AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 125

Thread: Cigarettes: Should they be banned?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    11,907.69
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 05:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Threads
    224
    Posts
    1,009
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: darkwolf1911

    Default Cigarettes: Should they be banned?

    soure smoking causes cancer and other health problmes. at least they warn us that it does on the side. so if everyone used that logic that cigs sould be baned becouse they can kill then next food will be baned becouse posiblity of choking or alergic reaction then water will be baned next becouse of drowning then what? if that happend then man kinde will slowley die.and if somone wants to slowley kill them selfs for something there body says it needs then they sould have the choice to do so
    Last edited by darkrider21; 09-26-2012 at 09:19 PM.
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

  2. #2
    Junior Member BlackElement is on a distinguished road BlackElement's Avatar
    Gil
    780.63
    Gender
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 06:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fetal position
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Is this a serious thread? Like... for realsies?

    That's some horrible logic you've got right there. You have to drink water and eat to survive. You don't need to smoke. All it does is destroy your health.

    I'm sorry I couldn't think of a very detailed response to this, I'm still trying to decide if you're serious or not.

  3. #3
    Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    15,486.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2013 10:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, probably.
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    1,007
    Rep Power
    219

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    I think Cigarettes are nasty and gross. The smoke makes me cough and people who smoke stink... that being said it's not my problem if people smoke or not just keep it away from me.


    |Social Media Links|

    "Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something."

  4. #4
    Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    8,988.62
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 12:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Not somewhere you should know, stalker
    Age
    21
    Threads
    45
    Posts
    880
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    79

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    I agree with you. I can't stand people who smoke. It's worse that 80 percent of students and staff at my college smoke

  5. #5
    Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    2,787.48
    Gender
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2014 02:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    23
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    562
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    100

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    If people want to smoke that's fine with me. I don't smoke nor do I ever plan to start because I can't stand the smoke.

  6. #6
    Banned Forum / Chat sKr is on a distinguished road sKr's Avatar
    Gil
    706.20
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 01:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    "soure smoking causes cancer and other health problmes. at least they warn us that it does on the side. so if everyone used that logic that cigs sould be baned becouse they can kill then next food will be baned becouse posiblity of choking or alergic reaction then water will be baned next becouse of drowning then what? if that happend then man kinde will slowley die.and if somone wants to slowley kill them selfs for something there body says it needs then they sould have the choice to do so"

    Source(1) smoking causes cancer and other health problems(2). At least when they warn us that it does on the side (Common knowledge). So if everyone used that logic because cigs should(3) be banned(4) because(5) they can kill then next food will be banned(6) because(7) possiblity(8) of choking or allergic(9) reaction then water will be banned(10) next because of drowning then what?(What?) If that happened(11) then man kind(12) will slowly(13) die,(14) and if someone(15) wants to slowly(16) kill themselves(17) for something their(18) body says it needs to then they should(19) have the choice to do so.(20)

    Not picking on you. But if you cannot spell, your argument isn't going to be taken seriously, and those twenty mistakes could easily be brought up to 30.

    What you're saying here is that because a product that only adults can legally use, which also is a nasty killer (I smoked for 5 years) because of a label on it warning of the dangers, that possibly we should warn others of similar dangers on mundane foods? Water which is the most essential basic necessity for life should be labeled as dangerous because you cannot control how much you drink? How did you come up with this?

    Basically your idea or proposal will cost more tax dollars and waste more precious time and energy then we could ever afford to waste, let alone amongst countless other reasons.

    Water (Don't drink you might drown).

    Your idea is completely hocus pocus.
    Last edited by sKr; 09-26-2012 at 09:56 PM.

  7. #7
    Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    5,597,404.45
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 11:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Threads
    258
    Posts
    2,226
    Blog Entries
    22
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    2455

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Not having cigarettes for sale would end up being just like prohibition. There's so many people that smoke and are addicted to it that they wouldn't stand for cigarettes being illegal. I think that raising prices/taxes on it is the right way to go.

    Sig by Feferi <3


    "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

  8. #8
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    1,477.06
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2014 06:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,374
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1122
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    cigs should not be banned. if they are, how am i supposed to smoke?

    ---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElement View Post
    Is this a serious thread? Like... for realsies?

    That's some horrible logic you've got right there. You have to drink water and eat to survive. You don't need to smoke. All it does is destroy your health.
    To deal with people like you, i have to smoke. Look at it as a sacrifice from me. I sacrifice my health to ensure your personal safety from me.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  9. #9
    Junior Member BlackElement is on a distinguished road BlackElement's Avatar
    Gil
    780.63
    Gender
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 06:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fetal position
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    To deal with people like you, i have to smoke. Look at it as a sacrifice from me. I sacrifice my health to ensure your personal safety from me.
    Funny logic. I love it.

    The thing is, I don't think smoking should be banned. Not at all. It's someone's decision to smoke, not mine. But you can't honestly be defending this guy. 'If they ban our cigs next is our food and water IT'S THE NEXT LOGICAL STEP'. Yeah, okay.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    1,477.06
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2014 06:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,374
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1122
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElement View Post
    Funny logic. I love it.

