Status: Public/Anon + polls/comments.
Read this kthx
Some new things to talk about before I get to the main stuff.
First, sotw badges are back (and kind of ugly, but whatever)! Badges will be sent out to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, as usual.
...may change the colors at some point
Second, and more importantly, a new rule. First place, whoever it happens to be, gets to choose the next theme. When posting/PMing an entry, just include what you want the next theme to be. That way I can keep it going without waiting on the next person to get back to me. In the event of a tie, I'll use @Shikamaru 's "ask George" function to randomly pick it. Screenshots will be given as well. However, the same theme can't be chosen twice in a row. If so, I'll just assume you didn't care and think up a theme on the spot. Also, be sure to give a description of it. not necessary if it's like Vector style, or something obvious.
Finally, you have the option to be public or anon. If public, post in the theme thread, if anon, PM me.
And now the theme =D
1) Your signature must be at least 200 by 80 pixels, and no larger than 500 by 250 pixels, the files must be saved as a PNG file. Verticals are allowed as well.
2) Entries are due on the date of Saturday, September 29th, 2012.
3) All entries must have the text ‘AnimeGalleries.net’ on them for.
4) By entering in this contest, you are allowing AnimeGalleries.net the right to use your signature for promotional reasons or otherwise.
1) Ellipsis is not responsible for your entry following the contest’s theme or following any other above rules. If you have ANY questions pertaining to this contest, please PM Interrobang or Observer and your question will be swiftly answered.
2) Themes are up to your own interpretation, and should be handled as such. Questions, comments, concerns, etc, regarding the theme or Signature of the Week in general will be answered here.
3) You are allowed only one (1) entry for this contest. The entry must be specifically made for this contest only, and may not be posted anywhere else on the internet until the voting ends. You are allowed to make necessary edits to your entry, when sending it, please label your new entry PM “SOTW 101 Edit.”
4) Rules are subject to change.