AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com


User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 172

Thread: R.I.P Amanda Todd

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    12,487.92
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Still in Texas <3
    Age
    26
    Threads
    113
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    626
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: catalystqueen

    Default R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Just heard about this on the news, and i'm in tears for this girl. No one deserves to be treated like this, no one deserves to be bullied AT ALL.

    Has anyone ever been bullied, or do you know someone who has?

    I just wish Amanda would have found one person to be there for her, just ONE.

    R.I.P Amanda Todd


    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


    Made by me!

    "See? We met again, like we promised."

    I miss you guys. <3

  2. #2
    Senior Member Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro's Avatar
    Gil
    30.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2013 07:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ore No Sekai
    Age
    23
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    107
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xThAkIdJxYx

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    This is really sad. I knew someone who got bullied and I stepped in to help him out they didn't bother him again and we became friends later. This was in middle school 5+ years back If this girl had a chance yeah things would've be waay different. R.I.P to her.

  3. #3
    The exiled memelord Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    999,589,577.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2016 01:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Empire City
    Age
    20
    Threads
    111
    Posts
    3,391
    Blog Entries
    114
    Rep Power
    3117
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: niggabytes

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    She was dumb to flash, and I seriously doubt her story. Sounds way too much like a sob story to me.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    798,866,447,204,601.50
    Gender
    Gifts Cake Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Threads
    185
    Posts
    3,999
    Blog Entries
    444
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    2272

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    My sister was telling me about this so I didn't view the video, basically it's some girl that sent a picture of her boobs to a chat room and her school finds out and they make fun of her, she transfer out, they continue, she transfer again, they beat her, she makes this video and a couple of days later she kills herself. I feel sorry for her, she made a mistake, we all do at some point in our lives, and people would not leave her alone about it, poor girl.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

  5. #5
    The exiled memelord Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    999,589,577.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2016 01:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Empire City
    Age
    20
    Threads
    111
    Posts
    3,391
    Blog Entries
    114
    Rep Power
    3117
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: niggabytes

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Ugh, fine, dislike my posts. See, this is why people have black/white visions of people.

    There are always TWO sides of a story. NO ONE gets bullied like that for no reason, especially not considering she's pretty as hell. I can know, I'm not that pretty and I've been bullied a lot as a kid.
    You deal with it. You don't sit around crying, doing nothing. AND BESIDES THAT there will ALWAYS be AT LEAST one or two people who feel sympathy for you, REAL friends. So either she REJECTED those people (because she thought they were uncool or something) or she's making half of it up to make her story seem more sad. Guys. Wake up. Don't be such tools. This is why media gets the best of you: you BELIEVE everything you WANT to believe.

    There's much more to this story than she's telling us. She did more stuff than just this, or she was a b!tch to everyone. One does not simply get bullied to death over a picture. there will always be people to help you out, but if you reject them because you feel too high and mighty to be seen with those (commonly) unpopular people, you're a douche.

    Go ahead and dislike my post. Dislike reality. Because that's what it is. Please, continue looking at the world from one perspective, through your own narrow-glazed-pink glasses.
    Humans suck. All humans suck. No one is perfect, we all sin. Everyone does terrible, or at least bad things. Don't have so much sympathy for someone you didn't know at all. that's just sad.

    This wouldn't have been such big news if the girl was fat, had glasses braces and acne. Stop being so damn... Tool-ish, tools.
    Last edited by Nanobyte; 10-12-2012 at 10:09 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    12,487.92
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Still in Texas <3
    Age
    26
    Threads
    113
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    626
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: catalystqueen

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Ugh, fine, dislike my posts. See, this is why people have black/white visions of people.

    There are always TWO sides of a story. NO ONE gets bullied like that for no reason, especially not considering she's pretty as hell. I can know, I'm not that pretty and I've been bullied a lot as a kid.
    You deal with it. You don't sit around crying, doing nothing. AND BESIDES THAT there will ALWAYS be AT LEAST one or two people who feel sympathy for you, REAL friends. So either she REJECTED those people (because she thought they were uncool or something) or she's making half of it up to make her story seem more sad. Guys. Wake up. Don't be such tools. This is why media gets the best of you: you BELIEVE everything you WANT to believe.

