AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What do you think of the Military

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you think of the Military

Neither.

Renegade for life.

2. Likes Chewbaka liked this post
    AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    To the above posts regarding "Marine" mentality. We have the hardest basic training then any other branch. Then we go back for MCT, SOI, or ITB. These guys aren't even our special forces but grunts. Marine Corp Scout Snipers are considered the BEST snipers in the world. Then we have Force Recon, FAST Co, DAP, MEU, SRT, and MARSOC. The newest addition to our SpecOps team to compete with Delta Force and Seals.. Rangers are on par with out Force Recon units.. Yet we are the smallest branch of Military and kick the most donkey. As far as the Navy the only units that do any work would be EoD and the Seals. The Chair Force is sad and for the Army.. Well they mop up our dirty work.. I say this with the utmost respect for every branch though. We all have our duties and obligations, which make up the baddest fighting force in the world. We have cocky attitudes because of what we do, we have to keep a sharp head, you don't us going out there thinking we're trash and can't do crap right.
    Semper Fi!

Thanks for proving my point. When did having a cocky attitude ever become something to be proud of? As stated above you aren't a branch you're a Corps, a segment of the Navy. You say that isn't true? Never once when I was in a hospital on a marine base, did a Marine Doctor see me, was always navy, never once did the Marines provide me with legal advice, again Navy, Never once did I deal with a marine at the financial office at Camp Lejuene. Like I said I respect what marines do, but I cannot condone their general attitude. I was married to a marine for 6 years, and after dealing with him, his chain of commands, the marine FRO, and his superior officers I know how dickish they can be. Marines are suppose to be about honor, not cockiness. It's a bad look dude.
    Last edited by Nephthys; 10-02-2012 at 10:59 PM.

Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 03:10 AM
    Threads

If I wasn't aspie as hell, I'd join the Army.

Senior Member Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Typewriter Dolphin Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2014 08:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nephthys View Post
    Thanks for proving my point. When did having a cocky attitude ever become something to be proud of? As stated above you aren't a branch you're a Corps, a segment of the Navy. You say that isn't true? Never once when I was in a hospital on a marine base, did a Marine Doctor see me, was always navy, never once did the Marines provide me with legal advice, again Navy, Never once did I deal with a marine at the financial office at Camp Lejuene. Like I said I respect what marines do, but I cannot condone their general attitude. I was married to a marine for 6 years, and after dealing with him, his chain of commands, the marine FRO, and his superior officers I know how dickish they can be. Marines are suppose to be about honor, not cockiness. It's a bad look dude.
    Navy Corpsman, those are our Marine Medics. Most Marine's won't even regard them as Navy but Devil Docs. The Marine Corp is to small of a branch to have excess divisions ie legal, medical, etc. And unless you ARE a Marine, you really won't understand our mentality. Yes, we have cocky attitudes, but they are well deserved to us over our years of service. We don't become "The Few, The Proud, The Marines" without gaining some cockiness. We do have some arrogant assholes who take it to a whole new level of arrogance, but so does every branch. So don't judge the Corp as a whole for the few assholes. Try meeting a Army Ranger or a Master At Arms for you Navy guys, they think their poop doesn't stink at all. United States Marines, not Navy Marines. By you saying 'segment' is complete and utter ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    You're not a branch of the military in any way, shape, or form. You're a Corps (a small part of the Navy). Like I said, you guys all hate that fact. You are the first Marine i've seen that didn't mention the Navy Corpsman. Most of you guys rightfully respect them. Don't forget who saves your a$$ when you get all shot up cuz you have convinced yourself that you're invincible. You are not the best snipers, that title sadly belongs to the russians. And as far as you needing the attitudes to get your job done, thats a pathetic excuse. SEALS are a hell of a lot more hardcore than any of you guys and they do not brag about what they do. When they retire, most won't even mention the they were ex SEALs, let alone talk about any the things they've done whether classified or not. So no, you do not NEED to act all cocky. Stop making excuses.
    Lol, this post is highly uninformed. Yes, Marines do fall under the Department of Navy, but we are called United States Marines, not Navy Marines. We are considered are own branch. Ignorance on this subject is ludicrous. The United States Coast Guard falls under the Department of Homeland security as well. DOD policy for displaying and presenting military flags you would notice that the sequence is Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard. Per the Secretary of the Navy, all members of the Navy are to be refereed to as Sailors. All Marines are refereed to as Marine. I get paid through DFAS (Defence Finance Accounting Services) just like every other service person does. I also saw a Marine recruiter to join, not Navy. The Marine Corps is it's own branch of the military and work with the Navy, under the Department of Navy. A Navy Senior Officer doesn't outrank a Marine Senior Officer. As for snipers, Seals would probably be the best, but we hold our own with some of the best snipers in history being Marines, even Seals cross train with some of our snipers. The Marine scout sniper school is world renowned. Stop trying to compare Seals to Marines, we are two completely different organizations with completely different tasks. We are not comparable in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    That may be true, but how can you explain the majority of the Marines that aren't Snipers, Force Recon, Fast Co., DAP, MEU, SRT, MARSOC or EoD having a "I'm god's gift to the U.S. Military" attitude? As far the Navy, I'd like to see you tell a submariner he doesn't do any "work". Also the Scorpion teams are pretty badass too. As for the Army, well I ain't got much to say... They're kinda pathetic now and days. Hell, even the Air Force doesn't have a "Stress Card" for Basic, and we're the lazy weak guys. Also, I'd like to see you tell a USAF Combat Controller, TPAC, and/or a ParaRescuer that they're sad, lazy, and/or weak.
    Can't speak much for USAF Combat Controller, but I know ParaRescuers and I respect them highly. The Air Force will always be called the "Chair Force", we will always have friendly name calling and jokes on our brothers and sister in other branches. As for the Army, like you said.. They have stress cards now.. And I've been to a few bases, especially over in Georgia where I've seen Army females all dolled up with make-up and acrylic nails. It's quite sad... I have no bad blood for any other branch, but I do demand Marines receive respect where it is deserved. We do have our assholes and extremely stuck ups but so does every other branch.
    Last edited by Equilibrium; 10-03-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

