AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FF Series Which Is BEST

Senior Member Kiba's Fang Kiba's Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2004 08:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

ff7 was de best and i know u all agree with me heheheh

Senior Member DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2005 12:03 PM
    Threads

go 7. i wish they make a remake for ps2 with better graphic. i like 7 because there was the 3 weapons. yea love the weapons

life is tis a dream
    nothing more
    how sad...
    love white
    colour of saddness...

Junior Member Evanescence Evanescence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2004 10:18 AM
    Threads

WHERE THE HELL IS FF 6, WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT FF6 ON, ARE YOU A MORON

Senior Member Vash The Stampede16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Vash The Stampede16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:29 PM
    Threads

tactics, the best of any. in my opinion the more recent ones suck. 9 was good though
    No matter how hard you try you can't stop us now...

Senior Member dark_aer6 is on a distinguished road dark_aer6's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2006 05:36 AM
    Threads

7 & 9 were good..
    but i prefer 8... :^_^:
    Mga buang nang dili makasabot ani!!!!!

Senior Member Kiba's Fang Kiba's Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2004 08:44 AM
    Threads

DX3 GREAT IDEA! They should definitly make a remake for ps2.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2004 06:27 AM
    In my little corner holding my katana on my shoulder and staring out the window
    Threads

1, 6 and 11 damnit...of course no one will vote 11 unless they actually progressed enough in it..

Senior Member ecchi_maker is on a distinguished road ecchi_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2006 11:36 PM
    Threads

FF7 ownes all the rest! Unless they make a remake of FF7 then.....well u know the rest.
    I wanna fly high so I can reach the highest of all the heavens
    Somebody will be waiting for me, so I have gotta fly higher

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Never played the rest, xept for 1 to 6 so I voted 10, since I played about an hour at my friend. Blitzbal rules.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2004 12:52 PM
    Threads

well... for me.... FF7 is the best, but FF 10 / FF 10-2 is good either. And the worst is FF9 / 8 I think (CMIIW)

Senior Member ecchi_maker is on a distinguished road ecchi_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2006 11:36 PM
    Threads

How the hell can ppl vote for FFX! It was a 1 way rpg and i hate those king of rpg's.
    I wanna fly high so I can reach the highest of all the heavens
    Somebody will be waiting for me, so I have gotta fly higher

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by ecchi_maker@Jun 23 2004, 01:55 PM
    How the hell can ppl vote for FFX! It was a 1 way rpg and i hate those king of rpg's.
    Keyword I. ^^; Not everyone hates it.

Junior Member LionAngel LionAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2004 05:09 AM
    Threads

it is soooo obvious for me. All of u knew what my ff fav is. check out my sign.
    AS FOR x-2, DAMN it! i wasted 7,000 php just for some silly girl power. I like yuna in 10 better, she's more yuna like. And x-2 ruined blitzball, it is a bit mess already in 10.
    nah, 8 is for me. The characters, the story.. i wouldve vote 7 but no, i like 8

first place: ff8-the best story, characters
    2nd: ff7 the best gme
    third: ff9 -- the emotional ff and best music
    4th: ff10 -no comment, just cool graphics
    5th: ff10-2 -- same as above.

Original AF Lover Boy -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

Well I like chrystal chronicles, but story wise would have to be ff7.

Member Hakkai The Cho-Man Hakkai The Cho-Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2004 09:42 AM
    Threads

I've only actually completed FFX, but I absolutely loved it. o_o; Though, even with the sequel, the ending could've been better. *cough*
    -Hakkai

<span style='font-family:Comic Sans MS'>&quot;And who said I was innocent, exactly?&quot;</span>

Desaparecido CrimsonButterflies is on a distinguished road CrimsonButterflies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2005 01:18 PM
    Threads

u cant get any better than 7.........11 is good but its cost money monthly so it loses my vote with that, i mean yea i still pay for it and play it but thats not the point :P
    sunrise is the perfect boundry between light and dark

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by CrimsonButterflies@Jun 26 2004, 06:40 AM
    u cant get any better than 7.........11 is good but its cost money monthly so it loses my vote with that, i mean yea i still pay for it and play it but thats not the point :P
    To be honest if it wasnt pay imagine all the dumb people that are under 15 that will join and ruin the game...><;;(not that all are dumb...but you know how the majoirity sometimes act..Starcraft anyone?).

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Final Fantasy 7 all the way. It&#39;s not only my favorite in the Final Fantasy series, but my favorite game, for that matter. I really wish they would re-make it for the ps2 (no story line change, just make it look as good as FF10). I just can&#39;t wait unti, the movie comes out......it&#39;s driving me crazy&#33;

Evanescence, you shouldn&#39;t be so harsh just because he didn&#39;t add 6 (or 1-6 for that matter). It was a small mistake, seeing as how the first Final Fantasy that anyone in america really knew about was 7.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats quite untrue, there was a pretty huge fanbase for the earlier FFs, and most people the hearald(most not all) FFVII being the best havent played the old ones and critisize it for teh stuipdest of things like graphics.

FFIV gained a huge fan base, as well as FFVI, those were smashing hits and helped define the SNES for what it is, i fail to see how it DID NOT impact anything and isnt famous.

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Okay, then I shall correct myself. FF7 is my favorite, so far. Rest assured, I have played FF3, and am going to go and play all the others, that is for sure. Then I will come back, and tell you if my favorite is still 7, okay? (not being mean, sarcastic, or anything else like that, I promise).

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Evanescence@Jun 15 2004, 11:18 AM
    WHERE THE HELL IS FF 6, WHY DIDN&#39;T YOU PUT FF6 ON, ARE YOU A MORON
    take a chill pil jeez theirs no reason to be a jerk about it so he forgot dosent make him a moron did you think he might have forgot about them? because theirs no getting around the fact that while they were popular at the time most people have never played them so do you think since he may have not played them he forgot??? BTW i liked 7 the best but i realy dont like the final fantasy franchise

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2004 03:51 AM
    Threads

I got good news for all of you&#33; They are making a FF7 remake with better graphics. And as far as FF7 goes. THOSE WHO HAVEN&#39;T PLAYER 100s OF HOURS PLAYING IT SHOULDN&#39;T BE ALLOWED TO SEE FF7 ADVENT CHILDREN&#33;&#33;&#33; Glad I got that off my chest.

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Countess_D@Jun 30 2004, 02:06 AM
    I got good news for all of you&#33; They are making a FF7 remake with better graphics. And as far as FF7 goes. THOSE WHO HAVEN&#39;T PLAYER 100s OF HOURS PLAYING IT SHOULDN&#39;T BE ALLOWED TO SEE FF7 ADVENT CHILDREN&#33;&#33;&#33; Glad I got that off my chest.
    since i dont want to get my hopes up whats the source of this info?

Senior Member Gampersnaz Gampersnaz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2004 09:36 AM
    Threads

Final Fantasy 7 is, in my opinion, THE best game in creation.
    but... AERIS DIES&#33;&#33; WAAAAA&#33;&#33;&#33; it&#39;s sooooo saaaadddd&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe its best if you mark spoilers? =/

There is a picture i saw SOMEWHERE of a prequel to FFVII, just that its on cell phones only...i see if i can find it agian....but i heard nothing of FFVII remakes.

Closed Thread

Thread Information