AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RPG: Knights of the Blue Flame

Junior Member DyingSavior is on a distinguished road DyingSavior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2012 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Niether Heaven nor Hell but the realm inbetween
    Threads

Default RPG: Knights of the Blue Flame

Approved by LPS
    @Esiphas , @Light Buster
    A long time ago, something known as the “Black Beast” was born. In what seemed to be a total freak accident a beast with six heads came out of virtually nowhere. It was so overpowered it pushed mankind to the brink of total annihilation. The world was eventually covered into the darkness and all hope was lost for the world. Then there was a small hope of light, as 6 heroes came from the darkness. Each one with special abilities now known today as the HibaBlue (Hi-ba-blue). Which gives the user to control one ability which they use infused into an item such as a sword or gun. When the user is using the weapon it is in it’s unreleased state. A few selected people are able to use activate the HibaBlue let alone use it to it’s fullest potential.

Example: Cortosh has the ability of ice, using his sword with a thrust he can form ice around it and make a ice fist thus also causing a freeze effect on the enemy for about 20 seconds. He also can throw projectile ice shards and large swords made out of breakable ice. He can use both projectile and close range combat.

Example 2: Panime can absorb the energy of others and use it to heal herself. When infused with her sword it can only be used by close combat but uses large amounts of darkness to engulf the enemy for short periods of time as it absorbs the energy. She can use an upwards attack which sends the enemy upwards with her also absorbing energy with each contact it makes.

When the HibaBlue is used to it’s full potential almost anything can happen, however so far, no one is known to be able to completely activate it. During the time of the 6 heros they taught the people how to wield the HibaBlue and with that the first Blue War began. The Black Beast was eventually destroyed and peace began to overcome the world once again. However in such a short amount a time, the Black Beast after being destroyed released a toxic gas that spread to the skies. What it did to humans was unnatural... but it killed them in the end, to avoid this gas cities were built on top of mountains and bridges and tunnels were created to connect these large cities.. To avoid anymore damage the KBF was formed, it was the central intelligence division for the world, however it controlled most of the remaining world. Anything anyone said or did was under Knights of the Blue Flame. Eventually living this life was starting to bug several hundred people. An entire city rebelled but was brought down to rubble by the hand of one man. The leader of the KBF Hazama. Many people have claimed this to be the Second Blue War however others just call it the massacre of Vacony (Va-con-y).

In the world today there are 10 cities, one of which has been destroyed so a total of 9 are still in existence. Pierris, Dauck, Fable, Visert, Wiving, Betroy, Codows, Entar, Delpace ande Vacony.
    http://doc-0o-8g-3dwarehouse.googleu...000&ctyp=other
    There are currently 4 more cities that are connected but under construction also the one that has been destroyed is also currently being rebuilt. (Side note: This is a rough example of the building areas, the bridges/tunnels are much longer so they can connect to each mountain)

The center bases are where the KBF currently stand but are still counted as cities because it still houses people under their law. There is mummer of another rebellion against the KBF but people are hesitant.

When you begin you will be with either the KBF who will decide what you wear, how you respond and act they will control everything. Or you will be with the rebellion in Fable, this will cause the Third Blue War if enemies clash...

However there is something bigger unfolding something no one knows about... besides one man. Hazama is the leader of the KBF and intelligence. He is the worlds leading scientist in the HibaBlue and although many other cities have their own scientists no one tops him. He is extremely intellectual but is also known to come off as snobby or a jerk. People fear the power this man possesses. He is said to be currently close to a large break through and people are afraid. He is known to have no mercy, down talk everyone he knows, and worst of all some would find him to be insane. Whoever or whatever he is, people feel that something is about to go wrong...

Battle System:
    Everyone will start at 300 energy points, these are used when using your special abilities such as ice, health absorption, fire etc

For each attack you create you have to create a Energy Drain to the attack. Which tells us how much energy this one attack uses. If I find you to be too low or high I will ask you to change it.

The purpose for this is so people don't spam the same attacks, have a variety of movements and attacks.

Side note: Special attacks include but are not limited to - Fire, water, earth, air, electricity, health absorption, light, darkness, and anything else you can think of. People can have the same ability but different powers.