We are considered are own branch
    that little statement is enough to prove that you're just another pissed off Marine.
    You're only a small part of the Navy. I don't know why thats so embarrassing to you guys. Ya'll got some kind of pride issue that i don't quite understand. Not calling a Navy Corpsman part of the Navy? What exactly do you find so embarrassing about us? And there are many jobs within the military that go through a lot more sh!t than the average marine without getting the cocky mentality, stop making excuses and act like a regular f'king person. You aint that special, kid.

i do find it funny how the tone of your arguments suddenly changed.
    You very quickly went from they typical "I'm a Marine and more badass than everyone" attitude. to something more reserved saying that everyone is a lot more equal that you previously made it seem.

Marine Snipers went from the Best in the World, to second to SEALs. As far as having some of the "best in history," thats just as wrong as it gets. Marines have nothing in that regard. It almost all goes to the russians with a Finnish guy with the most Kills. Simo Häyhä, 542 Confirmed kills, 705 unconfirmed.
    Air Force went from the Sad Chair Force, to the Chair Force with respect to Para Rescue.
    You say you have no bad-blood for other branches, but talk sh!t about all of them.
    Then you say you demand respect for your department of the Navy, but show little to no respect for the real branches. Contradicting yourself like that is no way to get anything done. But then again, i wouldn't expect anything else from a Marine.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

7. Thanks Nephthys thanked for this post
    Senior Member Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i do find it funny how the tone of your arguments suddenly changed. You very quickly went from they typical "I'm am Marine and more badass than everyone" attitude. to something more reserved saying that everyone is a lot more equal that you previously made it seem.

