AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calling All Visual Novel Players!

Junior Member Heedz is a glorious beacon of light Heedz is a glorious beacon of light Heedz is a glorious beacon of light Heedz is a glorious beacon of light Heedz is a glorious beacon of light Heedz is a glorious beacon of light Heedz's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Heeeedzzzz PSN ID: Heedzster

Default Calling All Visual Novel Players!

Who else here plays visual novels?

I have....

Clannad
    Tomoyo After
    Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
    School Days
    Summer Days
    Wind A Breath of Heart?
    Little Busters
    Planetarian

I'm only about half way through the first arcs on Clannad but for Tomoyo After I am basically finished with the second half which I dunno seems off topic, I'm almost done with the first second of KimiNozo and the others are scattered.

I play all of these without the sub included btw.

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Calling All Visual Novel Players!

I love playing Visual Novels, I just can't seem to find good ones. >.> But I'll check out some of those you have <3

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 07:31 AM
    Threads

I've only read "My Girlfriend Is the President", about half of it.
    Was a pretty stupid eroge.
    Heeey!

Junior Member Heedz is a glorious beacon of light Heedz is a glorious beacon of light Heedz is a glorious beacon of light Heedz is a glorious beacon of light Heedz is a glorious beacon of light Heedz is a glorious beacon of light Heedz's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    I love playing Visual Novels, I just can't seem to find good ones. >.> But I'll check out some of those you have <3
    What genres do you like?

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heedz View Post
    What genres do you like?
    Romance/School Life

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    Romance/School Life
    You may like Starry☆Sky, which has an astrological spin to it. You play as the girl with 12 (or 13 in the drama CDs) boys from the school whose personalities reflect their star sign.

I played it because it has my favourite seiyuu in it, and cuz I'm a sucker for Astronomy/Astrology. :3

I'm kinda wanting to play School Days for the hell of it. I heard it's a complete "WTF" visual novel.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    You may like Starry☆Sky, which has an astrological spin to it. You play as the girl with 12 (or 13 in the drama CDs) boys from the school whose personalities reflect their star sign.

I played it because it has my favourite seiyuu in it, and cuz I'm a sucker for Astronomy/Astrology. :3

I'm kinda wanting to play School Days for the hell of it. I heard it's a complete "WTF" visual novel.
    If the Anime is a complete "WTF" then the visual novel should be to, By the end of the anime, My mind was scarred for life.
    Last edited by KyouFalls; 09-18-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

G Senjou no Maou G線上の魔王 was a great one. The characters were great and the villian was too. The music was great as well, great setting, and I definitely loved the story. The story also was particuarly intellectual. The bad of it tho is the unskippable sex scenes. I would not have minded the sex scenes if they were done like Katawa Shoujo, but they weren't.

Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo 車輪の国、向日葵の少女. This is one of my favorite for a lot of the same reasons as I loved G線上の魔王, but also, like G線上の魔王, the sex scenes were extremely hardcore and gross with tons of disturbing high-pitched orgasms.

Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo 車輪の国、悠久の少年少女. This one is turning out to be my favorite with the main story path. Saburou is really awesomely hilarious! And the villian is super crazy and menacing!

Katawa Shoujo was my first ever, and it was pretty nice. I haven't completed all the story arcs yet tho, but I will eventually.

Also, I'm thinking about getting Fate/Stay Night once I am finished with the above. Visaul novels are indeed pretty awesome!
    Last edited by Ayu 「あゆ」; 09-18-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh school days VN yeah....... Just type in Setsuna School Days Scene, look at some of the first results (Please NSFW search). But one thing, its one of the only series that is a fully animated VN.

KimiNozo which is a classis definitely has some awkward endings too like a bondage one lol. I swear it's only acceptable because its a Japanese game, if in America hell no it wouldn't release LOL

Senior Member narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2013 12:21 AM
    Threads

Don't know if you'd be interested in this certain sort of visual novel, but if you're looking for top-quality visual novel-style games, try the Phoenix Wright series, the Professor Layton series, or Nine Persons, Nine Hours, Nine Doors, for Nintendo DS. They get pretty deep and there's intricate puzzles to solve.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-no-9?ref=live

Like Mega Man? Keiji Inafune? Have money to spend? Click on that link and support Mighty No. 9! Donate enough and you can score yourself some cool prizes!

Junior Member Aaeru is on a distinguished road Aaeru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 09:26 PM
    Threads

Hey if you play the translated ones in English visit Fuwanovel.org - site just launched.

I wish games I could upload games like 999 or Ace Attorney to be played on PC. (maybe they can? as emulator?)

Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Probably could on an emulator, someone has to have done it.

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

I've been playing Flyable Heart recently. I really wish there was a way to buy some of these visual novels as I feel bad about not paying.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

I do play visual novels, but have only really got into one of them, thus far. Also, it seems that I need a clear mind and lot of free time to properly appreciate any visual novel; I rarely have either luxury, so consequently, my visual novel sessions are few and far between. I am in the process of completing Clannad Full Voice, and so far have completed the Fuko, Kotomi and Kyou's arcs. I'm saving the main Nagisa arc for last in the hope to unlock After Story since I want to experience both "chapters" as one continuous story.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

I love how Aaeru regged to here only to plug her site up...

Uh, oh yea VNs. Played Snow Drop and never looked back. For console versions, played Kiminozo, scarred for life.

...so that you know where you can find me

Member Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2013 04:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: brentb1990

Some VN's I have
    Clannad Full Voice
    Cross Channel
    G-Sejou no Maou
    Katawa Shoujo
    Kanon
    Saya no Uta

some of these are ecchi if you don't mind that kinda thing, but I believe you can turn off the adult scenes in the options menu for Katawa Shoujo, and maybe Kanon???

Kanon was a pretty great one if any one else here has played it, ahhh be prepared to get depressed on some of the arcs tho, they're not all happy endings (rubbing eyes). I got on Mai's main arc and fell in love with the game, I couldn't stop until I reached 98% completion. (I can't find the other 2 percent !!!) It's a great vn I believe written in 1999 and they adapted an anime to it "Kanon 2006". I'd recommend playing the vn first like I did since the anime pretty much combines all the arcs and adds some new material to make it flow easier. Great series.

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Recently I played the infamous g-senjou no maou and..well, it was fun but then I came to chapter 5 and totally lost interest.

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

I used to be totally addicted to visual novels. Still need to finish all the routes on Clannad and get after story.

Why does it have to be so long

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by .Sev View Post
    I used to be totally addicted to visual novels. Still need to finish all the routes on Clannad and get after story.

Why does it have to be so long
    Maybe you simply...you know..lost interest?

Junior Member Novum is on a distinguished road Novum's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2012 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShunsuiSAWA

Hello! I know this is my first post and all but it thought i would share a list of VN's i recently found and typed out there is a total of 100 VN's in this list some you may know some, the only problem is that most of theses do not have English translations but have fun

The three at the bottom are a mix of pc and console (and may not even be a VN)

List:

1. Gore Screaming Show (Black cyc)
    2. Kanon
    3. Kao no nai tsuki (root)
    4. Yaoke mae yori ruriiro na (august)
    5. Koisuru otome to shugo no tate (axl)
    6. Dies irae: also sprach Zarathustra (light)
    7. katakoi no tsuki (studio Ryokucha)
    8. cartagra (innocent grey)
    9. katahane (tarte)
    10. magic a ride (studio Ryokucha)
    11. eve -burst error- (c's ware)
    12. noel (flyingshine)
    13. Shinjyu no yakata (meteor)
    14. paradise lost (light)
    15. serina (atelier kaguya)
    16. bye (traum berg hausnummer 7)
    17. koi no bashi (nonono tsushin)
    18. higurashi no naku koro ni (07th expansion)
    19. sakura strasse (pallette)
    20. killer queen (flat)
    21. haru no ashioto (minori)
    22. one -kagayaku kisetsu e- (tactics)
    23. dear my friend (light)
    24. kono aozora ni yakusoku wo (giga)
    25. shikuku (leaf)
    26. saya no uta (nitro+)
    27. Narcissu -side 2nd- (stage-nana)
    28. amatsukaze (ninetail)
    29. kimi ga nozomu eien (age)
    30. shikkoku no sharnoth: what a beautiful tomorrow (liar soft)
    31. ashita deatta shoujo (moon stone)
    32. rui wa tomo wo yobu (akatsuki works)
    33. kusari-hime (liar soft)
    34. little busters! Ecstasy (key)
    35. muv-luv alternative (age)
    36. flutter of birds (silkys)
    37. a profile (akabei soft)
    38. phantom -intergration- (nitro+)
    39. ashita no kimi to autame ni (purple software)
    40. umineko no naku koro ne (07th expansion)
    41. gun-katana (black cyc)
    42. mindead blood (black cyc)
    43. fate/stay night (type moon)
    44. sekai de ichiban ng na koi (hermit)
    45. tenshi no inai 12gatsu (leaf)
    46. Kusari (leaf)
    47. gunjyou no sora wo woete (light)
    48. forest (lair soft)
    49. kagerou touryuuki (railsoft)
    50. shinigami no seppun (alcot citrus)
    51. startrain (mixed up)
    52. kikaijikake no eve: dea ex machina (ninetail)
    53. ikusa megami zero (eushully)
    54. ayakashi (cross net)
    55. sengoku rance (alice soft)
    56. tsukihime (type-moon)
    57. gin'iro (nekonekosoft)
    58. mugen kairou (black cyc)
    59. extravaganza (black cyc)
    60. toki-hako -time capsule- (ray)
    61. kizuato (leaf)
    62. doko he idku no, ano hi (moon stone)
    63. ever17 -the out of infinity- (kid)
    64. 11eyes -tsumi to batsu to aganai no shoujo- (lass)
    65. tsuyokiss (candy soft)
    66. baldr force exe (giga)
    67. ef -the latter tale- (minori)
    68. scarlett (nekonekosoft)
    69. Air (key)
    70. 3days -michite yuku kiza no kanata de- (lass)
    71. natsu no tomoshibi (circle mebius)
    72. kono yo no hate de koi wo utau shoujo yuno (elf)
    73. sekien no inganock: what a beautiful people (lair soft)
    74. sakura musubi (cuffs)
    75. yumemi shi (H*c)
    76. hello, world (nitro+)
    77. aster (rusk)
    78. Swan song (le chocolat/flyingshine)
    79. parfait: chocolat second brew (giga)
    80. haruka ni aogi, uruwashino (pulltop)
    81. yukiuta (survive)
    82. suigetsu (f&c)
    83. eien no aselia -the spirit of the eternity sword- (xuse)
    84. konata yori kanata made (f&c)
    85. kazoku keikaku (D.O)
    86. clannad (key)
    87. soshite ashita no sekai yori (etude)
    88. tapestry -you will meet yourself- (light)
    89. kira kira (overdrive)
    90. symphonic rain (kagado)
    91. sayonara wo oshiete (craftwork)
    92. sense off -a sacred story in the wind- (otherwise)
    93. ayakashibito (propeller)
    94. himawari (blank-note)
    95. baldr sky dive1: "lost memory" (giga)
    96. saihate no ima (xuse)
    97. cross channel (flyingshine)
    98. moshimo ashita ga hare naraba (palette)
    99. Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no shoujo (akabei soft2)
    100. g senjyou no maou (akabei soft2)

Other ones:

SISTERS- The last day of Summer
    Rapelay (a game about raping girl banned in some countrys)
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Well have fun!!

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Sadly i have only played Katawa Shoujo. Others seem to be more of an harem style, try to bang 'em instead of about actual love though. Or maybe I'm wrong.
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    Sadly i have only played Katawa Shoujo. Others seem to be more of an harem style, try to bang 'em instead of about actual love though. Or maybe I'm wrong.
    no lol

here, let me help you
    Last edited by nrL; 11-01-2012 at 11:28 AM.

Junior Member Capriccio is on a distinguished road Capriccio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2013 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ZeroShift-XIII Steam ID: zeroxshift

My first visual novel that I got into was Fate/Stay Night, it was an enjoyable read. I've also read Clannad, Tomoyo After, and just recently, Little Busters (which in fact inspired my forum handle here on AF). I have to say that out of all of the visual novels that I've read so far, I enjoyed Little Busters the most. Tomoyo After comes to a close second followed by the original Clannad. Don't ask me why, I suppose it's just my bias towards Tomoyo since she's my favorite. Then again, I'm sure we all have our favorites in various visual novels. I can't say that I've read Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, but I have seen the anime, and man, if I can find that visual novel, I'll be sure to give it a good read. Are there any other suggestions? I've seen Katawa Shoujo being mentioned and I heard it's really good, but I've more of the romance/slice of life type of person. Anyways, it was nice to see some here mentioning Little Busters, hopefully more people will learn about it!

Kurugaya.~ <3

Member Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts M-0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 07:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MichaelArkAngel PSN ID: MichaelArkAngel

Katawa Shoujjo was a good VN, depending on the arc, you will get your anime, slice of life type storyline.

At the moment, I am playing/reading Snow Sakura, pretty decent so far....

"I hope it becomes popular." "What?" "Senjougahara Fascination!"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information