AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Want advice, come ask your questions

Junior Member Rainguardian is on a distinguished road Rainguardian's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 02:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Want advice, come ask your questions

Well basically I was designing this as a thread where you ask questions or have problems that your seeking advice. For instance I like this girl but I think she likes this other guy who lives like 4 hours away from us but were really good friends and she always acts so flirty towards me but I think I'm mistaking it for her kind personality she probably acts that way towards everyone.

PS: I really don't care about my grammer I have better grammer on the internet than the majority of the people I see on the internet. It infuriates me so badly when someone critiques my writing on the internet. Come on people you can easily make out what i'm saying and can understand so don't sit there and say "you should really work on your grammer so I can understand what your asking" that's BS you know what i'm asking at that point your just trolling so please just don't and save us both time. I mean honestly if you have such perfect writing skills than why aren't you publishing a book or even writing one or even better getting an MA or PH.D in the field of writing? Oh what's that your not doing any of those well than don't act like your god's gift to the english language. It upsets me even worse when someone not only thinks they are perfect writers but when they also have to be arrogant or snobby about it. Congratulations you have excellent grammer do you think anyone on the internet cares? I seriously doubt it so please just don't waste either of our time with the grammer comments it's really just not worth it and at this point I think I can tell if your trolling or not =__=

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Want advice, come ask your questions

This thread is perfect cos, I really need some advice.

There's this kid right, and I dunno every time I read their stuff I just really get the urge to troll. I don't know why, but it's like I just start getting this tingling on the inside and then I get this epic war and fuzzym (sic) and mmmh... Anyway, my question is, how should I best troll this kid?

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

3. Likes CrimsonMoon, Bulf liked this post
    Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OminousCloud View Post

There's this kid right, and I dunno every time I read their stuff I just really get the urge to troll. I don't know why, but it's like I just start getting this tingling on the inside and then I get this epic war and fuzzym (sic) and mmmh... Anyway, my question is, how should I best troll this kid?
    I dunno. Read a few of their sentences, and then just wing it. Best way to get trolling done.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If your referring to me which I assume you in that case I'm not about to give you advice on your question when I'm getting the short end of the stick and at this point your just being a jerk.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rainguardian View Post
    If your referring to me which I assume you in that case I'm not about to give you advice on your question when I'm getting the short end of the stick and at this point your just being a jerk.
    Just quietly, how can anyone get the short end of a stick. Let's just think about this for a bit. Also, you should have been more explicit in your thread that you'll actively be discriminating against advice topics. Then I may not have posted at all.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just quietly, how can anyone get the short end of a stick. Let's just think about this for a bit. Also, you should have been more explicit in your thread that you'll actively be discriminating against advice topics. Then I may not have posted at all.
    Your aware I'm using that as an expression so don't think much into I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself (also your just trolling) and secondly I only discriminate at advice given to me when it's troll advice or advice that someone didn't even bother to think through but I'll edit the thread so it says "Please post actually questions that need advice" I mean I honestly feel that someone with the position of a moderator shouldn't really act the way your acting. If I actually broke a forum rule that's one thing but purposely trolling seems uncouth for someone in your position but I guess they let anyone be a Moderator now days.

Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your aware I'm using that as an expression so don't think much into I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself (also your just trolling) and secondly I only discriminate at advice given to me when it's troll advice or advice that someone didn't even bother to think through but I'll edit the thread so it says "Please post actually questions that need advice" I mean I honestly feel that someone with the position of a moderator shouldn't really act the way your acting. If I actually broke a forum rule that's one thing but purposely trolling seems uncouth for someone in your position but I guess they let anyone be a Moderator now days.
    Yes, I know you're using it as an expression but as an expression of what? A stick has two ends and only one length, one end cannot be shorter than the other. If you had said fat end or something, then yeah that would have made more sense.

I haven't really trolled in this thread. Did I shamelessly satirise your thread in an on topic manner? Indeed, I did sir. I (dangerously) assume that you are of the opinion that asking a bunch of strangers on the internet is a really super fantabulous idea. I'm of the opinion it is less than a super fantabulous. How dare I, a moderator, express an opinion in a slightly different way on a forum board? How could I even think to commit such a heinous act? Hark the executioner and, off with my head!

But I fear now that we've unwittingly digressed, so if you want to discuss this any further, I offer my wall to you.

They don't let anyone be a moderator now days, you need to troll 75 virgins before you can even be considered

Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's been a few days so this isn't really a double post.

Anyway, so long story short someone of the internet advised me to go fornicate myself with a cactus. So, I went out and bought one but I'm not quite sure what to do. I've never really dated a cactus... am I meant to buy it dinner and a movie? What sort of food would it like, Mexican? I have no idea what the proper protocol is. Usually, I'd just club it over the head and drag it back to my cave, but cacti don't really have heads.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Well basically I was designing this as a thread where you ask questions or have problems that your seeking advice. For instance I like this girl but I think she likes this other guy who lives like 4 hours away from us but were really good friends and she always acts so flirty towards me but I think I'm mistaking it for her kind personality she probably acts that way towards everyone.
    dude, you keep having girl problems. When are you finally gonna grow a pair and just ask the damn question?

PS: I really don't care about my grammer
    *grammar

I mean honestly if you have such perfect writing skills than why aren't you publishing a book or even writing one or even better getting an MA or PH.D in the field of writing? Oh what's that your not doing any of those well than don't act like your god's gift to the english language.
    Stupid noob. I only act like gods gift to the world because thats exactly what i would be if there actually was a god.
    And screw writing. Writing is boring as hell. I'ma stick to Nuclear Physics

And as far as you complaining about people commenting on you grammar, it would be much easier for you to just correct your own grammar it since the mistakes you make are all things that most people learned in the 5th grade, than it would be for you to convince all of us to not comment of your lack in basic english skills.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

i gots you covered!
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Closed Thread

Thread Information