AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Friend/Signifigant Other Betrayal

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Angry Friend/Signifigant Other Betrayal

So, my sister came to me yesterday asking me for advice on what to do about her relationship. The guy was pretty cool, a douche-bag to me though for no reason...

Anyway, she told me her friend and her boyfriend were fooling around with each other behind her back. This wasn't just kissing or holding hands...they slept together, and even did drugs ( i think it's called tabs? the f**k if I know...) together..

So I told her the obvious, screw em both.

Today though she is still with this guy, but not friends with her friend anymore.

I was thinking wtf really sis? She said it was all her friend's fault...he wouldn't of done those things without being forced to.

I stopped her right there and told her whatever and hung up the phone...

So now I ask you guys,

what would you do if you found out that your friend slept or fooled around with your boyfriend/girlfriend? Would you tell em both to hit the road? or choose one over the other?

if you say i choose my boy/girlfriend or friend and screw the other person, then why? what is your reason?

I think this is actually a good topic to debate on....just out of boredom though...

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Friend/Signifigant Other Betrayal

Well, I would take a 9mm pistol and go.. Just kidding lol, I would Stop being friends with my best friend and break up with the person that i have relations to.

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd end my relations with both of them. They both knew what they were doing.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Well...some people will choose the love they think they deserve. I feel sorry for your sister, obviously you feel she deserves better...we all do. She may have low self esteem, and thinks this jerk she's with is all she's able to get?

To the original question, Id kick both to the curb. A "friend" doesn't take your bf/gf and do grozit like that. If they do then they're not really a friend, nor beyond a good donkey kicking including those who cheated on you.

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    Well...some people will choose the love they think they deserve. I feel sorry for your sister, obviously you feel she deserves better...we all do. She may have low self esteem, and thinks this jerk she's with is all she's able to get?

To the original question, Id kick both to the curb. A "friend" doesn't take your bf/gf and do grozit like that. If they do then they're not really a friend, nor beyond a good donkey kicking including those who cheated on you.
    My sis does deserve better....she doesn't need a friend nor a guy like that.
    I'm just irked that her insecurity is so low she had to stay with this guy...
    Does self-respect not exist in the younger generation anymore? or just select special few...

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your sister should break up with both of those idiots.
    Being completely drunk and one time could possibly be excusable, but knowingly doing it behind your sister's back?
    Your sister deserves better than that.
    I most certainly would.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

OK. How was he "forced" into sleeping with her friend?

I have dealt with this crap 2 years ago. A friend chose his dumb fatass girlfriend over me and the rest of our crew who hated us for no reason. She hated me because I wore black. I never understood what he saw in her.

They're not together anymore.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Quote Originally Posted by 44NekoStarr66:2721052
    My sis does deserve better....she doesn't need a friend nor a guy like that.I'm just irked that her insecurity is so low she had to stay with this guy...Does self-respect not exist in the younger generation anymore? or just select special few...
    See, that's the thing you see and believe and know she deserves better, than what she has. But she doesn't. She will take his word at "being forced too", like her friend was holding a gun up to his head...that's a pathetic "cheaters" excuse...obviously he's done this before. And why didn't you kick his donkey? I have 3 sisters...and I have on occasion beat the crap out of a boyfriend or 2 that did anything to hurt them or make them feel any less self worth. Told one guy, I would leave his "unidentifiable" body out in the desert if he ever hurt my oldest sister. He laughed at first, until smacked her one time....he was lucky he still had that arm.

Back to your question..sometimes we have to step in and show others the type of person someone is with. Your sister is in deep if this douche bag is doing drugs...

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ditch both of them. Both of them are clearly jerks for doing that behind you when they know you're involved with him/her.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Drugs AND cheating. I'd say ditch them.

I wouldn't be surprised if your sister would have agreed with that if she wasn't in the situation itself.

Quote Originally Posted by 44NekoStarr66 View Post

Today though she is still with this guy, but not friends with her friend anymore.

I was thinking wtf really sis? She said it was all her friend's fault...he wouldn't of done those things without being forced to.

I stopped her right there and told her whatever and hung up the phone...
    ..but she is, and Love (even lust) can make people incredibly stupid, especially in a newish relationship. Actually, that's kind of the default. Similarly people can get into weird situations where they're emotionally dependent on the other person and, even though they'd be far better in the long run leaving, they stick around. That seems to be a common tale in abusive relationships.

Which means it might be worth a little effort on your part to get her to talk through this with her. You probably won't be able to tell her outright what she ought to do, just get her to figure it out on her own.

Though I guess there are other possibilities. We don't know your sister. If she's a meth head that regularly cheats on her boyfriend, or if he's really good looking and rich maybe she feels she's in a position to put up with stuff like that. But I'm not getting that vibe from your post. So I'm thinking love googles.

Closed Thread

Thread Information