Marine Snipers went from the Best in the World, to second to SEALs. As far as having some of the "best in history," thats just as wrong as it gets. Marines have nothing in that regard. It almost all goes to the russians with a Finnish guy with the most Kills. Simo Häyhä, 542 Confirmed kills, 705 unconfirmed.
    Air Force went from the Sad Chair Force, to the Chair Force with respect to Para Rescue.
    You say you have no bad-blood for other branches, but talk sh!t about all of them.
    Then you say you demand respect for your department of the Navy, but show little to no respect for the real branches. Contradicting yourself like that is no way to get anything done. But then again, i wouldn't expect anything else from a Marine.
    Lol, you're a squid. No wonder you go your panties in a bunch. I'm not a regular person, I'm a Marine. There's nothing regular about that. You must have been rejected by the Corp, you sound so bitter. Are you upset that we get the most recognition? Every branch will talk about another branch, it the way it goes.. You may not like it, but the Corps is its own branch. Deal with it... Yeah Scout Snipers are one of the best in the world, we put in work. But we aren't comparable to Seals in anyway, shape, or form. Have you ever been in a combat engagement? I doubt it, you sweep the deck of a ship... You know nothing of being a Marine and what it stands for. You classify the Marines as a subdivision for the Navy, lol. We work with the Navy, not for the Navy. But I wouldn't expect a squid to understand... Get a deployment or two and maybe you could talk to me.. Other then that you're just my ride to a combat zone where you'll watch from the safety of your ship.
    Last edited by Equilibrium; 10-03-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 03:10 AM
    Threads

"...Today the U.S. Marine Corps is not a branch of the U.S. Navy - it is a separate service branch within the Department of the Navy, the civilian branch of the Department of Defense tasked with overseeing the Navy and Marine Corps.

Since the Navy and Marines have historically been so closely associated (Marines are embarked on Naval vessels, and the two have always participated closely in joint operations for many years) the decision was made to bring the two under one authority.

Even so, the two branches have their own separate and distinct Chain of Command - the Secretary of the Navy oversees the two, but the Navy is headed by the Chief of Naval Operations, while the Marines are commanded by the Commandant of the Marine Corps. Both officers are normally 4-star ranks."

Also;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...ed_States_Navy
    Last edited by Assiduous✡Aristocrat; 10-03-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Can't speak much for USAF Combat Controller, but I know ParaRescuers and I respect them highly. The Air Force will always be called the "Chair Force", we will always have friendly name calling and jokes on our brothers and sister in other branches. As for the Army, like you said.. They have stress cards now.. And I've been to a few bases, especially over in Georgia where I've seen Army females all dolled up with make-up and acrylic nails. It's quite sad... I have no bad blood for any other branch, but I do demand Marines receive respect where it is deserved. We do have our assholes and extremely stuck ups but so does every other branch.
    Sadly, it's true. We'll always be the Chair Force, or the Air Farce if you're Canadian. And yea, Even we have our jerks and brown-nosers too. But our Finance guys don't try to sell some crap about them being the hardest working group around. "Gotta work hard to get out of work."
    And in second place with being the best American sniper in history is NCIS Agent Leroy Gibbs a NAVY Seal.
    If you think that's quick, you should see the amount of respect and love I get for fixing the Lavatory (bathroom) and installing a comfort pallet with 2 extra lavs on a plane loaded to the brim and heading across the Pacific non-stop until Japan.
    Eh, that's typical of any branch. A load of toothless tom's talking crap all over the place, but when it comes down right to it, we all get respect for doing our jobs and doing them well. Unless it's Finance, Housing, or MPF, then they only get enough respect to make them hurry the hell up and not screw up this time.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by טוביה View Post
    "...Today the U.S. Marine Corps is not a branch of the U.S. Navy - it is a separate service branch within the Department of the Navy, the civilian branch of the Department of Defense tasked with overseeing the Navy and Marine Corps.

Since the Navy and Marines have historically been so closely associated (Marines are embarked on Naval vessels, and the two have always participated closely in joint operations for many years) the decision was made to bring the two under one authority.

Even so, the two branches have their own separate and distinct Chain of Command - the Secretary of the Navy oversees the two, but the Navy is headed by the Chief of Naval Operations, while the Marines are commanded by the Commandant of the Marine Corps. Both officers are normally 4-star ranks."

