AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tis constuctive critizism that I need

Junior Member Toti00 is on a distinguished road Toti00's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2012 04:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tis constuctive critizism that I need

Hello peoples as I have said in the title I need constructive critisizm so I may become a better drawer

First up is this one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Original Drawing 2.jpg‎
Views:	30
Size:	309.7 KB
ID:	68292  
    Last edited by Toti00; 09-19-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tis constuctive critizism that I need

The shoes and pants cuffs are the nicest part of your drawing, I think. You could use some more practice with wrinkles and body proportions. The middle guy and the guy on right (left) need some touch ups. You have to let the drawing breathe. There are so many wrinkles in the pants (in wrong places etc) that it takes away from the drawing. Also, take your time when you're drawing. Don't rush it.

There are lots of drawing tutorials on YT that you can try out. You can also buy how to draw books as well to further your drawing skills. Practice, practice, practice. :]

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

^..What she said..^

I'm not going to bash it...you at least put some effort into your drawing. I can only say, that practice makes better...there is no "perfect" drawing. Use references...in helping with poses, anatomy, proportion and such. Don't be afraid to use things that can help improve.

Im far from perfect...heck even further from "alright"...but I still practice. I use non-photocopy blue lead pencils to help sketching a drawing, and can make changes that can't be seen. And then I used a hard lead .03 mechanical pencil to fill in the "mid"finished sketch...then when I have it looking sorta the way I want it, i switch to a softer thicker .05 lead mech. pencil for the final sketch. It may not work for you, but try something like that to help.

Junior Member Toti00 is on a distinguished road Toti00's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2012 04:29 PM
    Threads

Ok thanks
    Ill look into proportions and wrinkles.

Now the next one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Original Drawing.jpg‎
Views:	20
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	68433  

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information