    The thing is, I don't think smoking should be banned. Not at all. It's someone's decision to smoke, not mine. But you can't honestly be defending this guy. 'If they ban our cigs next is our food and water IT'S THE NEXT LOGICAL STEP'. Yeah, okay.
    He's not entirely wrong. No, it won't be food and water. But it could lead to other things deemed "bad" for you being banned.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  11. #11
    Junior Member BlackElement is on a distinguished road BlackElement's Avatar
    Gil
    780.63
    Gender
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 06:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fetal position
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    He's not entirely wrong. No, it won't be food and water. But it could lead to other things deemed "bad" for you being banned.
    Like what, exactly? Care to elaborate on these 'bad things' that could possibly be getting banned? Because I honestly don't see smoking or any other substance being banned anytime soon.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    1,477.06
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2014 06:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,374
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1122
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElement View Post
    Like what, exactly? Care to elaborate on these 'bad things' that could possibly be getting banned? Because I honestly don't see smoking or any other substance being banned anytime soon.
    drinking. sex with your girl. NyQuil

    ---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElement View Post
    Like what, exactly? Care to elaborate on these 'bad things' that could possibly be getting banned? Because I honestly don't see smoking or any other substance being banned anytime soon.
    also, i didn't say it was going to get banned soon. Pay attention to details nooblet. All i said is that its possible that when one thing gets banned, other can follow. Never once did i say that it was remotely likely for the first thing (smoking) to get banned.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  13. #13
    CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    10,997.03
    Gender
    My Mood
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 04:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    1,358
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    3689
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: MissAstaire

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElement View Post
    Like what, exactly? Care to elaborate on these 'bad things' that could possibly be getting banned? Because I honestly don't see smoking or any other substance being banned anytime soon.

    They did say the same thing about alcohol during that dreadful prohibition. "Ah, it's alright! They won't ban this! The most harm it does is a horrid headache when I wake up!" And look what happened! They banned it!

    I don't drink, nor do I smoke. It's a personal choice, not some religious or straight-edge type thing. More like I'm a hella lightweight and drink too much when I drink and cigarettes make my teeth feel icky and yeah. However, who am I to decide for the majority whether they can or cannot smoke cigarettes? It really doesn't even bother me if someone is smoking near me. It's just as easy for those who are opposed to it to walk away from those smoking until they've finished.

    But banning cigarettes as a whole? Preposterous. There are too many business that run on the sale and taxes of cigarettes. Hell, the state of Virginia practically relies solely on it, being the tobacco state and all.

    Smoking indoors has already been banned in the majority of the US, and there are designated smoking areas in most places. Personally, I think that's enough.


    But as for other things that could potentially be banned because they are deemed "bad for us" :
    -Soda
    -Candy
    -Fast Food
    -Most medicines
    -Toothpaste
    -Fruit juice, because in excess, it gives you the massive shits and that's pretty hazardous to your health.


    On a completely related note, this topic has been done and driveled so many times before. How are you people not bored with it?
    Last edited by MissAstaire; 10-17-2012 at 04:17 PM.


    Tomorrow's a new day.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    5,920.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    77
    Posts
    4,438
    Blog Entries
    306
    Rep Power
    6595

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    I'm not a smoker. Never have been, hopefully never will be. But to answer the question of should it be banned -no, because banning something outright doesn't prevent people from acquiring it; and it also takes away their right to choose.

    So if people want to smoke, it's their health, let them.
    @tumblr | @moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

  15. #15
    ♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    8,050,932.39
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 10:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Minas Tirith
    Age
    21
    Threads
    35
    Posts
    1,818
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    1302

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    To deal with people like you, i have to smoke. Look at it as a sacrifice from me. I sacrifice my health to ensure your personal safety from me.
    Depending on cigarettes in order to tolerate the behavior of others just makes you seem mentally weak. You're basically a slave to cigarettes and you try to defend such a deadly habit while plenty of nonsmokers manage to simply disregard their agitations without any help from nicotine or tobacco.

    Besides, there are more efficient ways to solve discrepancies than resorting to violence if you become frustrated with a person. Not to mention, you run the risk of them pressing charges for assault which will end up being an even bigger headache and is ultimately not worth the trouble. All that cigarette money you're so eager to waste would instead go towards paying the lawyer you'll need in court.

    Cigarettes are evil little things. It's so easy to justify your addiction because, well, it's an addiction. As an ex-smoker, myself, I now realize just how stupid people look when puffing on their cancer sticks. I smoked for three years despite the fact smoking cigarettes led to my grandfather's death and seeing how hard it was for my dad to quit smoking.

    They are soooo completely unnecessary! I could care less if cigarettes are banned because it won't really effect me either way. I do my best to avoid those in the act of smoking and if they want to subject themselves to cancer, by all means, but I refuse to be apart of it.

    { [Etsy Shop.] [Poetry.] [Art Thread.] }
    Set By
    Seung-Li <3

  16. #16
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    1,477.06
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2014 06:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,374
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1122
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
    1.Depending on cigarettes in order to tolerate the behavior of others just makes you seem mentally weak. You're basically a slave to cigarettes and you try to defend such a deadly habit while plenty of nonsmokers manage to simply disregard their agitations without any help from nicotine or tobacco.