    There's much more to this story than she's telling us. She did more stuff than just this, or she was a b!tch to everyone. One does not simply get bullied to death over a picture. there will always be people to help you out, but if you reject them because you feel too high and mighty to be seen with those (commonly) unpopular people, you're a douche.

    Go ahead and dislike my post. Dislike reality. Because that's what it is. Please, continue looking at the world from one perspective, through your own narrow-glazed-pink glasses.
    Humans suck. All humans suck. No one is perfect, we all sin. Everyone does terrible, or at least bad things. Don't have so much sympathy for someone you didn't know at all. that's just sad.

    This wouldn't have been such big news if the girl was fat, had glasses braces and acne. Stop being so damn... Tool-ish, tools.
    You say were disliking reality yet stuff like this does happen. No one gives a dam if you're pretty or not, people bully other people. You don't have to be a B to everyone to be bullied, and yes people to bully people to death over a picture. THAT IS REALITY. Don't you think she DID do something considering how many times she DID move? She got to the point where she gave up. Not everyone is going to have someone there to comfort you, this world is cruel and she is proof.

    Why would we not have sympathy for her? I don't care if I knew her or not, she was a teenage girl trying to cry out for help but no one was there for her. Therefore she felt that was her only way out. Many of us have been through that. I feel sympathy because I have meet girls like that. My little sister is her age for godsake, so watching that made me think of her. And my sister is dam gorgeous, and yet she still gets bullied.

    We're not DISLIKING reality here, we're seeing reality but were not going to be dam cruel about it.


    Made by me!

    "See? We met again, like we promised."

    I miss you guys. <3

  7. #7
    The exiled memelord Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    999,589,577.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2016 01:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Empire City
    Age
    20
    Threads
    111
    Posts
    3,391
    Blog Entries
    114
    Rep Power
    3117
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: niggabytes

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum Pop View Post
    You say were disliking reality yet stuff like this does happen. No one gives a dam if you're pretty or not, people bully other people. You don't have to be a B to everyone to be bullied, and yes people to bully people to death over a picture. THAT IS REALITY. Don't you think she DID do something considering how many times she DID move? She got to the point where she gave up. Not everyone is going to have someone there to comfort you, this world is cruel and she is proof.

    Why would we not have sympathy for her? I don't care if I knew her or not, she was a teenage girl trying to cry out for help but no one was there for her. Therefore she felt that was her only way out. Many of us have been through that. I feel sympathy because I have meet girls like that. My little sister is her age for godsake, so watching that made me think of her. And my sister is dam gorgeous, and yet she still gets bullied.

    We're not DISLIKING reality here, we're seeing reality but were not going to be dam cruel about it.
    So where were the people feeling sympathy for me in masses when I was bullied? Or when a friend of mine was? There was no sympathy for her until she killed herself either. Yeah, the world is indeed cruel, but that's life. Unfortunately people seem to have the habit of not caring for someone until it's too late.

    And how can you know that there was no one for her? Were you there? Did you know her? No. I know her type. And no one lives without friends. No one. She moved because she was embarrassed. Well sucks to be you, but that isn't the end of the world. And I don't believe it when she says she had a ton of friends, and then one picture can break ALL those friendships. That's bull. But oh well, we can argue about this all day and probably never come to an agreement.

    Fact is girl's dead. A shame. She did it herself. Suicide is never a good option. Ever. She says herself she was into drugs and alcohol. Drug + alcohol =/= person who can be trusted and always tells the whole truth.
    Sorry to be such a bubble burster, but there's always two sides to a story.

  8. #8
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,768,344.46
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2016 09:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    29
    Threads
    341
    Posts
    15,079
    Blog Entries
    842
    AW Wallpapers
    33
    Rep Power
    10205
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    So where were the people feeling sympathy for me in masses when I was bullied? Or when a friend of mine was? There was no sympathy for her until she killed herself either. Yeah, the world is indeed cruel, but that's life. Unfortunately people seem to have the habit of not caring for someone until it's too late.

    And how can you know that there was no one for her? Were you there? Did you know her? No. I know her type. And no one lives without friends. No one. She moved because she was embarrassed. Well sucks to be you, but that isn't the end of the world. And I don't believe it when she says she had a ton of friends, and then one picture can break ALL those friendships. That's bull. But oh well, we can argue about this all day and probably never come to an agreement.

