AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Cigarettes: Should they be banned?

Hybrid View

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default Cigarettes: Should they be banned?

soure smoking causes cancer and other health problmes. at least they warn us that it does on the side. so if everyone used that logic that cigs sould be baned becouse they can kill then next food will be baned becouse posiblity of choking or alergic reaction then water will be baned next becouse of drowning then what? if that happend then man kinde will slowley die.and if somone wants to slowley kill them selfs for something there body says it needs then they sould have the choice to do so
    Last edited by darkrider21; 09-26-2012 at 08:19 PM.
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Junior Member BlackElement is on a distinguished road BlackElement's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 05:55 PM
    Threads

Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

Is this a serious thread? Like... for realsies?

That's some horrible logic you've got right there. You have to drink water and eat to survive. You don't need to smoke. All it does is destroy your health.

I'm sorry I couldn't think of a very detailed response to this, I'm still trying to decide if you're serious or not.

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

I think Cigarettes are nasty and gross. The smoke makes me cough and people who smoke stink... that being said it's not my problem if people smoke or not just keep it away from me.

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree with you. I can't stand people who smoke. It's worse that 80 percent of students and staff at my college smoke

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If people want to smoke that's fine with me. I don't smoke nor do I ever plan to start because I can't stand the smoke.

Banned Forum / Chat sKr is on a distinguished road sKr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 12:32 AM
    Threads

"soure smoking causes cancer and other health problmes. at least they warn us that it does on the side. so if everyone used that logic that cigs sould be baned becouse they can kill then next food will be baned becouse posiblity of choking or alergic reaction then water will be baned next becouse of drowning then what? if that happend then man kinde will slowley die.and if somone wants to slowley kill them selfs for something there body says it needs then they sould have the choice to do so"

Source(1) smoking causes cancer and other health problems(2). At least when they warn us that it does on the side (Common knowledge). So if everyone used that logic because cigs should(3) be banned(4) because(5) they can kill then next food will be banned(6) because(7) possiblity(8) of choking or allergic(9) reaction then water will be banned(10) next because of drowning then what?(What?) If that happened(11) then man kind(12) will slowly(13) die,(14) and if someone(15) wants to slowly(16) kill themselves(17) for something their(18) body says it needs to then they should(19) have the choice to do so.(20)

Not picking on you. But if you cannot spell, your argument isn't going to be taken seriously, and those twenty mistakes could easily be brought up to 30.

What you're saying here is that because a product that only adults can legally use, which also is a nasty killer (I smoked for 5 years) because of a label on it warning of the dangers, that possibly we should warn others of similar dangers on mundane foods? Water which is the most essential basic necessity for life should be labeled as dangerous because you cannot control how much you drink? How did you come up with this?

Basically your idea or proposal will cost more tax dollars and waste more precious time and energy then we could ever afford to waste, let alone amongst countless other reasons.

Water (Don't drink you might drown).

Your idea is completely hocus pocus.
    Last edited by sKr; 09-26-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Not having cigarettes for sale would end up being just like prohibition. There's so many people that smoke and are addicted to it that they wouldn't stand for cigarettes being illegal. I think that raising prices/taxes on it is the right way to go.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

cigs should not be banned. if they are, how am i supposed to smoke?

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BlackElement View Post
    Is this a serious thread? Like... for realsies?

That's some horrible logic you've got right there. You have to drink water and eat to survive. You don't need to smoke. All it does is destroy your health.
    To deal with people like you, i have to smoke. Look at it as a sacrifice from me. I sacrifice my health to ensure your personal safety from me.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    To deal with people like you, i have to smoke. Look at it as a sacrifice from me. I sacrifice my health to ensure your personal safety from me.
    Funny logic. I love it.

The thing is, I don't think smoking should be banned. Not at all. It's someone's decision to smoke, not mine. But you can't honestly be defending this guy. 'If they ban our cigs next is our food and water IT'S THE NEXT LOGICAL STEP'. Yeah, okay.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Funny logic. I love it.

The thing is, I don't think smoking should be banned. Not at all. It's someone's decision to smoke, not mine. But you can't honestly be defending this guy. 'If they ban our cigs next is our food and water IT'S THE NEXT LOGICAL STEP'. Yeah, okay.
    He's not entirely wrong. No, it won't be food and water. But it could lead to other things deemed "bad" for you being banned.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He's not entirely wrong. No, it won't be food and water. But it could lead to other things deemed "bad" for you being banned.
    Like what, exactly? Care to elaborate on these 'bad things' that could possibly be getting banned? Because I honestly don't see smoking or any other substance being banned anytime soon.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Like what, exactly? Care to elaborate on these 'bad things' that could possibly be getting banned? Because I honestly don't see smoking or any other substance being banned anytime soon.
    drinking. sex with your girl. NyQuil

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

also, i didn't say it was going to get banned soon. Pay attention to details nooblet. All i said is that its possible that when one thing gets banned, other can follow. Never once did i say that it was remotely likely for the first thing (smoking) to get banned.
    Hmmm... Been a while

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

They did say the same thing about alcohol during that dreadful prohibition. "Ah, it's alright! They won't ban this! The most harm it does is a horrid headache when I wake up!" And look what happened! They banned it!

I don't drink, nor do I smoke. It's a personal choice, not some religious or straight-edge type thing. More like I'm a hella lightweight and drink too much when I drink and cigarettes make my teeth feel icky and yeah. However, who am I to decide for the majority whether they can or cannot smoke cigarettes? It really doesn't even bother me if someone is smoking near me. It's just as easy for those who are opposed to it to walk away from those smoking until they've finished.

