AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is it like to be a delinquent?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default What is it like to be a delinquent?

I always see in animes guys with delinquent backgrounds, especially protagonists, who are usually portrayed as awesome individuals, despite being pathetic at times. I continue to wonder about the basis of such seemingly unrealistic setting.

That's why I would like to ask: What is it like to be a delinquent in real life? Or have you done any delinquent acts in the past?

For me...

I have done a few mischievous acts before, like:
    1. Unintentionally boarding the wrong school service, prompting the security to search for me at the school grounds
    2. Unintentionally bumping into a cafeteria staff carrying cups of hot water, scalding myself
    3. Tearing a quiz paper in front of a teacher
    4. Intentionally not submitting a science project
    5. Hanging out with high school friends, played billiards, and watched.... you know.
    I honestly didn't think I was awesome.

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What is it like to be a delinquent?

Hmm, I was one of those people in school that had high grades but did bad things... School was to easy.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was fun in high school.

Even more fun in college.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Well, @マーベル, i don't think that doing something bad unintentionally cant be described as delinquent. And if thats all that you did, then you're what i'd consider a "good boy."

I was a quite the little bastard up until about the end of my senior year in High School. Though i got smart about it. After Junior High, i stopped getting caught.
    I was alway the guy who wasn't afraid of a fight, i drank at least every weekend with my friends, smoked weed, smoked cigs regularly since i was 16, did street racing, shoplifted, slammed just about any girl i could get with, didn't care for holding a relationship, rode dirt bikes in areas where they weren't allowed, Played music loud all the time. A friend and i would always get blazed and take 2 shots of Jack just before school began...you know... to take the edge off. I'd argue in front of class with teachers, but they never sent me to the office because i still managed to be a straight A student.
    But my overall attitude toward pretty much anything was that i just did not care. Didn't care too much about graduating, didn't care much about my body, i just wanted to have fun.
    Looking back, i was pretty stupid. Quite the little bastard. But theres no way to deny that just not worrying about anything was a great lifestyle. I lived for the moment. Didn't worry about the future, quickly forgot about the past. Looking at where i'm at now, i can honestly say that i wouldn't do a single thing differently... well...maybe i'd stay away from some of the girls i now know to be crazy b!tches lol. But I managed to live a life that most people fantasize about and come out of it without ever having to suffer for it. And i think thats whats more important than anything. Being able to eventually grow out of acting stupid.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

5. Likes Aries, marvelangga liked this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The only time I turned into a delinquent is when other delinquents tried to mess/bully me. I was one of those people you did not wanna start crap with.
    Other than that, I followed the rules, never one to start trouble. Overall, I wanted to have a normal school experience. And I was always on the honor roll.
    But, to answer your first question, I think delinquents just want to break off from the norm.
    Last edited by Albear; 10-05-2012 at 01:44 PM.

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaleohano ...Badass Status.

Junior Member Zuu is on a distinguished road Zuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2012 04:10 PM
    Threads

I don't know what really considers to be delinquency. I don't think I was particularly juvenile when I was in high school, I was a little of a truant by my final year (but seriously, who wasn't?) - but I had good grades, so all in all it didn't really matter. School was piss easy.

I've done things like breaking and entering, mostly out of curiosity to see what it's like and see if I could get away with it. Didn't get caught so it was a success, utterly hilarious when you break into a friend's house JUST to scare the grozit out of them. I wasn't one to pick fights with people, though any fight I had been in, I would finish the fight instead of cower away. Never been one to smoke or fall to peer pressure, wasn't too fussed about alcohol and some drugs though.

So I don't know what it is like to be a delinquent and I'm sure delinquents don't really put much thought into what they are doing.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    @Kaleohano ...Badass Status.
    looking back, i'd say dumbass. but at the time, i thought total badass lol

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zuu View Post
    I was a little of a truant by my final year (but seriously, who wasn't?)
    me. i may have been a little drunk, and pretty damn stoned as well, but i was never late. lol
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know whether this classes as being delinquent ... but throwing chairs at other students and teachers, flipping the principal off, starting food fights, breaking doors ... is that delinquent, or just aggression / destruction of public property?

Either way I did it at school. Not because I wanted to, but because I was frustrated/pressured into it. In hindsight I wouldn't really change my behaviour since I know it was justified and I didn't really get in trouble worse than being suspended for two days ... but yeah. It hasn't really got me very far ... but it's not like I could have done anything to change it.

Oh well.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    I don't know whether this classes as being delinquent ... but throwing chairs at other students and teachers, flipping the principal off, starting food fights, breaking doors ... is that delinquent, or just aggression / destruction of public property?

