AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Color Quiz: How accurate is this?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Color Quiz: How accurate is this?

http://www.colorquiz.com/index.php

I just want to determine the reliability of this test, and so, I would like you to rate the accuracy of the test results from 1 [totally false] to 10 [totally true] and place your rating inside spoiler tags (to eliminate social bias). You don't need to post the results of test here. All of these can be accomplished within 5 minutes. Your participation is highly appreciated.

In case you don't know how to place spoiler tags:
    "[spoiler_] place text here [/spoiler]" w/o the "_"

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Color Quiz: How accurate is this?

Your Existing Situation

"Works well with others, as long as she doesn't have to take the lead. Longs for relationships which are understanding and relatively conflict-free."

Your Stress Sources

Feeling empty and isolated from others and trying to bridge the gap between herself and others. Wants to live life to the fullest and experience as much as possible. she cannot stand any restrictions or obstacles put in her way and only longs to be free.

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Although she is able to find contentment through sexual activity, she feels hopeless to change her problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what she has."

Feels unhappy and isolated because she is unable to succeed in finding the cooperation and understanding she desires.

His arrogance causes her to take offense quickly. Only those closest to her know deep down she is sensitive and sentimental.

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Your Desired Objective

"Feels stressed due to her current situation or relationships, and needs to make changes. Looking for a solution that will increase her chances of fulfilling her current hopes and dreams."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give her more freedom and less obstacles."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Fears she will be held back from achieving things she really wants, leading her to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless."

I guess in a way it's close to my current situation.. But then again I know it's just pre-determined BS... BTW... the site looks like it's from the 90's lol

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A lot of it is true about me. Some of the stuff is like "Uhh..What?" I starred (*) the ones that were true.

Your Existing Situation

*Needs excitement and constant stimulation. Willingly participates in activities that are thrilling and offer adventure.

Your Stress Sources

*"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself."

*"Feels she is getting less than she deserves for all her hard work; however, she makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of the situation."

His confidence is low but she is unable to admit that is the reason for her avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of her control and she is making the best of it.

(I'm not self-centered)*Is bothered when her needs and desires are misunderstood and she feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. her self-centered attitude can cause her to be easily offended.

(I do have tough standards)*Applies tough standards to her potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in her sex life.

Your Desired Objective

*"Longs for tenderness and for a feeling of acceptance from a partner. Appreciates things that are beautiful, pleasing to the eye, and stylish."

Your Actual Problem

*"Prefers to be left in peace and avoids arguments, confrontation, and conflicts."
    Last edited by PinkGalaxies; 09-25-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

o_o Daaaaayum. I can honestly say, I'm quite impressed. :')

Your Existing Situation

"Very emotional and artistic, enjoys being surrounded by beauty and art. Looking for a partner who always has an eye for beauty and who enjoys close, loving relationships."

Your Stress Sources

"Wants the freedom to follow her own heart, goals, and dreams and to earn the respect as a unique individual. Desires to pursue every possible opportunity without limitations or things standing in her way."

"Demanding and picky in her relationships, but careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements and this may decrease her chances of achieving her goals and ideas."

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

He is being forced to be happiness and pleasure on hold for new due to her limiting circumstances.

"Seeking to broaden her horizons and believes her hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries she may not be able to do the things she wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore her confidence."

Current events have her feeling forced to make bargains and put aside her own desires for now. she is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Longs for a loving, caring, and supportive relationship, and fanaticizes of living in perfect harmony with others. Has a strong desire for tenderness and affection and enjoys things which are artistically pleasing to the eye."

Your Actual Problem

Longs the freedom to make her own decisions and plans without the criticism and restrictions of others. Uses her charm to deal with others and get what she wants.

Your Actual Problem #2

"Impressed by unique and one of a kind things, and by people with exceptional personalities. Tries to takes the characteristics she likes in other people and apply it to herself as well as coming across as a unique individual."

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your Existing Situation

Desires to be respected by others in order to gain their trust and support for her own personal gain.

Your Stress Sources

"Demands to be noticed by others as an important individual, needs attention and recognition. her current situation is leaving her dissatisfied. she feels she needs to make friends with those who hold the same high standards she does. Wants to stand out as someone at the top of her class and be admired by others. she needs to feel in control which makes it difficult to give of herself to another person. she feels isolated and alone but refuses to appear weak and continues to be emotionally distant from others in order to keep her attitude of superiority. "

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Believes her hopes and dreams are realistic and sticks to them stubbornly, even though circumstances are forcing her to compromise. Very precise in the qualities she seeks in a partner."

