AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you can have only one game for the rest of your life.....

Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    497 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2014 11:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

Default If you can have only one game for the rest of your life.....

Which one would it be?

I think for me is between King of Fighters XIII or Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
    Last edited by Kaitou+; 10-07-2012 at 05:22 PM.

2. Likes Bubblegum Pop, .:neuko:. liked this post
    [witty remark] Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2014 02:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: If you can have only one game for the rest of your life.....

Super Mario sunshine. My gamecube doesn't work and I plan to either throw it out or give it away... But that game stays for sentimental reasons.
    Last edited by Albear; 10-07-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Member Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto has a reputation beyond repute Dreruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dreion

The game that lets me play other games.

Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

street fighter or hmmmmm god of war 3 i can't decide...............

GOD OF WAR THAT GAMES THE SH!T
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2014 09:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Stoop-ed n00bs! its all about lawn darts.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lolipop chainsaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Ice Cream Laptop 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads

Damn... >.<

Well, after much (and I mean much) thinking, and in spite of being Gamecube fan, I'm going to choose Shenmue 2. This game was initially created for the Sega Dreamcast, and one of the few that, imo, seriously pushed it's graphics hardware to levels I never thought the console was capable of.

Somewhat ironically, it's the part with the least gameplay that I enjoy the most with Shenmue 2. Here, you're pretty much having a (boring) conversation with this beautiful young woman by the name of Sha Hua; but the scenery is so exceptionally beautiful that it doesn't matter. As far as the main objective in the sequel is concerned, the game is complete from part 3 of 4; however, Shenmue 2 continues into what you could say is an introduction to Shenmue 3, a rumoured final chapter of the Shenmue saga which I've all but given up on being ever released.

Shenmue 2 is not a game you'd want to play often; for it's more of an experience than a game, and the pace can be frustratingly slow; but that's not to say that it doesn't have replay value--far from it. The game has such depth and variation depending on how much you delve into the Shenmue world, so playing it a second and third time can feel somewhat different to the first. The first time I played Shenmue 2 was on the Dreamcast, and initially feeling somewhat fed up with the slow pace, I mostly rushed through it (by Shenmue standards, anyway), and mostly made my virtual money through using the "exploits" in the Pinboards, and then progressing to gambling games where I could risk huge bets and gain serious money within a matter of minutes. While this meant I could skip the tedius crate-lifting section (where you'd make only a lousy $40 HKD per crate), it also meant that I missed much of the hidden charms of the Shenmue world; for Shenmue is a game that has tons of easter eggs, but you have to earn them by playing the game with respect. This is what I intend to do with my second-time playthrough of Shenmue 2, which I now have for my Xbox since I no longer have my Dreamcast.

Beautiful giftie by Daken!
    *^*

Neuko the Butterfly Dango
    Member of Karami's Big Dango Family!
    Want in? Just poke me for a direct link!

Senior Member Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xThAkIdJxYx

Just give me Persona 4 and I'd be happy with that. Love me some rpg. Can't wait for P4G.

Senior Member Sc0tty has a reputation beyond repute Sc0tty has a reputation beyond repute Sc0tty has a reputation beyond repute Sc0tty has a reputation beyond repute Sc0tty has a reputation beyond repute Sc0tty has a reputation beyond repute Sc0tty has a reputation beyond repute Sc0tty has a reputation beyond repute Sc0tty has a reputation beyond repute Sc0tty has a reputation beyond repute Sc0tty has a reputation beyond repute Sc0tty's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2013 06:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

Proably Persona 3. But then again there's also Metal Gear Solid... I CAN'T DECIDE!!!

Member c4r151 has a spectacular aura about c4r151 has a spectacular aura about c4r151 has a spectacular aura about c4r151's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Portal Blueportal Katana
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2013 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: c4r151

Just Cause 2

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2014 02:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SuperNerdHanji

Animal Crossing.

But Daaaaadd!!! Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2012 11:00 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: harmonypanda

... Would probably be Portal 2, KH2, or WWE 13 once I get it. Can't decide!

Sig by ‎me.
    [Requests: Closed]

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

Senior Member Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Book Dr Who Tardis Grail
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 10:19 PM
    Threads

One of the Rune Factory games, probably.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 07:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Neukifly View Post
    Damn... >.<

Well, after much (and I mean much) thinking, and in spite of being Gamecube fan, I'm going to choose Shenmue 2. This game was initially created for the Sega Dreamcast, and one of the few that, imo, seriously pushed it's graphics hardware to levels I never thought the console was capable of.

Somewhat ironically, it's the part with the least gameplay that I enjoy the most with Shenmue 2. Here, you're pretty much having a (boring) conversation with this beautiful young woman by the name of Sha Hua; but the scenery is so exceptionally beautiful that it doesn't matter. As far as the main objective in the sequel is concerned, the game is complete from part 3 of 4; however, Shenmue 2 continues into what you could say is an introduction to Shenmue 3, a rumoured final chapter of the Shenmue saga which I've all but given up on being ever released.

Shenmue 2 is not a game you'd want to play often; for it's more of an experience than a game, and the pace can be frustratingly slow; but that's not to say that it doesn't have replay value--far from it. The game has such depth and variation depending on how much you delve into the Shenmue world, so playing it a second and third time can feel somewhat different to the first. The first time I played Shenmue 2 was on the Dreamcast, and initially feeling somewhat fed up with the slow pace, I mostly rushed through it (by Shenmue standards, anyway), and mostly made my virtual money through using the "exploits" in the Pinboards, and then progressing to gambling games where I could risk huge bets and gain serious money within a matter of minutes. While this meant I could skip the tedius crate-lifting section (where you'd make only a lousy $40 HKD per crate), it also meant that I missed much of the hidden charms of the Shenmue world; for Shenmue is a game that has tons of easter eggs, but you have to earn them by playing the game with respect. This is what I intend to do with my second-time playthrough of Shenmue 2, which I now have for my Xbox since I no longer have my Dreamcast.
    Same here. I am a big Shenmue fan. I still have my copy of it on Dreamcast. I own the Japanese version.

Check out my anime reviews at: http://www.youtube.com/grapplerjmo

16. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
    Member Animedialand is on a distinguished road Animedialand's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2012 12:57 AM
    Threads

Diablo 2 ... that surely won`t get me bored )

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information