You will both start out either with the rebellion or in the KBF building. All characters have been called to meet with their leaders, and if your just a wanderer, wait it out or find the rebellion to go find out what exactly is going on.

The two leaders are Hazama (posted in the sign up thread) and http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_im...otAnimeGuy.jpg Lan

You will be meeting up with them to get your instructions, there will be other NPC's around you so do what you would like with them. Otherwise I think we are ready to begin.
    Last edited by DyingSavior; 10-03-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Knights of the Blue Flame

Mort crouched by the wall of the building, Hood up. He had been told to go and See Hazuma, But he didnt trust the Guards. They were nasty people. Mortimer told him so. Lookinging up at the imaginary fragment of his mind, he said "Mortimer... I'm hungry. Can we eat yet?" Mortimers head Shook. "No Mort. Im thinking." Mort hmmphed and returned to his Skulking. A KBF member walked past, not even stopping. Mort felt the disre to puch The man for ignoring him. Mortimer spome up. "Mort. Go and See Hazuma. He mag have food for you." Mort leapt to his feet and began to walk along, walking down a line with his arms stretched wide like a Child, humming to himself.

-------

Jackcontinued his sword drill, Ignoring the Summons for now. He had recruits to train, And this lot were sloppy. He used his own blade to slap arms, legs and backs- With the Flat- When movements got sloppy. "Switch to drill 9." Je said, The students trying to switch smovely mid swing. He slapped one who stopped Altogether. "No stopping, Moron." He said, Vefore yelling "Circlefight!". The other students took up their pracfice blades and turned to the failing student. He paniced and dropped his sword. "Ugh..." Jack.muttered. "Dismissed, Everyone but Jenkins, Calib and Rat. You three are gonna fight Justin here untill he actually beats one of you, or untill he breaks a bone. Show him how its done." He then left, Headkng to answer his boss what was needed.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

John made his way off the travel ship as he stepped into the city of Fable. He began to look around for a bit to start his sight seeing tour of the city. He has heard of rumors that the KBF is making moves to do something nasty but it should be his concerns as long as it doesn't affect the public or himself. He looked around and began to wander the city in hopes to get to some sight seeing points...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica looked out toward the city of Fable as Lindaa was sitting down looking around the city as well while Jessica looks at their next bounty mission. Although the two do not want to get involved between the KBF and the Rebels, they do jobs from the Rebellion since they have a friend there as well as some reasonable missions they give out unlike the KBF.

(Jessica) "Linda, we have our mission. Let's go."
    (Linda) "Okay."

Linda got up on her feet as the two girls proceeded toward Fable for their job.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just another day in the Rebellion as Yuki began to look for Lan for her next instructions.

(Yuki) "Where can Lan be?"

She continued her search and finally manged to find him.

(Yuki) "You required my presence Lan?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

KBF
    ------
    For those currently walking to Hazama's location, there is a very powerful shaking of the earth, and the earth it's self begins to crack however it stops and then a power surge runs through out the building, popping all sorts of bulbs.Then it all stopped and there was laughing ahead that was loud yet almost crazy-like. As you continue to approach the laughter dies down and Hazama will be in his office with a large hole in the wall and what will look like legs hanging out of the wall.

Approach when you make it to the room and enter.

Rebellion
    ------------------------
    For those in the rebellion you will see Lan not to far off in the distance. With him you will see Yuki with him as the converse.

"Ah yes, I'm still awaiting everyone else. However I guess I could tell you a little bit about what is about to happen. I would like you to start preparing. We are going to attempt on a full frontal assault on one of the KBF's facilities. We will be attacking with a stealth team first which is what my first set of people that I called in will be used for. Do you think you can undergo this task?" Lan asked with a sweet voice, very calm and relaxed. He even cracked a smile across his face and a gleam of brightness ran across his eyes.

For those not there yet you can get there whenever possible however I will advance others if the length of getting there is to great.

I hope this is a okay first post, this is my first RPG.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Ooc- Yeah, its fine, But label it "ooc" so we know its not part of your characters actions.