Your Desired Objective

"Always trying to make a good impression on others, and is constantly watching to see if she is succeeding in this. Is interested in how others react to him; this makes her feel in control. Strategically plans out ways to gain further influence over others and special recognition. Is easily distracted by the pleasingly beautiful and original."

Your Actual Problem

"Impressed by unique and one of a kind things, and by people with exceptional personalities. Tries to takes the characteristics she likes in other people and apply it to herself as well as coming across as a unique individual."

Your Actual Problem #2

Fears others will try to hold her back from achieving her goals and the things she wants. Puts on the charm and can be manipulative towards others hoping she can get them to do as she wishes and making it easier for her to reach her own goals.

O_O wow. Thats right except for the part about sex <_<
    Last edited by Jozette; 09-26-2012 at 09:05 AM.
    hella

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

mine was wierd

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

I'll * the ones that are true as well.

Your Existing Situation

"Organized and detail-oriented, she has a very precise and methodical manner. she needs relationships which offer her understanding, respect, and approval."*

I am a clean freak and OCD, but I don't understand what it means by "understanding, respect, and approval."

Your Stress Sources

"Avoids pressure from others and insists on developing her individual independence. Wants to make up her own mind with resistance from others or outside forces, and needs the freedom to make her own decisions. Wants to be looked at as a wise individual whose opinions are respected, and has a hard time admitting she is wrong. Can be reluctant to accept or understand other people's opinions or point of view."*

I can at times be stubborn when it comes to an opinion of things, and I do have a hard time admitting I am wrong. And I am a bit of a rebel who likes to go against the flow.

I also do strive to be wholly independent on myself and myself alone, and that is actually one of my downfalls as I try to endure too much without any relief from others. But my striving for my own independence lead to me becoming an avid martial artist who can take anyone on

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. she is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome her lack of energy and may become irritable if she does not recover.

Current events have her feeling forced to make bargains and put aside her own desires for now. she is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

I don't feel stressed or the need to bargain and put aside my desires. And I've never been too open or emotional with relationships as a whole.

Your Desired Objective

"Wants interesting and exciting things to happen in her life. she is able to make others like him, because of her genuine concern for them. she is charming and open and makes friends easily. she can have an over-active imagination, which leads her to fantasize and daydream."*

I guess this is mostly true, except I'm not so open more as I am outgoing.

Your Actual Problem

"Impressed by unique and one of a kind things, and by people with exceptional personalities. Tries to takes the characteristics she likes in other people and apply it to herself as well as coming across as a unique individual."*

I definitely like taking characteristics that I like in other people and applying them to myself and making sure I stand out as a unique one of a kind person. But I don't see how that is a problem..

Your Actual Problem #2

Longs the freedom to make her own decisions and plans without the criticism and restrictions of others. Uses her charm to deal with others and get what she wants.

The is true, but the second part is not.

All in all, they were kind of generic readings. But it was interesting.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I did the test again, and I liked these results better

Your Existing Situation

"Very emotional and artistic, enjoys being surrounded by beauty and art. Looking for a partner who always has an eye for beauty and who enjoys close, loving relationships."

Your Stress Sources

"Avoids pressure from others and insists on developing her individual independence. Wants to make up her own mind with resistance from others or outside forces, and needs the freedom to make her own decisions. Wants to be looked at as a wise individual whose opinions are respected, and has a hard time admitting she is wrong. Can be reluctant to accept or understand other people's opinions or point of view."

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

"Struggles to make her demands clear, but feels ignored. Feels resentful, but acts as if she doesn't care, doing what is necessary to keep peace."

"Struggles to make her demands clear, but feels ignored. Feels resentful, but acts as if she doesn't care, doing what is necessary to keep peace."

"Although she feels isolated and alone, she is afraid of forming deep, meaningful relationships. Is conceited and is easily offended."

Your Desired Objective

"Feels stressed due to her current situation or relationships, and needs to make changes. Looking for a solution that will increase her chances of fulfilling her current hopes and dreams."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling unimportant in this current situation, and is looking for different conditions where she will be able to better prove her worth and importance."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give her more freedom and less obstacles."

I will like to place emphasis on the "loves art" part
    Last edited by Ayu 「あゆ」; 09-25-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, here's my rating.

10, I'm impressed it's totally true, and I was even randomly clicking on the colours. Not going to show my results though, because it's too personal.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Member Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Soul Eater Soul Soul Eater Logo Jigsaw Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 07:12 AM
    Threads

I'd give it 8/10 it got quite alot about me right but some parts of it missed the mark completely.