But banning cigarettes as a whole? Preposterous. There are too many business that run on the sale and taxes of cigarettes. Hell, the state of Virginia practically relies solely on it, being the tobacco state and all.

Smoking indoors has already been banned in the majority of the US, and there are designated smoking areas in most places. Personally, I think that's enough.

But as for other things that could potentially be banned because they are deemed "bad for us" :
    -Soda
    -Candy
    -Fast Food
    -Most medicines
    -Toothpaste
    -Fruit juice, because in excess, it gives you the massive shits and that's pretty hazardous to your health.

On a completely related note, this topic has been done and driveled so many times before. How are you people not bored with it?
    Last edited by MissAstaire; 10-17-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Tomorrow's a new day.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not a smoker. Never have been, hopefully never will be. But to answer the question of should it be banned -no, because banning something outright doesn't prevent people from acquiring it; and it also takes away their right to choose.

So if people want to smoke, it's their health, let them.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Depending on cigarettes in order to tolerate the behavior of others just makes you seem mentally weak. You're basically a slave to cigarettes and you try to defend such a deadly habit while plenty of nonsmokers manage to simply disregard their agitations without any help from nicotine or tobacco.

Besides, there are more efficient ways to solve discrepancies than resorting to violence if you become frustrated with a person. Not to mention, you run the risk of them pressing charges for assault which will end up being an even bigger headache and is ultimately not worth the trouble. All that cigarette money you're so eager to waste would instead go towards paying the lawyer you'll need in court.

Cigarettes are evil little things. It's so easy to justify your addiction because, well, it's an addiction. As an ex-smoker, myself, I now realize just how stupid people look when puffing on their cancer sticks. I smoked for three years despite the fact smoking cigarettes led to my grandfather's death and seeing how hard it was for my dad to quit smoking.

They are soooo completely unnecessary! I could care less if cigarettes are banned because it won't really effect me either way. I do my best to avoid those in the act of smoking and if they want to subject themselves to cancer, by all means, but I refuse to be apart of it.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
    1.Depending on cigarettes in order to tolerate the behavior of others just makes you seem mentally weak. You're basically a slave to cigarettes and you try to defend such a deadly habit while plenty of nonsmokers manage to simply disregard their agitations without any help from nicotine or tobacco.

2.Besides, there are more efficient ways to solve discrepancies than resorting to violence if you become frustrated with a person. Not to mention, you run the risk of them pressing charges for assault which will end up being an even bigger headache and is ultimately not worth the trouble. All that cigarette money you're so eager to waste would instead go towards paying the lawyer you'll need in court.

3.Cigarettes are evil little things. It's so easy to justify your addiction because, well, it's an addiction. As an ex-smoker, myself, I now realize just how stupid people look when puffing on their cancer sticks. I smoked for three years despite the fact smoking cigarettes led to my grandfather's death and seeing how hard it was for my dad to quit smoking.

4.They are soooo completely unnecessary! I could care less if cigarettes are banned because it won't really effect me either way. I do my best to avoid those in the act of smoking and if they want to subject themselves to cancer, by all means, but I refuse to be apart of it.
    1. whatever you say boss. that post was a joke (i figured someone like you would realize that). I don't feel the need to smoke when i'm angry. I can't enjoy the cig when i'm angry. I just end up throwing half of it away. Always has been that way, always will. When i'm angry i usually A. go for a drive, or B. work out

2. DGAF. I have more than enough money to by all the cigs i could possibly need.

3. DGAF. You want my real reason for smoking? I simply enjoy it. Started when i was 16, and i enjoy it as much now as i did then.

4. I'll make sure to spark up one up any time you come near me. I think that'd be funny.
    Hmmm... Been a while

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(i figured someone like you would realize that)
    What do you mean by that exactly?

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
    What do you mean by that exactly?
    1. you're not a noob
    2. you've known me for quite some time and i have posted many times in the past what i do when i get angry/frustrated, and you know how much i like to joke around. I believe i outlined what i do on my thread "Wheres your happy place?" when i need to blow off some steam (Go for a long drive)
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 09-28-2012 at 03:51 PM.
    Hmmm... Been a while

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

As long as I won't get exposed to either side stream or second-hand smoke. I'm allergic to it and yeah, it does contain a lot of carcinogenic and toxic chemicals, so no thanks.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No, cigarets should be like a privilege or for anyone. I cannot go near a person who is smoking because I have bad asthma and lung cancer is hereditary in the family. .__.;
    I'm not completely against smoking, but I'm not completely for it either.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hah aha nice post very good i am hurt real bad . .. . wat 2 do now besides enjoy my smoking hate lol .. .. hah hahah

thx 4 quality post yes

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

Having sex with your girl?.... Actually sodomy is illegal in most states. Thanks Christians <3

Also:
    @OP
    Cigarettes*
    Sure*
    should*
    banned*
    possibility*
    themselves*
    allergic*
    sale*
    slowly*

I need a cigarette now, your spelling makes me want to punch an English teacher.
    Last edited by Nephthys; 09-26-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

haven't had a single smoke for over 2months it was easy to quit the daily habit

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

who cares???

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

Quote Originally Posted by cowtipper View Post
    who cares???

Its .. "...who the hell cares?" And that's trademarked //12

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information