    Fact is girl's dead. A shame. She did it herself. Suicide is never a good option. Ever. She says herself she was into drugs and alcohol. Drug + alcohol =/= person who can be trusted and always tells the whole truth.
    Sorry to be such a bubble burster, but there's always two sides to a story.
    Have you ever been friends someone who was declared clinically depressed with anxiety and panic attacks? No? Didnt think so. I had anxiety issues my senior year of high school and only had about 3 friends who actually stuck with me- Sandra, Mike [who had been my friend since I was 6] and Miguel. I would imagine that if it was coupled with depression and panic attacks I wouldve only had Mike, again only because hes been my friend since childhood.

    There -are- people who live without having any friends, its absurd to think that people are all so wonderful to stick up for someone they dont know. Most people dont care about anyones problems but their own, so why would they care about some girl who spends all her time alone? Now, add the men who were stalking her online, girls telling her to 'go kill yourself' and no one to turn to for help. Taking pills that are supposed to make you happy because you cant make yourself happy [BTW, thoughts of suicide is considered a side effect for pretty much ALL anti depressant medication]. So, it became too much for her and she killed herself. Was it right? No. However I dont think the school did much to help this poor girl, which is wrong. He parents were sending her to doctors for help and it didnt work, so I suppose not much else could be done there. Now we have the kids who dances around telling this girl to kill herself, and all the youtube comments telling her she should kill herself when she reached out for help. Total strangers telling her to kill herself when she was asking for someone to be there for her.

    And did it ever occur to you that things were SO bad that drugs and alcohol helped make things BETTER for her? If you talk to alcohols they'll tell you they over drink because it actually makes them happy, it takes away all those worries in the world.

    You go on about how we cant judge the situation because we werent there, but then talk about how she wasnt truthful because she was on drugs and alcohol, or how she was probably some tart with a ton of friends who killed herself over a little bulling. Methinks you contradict yourself

  9. #9
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    85,868,107.70
    Gender
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 05:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Decadent England
    Age
    29
    Threads
    46
    Posts
    9,169
    Blog Entries
    58
    Rep Power
    3217
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Ugh, fine, dislike my posts. See, this is why people have black/white visions of people.

    There are always TWO sides of a story. NO ONE gets bullied like that for no reason, especially not considering she's pretty as hell. I can know, I'm not that pretty and I've been bullied a lot as a kid.
    You deal with it. You don't sit around crying, doing nothing. AND BESIDES THAT there will ALWAYS be AT LEAST one or two people who feel sympathy for you, REAL friends. So either she REJECTED those people (because she thought they were uncool or something) or she's making half of it up to make her story seem more sad. Guys. Wake up. Don't be such tools. This is why media gets the best of you: you BELIEVE everything you WANT to believe.

    There's much more to this story than she's telling us. She did more stuff than just this, or she was a b!tch to everyone. One does not simply get bullied to death over a picture. there will always be people to help you out, but if you reject them because you feel too high and mighty to be seen with those (commonly) unpopular people, you're a douche.

    Go ahead and dislike my post. Dislike reality. Because that's what it is. Please, continue looking at the world from one perspective, through your own narrow-glazed-pink glasses.
    Humans suck. All humans suck. No one is perfect, we all sin. Everyone does terrible, or at least bad things. Don't have so much sympathy for someone you didn't know at all. that's just sad.

    This wouldn't have been such big news if the girl was fat, had glasses braces and acne. Stop being so damn... Tool-ish, tools.
    You forget how kids and young teenagers will use any excuse to single out and take advantage of similar-aged kids for their own personal, mental and social gain. i.e. kids will use any excuse to bully someone else.

    Got bad eyesight? You'll get called names for having bad eyesight, get joked that you shouldn't be able to do certain things, bla bla bla. Overwight? Same thing. Hell, different hair colour? same thing. Different sexuality? Same thing. Obscure taste in music or other such things? Same thing. Don't like football? Same thing. Interested in computers? Same thing.

    Kids are torturous, hellish little bastards who find pleasure in making the lives of other people a misery. It's for all it matters a scientifically proven FACT. Now, I'm not going to go into Pre-Teen Emo Mode or anything. My childhood was rough. I got over it. I caught up at college, I got college qualifications, no big deal. Now, THE POINT I'M MAKING FOR YOU is "Do not underestimate the ability of the human child to make other children's lives a misery." Every kid that gets bullied at school for the stupidest things, I can relate to.