Ic- Mort hummed loudly as he walked, Heedless of the people around him. However he stopped when the rumbling started, And looked towards Hazama's building. "Hey... How comes He gets to shake things?" Looking at Mortimer, who put his hand over his face. "He is the leader remember. he can do what he likes." Mort nodded. "yeah, but I wanna play too. It feels all funny." Staring to walk again, he heard Hazama's laughter, and joined in, laughing in tune to the song he had been humming earlier. As he aproached, he saw Hazama. "Hi Snake person!" he said, recognising Hazama from sightings before. "Mort! He is the leader. Show him respect, we need him to like us." Mort looked up at Mortimer then back at Hazama. "Oh sorry! mortimer says you are 'Leader Snake person.' So, Hi Leader snake person!" He nodded, Smiling, apparently happy with his word choice.

------------

Jack approached Lan almost casually, Ignoring Yuki completely. "You... required my Presence, Sir?" It was clear he wasn't fond of the idea of being the underling in this conversation. "Was it something urgent? Only, some of the recruits are still fighting sloppy, and I don't like sloppy soldiers."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Yuki was asked to infiltrate a KBF facility and was told to get ready as she was going to be sent in first along with some others.

(Yuki) "Yes sir, I can get the mission done."

Yuki also noted Jack joining in on the conversation along with Lan but he didn't want anything with her so she ignored him for the time being.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica and Linda entered the city of Fable and began to look for their target. This time, they were to look for a KBF recruiter who is impersonating as a civilian who is giving out recruitment papers and needs to be silenced ASAP before he can recruit any more people into the KBF. The two began to search for the person as they spread out.

(Jessica) "Remember, we can't go blazing in on this one. Find him and take him out quietly. If you must go loud, do it in an ally."
    (Linda) "Got it, sis."

The two split up to find their target...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John continued through Fable as he looked for sight seeing spots. The people of Fable seem to be on the quiet end as he traveled through the city. There was a man handing out fliers to people as he passed through. A copy flew John's way as he grabbed out of the air and read it. It was a KBF recruitment paper that offered money, shelter, and food to those who enlisted. John ignored the flier and threw it away and continued. The man took interest in him as he began to follow him...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Esiphas - Thanks for letting me know the OOC thing, won't happen again.
    @Light Buster - Three of your characters are following this one KBF recruiter. I'm not sure if you would want me to step in to make it more interesting or if you want to continue on your own. Let me know your decision as soon as possible otherwise continue what you were doing and prepare for your stealth mission.

KBF
    ------
    "Watch your tongue child before I rip it out myself." He hissed at Mortimer with harsh eyes and then began to pace the floor. "Oh how easy it would be. Watch you squirm around in pain as I dangle your tongue above you as you slowly start to bleed out." The Aura about him changed for a moment, flickered a feeling of hatred to a feeling of insanity. However soon passed and silence fell among the group.

"Listen up idiots. I know there is a rebellion and it's beginning to stir. I have a very... strong feeling that they are preparing for a strike. Preemptive. But the thing is, I'm not quite ready yet for any visitors. As a matter of fact that's honestly the LAST thing I need right now." His voice began to get more agitated just thinking about it.

"So I'm going to have you two... infiltrate. I know they are located in Fable but I don't know the exact location. I need at least ONE of you to come back with the location so I can stop them if I find it necessary. Fight if you must but I would prefer if you tried not to cause TO much of a racket." Hazama stopped his pacing, his green hair adjusted to the side of his face and he takes off his hat. Dusting off the inside for just a moment. Calming donw, his face so cold and expressionless it was almost chilling.

He puts the hat back on and a smile spreads across his face, and he is calm for just a short while.
    "I won't rip out your tongue today because I'm in a rather good mood. But if it slips again I won't hesitate understand? My name is Hazama. Or Captain if that's what you prefer." Again another silence fell

"Do you two understand your mission? If so then leave me. I have lots more work to get done and not nearly enough time."

