AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Happiness Is...

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

This is a Range Murata image that I saw and of course fell in love with. For those that don't know, Range is one of the best artists that I've seen come out of Japan in a long time. The man has uber talent. ^_^
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 06:47 PM
    Threads

Coolio It looks nice but somtimes when you stare at to long it's scary. Just kidding i think it looks nice un less there's an people who think there should be any Adjustments
    bang wowowo

Senior Member NebbyTheEX-Parrot NebbyTheEX-Parrot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2004 10:26 PM
    Threads

This wallpaper would be great except for the fact that it looks like you took a smaller image than really useable on a wallpaper and blew it up resulting in slight pixellation and general graininess, which is a shame with this. I f you could fix this the wallpaper would look a hell of a lot better.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Any idea how to fix this? I used a smart blur on it, and... don't know what else to do to it to improve the image quality.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Member Timo is an unknown quantity at this point Timo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2005 04:40 AM
    Threads

Maybe you can try this...
    Hope this helps.
    http://www.imanimetions.net/tutorial...php?view=clean

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

How's this?

Oh, and thanks Timo for the tutorial. ^_^

Senior Member NebbyTheEX-Parrot NebbyTheEX-Parrot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2004 10:26 PM
    Threads

THERE we are! Muuuuuch nicer!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

For those with a 1024x768 res, here ya go. ^_^

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Ah, the char is rather strached in the 1024x768 vesion, be careful when resizeing wallpapers.

Anyway, I like the bg

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hmmm... odd, it doesn&#39;t seem stretched except when I use the 1280 version. >.<; Why me?

How&#39;s that?

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

She still has some grainyness along her jawbone line and her neck underneathe there..also some parts of her fingernails and fingers. You might wanna do some retouching..the smudge tool might work here but yea recolour those parts would be better I think...It looks nice though. good job.

Closed Thread

Thread Information