Either way I did it at school. Not because I wanted to, but because I was frustrated/pressured into it. In hindsight I wouldn't really change my behaviour since I know it was justified and I didn't really get in trouble worse than being suspended for two days ... but yeah. It hasn't really got me very far ... but it's not like I could have done anything to change it.

Oh well.
    hey, you know your avatar?

^that one^

i had that same look on my face while reading your post.

how exactly did people pressure you into it?
    Hmmm... Been a while

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    Well, @マーベル, i don't think that doing something bad unintentionally cant be described as delinquent. And if thats all that you did, then you're what i'd consider a "good boy."

I was a quite the little bastard up until about the end of my senior year in High School. Though i got smart about it. After Junior High, i stopped getting caught.
    I was alway the guy who wasn't afraid of a fight, i drank at least every weekend with my friends, smoked weed, smoked cigs regularly since i was 16, did street racing, shoplifted, slammed just about any girl i could get with, didn't care for holding a relationship, rode dirt bikes in areas where they weren't allowed, Played music loud all the time. A friend and i would always get blazed and take 2 shots of Jack just before school began...you know... to take the edge off. I'd argue in front of class with teachers, but they never sent me to the office because i still managed to be a straight A student.
    But my overall attitude toward pretty much anything was that i just did not care. Didn't care too much about graduating, didn't care much about my body, i just wanted to have fun.
    Looking back, i was pretty stupid. Quite the little bastard. But theres no way to deny that just not worrying about anything was a great lifestyle. I lived for the moment. Didn't worry about the future, quickly forgot about the past. Looking at where i'm at now, i can honestly say that i wouldn't do a single thing differently... well...maybe i'd stay away from some of the girls i now know to be crazy b!tches lol. But I managed to live a life that most people fantasize about and come out of it without ever having to suffer for it. And i think thats whats more important than anything. Being able to eventually grow out of acting stupid.
    Need a bad influence ask kale jk. ^_^ lol brah sounds ruff.
    hella

13. Thanks Kaleohano thanked for this post
    Likes Kaleohano liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hey, you know your avatar?

^that one^

i had that same look on my face while reading your post.

how exactly did people pressure you into it?
    I was severely bullied as a kid. All that stuff was very literally justified outbursts where I would snap and attack people. Throwing chairs? Happened when I had enough of having erasers and pencils thrown at me and after I learned that I needed more than to throw textbooks. Broken door? Teacher sent me out for threatening someone who was kicking my desk in the middle of a Math class. Flipping the principal off? He told me to grow up, and I told him to eff it. I ultimately failed some of my exams because of it and ended up having to re-take several classes at college to catch back up.

Completely justified. I might often talk before I think, but I rarely physically act without justifiable reason. So decide for yourself whether it's the behaviour of a delinquent or the behaviour of someone sick of society, I just put my own experiences out since I felt they were relevant to the topic.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 10-05-2012 at 07:16 PM.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I was severely bullied as a kid. All that stuff was very literally justified outbursts where I would snap and attack people. Throwing chairs? Happened when I had enough of having erasers and pencils thrown at me and after I learned that I needed more than to throw textbooks. Broken door? Teacher sent me out for threatening someone who was kicking my desk in the middle of a Math class. Flipping the principal off? He told me to grow up, and I told him to eff it. I ultimately failed some of my exams because of it and ended up having to re-take several classes at college to catch back up.

Completely justified. I might often talk before I think, but I rarely physically act without justifiable reason. So decide for yourself whether it's the behaviour of a delinquent or the behaviour of someone sick of society, I just put my own experiences out since I felt they were relevant to the topic.
    Don't blame others for your mistakes, Mac.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

16. Dislikes Ranshiin disliked this post
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When I got overwhelmed with bullying I'd
    1. laugh and say something mean back
    2. laugh like a mad woman and walk away
    3.get in the persons face and say "boo" they thought i was gunna punch 'em. lol
    hella

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Well as my current occupation here stating that I'm a delinquent, I'd have to say I've had my fair share of being just a biiiit of a rule-breaker in my day. I've never been arrested (technically speaking) but I've been in the back of a cop car three times. You know how uncomfortable those things are? God.

Anyway I think it's unfair when people are considered "delinquents" when they're just pushed to the edge by society, like in Ranshiin's case I suppose. It's like deliberately cornering an animal and then arguing that they need to be put down after they've bitten you out of defense. That's all it is, really, is a defense mechanism, when someone lashes out after being constantly bullied. It's not their fault. I was bullied a bit in grade school but I was too passive aggressive to really make any physical comebacks. Although I did get pulled into quite a few fights. In middle school I regret to say that I started more fights than I was unwillingly pulled into but at least I managed to settle down somewhat in High School.

