ETA: FINISHED PRODUCT:
The object is to make it sort of like a grape vine. Each piece intertwines together like a community effort not stand solo. If you fail to follow the rules of the worm I will ask you to redo your piece as this was stated in the rules without an extension. If you miss your deadline you'll be asked if you'd like another chance at the end.
LADIES AND GENTS! GFX'ers of AF
IT'S AF WORM TIME
- REQUIRED size is 600x450 and must be saved as PNG files.
- Each member will be given one week to do their piece
- You MUST have some sort of leading element for the next person to blend into their piece. The worm can't just be smudges and blurs of colors. [also don't make your leading part so complicated for the following person not all of us are experts. This is just an activity booster.
- You must blend in the previous piece with your own. No suddenly starting fresh! :[
- Basic AF GFX rules apply. No Hentai blah blah blah offensive language.. you know the drill by now..
- You may ask another member for help/advice on your worm. However they cannot do your piece or collaborate with you.
- You may also give the next person your PSD. They will be allowed to work on your psd to help better blend their own work. HOWEVER there will be no tampering with pre-existing layers! You may work under, or on top of layers, but you are NOT to touch someones layers. (might be best to lock the layers to prevent mistakes.
There is NO theme!
Anything goes! [except hentai etc]
I will @ reply the person who's week it is AND the person who goes the following week since it may not take a week for some members to complete.
Spot Sign-up List-
1. Rainbow Crash
If by a chance you miss your week, you will be asked again at the very end if you'd still like a go at it.
And we start!!!
I have until June 9th to turn in my piece after the 9th my spot will go to the next person in line! This applies for the entire worm
Your turn is next
Keep in mind some members may only take a few days and some may take the entire week!