead i had a nice florescent pink bandage.

anyhow, does anyone else have a strange/funny injury story? :3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	10130_1243407891502_7555783_n.jpg‎
Views:	37
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	70038  

2. Likes Nickasaur liked this post
    Senior Member Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xThAkIdJxYx

Default Re: Strangest/Funniest Injury You've Had?

I was going down the stairs and I didn't know my uncle swifted the stairs and so I slipped and the bucket of water was near the stairs landed on my butt and water splashed all over me..lol But man was i sore for a couple of days.

4. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

I have a habit of injuring myself on things which are meant to be safe. For instance I have cut myself twice on the plastic part of plugs which you plug into the wall! Also, I cut myself on a door handle once...wut.
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

6. Likes Jozette liked this post
    Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was at my friends house and we were rough housing and we started running through the house and I fell and hit the left side of my face on a door and ended up getting a black eye.

8. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

blue balls...
    har har har!

i'd have to say one of the funniest was when i was at they gym. I was there for about 2 hours at the time already and was gonna get another 40min of heavy bag training in. I didn't notice that the screw holding it up was coming undone. One of my punches was a little off and caused the bag to spin and the screw to come all the way out. This was a 6' 250lb sandbag and i was tired and completely out of it so i didn't realize the bag had even fallen off the wall and was tipping toward me. I lost my balance and ended up getting stuck underneath it. My pride was hurt more than anything.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

10. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Some eight or nine years ago I was at an anniversary party (grandparents' wedding anniversary ... yeah) at the local pub, decided to go play Tag with my younger cousins in the back seating area/parking lot of the pub.

Given five minutes of playing I decided to get cheeky and tried to jump a five-inch-high wall which led down a few foot to a pit of gravel. It was near the parking lot of the pub ... I caught my foot on the wall and fell straight into the pit. Got back up, shrugged it off, but I was a little shaken up so I decided it was best I go sit down and get a drink.

Found out after I went back inside to my parents I had tore my leg open just beneath my knee. Completely ruined the pants I was wearing.

Literally tore a chunk out my leg the size of an xbox pad button, right to the bone ... my parents were more concerned that I hadn't noticed I was trailing a line of blood into the pub over the fact I ruined some pants.

Mostly healed over now ... there's still a button-sized depression under my knee and it's completely numb there. Is a pain when it itches.

... Also speaking of numb things, I accidentally kicked the doorframe once (accidentally!!) ... paralyzed my left pinky toe. Seriously. But thankfully it's just a toe.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

12. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Worst injury I had was almost getting ran over by a car and breaking my arm which isn't really funny... so the next biggest injury I had (and it's funny, I guess) is tripping up the stairs in school when I was in 7th grade.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

14. Likes Thefringedninja, Jozette liked this post
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I tend to hurt my middle finger and all the time people get mad because they thought i was shooting the bird and one of my friends got hit by a parked car he just ran into it XP
    hella

16. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hahaha i'm dying of laughter inside and out at kaleohano's XD ummmmmmmmm i guess when i broke my leg and arm then it was all a blur.....?????
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

I hit my funny bone. It was very humorous.

19. Likes Shini, Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Arbacyk View Post
    Worst injury I had was almost getting ran over by a car and breaking my arm which isn't really funny... so the next biggest injury I had (and it's funny, I guess) is tripping up the stairs in school when I was in 7th grade.
    LOL I do that all the time, especially when I had Biology first thing in the morning and had to climb to the top of the building.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

I've got another one, but it didn't happen to me.
    Basically, my brother had waaaay too much energy as a child along with ADHD and other problems (he was a right pain, but I love him really! xD).
    Aaaanyways! We were on holiday at a campsite in Devon and my older sister brought along one of her friends (she was about 10 at the time). My brothers were playing cricket (with all the proper gear, of course) and my sister's friend walked up behind my brother when he went to bat and he whacked her around the head by accident! Luckily, she wasn't concussed, but had a big black eye to show for it!
    It must have hurt like a lady, but when I was told the story later (as I wasn't alive when it happened) I have to admit I laughed my donkey off!
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Member Animedialand is on a distinguished road Animedialand's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2012 12:57 AM
    Threads

I hurt my forehead while trying to open a door that was locked. When my friend unlocked it from the other side I smashed my forehead pretty harsh
    It was pretty funny although )

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

So I was at Starbucks. I was outside sipping on my frappuccino, studying, with my bike kicked up next to my table. I get a text from my dad saying that he wanted me home. I packed my stuff, got on my bike, and since I had JUST gotten that frappuccino, I didn't wanna just chug it all down, I wanted to enjoy it. So I decide to just steer my bike with one hand, while holding that delicious caramel mocha goodness in the other.

There I was, strolling down the busy street, sneaking a sip here and there. All was fine and dandy, when I turn a corner and SUDDENLY, A PILE OF LEAVES SOME JACKASS LEFT ON THE SIDEWALK APPEARS!

What do I do?

A. Veer out of the way
    B. Slow down and redirect myself
    C. Stop, drop, and roll
    D. Lose control and bulldoze into the pile, flipping over my front wheel and landing in the mess, coffee still in hand.

If you guessed D, you just won nothing, because it was already obvious!

I ended up with several scratches on my face and arms, a big scrape down my knuckles where they met the concrete beneath the pile, a bruised knee and a crap ton of twigs and dead leaves in my hair and on my clothes. But I still had my coffee so all was right with the world, and I just kept rollolololin along home.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

I fell down the cellar stairs and ran right into a shelf with some paint cans and just like in a cartoon one fell right on my head covering me from head to toe in white paint.
    Surprisingly enof I got away with only few scraches and a big lump.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

For the weirdo I am, I have somehow managed to stay clear of wacky injuries.

Although I had in incredible pain in my elbow after getting really drunk once, but I can't seem to remember how it happened. Lingered for around 3 weeks, too.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

I've dropped a rock on my foot...

A big donkey rock, crushing my toes and making them bleed to death. wut?

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Happened years ago. I was on the way home from school by my cousin's car. When we arrived, I got out of the car and slammed the door shut, totally not realizing that two of my fingers were stuck on the door until the car moved and I was dragged along a little bit. When I realized this, I slapped the car door a few times until my cousin stopped. I pulled my sore fingers out and got inside my house. I must be pretty oblivious. Now that I think back, I'm glad I didn't broke any fingers, just that my two fingers got a nasty sore, with blue, purple and red colour. It didn't hurt too much back then, but I sure don't want that to happen to me again. Ouch!

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I broke my big toe by kicking a bowling ball as hard as I could once.

I was at a friends birthday party. We were all playing in the yard and what not. (I was in elementary at the time, Maybe 6th grade at the lastest)

Well there was this shiny purple ball in the yard that looked like one of those bouncy balls you see at the end of the isle at the grocery store that you always want to play with. So I wanted to show off my mad kicking skills so I walked up to the ball and kicked it as hard as I could.............

It didn't move.......
    I called my mom and left the party early.
    I was so embarrassed I didn't tell anyone why I was leaving. It huuuuurt.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Closed Thread

Thread Information