AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NES: Trying to remember a game. Little help AF.

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Default NES: Trying to remember a game. Little help AF.

Every once in a blue moon, I think of a game that I use to play when I young. I played it only a few times since it was my brother that was borrowing it. Though I wasn't good at it, the name, or lack of knowledge of the name, still haunts me and want to find it again.

It was a left scrolling space shooter but the level I played was 3/4 view across terrain. Amongst the enemies to shoot there were some sort of rock obstacles. Blowing them away revealed mech suit upgrade parts that add to your ship. When upgraded high enough, a laser sword appears in your hands. You'd lose these parts when hit. Other objects revealed an entrance that took you down to a cavern; like an alternate path of the same level.

The only enemies I recall at all is after I reached a clearing a pulsating spider web the size of my ship bounced fast about the screen. I didn't get far in the game so it was pretty much the first area.

I know its not Life Force, Gradius, Abadox, or Baltron so far. Does anyone here know of a game from that far back or have recently stumbled on it?

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Default Re: NES: Trying to remember a game. Little help AF.

"Mag Max"

Finally found it. My memory may have been a tad off. Nine year olds tend to be that way. Thanks anyway

CLOSE THIS THREAD.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information