Normal? What's normal? To only do what the masses do? And what is the benefit of that? Where is the problem in adopting a custom that is 'abnormal' if it has no negative affect on the world at large?
    ~ Ichihara Yuuko

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

Pretty accurate, I was just thinking I needed a stable and calm environment all day today.

Your Existing Situation

"Needs a peaceful and quiet environment. Desires an affectionate and faithful partner who will spoil her and treat her with importance. If she feels mistreated or a lack of attention, she may withdraw."
    Your Stress Sources

"His normal flexible and stubborn attitude has become weakened because she feels overworked, tired and as if she is stuck in a rut. The situation seems helpless and is causing her to physically feel the strain, she is searching for a solution but she is unable to make a decision on how to go about making the changes. she remains involved in the problem, but is unable to view it rationally or get rid of it. she keeps working at it and cannot let go, feeling as if she will only feel better if she can solve the issue at hand."

"Feels she is getting less than she deserves for all her hard work; however, she makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of the situation."
    Is bothered when her needs and desires are misunderstood and she feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. her self-centered attitude can cause her to be easily offended.
    "Believes her hopes and dreams are realistic, but needs reassurance from others. Has strict standards when looking for a partner and wants guarantees that she will not be disappointed or lose."
    Is bothered when her needs and desires are misunderstood and she feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. her self-centered attitude can cause her to be easily offended.
    Your Desired Objective

Is in need of immediate rest and relaxation. Longs for peace and a sense they are understood. Feels she has been treated unfairly which makes her angry. Cannot stand to stay in an environment in which she is treated unfairly and with no consideration for her feelings.
    Your Actual Problem

Needs to find a stable and peaceful environment which will free her of the worries that are preventing her from achieving the things she wants.
    Your Actual Problem #2

"Tension and stress is brought on by trying to cope with conditions which are out of her control, using up all her strength and leaving her feeling inadequate. she wishes to escape into a more peaceful and problem-free environment, in which she will no longer have to assert herself or deal with so much pressure."

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

... Wow, Pretty accurate.

Your Existing Situation

"Needs a peaceful and quiet environment. Desires an affectionate and faithful partner who will spoil her and treat her with importance. If she feels mistreated or a lack of attention, she may withdraw."

Your Stress Sources

"Feels as if she is in an impossible situation, she has lost the trust and respect of others and feels she is being treated unfairly and with no consideration whatsoever. she feels unappreciated which is bruising her self-esteem, but feels helpless to do anything about it. Feels misunderstood and alone, as if no one is willing to help her with the problems she faces. she needs constant attention and encouragement, but she is getting neither of those things and it is bringing her down. she needs to escape the situation, but feels helpless to do anything or make a decision toward a solution."

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

"Feels she is not receiving her fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. she keeps her emotions bottled up, leaving her quick to take offense to small things. she tries to make the best of her situation."

"Seeking to broaden her horizons and believes her hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries she may not be able to do the things she wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore her confidence."

Your Desired Objective

Feels as if her hopes and dreams have been unfairly stomped on by others. Irritated and upset with her current situation which she feels is an insult to her true desires.

Your Actual Problem

Has high standards of herself and feels she cannot reach those standards nor is she able to prove herself to others which is bringing her undo stress and tension. Attempts to escape from her own demands with a defensive attitude where she refuses to show any type of commitment or involvement.

Your Actual Problem #2

"Finds herself too trusting and needs protection from this because she feels people will take advantage or misunderstand her. she hides her true feelings by being highly critical and distant, unwilling to participate unless she knows the intent is honest."

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

Your Existing Situation

"Finds himself in a situation that is difficult and not quite going his way, yet he is persistent and continues to do things his way. He tries to hide his true intentions, in order to gain false trust from his opponents."

Your Stress Sources

"Current problems are seen as dangerous and threatening. He is angry a the thought he will have to continually put off his own goals for the time being, leaving him feeling powerless to change things. He feels used, overwhelmed, and exhausted at the demands placed on him."

"Believes his hopes and dreams are realistic, but needs reassurance from others. Has strict standards when looking for a partner and wants guarantees that he will not be disappointed or lose."

"Although he feels isolated and alone, he is afraid of forming deep, meaningful relationships. Is conceited and is easily offended."

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Your Desired Objective

Is constantly trying to prove himself and make a positive difference though he is constantly faced with criticism and disapproval.

