AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Wallpaper of the Month [October 2012] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Wallpaper of the Month [October 2012] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

.: Wallpaper of the Month :.

Theme: Horror

Halloween is this month! My favorite time of year so you guys better impress me.

Your wallpaper must either be horror themed or include characters that can be proven to be from a series tagged as a horror series with any theme you wish as long as they can be proven to be related to horror.

RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
    1. The wallpaper must be your own work (if not you get the boot );
    2. The wallpaper must not be already on AW;
    3. Animation may not be used;
    4. Hentai will not be accepted, however mild ecchi is allowed;
    5. Only anime/manga, games, or a show that already has a category will be accepted;
    6. Allowed sizes are 4:3 (minimum 1280x960), 5:4 (minimum 1280x1024), 5:3 (wide screen, minimum 1280x768), 16:9 (wide screen, minimum 1280x720) and 16:10 (wide screen, minimum 1280x800). There is no top limit, just keep it within the aspect ratios (more info about the ratios here)!!!
    7. All entries must have "Animewallpapers.com" along with your forum name on the bottom of your entry (all of the submissions will be uploaded on the site);
    8. All posts must include the anime/game name the characters on their wallpaper are from. If the characters don't belong anywhere categorize them as "Miscellaneous";
    9. All posts must include the links to the original stocks used;
    10. You are allowed to submit only one wallpaper, however you can submit more different aspect ratios of the same wallpaper;
    11. You can change your wallpaper as many times as you wish until we close the submission thread (this thread) by editing your post;
    12. By entering, you are giving the Anime Globe Productions LLC irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited).

OTHER INFO:
    • Submissions are to be submitted into this thread;
    • This thread is for submissions and questions only. Each post without a submission or a question posted will be deleted and depending of the moderator's decision, the user may receive an infraction. Comments will be allowed in the results thread;
    • The submissions will be compared to the AW.com regulations before the voting starts;
    • The submission thread closes October 31;
    • For stocks check the Resources sticky or the Uploads subforum (don't forget to give appropriate credit on the wallpaper for extractions used).

THE PRIZES:
    1st place: $25 Amazon/iTunes gift certificate (the winner will decide which of the two options they want);
    2nd place:* To go with the theme, Plants Vs. Zombies Vinyl Figures (please include in the PM which of the 5 figures you want)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ef85_plants_vs_zombies_figures_grid.jpeg
Views:	147
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	69383
    3rd place: See who left reputation (from the AF shop).

* Requires the winner to provide a valid address where the prize will be submitted to. If the prize is declined, it'll go to the third place winner, and so on.

Staff choice: a tag and the badge

Good luck to everyone!

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2013 07:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Wallpaper of the Month [October 2012] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

Still a beginner but... oh well. I think it's worth the try. Don't know if it is ok.
    So... The character is from Touhou (game) and she's Flandre Scarlet.

Name:	scarlet_flandre_touhou.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	657.0 KB
ID:	69983<-old

Name:	flan1.png
Views:	48
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	69984

Name:	touhou _scarlet_fandre_murderer.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	980.0 KB
ID:	70030
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	scarlet_flandre_touhou.jpg‎
Views:	50
Size:	683.1 KB
ID:	69982   Click image for larger version

Name:	touhou_flandre_scarlet_.jpg‎
Views:	55
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	70032   Click image for larger version

Name:	Touhou_flandre_scarlet.jpg‎
Views:	78
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	70251  
    Last edited by Tsumiru; 10-23-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: added 3 entries

3. Thanks blueangel06661 thanked for this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: Wallpaper of the Month [October 2012] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumiru View Post
    Still a beginner but... oh well. I think it's worth the try. Don't know if it is ok.
    So... The character is from Touhou (game) and she's Flandre Scarlet.
    It's an interesting concept. Though the left is horribly lacking, and the text is just a sore thumb.

Idea's for improvement that you absolutely do not have to regard: Maybe extending the texture fully across and remove the text or incorporate it more interestingly. This would balance out your WP a bit to remove the negative space on the left.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    It's an interesting concept. Though the left is horribly lacking, and the text is just a sore thumb.

Idea's for improvement that you absolutely do not have to regard: Maybe extending the texture fully across and remove the text or incorporate it more interestingly. This would balance out your WP a bit to remove the negative space on the left.

Then if I extend the texture and still want to use the text, I can try and use a different type of letter, something like ..I don't know... something that looks like it w
    as painted in blood?

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Then if I extend the texture and still want to use the text, I can try and use a different type of letter, something like ..I don't know... something that looks like it w
    as painted in blood?
    Whatever you think is best, it's your wallpaper. I can only give you advice that would help it pass through AW.com quality authentication guidelines.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Whatever you think is best, it's your wallpaper. I can only give you advice that would help it pass through AW.com quality authentication guidelines.
    Ok. Thanks!

Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I added new stuff don't know which is better so I uploaded all 3 version.

Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

So?.. is everything in the place? are the walls ok?

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

So?.. is everything in the place? are the walls ok?
    Haven't said anything, The new corrects are fine and it will be placed in the polls for voting when it's that time. Thanks :3

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

11. Thanks Tsumiru thanked for this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

13. Thanks blueangel06661 thanked for this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Deadline is in a few days. Be sure to get your entries in. I will NOT be extending the deadline.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Member bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond has a reputation beyond repute bluediamond's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cookie Gir
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anime: Mirai Nikki
    Character: Gasai Yuno

Entry:

Name:	October Wallpaper.png
Views:	892
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	70310

Stocks:

Name:	56807a17d53efc35ea32949d66f379fa.png
Views:	2249
Size:	474.3 KB
ID:	70311Click image for larger version

Name:	004 (2).jpg
Views:	40
Size:	565.1 KB
ID:	70312

16. Thanks blueangel06661 thanked for this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Name:	silent hill wallpaper.png
Views:	127
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	70313

Game: Silent Hill
    Character: Heather Mason

Stocks:
    Background
    Heather Mason
    Zombie Nurse

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

18. Thanks blueangel06661 thanked for this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information