AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Trivial things that bother you?

Hybrid View

Junior Member Rainguardian is on a distinguished road Rainguardian's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 02:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Trivial things that bother you?

I just realized that I get bothered by people who comment after every other poster on a thread there is one guy on here and I don't remember his username but he posts on every thread, multiple times. I find it strange why that bothers me but he basically acts like a "post {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}" and why people want a high post count? It doesn't do anything for you except say that you really don't have a life and should probably get out and do something instead of sitting on your computer for eight hours straight. I also hate how people pretend to act like they know something just so they can fit in a be apart of the conversation it's so obnoxious just like that one guy on here he pretends like he knows what people are talking about just so he doesn't feel left out and can contribute to the conversation to raise his post count. I mean really doesn't that just sound so trivial and stupid and yet it bothers the living hell out of me and I have personally told this guy my problems with what he is doing and he thought I was probably insane but It's hard to convince somebody there doing something wrong when in actuality there probably isn't anything wrong with it. I just sometimes find it amazing how many trivial things bother me when they probably shouldn't and I know i'm not the only one who feels or thinks this way. Another thing that really, really, really boils my blood is "Grammer Nazi's" or whatever you prefer to call them basically I think they are just trolls with nothing better to do but anyway I'll just leave it at that because I could rant about "Grammer Nazis" for a good hour so I'll just leave it at that but ya basically trivial things of course certain people consider trivial things serious just depends on the person.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

You could do with some commas.
    :3

Idk about these forums specificly, but people online and offline who refuse to try and see both sides of an argument really bothers me. They might be right or wrong, but they refuse to acknowledge any of the other persons points.

Also people leaving food on their plate if we go out to eat - if I've paid for food, im definitely getting my moneys worth

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: Trivial things that bother you?

People who try and talk to me when they SEE that I have headphones on. Seriously one of the most obnoxious things ever.

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    People who try and talk to me when they SEE that I have headphones on. Seriously one of the most obnoxious things ever.
    I can't stand that either, and then they get mad when they have to repeat everything they said because I didn't hear.

I can't stand it when someone is at a restaurant and they pick their nose and then wipe it on something. Ewww.

I can't stand when someone has a runny nose, wipes it with their hand, and then goes touching things. Another ew.

I can't stand when I go in a public bathroom and see someone eating food or not washing their hands after coming out of the stall.

I can't stand posts on forums that have all these bright colors or light colors to the point where you have to highlight the post to see what they said. The same goes for RPs. You don't see that done in books, so don't do it when you RP.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    even worse is when all they have to say is "Can you spare some change?"
    --NO I CANNOT!

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    even worse is when all they have to say is "Can you spare some change?"
    --NO I CANNOT!
    Lol, nahh, I can usually tolerate that. I mean some people can't exactly be picky when it comes to stuff like that.

What I mean is those kind of people who insistently try and keep up a conversation when I'm obviously in the middle of something. One example is my sister-in-law, who will walk up to me at school and start asking me how my day has been, how my sister is doing, tell me what happened to her throughout the day, etcetc. Whether I'm listening to music, gaming, watching videos, reviewing online coursework/lectures... if I have my headphones in, you don't bother me.

The worst part is SHE SHOULD KNOW THIS orz.

Junior Member Rainguardian is on a distinguished road Rainguardian's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 02:24 AM
    Threads

Something trivial that I do which bothers me is that I say sorry a lot even for things I didn't do

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

A few I noticed today.

Ignoring spacing etiquette. This applies to bathrooms, transportation seats, restaurants. But this occurs to me today at CiCi's, we went right at open so it was just me and my BF and another guy in the entire place. We were near a corner with only one booth behind me and about 8 other empty booths behind my bf. The guy was off in the distance at a table. But then this family comes in and sits in the single booth RIGHT BEHIND ME. There were probably about 30 other places to sit with an appropriate amount of space but no, they sat right behind me. It really bothered me to the point I didn't feel like eating anymore.

Another is if I'm listening to my music with my headphones minding my own business and you either A) start dancing to it or B) tapping to the beat on my body to where it breaks my concentration bothers me. When I listen to music I'm not in this universe so don't disturb me.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2012 01:48 PM
    Threads

Would you like to know what bothers me? People who don't pay attention.... It gets annoying when I have to repeat myself over and over again.... (and I've said the thing like a million times)....Also, as with blueangel I also have problems with spacing ettiquette. It gets on my nerves sooo much. I also absolutely hate it when people don't know how to spell.... and have poor sentence structures along with grammar, etcetera..

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

Lol sounds too me like you describe my bud Kaleohano,
    Tho he has pretty much legit reason's too reply beside's boosting his Post count,
    he hold's the conversation and stay's on-topic. especially if it has something too do with boobs..
    Only Yin Can Be This Cute(:

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo Kudo View Post
    Tho he has pretty much legit reason's too reply beside's boosting his Post count,
    he hold's the conversation and stay's on-topic. especially if it has something too do with boobs..
    I thought that was who @Rainguardian was talking about too. I don't really know him, but the posts I've seen and read by him are usually relevant to the topic. I don't think he's trying to boost his post count either. I just think he likes to speak his mind and let his thoughts/beliefs be known. Also, some people actually know about a lot of things more than others and have many interests. Those kinds of people are great for forums because they keep topics going and make people want to come back to post.

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When people tell me to stop patting my legs, Like making beats.. I know it's kinda annoying to people but it helps me calm down when I'm paranoid. My own little kinks.

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

I hate it when people call me in the middle of the night about meaningless things.

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

I don't like it when people pay any mind to popular culture. I'm a loon.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

your FACE!!!
    but then again there really isn't anything trivial about an ugly mug like that! it a major problem, right up there with terrorism!

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo Kudo View Post
    bro, you're a boss!
    boobs for you!

Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Closed Thread

Thread Information