Rebellion
    -------------
    "You have a mission at hand Jack. Finish training and then begin preparations. Were going to launch a full frontal assault on a KBF facility. I already sent Yuki to go as a stealth force. I want to send someone with her and I would like that to be you. If you cannot that is understood, and I myself shall go. Please make a decision."

Junior Member BlackFlameWolf97 is on a distinguished road BlackFlameWolf97's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2012 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Wesal97

Kyo awoke and shook his head hard. I overslept!!! He screamed in his mind. He flopped out of his bed and quickly assessed his options. Kyo finally decided to find his leader. Kyo found his mother's necklace which lay in his messy sheets. Kyo, who slept in his armor, exited his room and stretched. He ran outside to find them already getting acquainted with one another. Kyo bowed with his head down apologizing for his being late. He would remained bowed until he was told otherwise. "P-please forgive my lateness."

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @DyingSavior You can control the recruiter if you want.

John began to walk around for a bit and felt that something was off. Was he being followed? He decided to go into an alley to confirm that he was followed and see who and why is he being followed. Jessica noticed a boy and someone else entering an alley, possibly KBF recruiters as she stood out of sight as both went into the alley. She called on Linda to follow her.

(Jessica) "Linda, we may have our target. He went into the alley and there can be two of them."
    (Linda) "Roger."

Linda reunited with Jessica as the two girls entered the alley quietly and followed the two who entered the alley.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki prepared her signature armor and weapon for her mission as she is one of the stealth members. She wondered who will be joining her for the mission as she will not be going alone as well as what the KBF have in store for the Rebellion...

Junior Member BlackFlameWolf97 is on a distinguished road BlackFlameWolf97's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2012 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Wesal97

OCC: @DyingSavior I get home very late due to the fact that I play in my school's marching band and basketball team. I do not get home until about 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. Central Time.

Kyo was very apprehensive about what was to become of his lateness. He decided to wait for Yuki by the door. Kyo wanted to find out what was going on and was planning on doing it one way or another. He practiced his cadence step, stepping in rhythm, to keep his apprehensiveness down.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

John felt something off as he traveled through the alley as if he was being followed. He didn't want to look behind him until he was deep enough into the alley before turning to anyone who was behind him. There was an assailant before him as the assailant lashed out as he dodged the attack before pushing him back. John didn't want to use the thing yet, the guy could either be drunk or have another purpose for attacking him.

(John) "You okay?"

The assailant remained silent, with the weapon still in his hand. He lashed out again and again as John dodged the attack. No replies, no response, no choice. John switched the device on and his bodied glowed white and as the light faded his clothing changed with his weapon in hand. It would seemed that he had to scare him off.

(John) "Okay then, I don't want to do this but if you say so..."

Junior Member PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 10:46 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry if it's short, it's late and all, you know?

“Ugh… come on, hurry up…” A young many with light brown hair said as he sat alone in a dark secluded cell room on his own.

His name was Krin, a rather infamous bounty hunter… well, mainly because of his unlikely partner. He had decided to join the KBF as a way to get access to their resources and connections, but he had standards, and because he wouldn’t accept a single mission that involved killing civillian’s (collateral damage as they called it) they decided that if he wasn’t completely with them, he was against them.

“Well, I certainly won’t be able to reason my way out of this. Hazama probably isn’t in a talking mood. At least, I don’t think that’s how people feel after blowing something up and laughing about it. Seriously, what’s so funny about that, did I miss a punch line?”

He thought to himself, surprisingly calm. Krin was pretty good at keeping cool head even when he first met hi partner Shift- and he was considered scary by most. Krin liked to call him “less than pretty,” as a joke.

“Three days of rotting in this hole… I’ve got a feeling that security guard’s are going to bon high alert, mainly just to make sure Hamaza doesn’t come near any of them.”
    Krin thought about his options as he laid down on the hard, dirty cot he had been forced to sleep on for the past few days,

“Well, three things can happen: I can be shown mercy and released, the Rebellion will cause a ruckus and give me a chance to bust out, or my partner will finally come in to help me. That was the whole reason that I made sure he wasn’t at that negotiation gone wrong.” Krin stares dully at the flickering light in his lone cell,

“Come on Shift, where are you?”

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information