AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: R.I.P Amanda Todd

Threaded View

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Highly doubt it. Especially if you look at the members posts as a whole
    If you say so. I'm not terribly familiar with the poster in question, though I think we've made passing contact in the forums recently. I was just going from what I'd skimmed in this thread, and of course my own biases.

I also tend to be pretty poor at tracking who said what, unless I'm taking issue with a specific post or someone is doing the same to me.

I still must honestly say that Assud doesn't strike me as a true troll, but rather simply as cynical as I am but lacking my fine and yet loose-cannon command of written rhetoric. That assessment may or may not change, as with all things.

Anyway, aren't you glad I'm finally here? 'The enemy you know' and all that jazz?
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 11-01-2012 at 07:03 PM. Reason: I'm surprised you didn't take issue with anything else I said, MaruDashi. I am truly surprised.

Thread Information