AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kingdom Hearts HD

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

Default Kingdom Hearts HD

http://www.thegamingvault.com/2012/0...hd-collection/
    According to a report from the long-running Japanese trade publication, Famitsu, the long-rumoured Kingdom Hearts HD Collection from Square-Enix is due to become a reality, with the collection tipped to arrive on PS3 early next year.

What is most (pleasantly) surprising however, are the games which have been chosen to be part of the collection.

Famitsu claims that we can expect to see the the very first Kingdom Hearts game from the PS2; the PS2 version of the somewhat underrated Game Boy Advance title Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories; and the more recently released Nintendo DS entry in the series, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Most interestingly to us Western folk, the version of Kingdom Hearts included in the collection will be the ‘Final Mix’ version, which previously hasn’t been seen out of Japan. Oh and also, if you curious as to the somewhat curious absence of Kingdom Hearts 2 from the pack, don’t worry; its non-attendance plays into the title of the pack.

Titled ‘Kingdom Hearts HD 1,5 Remix‘, this appears to be the first of two HD Kingdom Hearts collections and one that specifically concerns itself with everything which happens before Kingdom Hearts 2. Based on that, I could wholly see a ‘Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix‘ being released shortly before the near-mythical next-generation Kingdom Hearts 3 does, containing Kingdom Hearts 2, PSP title Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and the final franchise effort on the Nintendo DS; Kingdom Hearts: ReCoded.

Anyway back to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix. The game is tipped to have full trophy support in addition to generous lashings of HD toppings across all versions; something that i’m sure will look great for the PS2 entries in the franchise, but could serve to highlight the painfully visually basic aesthetics seen in the Nintendo DS effort. Needless to say, i’m waiting with somewhat baited breath on those first screenies.

Finally, while the ‘early 2013′ release window only applies to Japan at this point, you would have to be some sort of fool not to expect a western release of the pack (and its likely successor) given the popularity of the franchise on these shores.

I’m just loving the fact that not only are we getting a HD version of Kingdom Hearts (the previously unreleased Final Mix edition) in the first place, but that we’re also getting the relevant handheld titles chucked in there too; making these collections feel like proper, all-encompassing efforts that will cover all of the relevant entries (Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance notwithstanding) in the series prior to its inevitable next-generation debut.
    I'm surprised it doesn't come with KH2 but ah well. Hopefully it will get a western release

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts HD

Final Fantasy and Shadow Hearts next please! But why no Kingdom Hearts 2?...

Senior Member ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Orange Ribbon Gurren Gurren Dan Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2016 11:57 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Venocide EMS PSN ID: ARKphoenix Steam ID: kronicx

I'll care about this once it gets a western release date.

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 11:44 PM
    Threads

If this happens I only have one thing to say. I FINALLY GET TO PLAY FINAL MIX!!!!!!!

HUZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

Senior Member ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Orange Ribbon Gurren Gurren Dan Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2016 11:57 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Venocide EMS PSN ID: ARKphoenix Steam ID: kronicx

Bump

I'm glad its the final mix, really excited now. Some screenshots below.

Source +more photos: http://gamingeverything.com/42955/ki...s-3/?pid=24444

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol, the game has been out since yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information