AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kasimasi: Girl Meets Girl

Hybrid View

Junior Member Chrysalis is on a distinguished road Chrysalis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2012 04:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kasimasi: Girl Meets Girl

Hi! I'm new to the forum so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong places but it SEEMS to be the most appropriate section; plus a quick search revealed no threads already made about it aside from reviewing and lyrics, plus that's 4-6 years ago, apparently.

Kasimasi: Girl Meets Girl, by Nobuaki Nakanishi and Studio Hibari, is about the story of an effeminate boy named Hazumu Osaragi who - after being rejected by a girl he loved - was KIDNAPPED by ALIENS who crash landed SPECIFICALLY on the spot where he was standing, which happened to be at the top of a mountain. The aliens were kind though, and rebuilt his body, except that it wasn't his body, but rather a female version. Coming back after being rescued by his/her friends, Hazumu learns to live as a girl, although still coping with being denied his love - although the girl he liked secretly liked him back, but not as a man. Hazumu's long time friend, Tomori Kurusu, is also secretly having feelings for Hazumu. Love triangles ensue!

I've only gotten to episode 8 (out of 12) but I can definitely say this is one of the series with more staying power. It has wonderfully deep atmosphere, and constantly challenges the way the characters (or the viewers) may think about things and how they've changed / how they've stayed the same. It's a story about conflicting emotions and insecurities throughout varied personalities that crosses the borders of gender and doesn't hold anything back.
    Last edited by Chrysalis; 09-30-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 11:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Kasimasi: Girl Meets Girl

You missed an H in the title... but since you're a pony changeling I'll let it go since you type with hooves.

I do enjoyt his series, though why he had to be a boy to start with... well that seemed tacked on. It's nice that you have 2 endings, so if you want himt o end up with one you can stop at episode 12 and go to 13 for the other.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information