Other than fighting I was just your typical teenage rebel/dumbass I guess. Coming to school hungover (never drunk though (as far as I remember)), being intentionally late or truant, calling in my absences by acting as my parents on the phone, or forging their signatures on truancy notices I got in the mail. I got into a fair amount of arguments with teachers and the principal as well. Despite that I was quite a manipulator; I convinced my principal in middle school to cut down suspensions on multiple occasions, either by lying or just being persuasive somehow. Ditching/getting out of class was my forte, I was only caught by staff on a few occasions, and I managed to cover for a couple of friends too. Even though I was on the border of being expelled for truancy, I graduated High School with a 3.5GPA.

It was all fun and games back then but I kinda regret it now. Either way I'm glad I've turned out the way I did. Coulda been a lot worse, specially considering I live in what's widely considered the Meth Capital of the US, so... yeah. Regular ditching and occasional fights are nothing compared to what I could have been doing. Still stupid though.

19. Likes marvelangga liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Meth Capital
    AZ, correct?
    Hmmm... Been a while

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Anime and manga romanticise the delinquent notion. A real delinquent is someone who frequently breaks serious rules/laws. This could be taking drugs, assaulting people, defacing public/private property, theft and harder stuff like rape, murder etc. Usually done without regard to ethical/moral considerations and the consequences/repercussions of such actions.

As an upstanding moral citisen, I have never committed any such deeds... I just flood countries and towns every now and again...

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

I've been in the back of a cop car three times. You know how uncomfortable those things are? God.
    Really? I've only heard about one. Do tell. michaeljacksonpopcorn.gif

"Not even fit to share the battlefield with me."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GrellxJozette View Post
    When I got overwhelmed with bullying I'd
    1. laugh and say something mean back
    2. laugh like a mad woman and walk away
    3.get in the persons face and say "boo" they thought i was gunna punch 'em. lol
    1. I'd get attacked.
    2. I'd get attacked.
    3. I'd get attacked.

See the recurring theme here? My actions were the result of when such things 'boiled over', so to say. I always kept the mantra of simply pretending that whatever they did never happened. I took plenty of insults, stolen property, kicks, punches etc. and most times didn't so much as even look at the person who did it. OK? Once I got punched in the gut so hard I couldn't breathe for five minutes. I could have died from that.

That said this was supposed to just be me stating I did cause a lot of property damage as a kid (with reason) ... not a lecture on bullying. So, I'm done.

edit

Post below me makes me want to point this out and ask a question; I got detention on like my 2nd day of secondary school (probably like middle school for you Yanks ... I was 11.) Never went to it. Problem?
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 10-06-2012 at 06:13 AM.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hmm, I'm sort of a disciplined student back then, except that I really, really hated handing in my homework/assignment/project/classworks. I also escaped classes sometimes when I felt like it. Other than that, I'm your typical, average student.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

1. I'd get attacked.
    2. I'd get attacked.
    3. I'd get attacked.
    1. I'd f'k'em up!
    2. I'd f'k'em up!
    2. I'd f'k'em up!

and if during one of those three i was the one who got his butt kicked, i'd come back swingin' one or two days later and f'k'em up! I was not above sucker-punching/blind-siding someone.
    Hmmm... Been a while

Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i can't belive you..........
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

AZ, correct?
    The Central Valley in CA. The Fresno, Stockton, and Modesto areas are the worst. :l I've never heard about AZ being high up on the list, I guess you just live in a bad area.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

The Central Valley in CA. The Fresno, Stockton, and Modesto areas are the worst. :l I've never heard about AZ being high up on the list, I guess you just live in a bad area.
    used to. don't live pin AZ anymore though. I was just told that AZ was supposed to be bad
    Hmmm... Been a while

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaleohano

This nigga...just.....no comment. Lmao

@RyuTama

I always knew you were a naughty one. :maybe

Things I did back in High School:
    1) Smoke weed (barely....like BARELY). I do it for the lolz but overall I think it's nasty.
    2) Got some BJs and screwed....yeah the campus is so big there's part that it's deserted so you don't get caught.
    3) Got into fights. (Only Freshmen year...Everyone, or mostly everyone grew up from that crap since then).
    4) I literally got like a huge stack of Detentions which 50% I never attended.
    5) Cheated on tests.

I can't say that I regret since it never affected my future.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

And lol Mr. Maaveru you're still lame. lol
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 10-06-2012 at 09:32 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information