    Okay, I will also admit that maybe it's this girl's own fault for flashing her boobs on a chatroom, and if she'd never done that she'd probably not have gone through what she did, but like I said - give kids an excuse, and they will run with it and they won't let it go. Show some sympathy or something for once, because one day you might experience what it's like to be singled out and when that happens I'm just going to go get 4chan to help me taunt you for it.

    Feel free to dislike this post. I'm just stating my opinion based on my own personal childhood experiences. I'm not going to lose any sleep over what you think of me for what I'm saying. Actually, this goes for everyone. I don't care if you think I'm whining or exaggerating or whatever. Life's not fair, I learned that when I was twelve.


    edit

    You're also too young to be using the insult 'tool' ... just ... y'know, throwing that out there. >_>
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 10-13-2012 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Maybe tl;dr, my childhood is irrelevant.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :



    ^ RIP ReCaged... ^

    :Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

  10. #10
    The exiled memelord Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    999,589,577.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2016 01:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Empire City
    Age
    20
    Threads
    111
    Posts
    3,391
    Blog Entries
    114
    Rep Power
    3117
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: niggabytes

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Feel free to dislike this post. I'm just stating my opinion based on my own personal childhood experiences.


    edit

    You're also too young to be using the insult 'tool' ... just ... y'know, throwing that out there. >_>
    You are a major hypocrite, by disliking my post. I was merely stating my own opinion based on personal experiences as well.

    And on a side note: Just because you've lived a few more years than me DOESN'T mean you're way more experienced in life than I am.
    I went through a LOT. You say you have a rough childhood? Let me sum mine up for ya. And I don't even need your sympathy, I'm just saying: I became an orphan when I was 5, basically grew up without getting close to my foster parents, had little to no social contact, was bullied at school for all kinds of reasons, then my foster dad got cancer, then my health suddenly declined and I was hospitalized for almost a year, after which I still managed to make it into college. And just before my health issues, I got a boyfriend, who dumped me because he wasn't in love with me anymore. He was really the only one I cared for in life at that moment.

    And even though I've been through all that, I don't feel unhappy. I overcame all my struggles and I'm able to enjoy my life. Why? Because I'm stronger than people who bully me. I have the mental capacity to ignore those idiots and carry on with my daily life. I also won't let my personal health circumstances get the best of me, and I will enjoy all the moments I have with my foster family.

    So please, spare me your petty insults. They mean nothing to me. If you disregard my statements, feel free to. Dislike them if you wish. I'm just stating the truth here. Hypocrites.

  11. #11
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    85,868,107.70
    Gender
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 05:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Decadent England
    Age
    29
    Threads
    46
    Posts
    9,169
    Blog Entries
    58
    Rep Power
    3217
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    You are a major hypocrite, by disliking my post. I was merely stating my own opinion based on personal experiences as well.

    And on a side note: Just because you've lived a few more years than me DOESN'T mean you're way more experienced in life than I am.
    I went through a LOT. You say you have a rough childhood? Let me sum mine up for ya. And I don't even need your sympathy, I'm just saying: I became an orphan when I was 5, basically grew up without getting close to my foster parents, had little to no social contact, was bullied at school for all kinds of reasons, then my foster dad got cancer, then my health suddenly declined and I was hospitalized for almost a year, after which I still managed to make it into college. And just before my health issues, I got a boyfriend, who dumped me because he wasn't in love with me anymore. He was really the only one I cared for in life at that moment.

    And even though I've been through all that, I don't feel unhappy. I overcame all my struggles and I'm able to enjoy my life. Why? Because I'm stronger than people who bully me. I have the mental capacity to ignore those idiots and carry on with my daily life. I also won't let my personal health circumstances get the best of me, and I will enjoy all the moments I have with my foster family.

    So please, spare me your petty insults. They mean nothing to me. If you disregard my statements, feel free to. Dislike them if you wish. I'm just stating the truth here. Hypocrites.
    So you call me a hypocrite for disliking your post, but you then tell me to dislike them if I don't agree with them? Who's the hypocrite, then? I disliked your post because of your opinion on the topic OP brought up. You obviously have a problem with that despite you saying 'they mean nothing' to you.