    2.Besides, there are more efficient ways to solve discrepancies than resorting to violence if you become frustrated with a person. Not to mention, you run the risk of them pressing charges for assault which will end up being an even bigger headache and is ultimately not worth the trouble. All that cigarette money you're so eager to waste would instead go towards paying the lawyer you'll need in court.

    3.Cigarettes are evil little things. It's so easy to justify your addiction because, well, it's an addiction. As an ex-smoker, myself, I now realize just how stupid people look when puffing on their cancer sticks. I smoked for three years despite the fact smoking cigarettes led to my grandfather's death and seeing how hard it was for my dad to quit smoking.

    4.They are soooo completely unnecessary! I could care less if cigarettes are banned because it won't really effect me either way. I do my best to avoid those in the act of smoking and if they want to subject themselves to cancer, by all means, but I refuse to be apart of it.
    1. whatever you say boss. that post was a joke (i figured someone like you would realize that). I don't feel the need to smoke when i'm angry. I can't enjoy the cig when i'm angry. I just end up throwing half of it away. Always has been that way, always will. When i'm angry i usually A. go for a drive, or B. work out

    2. DGAF. I have more than enough money to by all the cigs i could possibly need.

    3. DGAF. You want my real reason for smoking? I simply enjoy it. Started when i was 16, and i enjoy it as much now as i did then.

    4. I'll make sure to spark up one up any time you come near me. I think that'd be funny.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  17. #17
    ♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    8,050,932.39
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 10:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Minas Tirith
    Age
    21
    Threads
    35
    Posts
    1,818
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    1302

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    (i figured someone like you would realize that)
    What do you mean by that exactly?

    { [Etsy Shop.] [Poetry.] [Art Thread.] }
    Set By
    Seung-Li <3

  18. #18
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    1,477.06
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2014 06:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,374
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1122
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
    What do you mean by that exactly?
    1. you're not a noob
    2. you've known me for quite some time and i have posted many times in the past what i do when i get angry/frustrated, and you know how much i like to joke around. I believe i outlined what i do on my thread "Wheres your happy place?" when i need to blow off some steam (Go for a long drive)
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 09-28-2012 at 04:51 PM.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    2,702.03
    Gender
    Gifts Kawaiislice Drum Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Age
    23
    Threads
    84
    Posts
    503
    Blog Entries
    141
    AL Lyrics
    440
    Rep Power
    801

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    As long as I won't get exposed to either side stream or second-hand smoke. I'm allergic to it and yeah, it does contain a lot of carcinogenic and toxic chemicals, so no thanks.

  20. #20
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    727,512.42
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2014 03:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alternia
    Age
    22
    Threads
    54
    Posts
    3,007
    Blog Entries
    91
    AW Wallpapers
    3
    Rep Power
    4419

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    No, cigarets should be like a privilege or for anyone. I cannot go near a person who is smoking because I have bad asthma and lung cancer is hereditary in the family. .__.;
    I'm not completely against smoking, but I'm not completely for it either.

  21. #21
    Junior Member BlackElement is on a distinguished road BlackElement's Avatar
    Gil
    780.63
    Gender
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 06:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fetal position
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Hah aha nice post very good i am hurt real bad . .. . wat 2 do now besides enjoy my smoking hate lol .. .. hah hahah

    thx 4 quality post yes

  22. #22
    Circlejerk Elitist Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    447.16
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Gifts Jasmine Hello Kitty Wrench
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2014 07:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hanging with the smurfs, banging smurfette.
    Age
    25
    Threads
    19
    Posts
    1,037
    Rep Power
    1498
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Nephthys1

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Having sex with your girl?.... Actually sodomy is illegal in most states. Thanks Christians <3

    Also:
    @OP
    Cigarettes*
    Sure*
    should*
    banned*
    possibility*
    themselves*
    allergic*
    sale*
    slowly*

    I need a cigarette now, your spelling makes me want to punch an English teacher.
    Last edited by Nephthys; 09-26-2012 at 11:37 PM.

  23. #23
    Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    6,931.94
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 12:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Threads
    29
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: opulant warrior

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    haven't had a single smoke for over 2months it was easy to quit the daily habit

  24. #24
    Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    6,931.94
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 12:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Threads
    29
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: opulant warrior

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    who cares???

  25. #25
    Circlejerk Elitist Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    447.16
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Gifts Jasmine Hello Kitty Wrench
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2014 07:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hanging with the smurfs, banging smurfette.
    Age
    25
    Threads
    19
    Posts
    1,037
    Rep Power
    1498
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Nephthys1

    Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

    Quote Originally Posted by cowtipper View Post
    who cares???

    Its .. "...who the hell cares?" And that's trademarked //12

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. FDA Advisory committee suggests pulling menthol cigarettes
    By Ericgamer1 in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 01:29 AM
  2. help ive been banned what i do and how long i be banned
    By Princess Yuna in forum Site Issues / Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 07:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts