AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: kanon

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 05:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default kanon

i decided to give kanon a try after i hear it has the devaper as clannad and angel beats both shows i loved and here is where you can talk about kanon.the dream that it starts with is sad. i think i will like this anime but onley time will tell
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: kanon

20 episodes in to it and i love it. it is such a sad one. dang it why must they go away?

Member Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2013 05:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: brentb1990

Hahaha, I just posted about this anime! I love this one tho, by episode ten It was like "NOOOOO!!" I was pretty depressed ahah. They actually adapted the anime after the Kanon Visual Novel in 1999 if you are into those games. They pretty much combined all of the arcs and adapted it so they flowed together smoother. I'd recommend you play the VN if you get the chance lol. Who's your favorite girl so far?

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i rember episode 10 and it was and will always be my favorit. and girl i like is ayu she is just to cute and i finished kanon not to long ago.

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 05:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

I really liked it, but i watched Clannad first and found them to be a bit too similar.
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

6. Likes darkrider21 liked this post
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2014 04:52 PM
    Threads

I just got this, but haven't had time to watch it yet.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

Member Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2013 05:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: brentb1990

I agree Munchman, they are very similar. I saw clannad first as well, but i thought it wasn't as good as kanon. i could relate more with yuichi in kanon. hes more straight forward unlike tomoya in clanad's main arc. i really liked both tho. my favorite female character in the vn was mai, but makoto was my favorite in the anime. she loves to play pranks, and is a bit childish, but she loves manga and to eat meat rolls ^.^ lol and she can be real sweet (when shes not raising hell) lol. has anyone played the visual novel yet?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2014 04:52 PM
    Threads

I saw this yesterday. It made me feel a twinge of emotion. That is amazing.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

it is similar because its made by the same producer and have the same voice actors
    Last edited by darkrider21; 11-13-2012 at 06:34 AM. Reason: aded a video

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information