Also;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...ed_States_Navy
    That's all well and cute, but in the end when a Marine looks at his paycheck. It states "Department of the Navy". Also "While the majority of Marine aviation assets ultimately derive from the Navy" from that same link, which goes back to what I said before, "What does MARINES stand for?" ;P

Oh and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FileON-org-sec.png
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 10-03-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

11. Likes Kaleohano liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lol, you're a squid. No wonder you go your panties in a bunch. I'm not a regular person, I'm a Marine. There's nothing regular about that. You must have been rejected by the Corp, you sound so bitter. Are you upset that we get the most recognition? Every branch will talk about another branch, it the way it goes.. You may not like it, but the Corps is its own branch. Deal with it... Yeah Scout Snipers are one of the best in the world, we put in work. But we aren't comparable to Seals in anyway, shape, or form. Have you ever been in a combat engagement? I doubt it, you sweep the deck of a ship... You know nothing of being a Marine and what it stands for. You classify the Marines as a subdivision for the Navy, lol. We work with the Navy, not for the Navy. But I wouldn't expect a squid to understand... Get a deployment or two and maybe you could talk to me.. Other then that you're just my ride to a combat zone where you'll watch from the safety of your ship.
    Yes, i'm a squid. I guess that since you're only part of the navy, that makes you a tentacle. If you'd pay attention to your own signature, you would have realized that i was Navy before even making your first post. I'm a Nuclear Propulsion Engineer. Sorry that i went for a job that hooks me up with a Nuclear Welding Certification and a Bachelors in Nuclear Science. You know, stuff that sets me up for the when i'm done with my service. At least i can say more than "I know how terr shewt a guhn!" I don't blame you for not wanting things like an education by the time you're done. After all, you're just another meat-head. As for me being rejected by the Marines, you've got that the wrong way around. I'm the one who rejected them.

and since you asked so nicely, i'll be happy to drop you off wherever you want, then sit back, have some coffee, and make sure the Ship don't blow up.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

13. Likes Assiduous✡Aristocrat liked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, i'm a squid. I guess that since you're only part of the navy, that makes you a tentacle. If you'd pay attention to your own signature, you would have realized that i was Navy before even making your first post. I'm a Nuclear Propulsion Engineer. Sorry that i went for a job that hooks me up with a Nuclear Welding Certification and a Bachelors in Nuclear Science. You know, stuff that sets me up for the when i'm done with my service. At least i can say more than "I know how terr shewt a guhn!" I don't blame you for not wanting things like an education by the time you're done. After all, you're just another meat-head. As for me being rejected by the Marines, you've got that the wrong way around. I'm the one who rejected them.

and since you asked so nicely, i'll be happy to drop you off wherever you want, then sit back, have some coffee, and make sure the Ship don't blow up.
    Lol, how ignorant you are.. So by being a Marine, I must be an uneducated tool. Marines must haze you aboard, huh? I feel like you have a general hatred for Marines. My future is set though, I enjoy jobs with a bit of action. By the time I get out ill be heading towards being a Federal Agent. Your comments and statements are completely biased and ignorant. It sounds like you joined only to get free schooling, not because you really wanted too, or it was a passion.

"The Marine Corps has just been called by the New York Times, 'The elite of this country.' I think it is the elite of the world.
    Admiral William Halsey, U.S. Navy"

Hmph...
    Last edited by Equilibrium; 10-03-2012 at 01:59 PM.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lol, how ignorant you are.. So by being a Marine, I must be an uneducated tool. Marines must haze you aboard, huh? I feel like you have a general hatred for Marines. My future is set though, I enjoy jobs with a bit of action. By the time I get out ill be heading towards being a Federal Agent. Your comments and statements are completely biased and ignorant. It sounds like you joined only to get free schooling, not because you really wanted too, or it was a passion.
    oh no, i don't have anything against the Marines. Just their general attitudes. Like DB said "Gods gift to the military." Theres no need for that and it really doesn't make the military as a whole look too good.
    My reasons for joining are my own and none of your business. You have no way of knowing or guessing what my reasons are, so you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. You gotta remember that i decided to join before knowing what jobs i was gonna be offered. For all i knew, i could have been painting the ships. What education would be available to me wasn't even one of my concerns at the time. But with the option to go Nuke being available, only an idiot would say no.
    Hmmm... Been a while

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But with the option to go Nuke being available, only an idiot would say no.
    At least that is something we can both agree on, lol.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

At least that is something we can both agree on, lol.
    i'm glad we we could fund some common ground haha
    Hmmm... Been a while

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

its like keeping you safe with fear. i dont want that so i say the military is one persons way of having fun and geting a rush. war is a way of life. ifitswhat you like then there will always be war. history will repeat itself. i dream of a world without countries. without judgement. free of fear. happy loving people who live true

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Closed Thread

Thread Information