AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: can't remember the name of old horror anime in space

Junior Member tumbleR is on a distinguished road tumbleR's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2012 01:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default can't remember the name of old horror anime in space

i tried almost everything to find out a name of this anime but nothing.. i googled like crazy with all possible word combination and no luck..
    i watched it about 12 years ago (maybe even more), duration was around 1hour and 30 minutes, it was one of the best cartoons i ever watched and would like to find it.

anyway story goes like this:
    there was this huge spaceship (i think it was on somekind of scientific mission). while entire crew were sleeping (maybe in cryo?.. not sure), some kind of probe automaticly emerged from ship to pick up some space debris/piece of comet/asteroid. one piece of rock/asteroid was picked up and when this probe was retracting to ship it damaged a somesort of pipe (maybe it was part of ship enviromental system) and one piece of this asteroid/rock fell inside this pipe and dissolved (maybe there was water or something like it in that pipe).

so, crew woke up and one by one started dieing. i think first casualty was ship's doctor, his corpse was normal, except it had entirely white eyes. crew moved his body to morgue and later they discover that his body disappeared but clothes remained.

one by one crew were killed, i think that it was some kind of airborne virus or maybe transmitted by touch. i remember that there was this black cat for which i think it was a virus carrier (could be wrong about that virus carrier thing but i think that it scratched doctor - could be wrong).

later in the story it becomes clear that missing bodies were devoured/eaten by this huge monster (probably from the first killed crewmember/doctor), i remember that one guy with curly brown hair (he kinda looked like shaggy from scooby doo) tried to incinerate that monster with flamethrower (that was near the end) but he doesn't make it. in the end only two crewmember survived, one guy and one girl (think she was the owner of that black cat), and they escaped in emergency escape vessel. while they were entering an orbit of some planet (think it was earth) monster was attached to their vessel but heat killed it. while it was dieing you could see faces from all dead crewmembers.

think that's about it. i can't remember any of the character's names or even how the looked like except that dude with a flamethrower.

anyway, i hope anyone has any kind of info because i'm going crazy with this!

thanks!

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 10:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Default Re: can't remember the name of old horror anime in space

A bit late here but I did a quick bit of research and what you are looking for should be Lily C.A.T.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Junior Member thatoneguy1 is on a distinguished road thatoneguy1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2013 04:36 AM
    Threads

Lily C.A.T. is probably the one you are looking for

Junior Member Patterson is on a distinguished road Patterson's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 10:51 PM
    Threads

Yeah its definitely LILy cat ..i haven't watched it but i googled for it and found the dame story line that you have mentioned out here,. I guess you should also have a look.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information