Your Actual Problem

"All energy has been used and he has none left to engage in anymore anxiety or demands. Feeling powerless to change the situation, leaving him frustrated, agitated, irritated, and annoyed with himself. Tries to escape by acting stubbornly sticking to his opinions, but his helplessness leads to some insecurities. Is very sensitive to criticism and easily offended."

I'm impressed, most of it is actually true. Wasn't really expecting much but... wow!

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

Aha, Quite dead on,

Your Existing Situation

"Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities."

Your Stress Sources

"Feels empty and isolated from others and wishes to overcome this feeling. Believes life has more to offer him than what he was experienced thus far, and doesn't want to miss out on anything. He purses all his goals and dreams, fearful that any missed opportunity will cause him to miss out on even more. Quickly becomes an expert in any field he pursues and can sometimes come off as overbearing and nosy."

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Your Desired Objective

Lives life to the fullest. Has a high energy level and is always on the go. He is very active and his actions often lead to success.

Your Actual Problem

Is afraid he will be held back from obtaining the things he wants leading him to act out with a hectic intensity.

Your Actual Problem #2

"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists he is free to develop in his own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on his own, with little to no help from others."

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

5/10

Some of it is fairly close. Most of it is shenanigans. or at least in my opinion it's shenanigans.

Therefore I'm calling the BS and saying this isn't really that accurate. Maybe more rotten luck than anything. I tend to get the weird end of these tests anyway.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 09-26-2012 at 06:21 AM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

15. Likes Syndicate liked this post
    Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

Your Existing Situation

"Is stubborn and strong-willed, once her mind is made up it is impossible to change it. she does not ask for much, so she feels when she does ask her needs should be met."

Your Stress Sources

"Delights in the finer things in life and things that appeal to the senses, but can be critical. Is careful and cautious and must believe she is not being manipulated or tricked. Keeps her emotions in check and is always analyzing her relationships in order to know exactly where she stands at all times. Demands complete honesty as a protection against her naturally trusting nature."

"Has high emotional expectations and desires to be the center of attention, which makes it difficult to find a satisfying relationship. her reserved, cautious nature makes her emotionally distant. "

Emotionally demanding and will involve herself in close relationships but won't get too involved or give too much of himself.

Your Desired Objective

"Feels that nothing can upset her or phase her and is constantly trying to prove that to herself and others. Believes she is better than any weakness. As a result of her beliefs, she comes across as harsh or severe to those around him, with an overbearing and arrogant attitude."

Your Actual Problem

Works toward building her position and increasing her self-esteem by viewing her accomplishments (and those of others) critically and harsh judgment. Insists on things being straightforward and clear.

It's creepy how accurate some of that was O.o
    WITCHCRAFT! haha

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Yeah, every time you girlies took the test, I took it at random and got the same results you all got, only with the "He" in it.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I got a bunch of generic statements that would ring true no matter who read them.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Although some of it may be true. (About 50%)
    It are just wide based statements that apply to probably most of the people who would take the test.

Senior Member 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2012 01:48 PM
    Threads

Your Existing Situation

Your Stress Sources

"Sensitive, gentle, and emotional; having a strong need to find some sort of magical harmony and beauty. Artistic in nature, she longs to find a partner who finds these things important as well; however, having trouble finding such a perfect person. Keeps a close eye on her emotional and how much of herself is given to others. she must always know where she stands with others and longs to be regarded with respect. her taste are geared to the artistically beautiful and refined, but she can be harsh and critical of works of art and creativity. Yearns to make friends with those who can help build her intelligence and artistic ability."

"Willing to become emotionally involved, but is demanding and picky when choosing a partner. Is careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements as this may decrease her chances of achieving her goals and ideas."

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

Is in need of immediate rest and relaxation. Longs for peace and a sense they are understood. Feels she has been treated unfairly which makes her angry. Cannot stand to stay in an environment in which she is treated unfairly and with no consideration for her feelings.

Your Actual Problem

"Tends to be too trusting, so she must protect herself from this or she runs the risk of being misunderstood or used by others. Searching for a relationship which provides a safe and understanding environment, one where she knows exactly where she stands with her partner at all times."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Wants to be valued and respected, seeks a close and peaceful relationship with a shared respect of each other."
    Everything is correct except for the part about finding pleasure through sexual activity.... That is way out of my league...
    'You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel...'

'I don't want to love if I can't trust...'

'I'm not strange! I'm a normal human and- Oh, damn... I could really go for another fishcake!'

'I can't do it alone, therefore, be an ass with me!'

Junior Member Kingdom is on a distinguished road Kingdom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 12:04 PM
    Threads

2/10. Not really accurate about me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information