    Also, don't you dare use the "just because you're older than me doesn't mean you're more experienced in life than me" card. Just ... no. No. Don't go there.

    ... Also also I'm not going to say anything else. I edited my original post as it is and this is a forum, not a drama bar.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :



    ^ RIP ReCaged... ^

    :Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

  12. #12
    ~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    10,976,682.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    US
    Age
    22
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    1,065
    Blog Entries
    59
    Rep Power
    781

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Hmm i agree with @Amber Yes i do agree with her. Everyone says this but you always know, Life isn't fair. It will never be fair. I was bullied at a kid also. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I have sympathy for this girl, But not a whole lot.

  13. #13
    Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    716.64
    Gender
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the shadows
    Age
    24
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    564
    Blog Entries
    11
    Rep Power
    192

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    Hmm i agree with @Amber Yes i do agree with her. Everyone says this but you always know, Life isn't fair. It will never be fair. I was bullied at a kid also. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I have sympathy for this girl, But not a whole lot.
    My thoughts are the same. Also, people should think before they act.

  14. #14
    Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    15,120.76
    Gender
    Gifts Cancer IPhone Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2015 03:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa-ken, Japan
    Age
    32
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    334

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    It is still a tragedy that every year AROUND THE WORLD, young people are driven to suicide because of bullying. Sadly, the internet has been a tool to expand it. Back then, it was just the playground and at school, and then you could be home and be secure. Now with the internet, NOBODY is safe from bullying sadly enough. As much as I love this tool called the internet to share information, I say on websites (most especially youtube grrrrrr), that idiotic traits like racism still and will most unfortunately always exist.

    This girl was crying for help and sadly, we were too late. The sad thing is, yes, people will be touched by this tragedy, but there will continue to be tragedies like Amber. When will it stop?

    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

  15. #15
    Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    197.20
    Gender
    My Mood
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    446
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    68

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    *sigh* I think the weather is making people cranky...

    There are some truths that I have come to accept in my life, largely from learning the hard way.

    The first is that people are selfish, inconsiderate, jerks. Next, is that children are sociopaths. Said children rely on adults to teach them right from wrong and that they need to do what is right. Unfortunately, not enough parents/guardians are doing enough of that whether from being busy or just plain not caring to do the right thing. Third, children are being raised to be overly sensitive and incapable of taking care of themselves/there own problems. Mom and Dad have to button in and be "there is no way my child could do that", and the teachers are absolutely undermined. It is society that we have yo thank for cases like this.
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

    and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

    --> My AF album

    Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

  16. #16
    Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    176.33
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2015 01:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Japan, Ryukyu island
    Age
    23
    Threads
    21
    Posts
    544
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    Id have too say, she made the choice she thought was right.. she thought by ending her life she'd be making everyone that despised her happy.

    Tbh it sickens me when people go at it.. why can't we all just be friends.. tho I was always simi popular at school I always made sure too be friends with everyone that made the effort to talk to me..

    I think if she would of talked too some adults they would of all sayed the same things.. its only high school there's more life too come after..

    Anyways its truly a sad thing and I wish her family the best..

  17. #17
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    727,710.62
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alternia
    Age
    24
    Threads
    54
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    92
    AW Wallpapers
    3
    Rep Power
    4421

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    I was bullied from elementary to middle school, it was hellish for me in middle school but I found ways to stop those people treating me like garbage. I got my parents, talked with the counselor, the school principal, and the officer who worked at the school. I wanted the bullying to stop because those kids were real mean to me had no reason to bully me. Maybe that only reason because I had broken English at the time, but I didn't think it was right for them. In the mean time during my conferences with those people who are helping me deal with the bullying issue, all I do was ignore and keep on reporting the incidents. The bullying really stopped when I started crying because a group of kids were saying racial slurs to me, it threw me off the edge and I reported it to the principal and the officer. There was a meeting with all the students, and the principal and officer talked to everyone to not bully at all. My parents came later and also warned them, along with the higher superiors of the school if they do it again to not only me, but to anyone else, someone will be expelled.

    In my case with the issue involving with bullying, I look for means of way to stop it immediately and be calm about it. I enjoyed fighting back with them. And... I think it's a little funny (but maybe not), but one of the bullies that harassed me was killed in a violent accident. I believe it was karma, but it kind of sucks that I can forgive so easily. Anyway, bullying is wrong and all I can say once it happens, stop it immediately and always do the right thing. It's easier said than done, it takes a while but I want things done the proper way instead of running away.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    2,487.09
    Gender
    My Mood
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 02:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom, North East England
    Age
    30
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    529
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: mikkachan Steam ID: kalilachan

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    I heard about this, and it is really upsetting... the poor girl . Bullies are one of those people that I truly hate in this world. They are all a bunch of immature idiots who like nothing better to do is to pray on others.

    I have been a bullied myself so I know what it is like to go through the torement they put people through.

  19. #19
    The exiled memelord Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    999,589,577.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2016 01:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Empire City
    Age
    20
    Threads
    111
    Posts
    3,391
    Blog Entries
    114
    Rep Power
    3117
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: niggabytes

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Keep up the hate Mac. And keep thinking you're superior because you're older than me. Really mature.

    Why do I even bother to post here anymore if no one wants to look at it from a different perspective? I get that most people like living in their own fairytale worlds in here, but seriously? >_> All that hate?

  20. #20
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,768,344.46
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2016 09:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    29
    Threads
    341
    Posts
    15,079
    Blog Entries
    842
    AW Wallpapers
    33
    Rep Power
    10205
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Keep up the hate Mac. And keep thinking you're superior because you're older than me. Really mature.

    Why do I even bother to post here anymore if no one wants to look at it from a different perspective? I get that most people like living in their own fairytale worlds in here, but seriously? >_> All that hate?
    The only hate I see is coming from you, because "I didnt get this attention when I was bullied, why does this dead girl get attention?" is the only way youre coming across in this thread

  21. #21
    The exiled memelord Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    999,589,577.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2016 01:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Empire City
    Age
    20
    Threads
    111
    Posts
    3,391
    Blog Entries
    114
    Rep Power
    3117
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: niggabytes

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    The only hate I see is coming from you, because "I didnt get this attention when I was bullied, why does this dead girl get attention?" is the only way youre coming across in this thread
    Didn't I say "I'm not saying this to get your sympathy" and even "I don't want your sympathy" a few times in this thread? Oh wait. I did.

    So please. Don't be such a jerk. I'm just stating reality, and I think people should consider theirselves shallow if they think having pity on a dead girl is mandatory, when you should actually be helping kids that are getting bullied when they're alive. It's kinda easy to just honor the dead and leave it at that. I expected better from some of you.

  22. #22
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    37,489.92
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    26
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    2245
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Why do I even bother to post here anymore if no one wants to look at it from a different perspective? I get that most people like living in their own fairytale worlds in here, but seriously? >_> All that hate?
    Oh honey, nobody is hating your posts merely because of your opinion. It is your crappy and heartless attitude that is pissing people off. Let the wolf help you get a clue.

    Yes, this whole issue started when Amanda Todd flashed her boobs in a chatroom. Considering the snowball effect that occurred months and years later, most of the things that happened to her probably wouldn't have happened if she had never done that. However, kids being kids (and she had to have been only 12 or 13 at the time), think that they are unstoppable, and do stupid things, so that's where we are.

    Of course, there are a lot of things that could have prevented this. Maybe her parents could have been controlling her Internet access. Maybe they should have managed her privacy settings. Maybe she should have told her parents about what was going on. Maybe she should have told school officials what was going on. Or maybe she did and they didn't do anything. Maybe she shouldn't have gone out with that guy. Maybe he should have gotten involved with her. And if only she had friends, family, and other adults that supported her and those antidepressants and counselling had worked. Maybe if all of things had fallen into place, Amanda Todd would still be here...but she isn't and unfortunately, those "maybes" are only lessons that should be learned instead of actions that occurred.

    Now, I'm not sure where what fuels your opinion, but some people are indeed bullied for no reason (or the reasons are dumb as hell). Its one of the sad things about children: ANYTHING that sets you apart from the norm is fuel for your social pyre and having pictures of your boobs roaming around on the Internet is enough for people to hate you and the anonymity of the Internet makes this incredibly easy. Some of the people who said mean things about Amanda Todd when she was alive wouldn't dare say those things in public.

    I don't know much about Amanda Todd beyond news reports and the video she made. What I do know, and this comes from life experience that you haven't had yet (as you are only one year older than Ms. Todd), is that nobody deserves to be harassed to the point of death, particularly not a teenager. I can't fathom the stress, anxiety, and pain that someone has to go through before death becomes an option to end it all. That someone feels so broken and isolated because of idiotic and uncaring individuals that have nothing better to do that they cannot break out of their hellish bubble to see the people that do care care about them that death seems a much more viable option is just wrong.

    What she did when she was alive really doesn't matter right now. You don't know any more about her than I do, and yet you pull things out of a hat to judge her by. Do you honestly believe that because she was a potential b!tch that she deserved to be bullied to the point of KILLING HERSELF?! I could spend all day explaining to you how wrong that fallacious type of thinking really is. Apparently, your life experiences haven't made you wiser; you haven't learned a damn thing and your comments only reveal how naive you truly are. Your comments run right along with those other teenagers who posted on other sites that they were "glad that she was dead" or that she "deserved it". Things like this make me sick, almost literally.

    There are always two sides to a situation. Maybe there are even more sides depending on how complex it is and this situation is certainly a complicated one. However, there is only one thing that matters here. A girl killed herself. Why does her past actions matter to you AT ALL? How freaking arrogant and shallow does a person need to be in order to ignore the self-destructive behavior and thought patterns of a person, things that lead to their DEATH, the end of a very short life that had unknown potential, that the only damn things that come your mind is that "she should have been stronger" or "she should have turned to her friends" or "well, she shouldn't have showed her boobs"?

    Utterly disgusting.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 10-14-2012 at 12:50 PM.
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  23. #23
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,768,344.46
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2016 09:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    29
    Threads
    341
    Posts
    15,079
    Blog Entries
    842
    AW Wallpapers
    33
    Rep Power
    10205
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    So where were the people feeling sympathy for me in masses when I was bullied? Or when a friend of mine was? There was no sympathy for her until she killed herself either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Didn't I say "I'm not saying this to get your sympathy" and even "I don't want your sympathy" a few times in this thread? Oh wait. I did.

    So please. Don't be such a jerk. I'm just stating reality, and I think people should consider theirselves shallow if they think having pity on a dead girl is mandatory, when you should actually be helping kids that are getting bullied when they're alive. It's kinda easy to just honor the dead and leave it at that. I expected better from some of you.
    Right there. You out-right ask where your pity was when you were bullied.

    And you make it seem as if her death is being glorified when it isnt, her story is being spread to show people that this is the kind of stuff that is going on, this is whats being done to children and we should do our best to stop this kind of behavior to that it doesnt reach the point it does with people like Amanda Todd who kill themselves

  24. #24
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    11,080.62
    Gender
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2016 07:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    24
    Threads
    352
    Posts
    7,683
    Blog Entries
    2
    AW Wallpapers
    33
    Rep Power
    12346
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    I for one agree with @MaruDashi on this subject.

    It's really just raising awareness. Like with every case there's stuff we don't know. Granted I wish the girl could've been a little bit stronger and wiser. She paid the price of putting herself out there with her life. She messed up big time. While I do not sympathize her by any means I agree with people getting the word out about situations as these.

    Things happen, you can't protect every one. Some things hit people harder emotionally than others.

    There is a lot more in the thought in this matter is publicly known and understood and can be debated in this thread.

    Emilie Durkheim - For anyone who wants to research this topic further. Read his works.

    今日...明日...永遠に...
    AF's Twitch Streaming | AF's Instagram | AF's Twitter | AF's Facebook | AF's Pinterest
    Signature made by me. Rotating through all of my old signatures and wearing them.




  25. #25
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    13,068,945.77
    Gender
    Gifts Cds Flowers Fan Glasses Red
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2016 09:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Space
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    2,463
    Blog Entries
    20
    Rep Power
    715

    Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

    I blame her parents they could have taken down her Facebook also they didn't give her boundaries LIKE don't get sexual on the web cam,don't date a taken boy, and DONT DRINK BLEACH!
    hella

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street, anyone?
    By Luka Megurine in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 10:55 PM
  2. Favorite Songs from a Musical [RENT, Sweeney Todd, ETC]
    By The Nightingale in forum Music Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 02:53 PM
  3. Sweeney Todd
    By prettyketty in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 06:38 PM
  4. Sweeney Todd
    By Ami~chan in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 12:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts