AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Up: Knights of the Blue Flame

Junior Member DyingSavior is on a distinguished road DyingSavior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2012 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Niether Heaven nor Hell but the realm inbetween
    Threads

Default Sign-Up: Knights of the Blue Flame

I'm not really sure how this works because I'm kinda new to this but I want to give this my best shot. I had LadyPSerinity approve this RPG so from looking at previous RPG's I will proceed with execution of sign-ups.

Title: Knights of the Blue Flame
    Background:
    A long time ago, something known as the “Black Beast” was born. In what seemed to be a total freak accident a beast with six heads came out of virtually nowhere. It was so overpowered it pushed mankind to the brink of total annihilation. The world was eventually covered into the darkness and all hope was lost for the world. Then there was a small hope of light, as 6 heros came from the darkness. Each one with special abilities now known today as the HibaBlue (Hi-ba-blue). Which gives the user to control one ability which they use infused into an item such as a sword or gun. When the user is using the weapon it is in it’s unreleased state. A few selected people are able to use activate the HibaBlue let alone use it to it’s fullest potential.

Example: Cortosh has the ability of ice, using his sword with a thrust he can form ice around it and make a ice fist thus also causing a freeze effect on the enemy for about 20 seconds. He also can throw projectile ice shards and large swords made out of breakable ice. He can use both projectile and close range combat.

Example 2: Panime can absorb the energy of others and use it to heal herself. When infused with her sword it can only be used by close combat but uses large amounts of darkness to engulf the enemy for short periods of time as it absorbs the energy. She can use an upwards attack which sends the enemy upwards with her also absorbing energy with each contact it makes.

When the HibaBlue is used to it’s full potential almost anything can happen, however so far, no one is known to be able to completely activate it. During the time of the 6 heros they taught the people how to wield the HibaBlue and with that the first Blue War began. The Black Beast was eventually destroyed and peace began to overcome the world once again. However in such a short amount a time, the Black Beast after being destroyed released a toxic gas that spread to the skies. What it did to humans was unnatural... but it killed them in the end, to avoid this gas cities were built on top of mountains and bridges and tunnels were created to connect these large cities.. To avoid anymore damage the KBF was formed, it was the central intelligence division for the world, however it controlled most of the remaining world. Anything anyone said or did was under Knights of the Blue Flame. Eventually living this life was starting to bug several hundred people. An entire city rebelled but was brought down to rubble by the hand of one man. The leader of the KBF Hazama. Many people have claimed this to be the Second Blue War however others just call it the massacre of Vacony (Va-con-y).

In the world today there are 10 cities, one of which has been destroyed so a total of 9 are still in existence. Pierris, Dauck, Fable, Visert, Wiving, Betroy, Codows, Entar, Delpace ande Vacony.
    http://doc-0o-8g-3dwarehouse.googleu...000&ctyp=other
    There are currently 4 more cities that are connected but under construction also the one that has been destroyed is also currently being rebuilt. (Side note: This is a rough example of the building areas, the bridges/tunnels are much longer so they can connect to each mountain)

The center bases are where the KBF currently stand but are still counted as cities because it still houses people under their law. There is mummer of another rebellion against the KBF but people are hesitant.

When you begin you will be with either the KBF who will decide what you wear, how you respond and act they will control everything. Or you will be with the rebellion in Fable, this will cause the Third Blue War if enemies clash...

However there is something bigger unfolding something no one knows about... besides one man. Hazama is the leader of the KBF and intelligence. He is the worlds leading scientist in the HibaBlue and although many other cities have their own scientists no one tops him. He is extremely intellectual but is also known to come off as snobby or a jerk. People fear the power this man possesses. He is said to be currently close to a large break through and people are afraid. He is known to have no mercy, down talk everyone he knows, and worst of all some would find him to be insane. Whoever or whatever he is, people feel that something is about to go wrong...

Battle System:
    Everyone will start at 300 energy points, these are used when using your special abilities such as ice, health absorption, fire etc

For each attack you create you have to create a Energy Drain to the attack. Which tells us how much energy this one attack uses. If I find you to be too low or high I will ask you to change it.

The purpose for this is so people don't spam the same attacks, have a variety of movements and attacks.

Side note: Special attacks include but are not limited to - Fire, water, earth, air, electricity, health absorption, light, darkness, and anything else you can think of. People can have the same ability but different powers.

Sample Character Sheet (Blank):
    Name:
    Weapon(s):
    Attacks (special): (enter attack name and description here) Energy Drain (at the end of attack description):
    Element (or whatever else you're using ex: magic):
    Background:
    Position in KBF or Rebellion: (this can range from 1st lieutenant to just someone in the crowd)

Side note: If you are having a hard time describing attacks you may also add a picture to show us what you mean if you can find one.

Sample Character: (This is the leader of the KBF at this moment):
    Name: Hazama
    Appearance:http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee49/bjholmes2/hazama.jpg and from a front view: http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/Suicidal_Kittens/Hazama.png
    Weapon(s): Butterfly Knifes
    Attacks (special): Ourobours - A chain of darkness that extends outwards in the form of a snake. It can latch on and pull him closer to an enemy. He can go at blinding speed when using it and different angles to avoid being hit. Max chains he can use at once are two ED (energy drain) is at 10 energy.
    Serpents Benediction: A circle of green darkness surrounds him and makes his neck attack 10x more powerful. ED is at 15 energy.
    Stabbing Darkness: A quick wave of darkness that pushes an enemy back and may stun them for 5 seconds giving him time to attack. ED is at 5
    Raising Serpent: A large thick wave of darkness extends from a high kick at an angle, sending the enemy flying into the air where he can then use Oroborus to grab and do air combos. ED: 20 enegry
    Extended Serpent Tail: A circle of darkness engulfs the enemy stunning them, allowing him to pull them close and keeps them stunned for about 20 seconds. After he performs a variety of attacks from his butterfly knife he tends to form three thick snakes from darkness and lunge them towards the enemy to send them flying backwards. ED: 100 energy
    Final Serpent: He creates a very large snake of darkness and has complete control of it for about 30 seconds. It is said to resemble the black beast and is very powerful and hard to destroy. ED: 250 energy
    Element (or whatever else you're using ex: magic): Darkness/Serpents
    Background: When Hazama was little he was happy, he was a good boy and everyone was always nice to him. He had the brains, and looks, and he loved to be alive. The day of the incident he returned home from the lab to his beloved sister hung in the kitchen, his mother on the ground with a bullet through his head and his father with pills next to his body and head in the toilet. This forever changed him, as the black beast was destroyed he quickly built up the KBF, but not for the purest intentions...
    Position in KBF or Rebellion: Captain or Leader of KBF

This is copy and pasted from Google Docs so if links are not working or something is off please be sure to let me know in the Out of Character section that will be up very shortly. Thank you and please enjoy/sign-up!
    Last edited by DyingSavior; 09-17-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: Sign-Up: Knights of the Blue Flame

Im getting a strong Blazblue vibe here... But I never got very far, so I cant confirm it.

At any rate, save me a spot. I cant Copy/Paste from my phone, So my character sheet will have to waut a while.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Im getting a strong Blazblue vibe here... But I never got very far, so I cant confirm it.

At any rate, save me a spot. I cant Copy/Paste from my phone, So my character sheet will have to waut a while.
    I will save a spot for you, and your vibe would be correct, this is based off of the game BlazBlue however will not be an exact copy and will have it's own story-line ect.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Name: Mort Tabir

Appearance: http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/...Emo_Boy_4_.png only with a red right hand.
    Weapon(s): Five fingered Mary (Bare hand).
    Attacks (special): Rupture Palm: Create an energy pulse in the palm of your hand, rupturing skin and organs as it hits. Close range. 25 energy.

Combustion Palm: Burn your enemys with a grab attack, and knock them back. Close range. 15 energy
    Electric Palm: Shock your enemys with an electrical grab. Close range 10 energy.
    Red Right hand: Destroy skin, muscles and bone in a burst of energy. Close range. 50 energy.
    Long Palm: Create a shockwave of electricity and wind, knockin foes prone and shocking from a distance. Mid range, 30 energy.
    Element: Magic
    Background: Mort was always teased for his Girly looks. He preffered the company of machines, and he always wore the trademark hood he still wears to this day. Its right hand sleeve is far too long for him, and covers up the red right hand he possesses- a literal, skinless hand, held together with magic. He started developing a rather psychopathic nature in school, hurting other children, burning them or even iving them awful static shocks, untill oneday he eventually shattered someones ribcage with his Hand. Kicked out of school, the KBF took him in, and transformed him into a child weapon, using him against the rebellion. Everywhere Mort went, his reaper namesake followed, untill such a time Mort was locked away, even his superiors horrified by his psychopathy. In solitude for a year, his personality framented, and formed into Mad Mort, the boy you see, and Mortimer, his 'Reaper'- a skeleetal appirition only he can see, which guides him. Mortimer led Mort out of imprisonment, and helped him control his psychopathic nature, and hone his magical destructive talents. However, Mortimer has a darker agenda- he wants vengance, aainst the fools who ordered his imprisonment. Whilst Mort actas as an assassin once again, Mortimer guides him, and uncovers clues along the way.
    Position in KBF or Rebellion: KBF Special Issue Assassin.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 09-19-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Name: John Miles

Appearance:

Civilian Mode:
    https://yande.re/image/13b280834b14b...hma_avenir.jpg

Combat Mode: Attached

Weapon: Integrated Combat System (also known as I.C.S) – This inherited device built in to John allows him to transform into combat mode to give him the edge in battle. It gives him the armor and firepower needed while boosting his mobility to boot, giving him maximum combat resilience. He is also equipped with a HUD that he can only see as well as a weapon for all combat ranges. His appearance changes as well while in combat mode.

Attacks (special):
    Combat/Civilian Mode – John switches between combat mode and passive mode. He gains a weapon while his body and appearance changes. 0 ED
    Weapon Mode Switch – John can switch weapon mode between close and long range. 0 ED
    Slash Storm – John enters close combat mode and cuts through his enemies, causing them to take moderate damage while stunning the enemy for a short period of time. 100 ED
    Gun Storm – John shoots a barrage of gunshots to heavily damage his enemy. 50 ED
    Kill Shot – John locks on to his target and fires a shot, targeting the enemy’s weak point. The shot will follow the target and stay locked on until it hits his target. This is almost guaranteed to kill anyone. 275 ED

Element: None

Background: As a child, John was the only son of a small middle classed family and lived a normal life and he would go on to be a traveler, or so it seemed. At the age of 7, while traveling with his family, John and his family was caught in an attack and while his family was killed, he was the only survivor, barley in severe condition that would seem to seal his fate as well. Luckily for him, a couple of scientists saved him from impeding death as he was taken in to restore his body, but not in the way he expected. During his recovery period, the scientists replaced his destroyed bones with titanium aluminum bone but at the same time, they built a device just for him and installed it to his body. The device was to be known as Integrated Combat System, designed to defeat anyone or anything that would get in their way of their unknown ambitions. The idea was to create a weapon or someone with no emotion or feelings that would replace Hazama or at the very least, overthrow him and take control of the KBR, as well as to control the people to set their plans forth. Unfortunately, the plan did not work as John’s emotions began to reject the system and he gained control over himself and the system but not before going into a rage to destroy the place that created what he was now. Fortunately, he now has full control of the system and only uses the system to defend himself and now he travels like he used to...

Position in KBF or Rebellion: Traveler
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tohma.png‎
Views:	51
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	68293  
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-19-2012 at 11:18 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Uwau, looks snazzy. Haven't had a good reason to RP in a while, but this looks promising. But what with school and work, I dunno if I'll be on able to participate as much as I'd like. I'll check my schedule for the next month or so and see what I have going on, then let you guys know.

Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Esiphas - You are accepted, please try to find people who are interested to join up. I would really like to see this in action.

@Light Buster - Accepted, same thing with Esiphas, please try to find some people to sign up. I wanna see this take off!

@RyuTama - You can sign up whenever you would like to. If at times you ever need me to take over your character your more than welcome to inform me of that and I will make the safest moves for you and your character as of that moment in time. However, my safety net will start to lessen and lessen and your character might end up with a broken leg or injured in some way. Later on, if I think that your just using me for the safest route to take for your character, I will not hesitate to kill them off.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you want to sign up then do it, and if you need me to take over your character (for school or something like that) then I will be glad to. However leave your character with me for to long I might have a little fun with him/her.
    Last edited by DyingSavior; 09-21-2012 at 02:59 PM.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by DyingSavior View Post
    You can sign up whenever you would like to. If at times you ever need me to take over your character your more than welcome to inform me of that and I will make the safest moves for you and your character as of that moment in time. However, my safety net will start to lessen and lessen and your character might end up with a broken leg or injured in some way. Later on, if I think that your just using me for the safest route to take for your character, I will not hesitate to kill them off.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you want to sign up then do it, and if you need me to take over your character (for school or something like that) then I will be glad to. However leave your character with me for to long I might have a little fun with him/her.
    Ohohoho. You can't do anything to my characters that hasn't already been done. LB and Esiphas can attest to that. But, this sounds like a challenge. Hmm.

The thing is I don't really like to leave my characters in the hands of someone else, no matter for how little a frame of time. I spend every post on character development and a single out-of-place post can throw me off. I hope you understand. But yes, I'll think about it. =)

Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Ohohoho. You can't do anything to my characters that hasn't already been done. LB and Esiphas can attest to that. But, this sounds like a challenge. Hmm.

The thing is I don't really like to leave my characters in the hands of someone else, no matter for how little a frame of time. I spend every post on character development and a single out-of-place post can throw me off. I hope you understand. But yes, I'll think about it. =)
    Very well, if that is your decision then I will be glad to accept your answer and wait for a response. Hope to have you join.

10. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alzo, Yes, I van attest to that. *Reminisces of wonderland*

Oh, and how many characters can we have? I.usually have 2 or 3, limiting myself to one is usually hard for m, but yiur GM. Its your descision.

Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Alzo, Yes, I van attest to that. *Reminisces of wonderland*

Oh, and how many characters can we have? I.usually have 2 or 3, limiting myself to one is usually hard for m, but yiur GM. Its your descision.
    As many as you want as long as you can make a post for each of them.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Name: Linda

Appearance: Attached

Weapon(s): Sally and Johnny - These two are his signature pistols she uses.

Attacks (special):

Duo Attack: Linda uses both guns to strike her target. 10 ED

Fire Shot: Linda uses her element, Fire, to ignite her enemies on fire via gunshots. 30 ED

Dead Precision: Linda uses her weapons to lock on to her targets weak points to attempt for a kill shot. Attacks hitting her target is not always guaranteed. 100 ED

Ignition: Linda uses all of her shots and plants them on to her target to, literally, light her enemies up and engulf them in a blaze of flame. 275 ED

Element: Fire

Background: Linda is one of the top class bounty hunters along with her sister, Jessica. Despite her tendency to get into trouble due to her excitement for action and her own, she does get her job done either way. Linda and her sister are the two top bounty hunters around and they have completed many jobs so far except for the KBF, who they offer jobs in killing innocent people. So far they have made a load of money for their deeds for the people but something is amiss...

Position in KBF or Rebellion: Bounty Hunter

Name:	22 (19).jpg‎
Views:	44
Size:	718.9 KB
ID:	69400  
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-02-2012 at 06:26 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Name: Jackameyre Aethan, or Simply "Jack"

Appearance:
    http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/...swordsman2.jpg

Weapon(s):
    Pariah, his Blade, and a Handgun.

Attacks (special): Swift draw strike: Jack strikes with his sword as he draws it, in a sinle swift movement. 5 energy

3 point blade strike: Jacks blade strikes three times in quick sucession, faster than the eye can follow. 25 energy.

5-point star blade: Jacks blade creates a star pattern as it slashes, knocking away almost all defenses before it strikes the final blow. 50 energy

Dash'n'Slash: Jack zooms forward far quicker than seemingly possible before executing a brutal two handed strike.

Hidden Handun: Jack emptys his handgun clip, seemingly without drawing it,bullets flying from his cloak. 5 energy

Jack of Blades: Jacks speed and Streth become superhuman for a short period of time, allowing him a fantastic advantage over his foes. 75 energy.

Element: Skill

Background: Jack trained with a Sword all his life. He never had anythin to do- no Money for education, no friends. he learned how to tallk from listenin to his Mother and father Fighting, and a couple of books on swordplay, as well as his own natural intelligence. His only real possession was his Mothers sword- a gift from her father, traveling abroad at the time- which he inherited after his father killed her. Living alone on the streets, having run away before the police arrested his father, he began to teach himself swordplay, and after a good 5 years of lone fighting, he had become incredibly good at it. The slum gangs from his hometown refused to go near him, and eventually, he became a feared outcast, a literal pariah- and he named his sword as such. Eventually, The Rebellion recruited him, a position he accepted with little enthusiasm- and he far exceeded their expectations, beating the tar out of every combatant they threw at him, cutting his way through test after test, and Outfighting the Rebellions previous Blademaster, in 3 minutes flat, aining the postion for himself.

Position in KBF or Rebellion: Rebellion Recruit trainer

Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Esiphas - Accepted

@Light Buster - Accepted

Do you guys think I should wait longer to open the RPG or start it up and see if anyone else joins?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I'm all in favour of starting, though I am used to playing RP's with incredibly small amounts of people, whereas others might not be.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I wouldn't mind starting right now.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

If you still plan on the RP...

Name: Jessica

Appearance: 1st Attachment

Weapon(s): Her various fighting styles.

Attacks (special):

Fire Fists: Jessica ignites her hands in flames to give her a boosted attack. 5 ED

Flaming Strike: Jessica opens her hand out and strikes her target with her palms. 10 ED

Flaming Combo: Jessica uses her various fighting styles to do a combo while lighting her enemy up. Her biggest attacks are a flaming kick that sends her enemy in the air while following up with a fatal strike back down to earth. 50 ED

Transformation: Jessica transforms so now that fire now would now emit from her. Coming into contact with her will burn her adversary while giving her a boost at the same time in combat. 100 ED

Supernova: Jessica uses most of not all of her energy to engulf the area around her in flames around her. She can also use it to target a specific enemy if she needs to. 250 to 300 ED

Element: Fire

Background: Just like Linda, Jessica is one of the top bounty hunters in her class. While most people need a weapon to use the HibaBlue, Jessica has been blessed so that she doesn't require a weapon to use it. It all started when she lit up some bullies picking on other children on accident during her childhood and she initially tried not to used it but her powers kept growing and she was forced to master these powers during non-school hours. This was not inherited as Jessica along with her sister became test subjects after their family was killed during the massacre of Vacony. The two were subjected heavily to see if they were able to wield a artificially made HibaBlue. During this, the two were also subjected to excessive abuse, including sexual abuse. Around the age of 10, the sisters escaped after an accident occurred. Jessica brought Linda along with her, they were sisters after all. Going to school was difficult as a result but they managed to pull through, but not without angering a good number of people of course, despite not being intentional. Despite many people not wanting to give them a job, they sought their jobs via bounty hunting and many have changed their opinions about them. Of course, the KBF have sought them for their powers and for further experimentation but the two were very elusive and managed to live a quiet so far. The two girls also have a friend and competition between a friend from an organization of the Rebellion and they work with her together to stop the KBF once and for all...

Position in KBF or Rebellion: Bounty Hunter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yoshiko Yukimura or "Yuki"

Appearance: 2nd Attachment

Weapon(s): Her pole arm, Blizzard.

Attacks (special):

Triple Slash: Yuki uses her pole arm to strike her target three times. 5 ED

Icicle Drop: Yuki summons a large icicle to drop on to her adversary. 15 ED

Pole Arm Blow: Yuki performs a combo using her pole arm, Blizzard, to attack her enemy mutiple times, possibly freezing them in the process. 50 ED

Transformation: Yuki transforms her body to form an ice body that is nearly impossible to penetrate. She can also move around much more easily. 100 ED

Hail Storm: Yuki summons a hail storm so that she can move quicker and camaflouge into the storm. 150 ED

Eye of the Storm: Yuki summons a strong set of cold clouds to freeze her enemies on the spot, the storm will then shatter her enemies into pieces. 275 ED

Element: Ice

Background: Just like Jessica and Linda, Yuki was used as a test subject for the KBF but at a much younger time. She suffered many tests and was heavily abused like the other two girls but not as bad as the other two were. She was blessed with the power of ice to freeze people or objects as a result of testing and when the rebellion stormed the testing facility, Yuki was found and brought in to the Rebellion. With her family gone, Yuki trained relentlessly to bring down the KBF after what they did to her. She is also contending with Jessica and Linda to be one of the top bounty hunters around but she is friends with them as well so the competition is a bit friendly in some cases. She has many contacts with some of the Rebellion members as well...

Position in KBF or Rebellion: Bounty Hunter and Elite Member of Rebellion

Name:	Isis-Render-2.png‎
Views:	69
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	69402   Click image for larger version

Name:	22 (2).jpg‎
Views:	37
Size:	696.1 KB
ID:	69401  
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-02-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well seeing how it's only you two I guess I can start it up, I was hoping for some more but if both of you are okay with starting now then that's alright.
    @Light Buster - Accepted.

Now lets show everyone how much fun we can have and get more people to sign up! Let's do this!

Junior Member Eiji the Siren is on a distinguished road Eiji the Siren's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 09:55 PM
    A tiny town buried in Northwest Georgia. xD
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@DyingSavior I'd like to sign up! If I can. :P
    Last edited by Eiji the Siren; 10-08-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Junior Member BlackFlameWolf97 is on a distinguished road BlackFlameWolf97's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2012 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Wesal97

@DyingSavior I'd like to give it a try if thats ok with you.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@Eiji the Siren and @BlackFlameWolf97

Just sign up and @DyingSavior will get back to you when he does.

Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Eiji the Siren and @BlackFlameWolf97

Please Sign up! It's more than welcome!

Junior Member BlackFlameWolf97 is on a distinguished road BlackFlameWolf97's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Name: Kyo Rogers

Appearance: http://animewerewolfpack.yolasite.co...ces/AnimeGuy16[1].jpg#Anime%20werewolf

Weapon(s): His dagger left by his dad, his Fists, and his Fangs and Claws (Wolf Form only)

Attacks (special):

Howl: Kyo howls intimidating those around him. Energy 20

Berserk Slash: Kyo uses his dagger to slash an octagonal pattern in the air, after sheathing his dagger the strikes are sent straight in front of where he was looking. Energy 50

Denouement: Kyo summons two demonic darkness creatures to hold his opponent still. He then dashes behind them using his supernatural speed and kicks their back upwards sending them 20 feet into the air. He eyes turn a nighttime black. Energy 125

Transformation Wolf: Kyo transforms into a Wolf whose pelt is black. His speed, strength increased immensely. With every step he takes while in wolf form darkness spreads. Energy 175

DarkLance: Kyo spreads the darkness around him and jumps into the "pool" disappearing. Another "pool" forms right in front of them. Kyo rises up from it and lunges at them in a spear-like motion. His increased speed and power giving him very strong piercing ability. Energy 250

Element: Darkness/ Lycanthrope

Background: Kyo was born a werewolf from his father's side. Every other generation in his family was one. His mother was not and wanted nothing to do with him. She tried giving him up when he was born. His father was killed by bounty hunters when he was 5. In his will he left his most precious item to Kyo : his dagger. Once his father was dead his mother beat him. She made him do everything. When Kyo turned 14 durning his first full moon, plus the hatred he felt for his mother he turned into a werewolf. Kyo out killing his mother. Only after realizing what he'd done he fled taking only his mother's necklace. When he was 15 he was recruited by the Rebellion. They tame to use his aggressiveness and stealth. They trained him to use his power at will while developing new skills. He made a vow to kill the bounty hunter(s) who killed his father....

Position in KBF or Rebellion: Second in Command in the Rebellion

Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFlameWolf97 View Post
    Name: Kyo Rogers

Appearance: http://animewerewolfpack.yolasite.co...ces/AnimeGuy16[1].jpg#Anime%20werewolf

Weapon(s): His dagger left by his dad, his Fists, and his Fangs and Claws (Wolf Form only)

Attacks (special):

Howl: Kyo howls intimidating those around him. Energy 20

Berserk Slash: Kyo uses his dagger to slash an octagonal pattern in the air, after sheathing his dagger the strikes are sent straight in front of where he was looking. Energy 50

Denouement: Kyo summons two demonic darkness creatures to hold his opponent still. He then dashes behind them using his supernatural speed and kicks their back upwards sending them 20 feet into the air. He eyes turn a nighttime black. Energy 125

Transformation Wolf: Kyo transforms into a Wolf whose pelt is black. His speed, strength increased immensely. With every step he takes while in wolf form darkness spreads. Energy 175

DarkLance: Kyo spreads the darkness around him and jumps into the "pool" disappearing. Another "pool" forms right in front of them. Kyo rises up from it and lunges at them in a spear-like motion. His increased speed and power giving him very strong piercing ability. Energy 250

Element: Darkness/ Lycanthrope

Background: Kyo was born a werewolf from his father's side. Every other generation in his family was one. His mother was not and wanted nothing to do with him. She tried giving him up when he was born. His father was killed by bounty hunters when he was 5. In his will he left his most precious item to Kyo : his dagger. Once his father was dead his mother beat him. She made him do everything. When Kyo turned 14 durning his first full moon, plus the hatred he felt for his mother he turned into a werewolf. Kyo out killing his mother. Only after realizing what he'd done he fled taking only his mother's necklace. When he was 15 he was recruited by the Rebellion. They tame to use his aggressiveness and stealth. They trained him to use his power at will while developing new skills. He made a vow to kill the bounty hunter(s) who killed his father....

Position in KBF or Rebellion: Second in Command in the Rebellion
    I believe that should do nicely. Your character is accepted. Post in the RPG when you are ready, I would suggest reading the previous posts before you respond to any one. Thanks for joining!

Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thank you for accepting me How many paragraphs for a response?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information